• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Have Faith... Ch. 05

Have Faith... Ch. 05

1234

The next day passed quickly for Cassidy. She woke and went to work at her cashier job, getting home slightly after four o'clock that Monday afternoon. Cynthia was already home as usual...she usually rode the bus home from high school, though at times their mother would pick her up. Monica was home as usual, her not having a job for years now after quitting her job at the advertising firm when she became religious.

Cassidy saw that her sister was helping her mother around the kitchen as she got home. She said her 'hellos' and then went back to her room to relax. She half expected her sister to knock on her door, but Cynthia didn't. Later she thought she heard their father come home, though she decided to stay in her room and continue to read...she wouldn't be able to talk to him or do anything else with him with her mother there. But later Cynthia did knock on her door and told her supper was ready. She left her room and ate. The talk around the table was nothing important, dad recounting his work and Cynthia piping in a few things about school, Cassidy was silent not really feeling like talking. Later, she went back to her room, this time to listen to her music. About an hour after that she got a knock on her door and she got up to answer it, it was her sister and she let her in, she looked excited.

"Hey, daddy just got a call...it was from Barbra, he said afterward that she asked if it was ok to come over Wednesday. Daddy and mommy are talking about it right now in the kitchen." Cynthia told her sister in a huff. Cassidy smiled.

"Well that's good. I hope mom doesn't have any reason why she wouldn't..." Cassidy start to say but was interrupted by her cell phone ringing on the table. She walked over and answered it. It was Barbra giving her a call. "Hey it's Barbra..." She told her sister, who quickly grew even more excited. Cassidy smiled at her. Cassidy listened to what the woman said over the phone, at times answering her briefly, all the while Cynthia watching her sister, trying to listen, but not hearing anything of the conversation from the other end. Finally after a minute, Cassidy closed up her phone and held it in her hand.

"Yeah?" Cynthia asked her impatiently, wondering what they had talked about. Cassidy laughed at her sister's impatient attitude.

"Calm down Cindy...she was just telling me that she had talked to dad and that he had agreed to have her come over Wednesday. Other then that she said it was open aired, that I would come in about thirty minutes or later to join in and you would have to be gone. She suggested you could go with mom...you often do go with her to church and that way she said you could call us when she started home." Cassidy explained to her and Cynthia gave her a hurt look.

"That's not fair Cas, you get to have all the fun and I get to play tattletale on mommy. I don't think I want to watch mommy knowing you're home with daddy and Barbra having fun!" Cynthia muttered out quite loudly, giving her sister a huge pout as she did. Cassidy motioned for her to be quiet.

"Cindy keep it down will you, one of them might hear!" Cassidy whispered out sternly to her sister. "Listen, we already talked about this and you know why you can't be there that first time. Besides it might be good to have you watch mom. I know she almost always stays till after nine, but maybe if you go with her to call when she does leave...well, it will give me more time with dad, you know." Cassidy explained to her sister, but Cynthia didn't look happy about it.

"I don't want to do that Cas, especially knowing you're with daddy...I'll be going crazy just sitting there." Cynthia told her. Cassidy frowned at her.

"Come on Cindy, please? I'll make sure you get your shot shortly afterward with him, I promise." Cassidy pleaded with her in whispered tones, being sure to keep as quiet as possible. Cassidy eyes begged at her sister, and she smiled when she saw Cynthia nod briefly.

"Fine, but you better make sure it's my turn with daddy, a day or two at most Cas, or I'm going to hit you I swear!" Cynthia told her seriously, though smiling slightly at the end. Cassidy grinned and nodded at her, and quickly hugged her.

"I promise Cindy, he will." Cassidy promised her, though even then she wasn't sure if she could get her father to do that for sure. Cynthia smiled at her hesitantly, then after a few seconds she flashed an even larger smile at a sudden thought.

"Still tired tonight, or can we..." Cynthia asked in a playful manner, causing her sister to immediately start to laugh. Cassidy nodded as she brought her hand up to caress her sister's face. Cynthia grinned at her response.

"Horny little minks aren't you?" Cassidy said suggestively as she looked at her sister, both of them grinning. "I bet you're wet right now aren't you?" Cassidy asked mischievously and noticed her sister's smile fade as she grew quickly serious.

"God yes Cas...here...feel!" Cynthia said as she took her sister's hand and tried to force it down her pants. Cassidy laughed loudly again, but stepped closer to her sister and slid her hand inside Cynthia's pants and panties. Cynthia gasped when her sister's hand meet with dampness in her matted bush.

"God, you are already wet!" Cassidy commented as her fingers slid further down to surround her sister's pussy lips, quickly becoming slick with her juices. "But we don't have time now Cindy....it's too early! Dad or mom will almost certainly hear us if we..." Cassidy told her, but Cynthia silenced her by quickly pressing closer and kissing her. They both moaned as their lips messed and tongues started to twine together. Cassidy gasped when Cynthia broke the kiss a short time later.

"I know silly...I just wanted to come by later. You were the one talking about me being wet. So later is ok?" Cynthia said between breaths, grinning madly at her sister.

"Yes you can come by later...after mom and dad are in bed, though you'll have to keep it down with dad down the hall still." Cassidy said, and then sighed with a soft smile. "Now I'm wet down there!" Cassidy told her and they both giggled. Cynthia again leaned in and kissed her sister, both of them embracing the other as their bodies melded. Without meaning to, their hands started to roam over the other one's body and soon they were both panting and beginning to sweat from excitement. Cassidy then pushed herself away from her sister, fighting for breath. "We need...to stop...or...we'll get caught." Cassidy panted out to her sister. Cynthia nodded and grinned.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Later then Cas." Cynthia quickly said and then hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her. Cassidy giggled at her sister's enthusiasm. Cassidy was just about to get up off the bed when she heard a soft knock on the door and she quickly got up to open it, thinking it was her sister again. She was a bit surprised when she looked up and saw her father before her.

"I have to ask you something?" John asked her daughter, but at the same time forcing his way into her room. Her heart jumped into her throat, wondering if he had changed his mind about them or something, but she grew worried when she noticed her father's serious face. "Please close the door Cas." He said as he turned back to her and she hastily closed the door and even locked it, wondering why her father was giving her weird vibes.

"What's wrong dad?" Cassidy asked him nervously, watching him as he ran his hand through his hair. He shrugged at her question and seemed to hesitate for a second.

"Cas...Cas, have you told your sister anything about...you know...what happened? I noticed you two have been hanging around more then usual and both have been whispering a lot...more than normal anyway. I just get strange feeling that she knows what we did whenever she looks at me. Did you tell her?" He asked her quietly, hoping he was wrong, but his chest tightened when he saw her hesitate in turn. She then shook her head after a few seconds.

"No dad, I didn't say anything to her...maybe she suspects something, but I didn't tell her anything." She told him in a bold faced lie, hoping her expression didn't give away her falsehood. He stared at her as she talked and it unnerved her. "I swear daddy, I didn't tell her about us...we've just been talking is all." She explained further and he looked at her in earnest.

"About what?" He asked her suddenly.

"Dad! Just stuff. I did tell her I was upset after you refused to see me the other night, but I didn't say why." She explained, hoping a half-truth would help. He looked at for a bit and then shrugged. "Maybe you're just feeling guilty for not giving into me?" She offered up playfully, trying to change the conversation before she let something slip. Her father actually laughed slightly at her suggestion.

"Ok, I guess I am just feeling paranoid with what happened. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was accusing you of something Cas, but I was just worried is all, with everything going on." He said as he gave a soft sigh, still smiling from her comment.

"Everything dad? What else are you talking about?" Cassidy asked him, thinking it was his turn to be nervous...and it worked, he looked rattled for a second as he looked at her. But he shrugged and shook his head at her.

"Don't worry about it Cas, just...nothing. I'm just glad you're sister doesn't know about...us." He said, and then took a deep breath. Cassidy smiled as she took a step toward him and looked up at him.

"Us daddy? Is there an 'us'?" Cassidy asked him suggestively as she placed her arms around his neck and drew herself closer to him. John cleared his throat slightly as he looked down at his very near daughter.

"Cas, us as in what happened, you know we can't go any further..." He told her but she interrupted him.

"So you say daddy, but are you sure?" She asked him and hurriedly pulled herself against him, kissing him. John felt her tongue in his mouth and he didn't hesitate to accept it as his own met hers. He griped her tighter, eliciting a deep moan from his daughter. He was lost for a few seconds until he felt her hand as it began to rub over his now swelling cock. He softly, but forcibly pushed himself away from her kiss and embrace. "Uhhhh...daddy!" She muttered in protest as she gently fought to remain in his arms.

"No Cas! You shouldn't have done that. I already told you we can't, please don't do this." He said almost pleading with her as he fought to stop his heart from racing. Her face grew almost pained as she nodded to him.

"I know daddy, it's just hard is all, and I want you so bad!" She explained as he pulled back further from her, causing her to grin at his motion. "Jeez dad, I'm not going to jump on you." She said jokingly and they both smiled.

"I'm not so sure about that Cassidy, it seems like every time we're alone you try and molest me." He said in all honesty as he smiled at her.

"Ok then, it's your turn to molest me then..." She suggested with a laugh and he chuckled as he moved to the door. He then looked at her more seriously.

"Thank you for not telling your sister about what happened." He told her and she grew serious in turn, nodding at his words. She felt bad she had to lie to him.

"Ok daddy." She said as he opened the door and walked half way out.

"You coming to eat?" He asked her, hoping he hadn't made her lose her appetite. She quickly moved up to him.

"I already tried to, but you wouldn't let me." She told him in a whisper, and then quickly took his earlobe between her lips and sucking on it for a second before pulling away. She noticed his eyes were closed at her gesture and she giggled. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"That was bad sweetie!" he said and hurriedly looked down the hall to see if it was clear.

"Only for you dad." She muttered softly to him, giving him a quick smile as he stepped back and still looking at her, closed the door. She softly laughed as she heard his soft steps down the hall. "Oh I'm gonna get laid by daddy!" She whispered to herself as quickly left the room herself to go eat.

All through supper and after Cassidy kept looking at her father, noticing little looks he was giving her. She also noticed glances at Cynthia, often times then glancing back to her. Cassidy started to grow nervous, wondering what was going through her fathers head. Maybe he figured out she had lied to him in her room. After eating, Cassidy's tumbled emotions ran over into her stomach and she started to feel nauseous, so she excused herself from the living room and went to her room.

Later during the night, after her stomach felt better....though her mind was still thinking over what she had noticed and she was worried. She noticed it had gotten late, and heard her father head to the spare room, down the hall. A short time later she heard a very soft knock on her door and knew who it was. She got up and opened the door, letting her sister in. Cynthia had a huge grin on her face as she moved close to her and leaning in, kissed her. Cassidy returned the kiss, but with far less zeal than her sister's. Cassidy closed the door even as they kissed, breaking it to go sit on the bed a few seconds after. Her sister saw her worried face as she sat down facing her.

"Cas, what's wrong?" Cynthia said as she took a seat next to her sister on the bed.

"I know you're not going to like this Cindy, but we can't fool around tonight. In fact we shouldn't until after Wednesday when me and dad...." Cassidy started to say but was interrupted.

"What! Why?" Cynthia sputtered out, a bit too loudly. Cassidy covered her sister's mouth with her hand.

"Cindy, dad will hear you!" She whispered out to her sister, and then removed her hand. "Dad came in here after you left earlier and asked if I had told you about me and him. I said no, but I'm not sure he believed me. He might be watching us; he might even suspect we have been fooling around." Cassidy explained quietly. Cynthia looked a bit stunned.

"Do you think he actually knows about us?" Cynthia asked her, but Cassidy could only shrug.

"I don't know Cindy, but I don't want to take anymore chances now that I am very close to having him Wednesday. We can't play around tonight, dad might find out." Cassidy said, and she watched her sister face go from worried to downfallen.

"Cas...I know, but you said we could..." Cynthia started out softly.

"I know sis, but I'm not going to chance it. Please...I'm sorry, but I can't risk it Cindy. Please understand?" Cassidy pleaded with her sister. Again her sister's expression flip-flopped, from being upset then to angry acceptance.

"What am I supposed to do...I'm all hyped up...fucking horny!" Cynthia whispered fiercely, and then broke into a giggle at her own cursing, as did Cassidy. "Cas, my panties have been soaked for an hour..." Cynthia said in a pleading tone, and Cassidy had to stifle a deeper laugh, but she smiled at her sister.

"Cindy, I'm feeling the same way...my panties are wet as well...nnoooo!" Cassidy said then backed away from her sister as she drew closer to her.

"Oh come on Cas, if you're that wet..." Cynthia said as she grabbed for her sister, as she stood off of the bed and away from her sister.

"You'll have to do what I do tonight...use your five little helpers." Cassidy told her sister and wiggled her fingers on one hand for effect, causing them both to laugh, but Cynthia suddenly grew serious again. "Listen I hate to throw you out, but dad may think we are doing something in here." Cassidy said and her sister gave her a hurt look as she stood up off the bed.

"Fine, but I hope you get a cramp in your fingers." Cynthia told her sister with mean look on her face, but then quickly lost it as her mouth turned up into a pouting grin. "You sure we can't use our fingers on each other?" She said, raising her own hand, wiggling her fingers in mocking her sister. Cassidy laugh softly, but shook her head at her sister.

"No. And go. I promise I'll make it up to you after Wednesday...after daddy and I..." Cassidy left her statement hanging as she walked up to her sister where she stood near the door and embraced her. Cynthia returned the embrace, and was surprised when her sister pulled back and again leaning in, this time to kiss her. Cynthia groaned deeply as her sister's tongue slid into her mouth and started to explore. Cynthia's hands flew down her sister to cup her ass cheeks, and they both were moaning now. But after half a minute Cassidy broke the embrace and pulled back, though Cynthia almost followed her. "Sorry, I shouldn't have...done that, but it...started as just a hug." Cassidy panted out to her sister. Cynthia nodded, breathing heavy as well. "I'm sorry, but you need to go."

"Fine Cas, but serious, you owe me big. Look, you made my pants wet!" Cynthia whispered to her sister as she looked down at her own pants. A large wet spot had appeared in the crotch of her jeans. Cassidy's eyes grew wide in astonishment.

"Jesus Cindy...did you cum from us just kissing?" Cassidy asked her in disbelief, but looking down at the stain, then back up at her sister's blushing face. Cynthia nodded meekly.

"I told you I was really horny, but it was only a really small one." Cynthia nodded in embarrassment at her sister.

"Oh Cindy, I'm sorry I did that. You better hurry up to your room to change out of those." Cassidy told her sister guiltily, but moved to the door and softly opened it, and quickly looked out into the hallway. "It's clear Cindy." She told her sister, who just nodded, still mortified that she had wet her pants and at the thought that her mother or father might see her that way. She hurried out the door and the dozen feet to her room, opening her door just as she heard her sister's close. Closing her own door behind her, she started crying softly, partly from embarrassment, but also in sexual frustration. After a minute of emotional release, she stood up and taking off her jeans, tossed them into a corner and climbed into her bed. Staring up at the ceiling she started to grow angry.

"We still could have done stuff! Miss know-it-all Cassidy...if daddy knew he would have acted differently toward us. He doesn't know." She whispered to the empty room, feeling furious at her sister's decision. In absentminded anger she ran her hand down to her crotch and started down her panties when she stopped. She giggled then. "Holy smokes...they are completely soaked...now my bed is wet." She muttered to herself as she took off the offending underwear and tossed them over near her pants. She then brought her hand back to her crotch and rubbed her fingers over her still wet pussy, sighing as she did.

"Damn her anyway...having to use my fingers instead of her using her tongue...no fair." She mumbled aloud as she casually started fingering her sopping slit. She then softly bit her lip as her pleasure started mounting. She plunged two fingers to the hilt into her wet hole and gasped loudly as she began to pump them quickly, wet squishing noises filling her room along with her panting moans. She used her other hand and began to massage her clit and within seconds, she pulled her knees up and started her orgasm. "MMMMMPPPHHHH!" She sounded out through clenched teeth, not wanting anyone to hear her as she came. "OOhhh gaaawwdd...uuugghhhhhh!" She panted out in a hoarse whisper as juices flooded her fingers and down her butt crack and onto the bedding. Her legs flew out and her toes pointed as the last big wave hit her and she collapsed back onto the now wet bed. She lay panting in relief, smiling beside the darker feelings she had felt just minutes before. Minutes later, on the edge of sleep, she roused herself and sat up, looking between her legs at her wet bedding.

"Well damn, I'll have to change them." She muttered aloud as she got up and took the sheet off the bed. Throwing on a pair of clean underwear, having dried herself on the sheet, she quickly went down the hall and deposited the wet cloths and bedding in the hamper and grabbed clean sheets. Back in her room she hurriedly fixed her bed and climbed back in under the covers. Even as she felt sleep start to steal over her a bit later, a shot of mild anger filled her about her sister, and she wondered as she drifted into sleep what to do about it.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Have Faith... Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds