• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominating Gracie Ch. 01

Dominating Gracie Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Gracie's Fantasy

Gracie McGuire liked it rough.

So you can imagine her disappointment when her current lover continued to plunge in and out of her body with all the enthusiasm and finesse of a lame horse put out to pasture. Her lover's sweaty, going-to-flab, body was a testament to too many hours behind a desk, and his farmer's tan was attributed to too many business meetings on the golf course.

John Johnson was a stud in the banking world, but he was a dud in the bedroom.

Gracie watched with detached amusement as he gave a final thrust and groaned out a climax. His face mottled bright red with the exertion of success and the veins in his forehead bulged. She thought briefly of faking her own orgasm, but decided he was already past the point of noticing that she hadn't been satisfied. At least he was starting to last a little longer. She'd had time to go through her entire grocery-shopping list before his "Big Finish."

"Oh, Gracie, you are one hot little number. It just keeps getting better and better," John panted, giving her breast one last squeeze before he pulled out of her and discarded the condom.

"Mmmm," she moaned and rolled her eyes. It wouldn't do any good to expound on his false virtues. His ego was already inflated enough. Not to mention she was afraid if she opened her mouth to speak she'd tell him how much she hated being called a hot little number in that condescending Texas drawl. She was a tax attorney for God's sake, not an exotic dancer.

John flopped down on the bed beside her and was almost asleep before she'd turned onto her side to face him. "Don't forget we have that dinner tonight," he mumbled. "There will be a lot of important clients there."

"I know," Gracie said, annoyance lacing her voice. "You sent the invitation to my office a month ago. I'll be representing Decker, Deets and McGuire if I can live up to your expectations. I might even make it through the night without embarrassing you or my firm."

"Now, honey, don't take that tone. You know that's not what I meant. Any man would be lucky to show up with an intelligent, beautiful woman like you on his arm to an event like this. You'll make me proud. Just make sure you wear something conservative."

Because I always dress like a slut at business functions, you moron, she thought.

"I have just the thing in mind," Gracie said in a breathy tone that would have done Marilyn Monroe proud and fluttered her eyelashes. She leaned over John's still form and bit the lobe of his ear gently.

"Now Gracie, honey, you're going to have to make due with what you just got. I've got to rest up for tonight. I know you've been reading those magazines about multiple orgasms and such, but the same just isn't true for a man. Maybe if you're real good tonight I'll be in the mood again when we get home."

"How about if I don't wear any panties under my conservative dress and you fuck me in the elevator," Gracie whispered. She found satisfaction as John's breath hitched just a little at her suggestion. There might be hope for him after all.

"There are cameras in those elevators."

"Even better," she said, taking a firm grip on his flaccid penis.

"You're not thinking of your career," John stammered. "Or mine either. What's come over you, Gracie? This is crazy talk."

"I heard how excited you got when I suggested you fuck me in the elevator. Everybody has an adventurous side, John. Sometimes it's just a little suppressed. Does the idea of me having a kinky side turn you on?"

Gracie held down John's hands next to his body as she rubbed her body against him and kissed him hungrily. She licked her way down to his chest and nipped lightly at his nipples with her teeth before kissing her way down to her ultimate goal.

"Yes," he whispered.

"What was that, John? I didn't hear you."

"I said the idea of you having a kinky side turns me on," he said louder, with more conviction, as if he were trying to convince himself.

Gracie felt the wetness between her thighs and knew John wouldn't deny her satisfaction this time. She'd see to it herself.

"Would you like me to tell you about my kinkier side?" she asked, taking his hardening cock between her lips and swirling her tongue around the bulbous tip.

"Y...yesss," he hissed, gritting his teeth at the onslaught of new pleasure. Gracie worked him in her mouth a little longer before she spoke of something she'd never told anyone.

"You see, John, I have these fantasies," she said, working him with her hand and cupping his sac gently in the palm of her hand. "In my fantasy, a masked stranger comes out of nowhere, ripping at my clothes and pressing his hard body against me. I scream, but that only makes his cock harder. He likes it when I fight him. He might even have to punish me a little. You see, in my fantasy I like to be dominated. Do you want to be my stranger and make my fantasies come true? Can you imagine what I'd look like tied to your bed? Black satin sheets beneath my pale body, a blindfold covering my eyes and my limbs straining against the handcuffs that hold me captive?"

John gasped aloud, and Gracie smiled as he hardened further in her hand. So much for men needing recuperating time, she smirked.

"Mmmm, I bet you'd like to dominate me, John. Maybe even turn me over and spank me till my ass is red and welted with your handprints."

John was really panting now, and Gracie figured she could get him to come again just by talking dirty, but her pleasure was the goal this time. She slipped her finger between her lips and wet it while pumping his shaft in a steady rhythm. Drops of moisture gathered on the tip of his cock and she leaned over and lapped them up like a cat licking at a bowl of fresh cream.

"Yum. You taste so good," she said as she brought her finger down and circled her moist nub, gathering more wetness. "My ass is red from your spanking, John. What will you do to me next?"

Gracie left her own pleasure for a moment, enjoying her roll as temptress. She took her dampened finger and massaged the sensitive spot between John's balls and anus, reveling in the harsh groan he admitted.

"I'm waiting for an answer, John."

Gracie blew softly along the damp trail left by her finger and watched as goosebumps covered John's entire body before moving her finger lower. She circled the puckered hole of his anus with her finger and gently pushed it in up to the first knuckle. "Would you fuck me here?" she asked.

John was panting like a steam engine, and Gracie knew he wouldn't last much longer. He was harder than she'd ever seen him. She withdrew her finger and moved up his body so she straddled him.

"I'd love to have you ram that nice hard cock right up my ass. I bet it would hurt real good." With that declaration, Gracie slammed herself down on John's cock and moaned at how hard he was, how full she felt. Even as wet as she was, the invasion was painful and would be felt for days to come. Her muscles clamped around him like a vise, and she rode him as if he really were the lover of her fantasies. Gracie cupped her full breasts in her hands and pinched her nipples, the effect causing her vaginal muscles to spasm. She was lost to her own pleasure and didn't protest when John took hold of her hips and slammed her down on his cock in a frenzy of passion and lust.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he yelled.

"Ohmigod," she screamed.

"I'm coming!" they shouted together in ecstasy.

Gracie collapsed on top of John, her body sated and content. Finally. She should have done this sooner. Nothing bad ever came from liking it rough.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominating Gracie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds