• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Hotel Rendezvous

Hotel Rendezvous

12

Acknowledgement

My gratitude to Editors Bruce Paulk and Dawn Bella for providing their time, expertise and supportive advice.

I'm walking into the London hotel.

It's very plush!

I'm a little nervous, but excited too! I've spent hours getting ready. I want to be as attractive as possible. I've dressed carefully for the occasion with a nice, expensive black cocktail dress, suspenders and sheer black stockings.

Nothing tarty - but I don't have any panties on! I hope I don't get too excited and start to show.

This will be our first real meeting!

I see you sitting at the bar.

You look lovely.

Every inch a lady who belongs in luxury surroundings!

We greet each other with a friendly but restrained kiss on the cheek.

We agree a bottle of nice white Burgundy and move to an alcove table.

You look so sexy! My heart is thumping! I hope nothing shows! I hope the dress doesn't get spoiled, in public!

I compliment you on your stunning outfit. I re-cross my legs. I know there is a flash of pink!

I can see that you have noticed and that you like it because you flush.

I hope you are as excited as I am. My nipples are poking out of the top of my dress.

I can see by your erect nipples that you are also excited.

You lean forward towards me, allowing your breasts to be displayed to full effect.

"I don't know if I can last the bottle," I whisper.

"We can order another one in the room -- even colder," you suggest.

We head towards the lift.

Chapter 2

The doors have barely shut when you turn to me passionately.

As your tongue forces its way into my mouth, my hand squeezes your breast and I pull you closer. I can feel your hard nipple through the thin material of your blouse; the hotness of your breath against my mouth. I hardly have time to breathe. Your hand goes between my legs. I am so wet.

OMG! The lift is stopping and the door start to open.

We spring apart, arranging ourselves to normalness. An older couple step into the lift. They can sense something and look at us. We manage to look calm. The lift continues.

The doors open and you lead me out onto our floor.

The corridor is as luxuriously appointed as the entrance rooms.

Doors pass. With my excitement, I am finding it hard to breathe.

You stop at a door. '69' it says on it.

I laugh. "Did you choose it deliberately?"

You laugh too. "I've been planning this for some time!"

Your voice is husky.

You open the door and reveal a sumptuous suite.

I am taken aback by the sheer luxury of the main room.

The bed chamber is also a marvel with an adjoining bathroom. The bath is large and sunken!

I look at the huge bed. There are drapes on either side.

"My, my!" I exclaim. "This is something."

Smiling, you approach me, reach out and take my hand.

"First things first," you say with a chuckle. "Let's get the wine delivered!"

Chapter 3

You make the call. "Right away Madam!"

"Let me show you around." You take my hand.

I slip my arm around your waist. You are warm -- hot!

"Have you done this before?" I ask shyly.

"Especially like this hotel."

My heart was thumping again! I put my hand on your breast.

"Oh! Mmmm! I want you to do things to me," you whisper in my ear.

"Sexy things? Disgusting things?"

"Oh yes. All sorts of things." You speak quietly, hushed with desire.

"Tell me! Tell me what you want me to do to you?"

I move a hand to your ass cheek, to hold you tighter, to pull you closer. I feel the heat from your private mound. Your breasts, your nipples are hard; almost fencing with my bullet-like nipples, both pressing into the other.

You lean harder against me.

"Tell me what things you most want me to do to you?" I ask again.

"Oh yes! I want you to . . ."

There was a loud knocking at the door. "Room service!" calls the unseen voice.

"God!" I cry.

Waiting a moment, you go to open the door. The waiter stands there with a trolley, delivering a silver bucket, covered with a linen cloth.

"Your wine order Madam."

"Please bring it in," you tell him, holding the door open.

Despite being professional hotel personnel, you can see him taking it in. Two well-dressed women, the atmosphere, the electricity in the air.

"Here this is for you." You press a tip into his hand.

"Mmmm. Chablis! And perfectly cold. A glass?" You smile at me.

"God, yes please, I could do with a glass."

You hand me an ice-frosted, elegant wine glass, filled with the most delicious looking amber liquid.

"Mmmm! Wonderful, cheers!"

I gently caress your nipple with my now ice-cold finger.

"Oh, that feels so good!" you murmur.

I unbutton the front of your blouse and gently rub my wine cold finger over your nipple; which grows and hardens even more!

I unclip your bra. Your breasts rush out on being released. I dip my finger in the cold Chablis and gently circle first one and then the other nipple.

"Oh! That's wonderful," you exclaim, throwing your head back.

I fill my mouth with the chilled wine and begin to suck first one nipple, then the other, gently at first, and then harder. I softly bite while running my tongue over the hard end.

You moan! You hold your glass of wine between your breasts.

I gently peel off your blouse until you are topless. I gaze at your wonderful breasts. I baste them with more Chablis.

You reach out to me and unzip my dress. It drops to the floor. I am naked before you.

I reach around and unhook your business skirt and let it fall.

YOU have no panties on either!!! I feel so wet! I feel hot waves of desire and lust as I look at your body.

We both still hold our glasses of Chablis.

"Perhaps we should order another bottle," you say, huskily.

Chapter 4

There's a knock on the door behind us. We turn to see who it is.

You know already as you've made sure we have all the perks included! But you play dumb.

It's an attractive brunette girl, short, large breasts, high heels and a French Maid's uniform.

In a French accent, she asks, "Is there anything you would like Mesdames? Compliments of the bar? Anything!" she adds with a cheeky smile and a trace of a wink.

"A bottle of burgundy would be perfect, if you don't mind," you say. "But don't hurry."

As she turns to leave, she drops the pencil she's used to write down our order. Bending down to pick it up, she flashes that same unmistakeable mound of naked pussy you showed me earlier.

"Ooops! How careless of me!" she says, smirking.

We turn to each other. I know instantly you've set it up.

"What shall we do while we wait?" I ask innocently.

"How about . .!" You take me gently by the hand and lead me to the enormous bed and the enticing, crispy white sheets.

We've been waiting for this moment for so long; all the time we have written emails to each other with our dirty fantasies. You push me onto the sheets, and kiss me, urgently pushing your tongue inside my mouth, deep and probing.

"This is my first experience with a woman," you say, "and it feels amazing. Makes me wonder why I ever needed men in the first place!"

"I need you, I want to be inside you," I whisper.

But we both know we have to hold back, to enjoy this experience to the fullest. You move from my mouth to look at me.

I feel my pussy is sodden.

You slip off my shoes and roll down those sheer black stockings to reveal my toned legs. You feel a surge of wild lust as you smell the slightly sweaty, sweet aroma of unrolled stockings and gorgeous ladies feet.

You can't help but bend and put your nose to my soles and inhale deeply.

This turns me on. I arch my feet for you, and you take my toes into your mouth. I'm in heaven....!

Chapter 5

I stand and offer you a hand to rise.

I move behind you, stroking your sides. I move my mouth to your neck and slowly kiss both sides. I move my hands to cup your invitingly hanging breasts while pushing my hot mound against your bottom cleft. I grasp both your nipples with my finger and thumb.

You moan and buckle slightly, pushing your ass back to meet me.

You quickly turn to me, holding my backside to pull me closer, pulling my head to savagely kiss me. Our mouths together, your tongue thrusting into my mouth. Our breasts almost folded together, both sets of nipples hard and poking. I feel my legs start to go. You move me back closer to the large bed.

There is a knock at the door!

OMG! Not again!

Without permission, the door opens and the girl in the French maid's costume comes in with a silver wine cooler.

"Ladies, excuse me! Have I interrupted anything!" she says with a smirk.

She bends down to put the chilled Burgundy on the table. Her breasts almost fall out of the low neckline of the costume.

She stands and shrugs off the costume, she is nude except for the black suspenders and stockings. Her breasts are magnificent. Her mound is completely shaven. She smiles and approaches us and embraces our naked bodies.

Gazing into our surprised faces, her hands stroking two different sets of buttocks,

"I am French you know," she murmurs. "Perhaps you ladies could use a hand, No?"

Chapter 6

I stand there stunned, naked, in front of this stranger.

Her hands are busy, up both our backs, brushing against the sides of two breasts.

I can feel you shudder. I can feel me shudder!

Her hands go lower, the fingers sliding down into our bum cleavages. She stops with a finger on my anus which is damp with excitement. I can tell she is playing with yours too.

Suddenly she leaves us, walking across to the table, her ass and breasts juggling in the sexiest way. I hold onto you tightly and cup your breast with my other hand.

"Mesdames, I have something for you."

The deliciously anonymous creature bends down, her heavy breasts hanging and swinging, and lifts a previously unseen bag from behind the table.

Placing it down, she reaches inside and produces a curious object with straps.

She steps into it and changes herself there in front of us.

Over her shaven mound there now protrudes a large penis! Large and red, with exciting ribbed mouldings!

"Oh my!" I exclaim.

She reaches into the bag again and produces two dildos.

"Now we can begin." Smiling, she walks with her wobbling protuberance towards us.

She leads us across to the large, luxurious bed.

We fall together onto the bed, holding each other. We are so close that our breasts slap each other in a playful way.

I notice a line of sweat runs down your breast and rests on the point of your nipple. I bend towards you, mouth open, and allow the drop to fall on my tongue.

"I want to drink all your juices!" I say, licking my lips.

We are so engrossed; we fail to notice above us.

A pair of pink tipped breasts looms over us, but also a thick, swaying member!

"My dears, allow me!"

"I don't think I could get that in me!" I cry. "I'm quite tight".

"Don't worry about that," replies our swaying mammary and phallus equipped friend.

"By the time I'm finished, you'll take it with ease Madame."

"First we need some lube."

She produced a tube from which a slippery unguent oozed.

I felt a little anxious and hold on tighter to your boob.

"Not so hard honey!" You admonished me.

The maid reaches down and turns me over. Her fingers worked their way into my anus, filling it with the slippery, oozy liquid. Then she turned to you and pulled your buttocks to gain full access. She filled your little pink back hole with the same ooze so it is completely slippery.

"Now Mesdames! Let's start!"

Chapter 7

She urges you onto your front, pushing your head down and pulling your ass in the air, spreading your legs leaving you completely vulnerable.

She hands me one of the dildos. I shuffle up the bed. I am at your head.

I spread my legs and inch myself towards your face. You look up, smile and see what I am doing and raise your head to allow me to position my shaved, swollen, and very slippery lips directly in front of you.

You suddenly shiver.

I look up and see our 'maid' spreading your ass cheeks with her hands.

She is an extraordinary sight standing over you, her breasts hanging and swinging, the monstrous phallus sticking out in front of her.

I wonder what she will do next. I hope she will not damage you.

She leans forward to your ass. Her mouth open, pink tongue ready to taste you, to widen you.

She puts her face and mouth to your ass and begins to probe your tight little hole with her tongue. She uses her tongue to make your ass even wetter, pushing the slippery lube further into and up your hole.

You gasp and shudder and fall on my exposed lips, your mouth kissing and sucking on my secret mouth, your tongue slipping and pushing past my lips and into me.

With one hand I hold your head, caressing but gently guiding your wet mouth and exploring tongue deeper into me. I try to open my legs even further. I drop the dildo on the bed and hold your breast, stroking down towards your ever so erect nipple. I hold your nipple between two fingers while stimulating the end with another finger.

You shudder and moan a little. I am pressing you so deeply into me, you can hardly breathe. I move your head a little to let you draw breath. Your mouth is covered in my slippery juices. I can feel myself making more juices. It just runs out of me I am so turned on.

I look up to see the maid has now two fingers up your anus, slowly moving them in and then out, stimulating your hole with all its juices.

She also has produced her dildo, a curved one which she is working over your pussy. She is working it around the front of your slit, all around your clit. She is applying herself with enthusiasm for she is covered with a light sheen of sweat, and still has the monstrous phallus hanging in front of her.

I realise that you now have all your holes being attended to and you show your appreciation by bucking your ass rhythmically. You are making sexy slurping noises as you push harder against my vagina lips, your tongue pushing and forcing its way into me. The sensation is incredible for me. I move my hips in a motion against you. I can feel my clit throb powerfully. I can imagine it swelling under your sucking mouth, becoming a phallus which I can then push into you.

You are making gasping noises as you try to kiss, suck and force your tongue into me, and breathe all at the same time.

I see the maid straighten and put her ass gooey fingers on your leg. She puts some lube onto the hanging phallus. She continues to work the dildo around and in your slit. With the size of the thing, the phallus, I can't believe she will put it in your ass but, with the lube, she has done her work well. Even so, when she starts to insert the shaft into you, you gasp and straighten, your eyes wide and your mouth all covered in my special juices. It is only for a moment, for you throw yourself forward onto my abandoned pussy while thrusting back with your hips onto the flexible rod strapped to the incredible sight of a penetrator with wide, soft hips and hanging, swaying, pink tipped breasts.

I can see that you are now in the throes a powerful force by your increasingly violent bucking. Your body appears like two separate parts. Your head and upper body is twisting and pressing against me in order to get inside me, while your hips and ass are moving rhythmically against the penetrations of our endowed maid.

Still, she works the dildo against your clit, sometimes slipping it inside you, only to reappear with your juices dripping off it.

You are making gasping and gagging noises as you try to get your tongue as deep inside me as possible and occasionally breathe.

I know you must be close.

I pull your head tighter against me, making it even harder for you to get enough air.

With my fingers on your breast nipple, I grasp your nipple between my pretty, red, but sharp nails and squeeze.

Gently at first to check you like this, then stronger as your body breaks into three parts, your breast now acting almost independently as it heaves and sways and presses itself against my hand, while still your mouth and tongue pushes up me and your hips push and swing at the maid as she enters your ass and torments your pussy.

Your movements reach a peak of violence. You slurp and gasp for some air with a desperate urgency.

Suddenly you stiffen. Your body spasms - three, four, five times or more.

You slump to one side, your mouth now free, gasping in air, the movement allowing the goo covered phallus to slide out and drip on your ass and legs. Your body quivers and shakes; for such a long time, I begin to worry slightly.

You open your eyes and smile up at me, looking almost through my sodden lady lips, you are so close to them. Your body relaxes.

"So," I grin. "Did you manage to cum?"

Chapter 8

You smile at me and attempt to rise, only succeeding at the second attempt.

You wipe your mouth with your finger and put it in to taste it. You reach down and put your finger deep in your pussy. You hold the finger up for me to taste -- which I do.

"Delicious," I say. "I'm going to enjoy drinking more of that soon!"

The maid returns from the table bearing two chilled glasses of golden Burgundy. "Mesdames," putting a glass in each of our hands.

Her breasts, now shiny with the exertions, sway in front of us. Her phallus juts out in front of her.

"Oh, I so needed that," you say, almost draining the glass and handing it back to the maid for a refill.

"I think I need a pee," you say, attempting to stand, your legs wobbly.

I finish the cold wine. "Me too!" As I try to swing off the bed.

We head to the large en-suite bathroom area.

"Non, non! Mesdames!" The maid intercepts us. "You cannot waste such a good vintage. Come, I will show you." She leads the way to the enormous sunken bath.

She produces two champagne saucer glasses from the cabinet and enters the bath.

"Come, come." She beckons to me.

"Open your legs." She holds up one glass.

I am hesitant but move forward.

Suddenly I understand. I arch my back and hold my lips apart.

She raises the glass and I give a stream of golden liquid, mostly, into the glass.

It hurts pleasantly to shut off my flow.

"D'accorde!" She looks pleased, raises the glass and gives a long sniff, then sips a taste.

"Marvellous!" she smiles.

Placing the glass carefully to the side, she offers the next glass to you, urging you forward.

You move to the edge of the bath, arch your back and also open your lips with your fingers.

An arc of gold streams forward. A foamy liquid appears in the glass.

"Good, good." She places the two glasses safely to one side.

"Now, Mesdames." She lies back, grasping her large breasts so they bulge upwards towards us and opening her legs, exposing her swollen slit.

"Come, I am ready for you."

We turn and look at each other, smile and move forward.

Together we thrust our mounds forward and again force our lips apart.

Two golden streams arc out, merging into one and splash first onto her proffered breasts, then marching up to cover her face with splashing wetness, much of it entering her offered, opened mouth. Then returning down over her belly to soak her shaven mound, from where a gush of golden fluid of her own is spurting down, in a lower arc, to cover her legs!

"I needed that," I say to you, letting my lips damply close.

Spluttering slightly, our maid rises on her elbows.

"Ladies, that was magnificent! C'est Grand Cru!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Hotel Rendezvous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds