• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 11

Courtesan Ch. 11

123

This is the eleventh episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

*

Michael brought our check. Kelly glanced at it and handed it back to him along with her credit card.

He smiled. "I'll go run this and be right back."

As soon as he was gone I looked at Kelly. "We have one more matter to discuss."

"Is it the issue that Wendell alluded to this afternoon?"

"Yes."

Kelly took a deep breath. "I'm not sure why, but I feel a sudden sense of foreboding."

"Just remember what Wendell said this afternoon and I think everything will be fine."

"You mean that I should listen to you and follow your lead on this?"

"Yes."

"Why did he say that?"

"I suspect that he feels that I have less emotional involvement in this issue."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I think he's right."

"Now my curiosity is piqued."

Michael reappeared with my wife's credit card and the charge slip. He set it in front of her and discreetly drifted away. Kelly inspected the charge slip for a moment and then she added a tip and signed it.

Once that was done she put her credit card away and said, "Why don't we move into the cocktail lounge. We can have a cognac while you tell me what this is all about."

I laughed. "You just want to show off your hot dress to all those guys in there."

Kelly nodded. "That is true, but I also want you to be able to see the envy in their eyes when they realize that I'm with you." She shook her head. "I suppose that sounds rather vain, but it is one of the reasons that some of the associates would ask to spend an evening with me in Las Vegas."

"You mean to be seen with a sexy young blond with great big..."

"Eyes? Kelly was grinning at me. "You were about to say eyes, weren't you, Dicklet?"

I looked pointedly at the mountains of soft flesh spilling out of the top of my wife's dress and said, "Yes, when we walk into the bar I am quite certain that all of those men are going to be staring at your big beautiful eyes."

Kelly winked at me and stood up. "Damn right cuckboy, now let's go into the bar for a cognac. I can't wait to see all those handsome men looking at my big beautiful eyes."

I shook my head and then chuckling, I stood up and followed my wife.

As we entered the short hallway between the cocktail lounge and the restaurant Kelly took her wrap off of her shoulders and tossed it back to me. "We wouldn't want anything covering up my gorgeous eyes would we Dicklet?"

I laughed. "No Ms. Mason, we certainly wouldn't."

Kelly stopped. As soon as I caught up to her she grabbed my arm, leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Timmy, I love you so much. I don't think there's another man in the entire world who could possibly make me as happy as you do."

I smiled at her. "Except maybe in bed."

My wife shook her head. "No, not even in bed." She giggled. "But of course in bed quantity does rival quality. Sweetie, you are the best, but as you know, variety and numbers are also important to me. She grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go into the bar."

Kelly pulled me along behind her. As we walked into the bar I looked around. The room was filled with middle aged businessmen. Some were sitting in groups of two, three or four while others were alone. When we entered the room all of their eyes shifted their focus to my wife.

While Kelly was leading me to a table I suddenly became acutely aware of just how skimpy the dress she was wearing really was. I knew that women often complained about men undressing them with their eyes, but this was the first time I'd actually witnessed the phenomena. If any of the men in that bar had been capable of psychokinesis, my wife would have been stark naked by the time we reached our table.

Most of the men were mildly discreet about their stares; but as I pulled out Kelly's chair so that she could sit down, I spotted one man who was a notable exception. He was seated on a stool leaning back against the bar so that he was facing us. His immaculate grooming and expensive looking dark gray suit gave him the appearance of a successful businessman. His rugged face and the streaks of gray in his dark hair suggested that he was in his early to mid forties. He held his cocktail in his left hand. His right arm was casually draped behind him in such a way that he arrogantly took up both his space and the space next to him at the already overly crowded bar. His eyes were brazenly fixed on my wife's ample cleavage.

As soon as we were both seated Kelly leaned over and whispered, "My god, did you see him?"

I smiled. "You mean the guy at the bar?"

Kelly nodded.

"He looks like kind of an asshole to me."

My wife laughed. "That's probably true, but he's the kind of asshole that could get into my panties in a flash." She took a deep breath. "I'm getting wet from just thinking about him."

"Is he really that handsome?"

"No, not at all." She smiled at me. "Timmy women are much less concerned about physical appearance than men. We're more attuned to a man's attitude and demeanor than to his looks." She took a deep breath. "And that man is an alpha male."

"I'm not an alpha male, and you chose to marry me."

Kelly nodded. "Yes, and I am very happy that I did choose you. You're a wonderful husband. Men like the guy at the bar are very sexy and often turn out to be fabulous in bed, but they make terrible husbands. Timmy, I agree with your first impression, he probably is an asshole." She laughed. "But if he took me to his bed I would be willing to do things for him that would make my mother and sisters cringe in horror."

"A few minutes ago you told me that you didn't enjoy being submissive."

"I don't, and there would be nothing submissive about what I'd do with that man. Men like him just bring out the slut inside a woman like me."

Suddenly a glimmer of fear that this wonderful evening with my wife was about to end crept into my gut. I closed my eyes and quietly said, "I see."

Kelly noticed the change in my demeanor and reached out and took my hand. "Don't worry baby. I'm not going to run off with him tonight. There are lots of guys like the man at the bar and when I want one, I don't have any trouble attracting them. You're the real jewel. Timmy honey, tonight I'm with you and I fully intend to finish the evening with you." She giggled. "And when we get home tonight I promise that I'll do all the slutty things with you that I would have done if I'd decided to hook up with him instead."

I smiled at my wife, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"You know, I'm not actually all that interested in an after dinner drink."

Kelly laughed. "Listen to you. You're turning into a little sex fiend."

I eagerly nodded. "Yes I am."

She squeezed my hand. "Well you're just going to have to control your urges for a little while longer. I still have to hear about this problem that you and Wendell were talking about."

I sighed. "Yes, I guess you're right."

"Hi Kelly! How are you tonight?"

The voice startled Kelly and me. We had been so deeply engrossed in our conversation that we didn't see the waitress approach our table. We both looked up.

My wife smiled when she saw her. "Hi Traci, I'm good. How are you?"

Traci shook her head. "I've worked seven nights straight. I'm beat. I need a day off."

Traci was an extremely attractive blond who appeared to be in her mid to late thirties. She was also the most provocatively dressed woman I 'd ever encountered in real life. She was wearing black patent leather high heeled pumps, black nylon stockings and a garter belt. I knew this because her very short black miniskirt wasn't long enough to cover the stays that held up her stockings.

A skimpy halter top just barely concealed Traci's large breasts and her long golden hair was combed to one side and pulled back into a pony tail that was casually draped over her right shoulder. While her outfit was unquestionably the most suggestive clothing I'd ever seen a woman wear in public, it was Traci's makeup that actually captured my attention. Her dark eyeshadow and heavy mascara was applied in a manner that turned her blue eyes into mesmerizing pools of temptation and her bright red lip gloss hinted that she might be a woman who delighted in using her sumptuous mouth to satisfy a man's most base desires.

Kelly glanced over at me, noticed the fascination in my eyes and laughed. "Timmy, reel your tongue back into your mouth before you get the floor wet."

She turned back to the waitress. "Traci, I think my husband finds your attire to be just a little bit stimulating."

Traci grinned. "That was my intention when I got dressed this afternoon. In this place putting a little pizazz in my outfit dramatically improves the tips I get." She stared at my wife for a moment and then she said, "And I have to add that you're not exactly dressed like one of the nuns at St. Theresa's Elementary School."

Kelly smiled at her. "Touche'"

"Tonya, Keisha, Mandy and Antoine were in here the other night. They told me that you quit your job with the firm. What happened?"

Kelly was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Let's just say that Timmy didn't exactly understand the true nature of my job duties." There was a hint of shame in her voice.

Traci raised her eyebrows. "Really?" She turned and looked at me. For a second she seemed to be studying me. Finally she smiled and extended her hand. "We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Traci Dylan."

I stood up, took her hand and gently shook it. "I'm Tim Jamieson. It's a pleasure to meet you Traci, please call me Timmy."

Traci nodded. "Thank you Timmy, please sit down."

As I sat down Kelly shook her head and said, "I'm sorry Traci, I should have done that."

Traci shrugged. "Don't worry about it, people don't generally introduce the waitresses in a restaurant."

"Yes, but Traci, you're my friend."

Traci smiled at Kelly. "Thank you Kel."

She turned back to me. "You must be quite a guy if you're still with Kelly after finding out what she really did for the firm."

"Believe me Traci, he is." Kelly shook her head. "And I almost fucked up a storybook marriage to an absolutely perfect man."

"What are you going to do for a job?"

"I don't know. We're still focused on healing our marriage."

Traci smiled at me. "Well I applaud you for trying to work things out. Most guys would have thrown Kelly out on her ass when they found out what she did."

We were all silent for a moment and then Traci asked. "So what can I get for the two of you?"

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy we were going to have cognac, but have you ever had a rusty nail?"

"No, I don't think I've ever even heard of it."

"Martin loves them. They frequently serve them as an after dinner drink at Evergreen and Eagle Lake."

"What is it?"

"Scotch and Drambuie."

"Drambuie is already scotch and honey, isn't it?"

"Yes, but adding the extra whisky reduces the sweetness of the Drambuie just a little bit."

"Sounds interesting, I'd love to try one."

Kelly looked at Traci. "Bring us two rusty nails."

Traci smiled. "You got it Kelly."

She turned and was about to leave, but my wife stopped her. "Traci wait just a minute."

Kelly turned to me. "Timmy there's a little tradition in the bar at the Goldenrod. Give me a five dollar bill."

I wasn't certain what this was all about, but I didn't see any reason to question Kelly's request; so I took out my money clip, peeled off a five dollar bill and handed it to my wife."

Traci laughed. "Kelly you really do love teasing the guys in here don't you."

My wife nodded. "Yes I do." And then she amazed me by lifting the hem of Traci's skirt and slipping the five dollar bill into one of the straps of her garter belt. Once the bill was secured under the lace strap Kelly slipped her hand between Traci's thighs and for a very brief moment gently massaged her pantie covered pussy."

When Kelly took her hand away she winked at me and said, "It's a nice little tradition, isn't it."

I was so astonished that all I could do was nod.

Traci winked at me. "If a guy wanted to cop a feel like that he'd have to put at least a fifty in my garter, but for your wife it's free." She looked around. I followed her gaze. Every man in the bar was watching us.

Traci grinned at Kelly. "I think every guy in the place just popped a chubby. My tips for the next hour are going to sky rocket."

Kelly laughed. "I'm glad I could help you out."

Traci nodded. "I'm glad you did too, but face it Kel, you just love putting on a show." She turned and smiled at me. "Is there any chance you might let Kelly go back to her old job? Your wife was a natu..." Suddenly she stopped herself. Shaking her head, Traci said; "I'm sorry Timmy, that was a stupid and insensitive remark. I'm sure this has been a very difficult situation for you."

I smiled at Traci. "Hey, it's okay. Yes, it has been a little trying, but we're working it out and frankly, I am open to looking at ways that Kelly might return to her old job."

Traci stared at me. After a moment she said, "Really? Even if you know that other guys will be screwing her?"

I nodded. "Yes, even then."

Traci stared at me for a few seconds. Finally she smiled and said, "Timmy, you remind me of an old and very dear friend. He was much larger than you are, but you seem to have the same kind heart and self confidence that he had. He was wise enough and secure enough to understand that even though the woman he loved was sleeping with other men it didn't diminish her love for him."

I stared at Traci. I noticed a tear in her eye.

I quietly said, "When you talk about this friend you use the past tense. What happened to him?"

Traci sighed and then she whispered, "He and another good friend were killed when a group of thugs tried to rob them. They'd been trying to raise enough money to buy a house for the woman they both loved."

That piqued Kelly's curiosity. She looked at Traci and asked, "They both loved the same woman?"

Traci nodded. "Yes and I have never met three people who loved each other more than they did."

"What happened to the woman when her two friends were murdered?"

"It nearly destroyed her; but April, Ponce and Danny had become close friends with two older couples. After Ponce and Danny were killed the two couples adopted April and took care of her while she was recovering from the trauma."

"Where is April now?"

"She lives in this city. I see her every once in a while. It took her almost two years to recover from the death of Ponce and Danny, but with the help of her friends she finally did get over it. Eventually she met another man and married him."

Traci smiled at me. "I think that the two of you are also very similar men."

I looked at Traci. "Did you say April, Ponce and Danny?"

"Yes."

"How long ago did this happen?"

Traci thought for a moment and then she said, "It's been about eight years since Ponce and Danny were killed."

"They went to Kelroy College, didn't they?"

"Yes they did."

Suddenly Kelly said, "Oh my god, you're talking about April Hansen and Marion Poncely."

Traci stared at Kelly for several seconds. Finally she said, "Yes. that's right. Did you know them?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, Timmy and I both went to Kelroy but April graduated the year before we got there." She smiled, "Everyone at Kelroy knows the story of April, Ponce and Danny. It's like a legend at the school. Were they really your friends?"

Traci slowly nodded her head. "Yes, they used to work here. Ponce and Danny were bar tenders and April was a cocktail waitress like me. I was falling in love with Danny and I think he was falling in love with me. If they'd been able to buy that house I'm pretty sure Danny would have asked me to live there with him." She sighed, "I just wish they would have asked me, I could have helped them with the money and they'd still be alive today."

"Hey Traci, the guys at that table over there need drinks." We all turned. The bartender was smiling at Traci and pointing at a table of five rather impatient looking men.

She waved. "Sorry Billy, I'll get right over there." Traci looked at us and shrugged. "Hey, I have to get back to work. I'll be right back with your rusty nails."

Kelly smiled. "We understand, maybe we can get together some night when you're not working."

Traci's face lit up. "I'd love that."

Behind us Billy the bartender said, "Traci, they're waiting."

"I gotta go." She turned and hustled over to the other table. As soon as she got there she pressed her body up against one of the men and ran her fingers through his hair. "Sorry guys, they're old friends. I got a little distracted. If you'll forgive me I promise to be very good to you for the rest of the night."

The man she was pressed up against slipped his hand under her skirt and rubbed her pantie covered rear. Traci didn't make any effort to stop him. As the man continued feeling her ass he said, "We'll forgive you, but we expect excellent service for the rest of the night."

Traci bent over and kissed his cheek. While she was kissing him she deliberately gave the rest of the men at the table a very good look at her ample cleavage. By the time she was done taking their drink orders all five of the men were smiling.

I turned to Kelly. "She's very good at her job."

"Yes she is."

"You seem to know each other quite well."

"Remember, I used to eat in this restaurant several evenings a week." Suddenly Kelly sighed and then she closed her eyes and shook her head. After a moment she whispered, "Timmy I'm so sorry that I wasn't eating dinner with you on those nights. I've neglected you so badly. Can you ever forgive me?" She smiled at me. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life and I took you for granted. I ignored you. I must be the stupidest woman in the world."

I reached over and patted her hand. "All of that is now part of the past. It happened and that's a fact that we can't change, but I don't think we should let it destroy us. You made a mistake. It nearly shattered our marriage, but it didn't and I don't believe that either of us wants to end our marriage. It seems to me that our only option is to agree to start over again."

"Do you really think you can do that after the way I treated you?"

"It doesn't appear to me that I have a choice."

"Of course you have a choice."

"Okay, I do have a choice. I can choose to be angry with you and allow my anger to shut you out of my life." I shrugged. "But I don't want that to happen. To me, going through life without you is an untenable outcome, so I have to opt for the other choice."

"What's that?'

"To forgive you, learn from this experience and try to rebuild our marriage."

Kelly thought about this for a moment and then she said, "Timmy I'm not sure I deserve you."

I laughed. "Well, deserve me or not you've got me and I don't think there's anything in this world that's going to change that fact."

Kelly stared at me. Suddenly she started to grin like the Cheshire Cat. "Timmy I love you so much."

I picked up my wife's hand and held it firmly between both of my hands. "That's a good thing, because I'm head over heels in love with you."

I glanced across the room. Traci was busy delivering a tray of cocktails to the table of five men who she'd earlier neglected.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds