• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • California Dreaming

California Dreaming

I had already been there a few days and hadn't yet had the chance to enjoy all that Southern California had to offer. The business part of my trip was finally over, so I decided to head down to Ocean Beach for some well deserved fun in the sun.

I found myself a spot in the sand near a group surfers, and set myself up for the day. I took off my wrap and saw the looks from a couple of the nearby boys, which of course made me smirk a bit being that I wasn't your typical "California Girl". Although my tan may have needed some work, okay- a lot of work, I still fit nicely into my little string bikini; that and the fact that my body was all real were two things that I was quite proud of.

I cracked my book and started to read, but I found the thrill of being on a beautiful California beach far too distracting. I would read a few lines and then have to look up to see where some noise was coming from, or watch a couple of deeply tanned beach boys (or sometimes girls) wander by. The sound of the surf and the smell of the Hawaiian Tropic oil kept me stumbling over the words for quite a while.

I was starting to feel a little baked, so I turned over on my belly with my head towards the water. I continued to try to read, but found myself looking over the top of the book at the surfers. Their bodies were so lean and muscular from the constant pummeling of the surf. I started to wonder what it would be like to be with one of them. I scanned the waves trying to pick out one of the boys for my little fantasy. The blond hot-shot with the orange shorts? I never really liked blonds. Maybe the smaller guy sitting on his board farther out. No. He was too young.

I watched for a while, trying to pick out a target. Just then, I heard someone say "You'd better watch out... You're starting to get burned."

He was walking up behind me with a long-board headed down to the water. I turned around to say thank you and got a quick flash of smile. Dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, nice fit body and a killer smile... Yup, he'll do.

I gave him a smile and said thanks as he walked by. I knew he had taken one last, quick look at my heart-shaped ass as he passed and this made me beam a little.

I sat up and began rubbing some lotion on as he paddled out to the surf. I watched over my sunglasses as he sat on his board, waiting for the right wave. After a while, he found it. He lay back down on the board and began paddling, and just before the wave began to crest he used his muscular arms to press himself up onto his feet. As he was standing, I was able to see the outline of his frame. I started to think about wrapping my legs around that slim waistline...

A volleyball flew by and almost hit me in the head, which was probably a good thing, too, because I'm sure I had that stupid look on my face that I get when I'm... well... thinking about sex.

The blond haired surfer started chatting with me, and I chatted back just to be nice. I could tell he was interested, but he was a bit pushy for me which I find a big turn-off. I started to see my skin was getting pinker, so I decided that as much as I may have liked to stay here on the beach, I needed to leave before I regretted it. The California sun is far stronger than what I normally see back east.

My beautiful surfer boy was still out riding when I packed up, so I feared I would never have my chance to try to win him over. Just as well; he was probably married or something.

I got back to my hotel room and hopped in the shower. I had left just In time! I wasn't yet burnt, but another half-hour....

As I let the cool water rush over me, my mind wandered back to my surfer boy. I thought of his body and how I would love to have the full force of him pressed up against me in the shower. I soaped up my breasts, staying a little longer than usual, giving each one a good squeeze as I let the slippery soap lather them up. I imagined his hand grabbing each one as he held me closer.

I closed my eyes and imagined his mouth reaching for mine, pressing me up against the shower wall, his hand -my hand - running down my tiny waist and onto the roundness of my hip. I imagined the warmth of his skin pressing up against my chest, his eyes meeting mine, our breathing slow and synchronized.

I thought about the soap and how I would want to lather him up, starting from his neck, working my way slowly down his chest, drinking in every detail of his frame; Soaping up his abs....

I thought of how he would be so hard by now, wanting me. I would take his dick in my soapy hands and stroke it , watching it glisten with anticipation; washing his balls with great care; stroking his soapy cock until he couldn't take it anymore.

I was getting so worked up thinking about this. I had lathered up my belly really well and now worked the soap down over my thigh. I put my foot up on the side of the tub and brought my soapy hand down to my pussy. I washed, making sure to get every inch of myself clean....

I leaned back against the wall providing more access to my now slippery cunt. I imagined the head of his hard cock pressing up against my clit as his tongue penetrated my mouth and his hand gently held the back of my neck. My fingers slid on my clit as I imagined his cock head probing me, teasingly. I finally couldn't wait anymore, so I dug my fingers deep into my hole and pumped my hips to meet them. I imagined him pushing into me with full force, pressing my body against the cool tiles with his warm, tanned skin.

I came, fast and hard. I didn't need any more fantasy, I needed to get out and stop thinking about my surfer boy....

I found a bar with a patio out by the beach. It was a nice night, so I thought it would be nice to be outside a bit. I got a drink and took it over to the railing overlooking the water. I watched as the last moments of blazing pink sun faded into the black waters of the Pacific. It felt a shame not to have someone to share it with.

Just as I started to feel a bit melancholy, I realized someone was standing next to me. I didn't want to turn and look, not knowing why they were there or who it was. But then, I heard a somewhat familiar voice asking "So, did you manage to keep that lily-white skin of yours from getting burned?"

My heart stopped; I felt my teeth clench for a second and then I turned, smiled my sexiest smile and gave a little smirk, "Yes, thanks to you."

"Terrific! Wouldn't want you not to be able to enjoy the rest of your trip."

"You assume I am on a trip," I quipped back.

"Ah, no one from around here is that white," he teased.

"Busted," I joked back.

He had a really sweet smile and very deep brown eyes that gleamed when he looked at me. As he talked, I felt guilty for what I had been thinking about him earlier... sort of. He was intelligent, warm and really seemed interested in knowing me. It was a real thrill just to listen to him talk.

His name was Brandon. He had grown up there in Southern California and, apart from a few years, had lived there all his life.

We had a few drinks, laughing and talking as we got to know one another. He asked me if I had ever tried surfing. I told him of my inherent fear of the ocean. He laughed and said there was no reason to be afraid, and that he thought he could help me overcome my fears. I laughed back and said I would like to see him try.

The night glimmered on and our glasses were emptied several times. The bar was emptying out as people were headed to clubs and parties. Brandon asked me if I would like to go for a walk down the beach. There was no way I could have resisted.

I stumbled a little, having drank a little more than I had remembered and he chuckled and put is arm around my waist. We walked a short way down to a nice beach area where there weren't any people. It was dark; the only light in the area came from the amusements a few blocks away and the moon. The sound of the surf pounded in my ears and made me feel hypnotized by it's splendor.

He stopped walking and pulled me in towards him. He looked into my eyes and said "Do you know how badly I want you?"

I quivered. If he only knew what I had done earlier while thinking about him....

He gave me a gentle, questioning kiss; testing the waters. He pulled back for a moment, but then I dove in to him with much more assurance. As I kissed him, I felt the goosebumps rising on my skin like wildfire. A deep ache grew between my legs, a kind of vacancy that needed filling. I knew I had to have him, and it had to be that night.

As we kissed, I started to rub his chest. His strong pectoral muscles seemed to shudder at my touch. I reached my hands under his shirt and lifted it up over his head. I wasn't sure where we were going to do this, but at that moment I didn't care. His hand found my breast and began to rub it as he came back and kissed me harder.

Before I knew it, my dress was laying on the sand, right next to his shorts which had somehow fallen off his now gloriously naked body. I reached down and gently grabbed his swollen cock and gave it a few caresses. He smiled that ever-so-sweet smile and kissed me, happy that I seemed pleased. But the pleasure was now going to be his, I was not going to let a beautiful dick like that go to waste....

He started to kiss his way down my neck, but I stopped him and began kissing his chest. He resisted a little, trying to be the one in control, but I wasn't having it. I gave him a devilish grin as I stopped his hands from holding me and I continued on my journey down to my new toy.

His cock was standing straight up and glistening at the tip. I put my hand on the shaft and rubbed my thumb in the pre-cum then slid it down slightly under the top of the head. I held his cock firmly as I used the slippery juice to glide my thumb in little gentle circles on his frenulum. He took a deep breath and let out a little sigh of pleasure. I felt his cock grow harder as I continued, then massaged his balls with my other hand. He began breathing deeper, so I knew I had better stop for a moment and let him regain his composure. I released my grip slightly and used my tongue to moisten the underside of his shaft. I looked up at him to gage his reaction. He smiled back and ran his fingers through my hair. I knew I was on the right track.

I licked my way up the shaft again and this time put the head in my mouth. I gave it a few ice-cream-cone sucks, working the frenulum with my tongue. After a few teases, I sucked as much of his cock in as I could (using a hand on the rest) and then slowly I pulled back off, applying some pressure with my tongue as I came up. I then went back down again, this time giving his balls a good handling with my free hand. I repeated this a few times, occasionally giving the head a few sucks when I got to the top.

After a few moments he started to breath heavy and buck his hips a bit. I slowed down the pace and just licked. I wasn't going to waste this good hard cock on my mouth! He understood what I was doing and he used his hand to guide me back up to standing with him. He kissed me fiercely when I got up to his face. My cunt was now dripping with the thought of him inside me. I lifted my leg and wrapped it around his hip. I felt his cock pressing into my thigh and it was all I could do to keep from jumping on him right then.

He kissed me again and lifted me up, holding my ass, and carried me to a nearby discarded chair. He set me down and knelt before me then dove his face deep into my dripping wet pussy. He licked my clit a few times and it was all I could do not to squeal. His tongue probed into my cunt and then up along my clit. He wrapped his arms under my thighs and lifted my legs up over his shoulders. He reached up and grabbed my breasts and squeezed as he licked, swirled and sucked my clit. I let out a moan loud enough for someone to have heard and I was about to lose control when he slowed down, and stopped. I sucked in the salty night air, shocked in disbelief that he would do such a thing! I was shaking, desperate for that release that I had been sure would happen, but he just smiled....

He kissed my thigh as he pulled it off his shoulder. I nearly knocked him down onto the sand and raped him, but I was still trying to figure out what was going on. He got up and walked down towards the water. I stood up and stared at him for a minute, and when he reached the shoreline he looked back at me and walked in. He was trying to get me to go in with him. This was his evil, twisted little plan to get me over my fear. Buzz kill.

I walked out until my knees were in the surf, but couldn't go any farther. He was out pretty deep at this point and stopped to watch me. "Come on, silly," he taunted back. "The water's nice and warm."

I stared, pensively for a moment, but could not move. I shook my head at him. He shrugged and then headed back up.

When he reached me he took my hand and tried to pull me out. I held my ground. He came and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt so bad for ruining the moment, but I couldn't bring myself to walk out into that water.

He whispered in my ear "What are you so afraid of?"

"It's just... so... dark... And I don't know what is in there."

He nibbled my earlobe. His hand worked it's way up and grabbed my breast and gave it a good squeeze. I felt his cock pressing into my butt cheek and arched my back. I was getting turned on again and thought maybe he would give up on his quest.

He slowly worked his other hand down between my legs and pressed his finger onto my clit. I opened my legs a bit to give him more access. He kissed my neck as he started swirling his finger along the slippery surface almost probing into my cunt, but not allowing me that pleasure. All I wanted was for him to slip his dick in me and fuck me, I could barely stand it another minute. He squeezed my breast harder as he whispered "Come on Tori, I want you so bad...."

Feeling his warm breath in my ear was more than I could stand. I knew he wasn't going to give in and so I had to be the one to face up to my fear. He gave me a gentle push from behind, and I caved.

He slowly eased me out into the water, the waves surrounding us as our feet scuffled along the sandy floor. I was shaking, but I wasn't sure if it was the fear or the excitement that was the cause. He stayed close, holding me, making me feel as safe as he could. My eyes darted around through the dark water below, searching for some sign of movement; some sign of life.

When we got out as far as he wanted, he stopped and turned me around. He asked if I was okay and I gave him a half-hearted nod. He kissed me, gently at first and then stronger. He ran his hand down over my ass and spread me open as I put my leg up over his hip. He lifted me up and sat me on his rock hard cock. He filled me up inside.

The weightlessness of our bodies in the salty waters of the Pacific made our movements slow and rhythmic. He held me close as I arched my back, massaging my insides with his throbbing member. He thrust his hips to meet my rhythm, each time getting deeper... filling me more. It felt so good I didn't ever want him to stop. It didn't take long for me to feel an orgasm building. He could sense I was near, so he grabbed my hips and help lift me up and down on his cock at a harder, faster pace. It was all I could bear; my pussy grabbed his cock and waves of pleasure rushed through me. I moaned in pleasure as he kissed my neck.

He seemed pleased at his conquest and gave me a coy smile. "Still afraid?" he smiled.

"No, I think I'm over it," I smirked back with a stupid grin.

He carried me back towards the beach, still sitting on his hard cock. When we got out of the water he lay me down on the sand and started pumping into me, not as gentle as before. Things were getting more forceful, which was fine with me. He held my hands above my head as he pressed deep into me, hitting my g-spot harder and harder with each thrust. I arched my hips to meet his presses and get his penis to hit me in the right spot which only made him press harder. I started to let out a whimper, as I knew another orgasm was on the horizon. He kissed my neck, just under my ear and said, "Come on, Tori, I want to hear you scream my name."

The build-up finally broke and I yelled "Oh, God, Brandon... I'm cumming!"

He slammed into me with full force, increasing the pace as the orgasm intensified. He slowed down as I stopped screaming, but kept pumping which caused new tingly waves to ripple through my body. He kissed me when I finally settled and I knew it was time for him to have his turn.

I pushed him over onto his back and straddled him. I sat, once again, on his cock and bucked my hips for a moment, getting warmed up for what was to come. He reached up and grabbed my tits, smiling up at me. He knew he had done well and this was his reward.

I got onto my feet in a squatting position, held his shoulders for balance, lifted up off him a bit and then slammed my hips down on him. I started off slowly and then built up the pace until I was slamming over and over into him, fucking him with all I had. I squeezed my pussy muscles around his cock as I slid up and down his pole. It didn't take long for him to lose control, but just as he did, he sat up and held me. I dropped to my knees, still riding him as he moaned "Tori...."

Hearing him cum, and feeling his dick quiver inside me as it let out it's load made me lose control one last time. I bucked my hips a few times while he pumped and felt the joy spreading through my body; wave after wave of numbness and delight.

We sat there in the moonlight for a moment, still in our lover's embrace. He kissed me and I felt complete and fearless, if only for a moment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • California Dreaming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds