• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Club Fetish

Club Fetish

Amy and I went to a new and upcoming club known as Fetish. They had 5 floors off different genres of music and a basement floor, the club's "backroom." After watching her shake her ass on the dance floor I had to have her. She was pushing her ass up against my crotch causing my strap-on to grind against me. I led her to the basement to a corner and pushed her up against the wall. She wasn't wearing any underwear underneath her black skirt.

Suddenly, I noticed we weren't alone. Two men were on a couch completely nude. One man was sitting on the couch with his legs spread open as his lover crouched before him, working to make his cock hard with his tongue and hands. Amy was bisexual and loved to suck cock. She was turned on by the site of them. I put my finger between her lips and her warm tongue sucked it seductively.

"Lean over the edge of the couch," I commanded. She was in perfect position to watch him get sucked off. I lifter her skirt and slapped her ass. I unzipped my jeans and slid my cock inside her. She moaned as I entered her. She was coming closer to orgasm. I denied her.

"No," I said smacking her on the ass. "You can't come until he shoots his load." I knew denying her would intensify her orgasm. He exploded all over his lovers face. I smacked her ass and fucked her in long slow strokes, "Oh baby, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I was so wrapped up in her orgasm I hadn't even noticed the man had gotten up off his knees and was sitting next to his lover, stroking his large hard cock. He groaned as he stroked faster. I turned her around and whispered in her ear, "Finish him."

Amy knelt before him and began to touch his balls with her tongue, taking one of them into her mouth. She began to tease his cock with long slow strokes. Her teasing gave me time to build my own orgasm. As I watched her, my hand slid under my strap-on inside my wet pussy. I fucked myself as I watched her. She began to suck his head I could hear her motions. She took him deep into her mouth as she took his balls into her hand. His lover kissed his ear lopes and she teased his cock. She sucked hard and faster as he got closer. My muscles began to quiver and I could barely stand any longer. I came right before she finished him off. I loved the sight of her giving head, her acts of submission excite me. His cum exploded in her mouth and down her lips. He moaned loudly as he came. She slowly released him from her grip and licked the cum from her lips.

"Good girl," I said she returned to me. "My turn," I said as my jeans and strap-on dropped to the floor. She got down on her knees before me and spread my lips open with her fingers. My clit was still sensitive but I was still aroused from her blowjob and needed her to make me come again. She worked her tongue around my clit. She began to suck on my clit and flick her tongue rapidly up and down against me. I had her hair tightly gripped in my left hand and pulled her close to me. I imagined what it must feel like to have blowjob. My body began to quiver and she sucked my clit until I came, "Fuck. Oh fuck!" I gasped for air. She looked up at me and smiled, obviously pleased at my contentment. I am lucky to have such a talented girl. She rose off her knees and kissed me awaiting her words of praise.

I reached my hand up under her shirt and bra. She gasped as I pulled her nipple between my fingertips, "Good girl." I rolled her nipple between my fingertips as I squeezed her tit in the palm of my hand. She has such sensitive nipples that she can orgasm through nipple play quicker than any other type of stimulation. I quickly brought her to a series of multiple small orgasms, "Let's go home baby."

We left the club and returned home. We spent the rest of the night making passionate love until falling sleep at 4 am. We became frequent visitors at Fetish on weekends allowing us to experience voyeurism and experiment with others, always returning home to each other at the end of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Club Fetish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds