• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Moonlit Scars Ch. 01

Moonlit Scars Ch. 01

His breath was hot against my neck as he whispered something in another language. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but the feeling of his lips so close to my throat sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. His right hand traced the curve of my hip as we gyrated and grinded to the heavy beat of the music -- beads of sweat rolling down the back of my neck from the sheer heat generated by the hundreds of hot, sweaty, dancers around us.

His hand slowly trailed up my hip and under my shirt to gently cup my breast. His other hand flying up to tilt my chin so that he could bite my left earlobe. I couldn't help but groan. I thought that I was horny when I got here, but now, all I wanted was a good hard fuck.

When I had decided to come here tonight, I dressed for the part. All I wanted was someone to take me home, without a name, and to bring me pleasure and ecstasy -- that and I wanted a baby. I don't care how I do it, all I know is that I want one. All of my friends are happily married and are either pregnant or with newborns and as happy as they've ever been. So, taking this in mind, I dressed like any other club goer -- but a little bit more risque.

I wore a white tank top that was meshed -- no bra on underneath -- and a short red plaid skirt; Long enough to cover the subject and short enough to keep it interesting. My shoes were nothing special, just black leather stilettos that enhanced my long shapely legs. I left my red hair down and put black eye make-up on around my eyes so that the green in them sparkled. I felt sexy and stunning by the time I had left my apartment -- without panties.

"Darling," the man whispered huskily, "Shall we go back to my place for tonight?" I could feel him pressing his long hard cock against my ass, rubbing it back and forth enticingly.

"Mmmm," I said slowly, "baby, keep that up and I might cum here and now."

He groaned, "Oh, I love it when you talk naugh-"

Another man cut him off. "Buzz off buddy. She's my woman."

I pulled away from both men with my hands on my hips, "Who the hell are you? The fuck police?"

The contrast between the two men was rather shocking. The man who I'd been dancing with was roughly my height, blonde and blue eyed with a decent tan, which is rather short for the average man. The other man, who had so rudely interrupted, was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. Dark black hair that hung to his shoulders, deep grey-green eyes and a killer smile that was twisted into a snarl.

"You don't need to pretend love, and this fucker here isn't supposed to be in the club. He's a regular molester and often kills his victims for his German porno snuff films. I wasn't going to let him take you home." Tall, dark and handsome glared at the other man, his hands curling into fists.

"Relax man, I was just leaving." He glanced apologeticly at me before swinging his fist straight at the other man.

A voice echoed through the crowd. "All on the alpha! Take him down!"

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and as I turned around I heard someone whisper, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" and everything faded into darkness.

"Is she okay? The Alpha was worried about her. One of the Rogues managed to knock her out and drag her half way though the club before anyone got to her." A woman's voice pulled me from the darkness, but only into the subconscious.

"She has minor scrapes and bruises, its rather lucky actually." Another woman's voice spoke somewhere generally near my head. Where the hell am I? The hospital?

A door opened and shut. "Its not lucky," Tall, dark and handsome growled from beside me. His low and deep voice recognizable from the din before. "We should have grabbed her as soon as we figured out who she was dancing with. She's our responsibility, especially as she was scratched." His fist slammed on some surface further away from me, clinking some glasses and knocking something over.

"Well, we can hope that she hasn't contracted it. A forced turning can be very painful." The second woman spoke solemnly. What the hell could I contract?

"What do you mean, a forced turn?" I opened my eyes and spoke raspily. Chloroform leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, and your head feeling kind of fuzzy.

The older of the two women, looking at me in astonishment, passed me a glass of water. "How much did you hear?" She was definitely woman number one.

"Just about minor scrapes and bruises and something about a forced turn. I couldn't hear much, my senses were wavering in and out." I lied through my teeth.

"A forced turn, as in, you'd be a werewolf in a matter of hours or days. It is never definite. Then, there is a chance that you'll just carry the enzyme and never be able to shift." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tall, dark and handsome's hands tense into fists.

I turned to face him. "Why are you so tense? So what, I become a werewolf or whatever," obviously this is some crazy TV show or something, and the gag cameras are going to show up soon, "or I don't. Whats the big deal? Don't get crazy, I don't even know you." I hope.

As if storm clouds could be summoned, one seemed to appear over his face as it grew dark. The two women in the room left as if they could feel the tension coming from the brewing storm that was about to be released on me.

"You do know me, or at least, you did. More than once before, a long time ago. Many times actually. My name has changed as the years go by. Once, I was known as Brutus, then again I was known as Izaha, Christopher, Heinrich, Joseph. The list goes on." he sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned back in his chair. "In this century, I am known as Adrian."

I was dumbfounded. I had known him before? Under all those names? Is he some drug lord, having to change names like a baby needs their diapers changed? When had I gotten such amnesia? I scoffed at him. "Yeah, right. I don't have any crazy blank spots in my memory and I've never known those names before now, except for Brutus -- I know that name. He was Cleopatra's lover." I sighed now. I came here to get laid and possibly pregnant and I get thrown into some crazy shit.

Adrian opened his eyes and leaned forward. "You were Cleopatra, darling. You were the Zara to my Izaha, my Annabelle to my Christopher, my Ophelia to my Heinrich. We've been lovers and mates since the beginning of time. Even I do not know who you started as. I only remember when I existed. You sought me out first, and then, I've sought you out since so that I could tell you our story before you were gone again." His eyes glistened with passionate fervour. "No matter who turned you or how, you were always Mortal." Adrian reached out slowly and gently touched my arm, "So delicate."

I turned away from him. Either he is a really good actor, or this shits real. I don't want to deal with that idea -- at all. "Look," I said, "if this is a joke, I've had enough. Pull out the cameras and finish this. If it's not a joke... then I really should have stayed home tonight."

Adrian's voice was a grave monotone, "Its not a joke. I am well over a thousand years old. I've seen nations rise and fall. I've influenced them and moulded them." he sighed again, "Now, you know all about me. Whats your name in this life and how did you come to be at my club yesterday night?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Moonlit Scars Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds