• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Best Husband Ever

Her Best Husband Ever

12

I'm sitting here alone in this hotel room on a Saturday night wondering whether I made a huge mistake. You see, I allowed my wife to go out on a date tonight with a young college stud she just met at the bar a few hours ago. He was supposed to take her dancing to a local nightclub. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm wondering whether my wife is really out dancing with him or whether she is back at his place getting her married little pussy fucked by a strange cock. I love my wife and don't want to lose her to another man, especially not to a young college stud, but at the same time, I'm strangely aroused. My cock is hard just thinking about what the two of them may be doing together right now.

My wife Chrissy and I have been married only three years. While our marriage is still in its infancy, we are not strangers to married life. This is my second marriage and her third. Her other marriages as well as her other long term relationships all eventually failed due to the fact that Chrissy has an insatiable sexual appetite. This has in turn, led to her many infidelities, which consequently led to divorce or separation and her moving on from guy to guy. Personally, I was grateful for her infidelities, because otherwise, Chrissy would never have come into my life. Tonight though, I'm having my doubts.

Chrissy is in her early forties and comes in a hot little package. She's blonde, blue-eyed, 5' 3", and has a great little figure. She's flirty, dresses slutty, and as I mentioned, craves sex. She needs cock several times a day, which helps keep her young, energetic and in terrific shape for her age. Early in our marriage, I was able to satisfy her daily sexually needs every morning and every evening. Unfortunately, lately, I just haven't had the stamina to keep up with her sexual insatiability. This concerns me since the fact that her other husbands and lovers ultimately couldn't keep up with her sexual demands mostly accounted for her past infidelities. That's how I came to meet Chrissy.

She had been married to husband number 2 for five years when she sought me out for a divorce. I'm a small town attorney and agreed to represent her. It was a difficult case because the marriage broke down mostly as a result of several affairs she had with other men in the community. Most people might find her behavior to be reprehensible and immoral, but I slowly came to understand why Chrissy cheated as much as she did.

As part of the divorce proceedings, Chrissy underwent psychological counseling for her compulsive sexual behavior. Despite receiving professional guidance, Chrissy continues to remain a hypersexual person. While sexual addiction can be caused by some medical conditions or medications, in most cases the cause is unknown. According to her psychologist, sexual addiction is a compulsive behavior that a person performs in order to reduce feelings of anxiety or tension instead of to express sexual desire. At least, that's the excuse we used to explain Chrissy's infidelities in the divorce proceedings. My personal opinion is that she just likes sex and lots of it.

Despite this knowledge of her sexual proclivities, I fell in love with Chrissy. I knew that a relationship with her would ultimately cause me all sorts of grief and heartache seeing as how the odds of her remaining faithful to me would be very small based upon her prior history. But at the time, I was divorced and having difficulty finding anyone to whom I was the least bit attracted. As an attorney, I meet lots of pretty women every day, but they are usually either married or religious prudes. But Chrissy was different. She was fun and exciting. She openly flirted with me, and I struggled at times to keep our relationship purely professional. I reconsidered our relationship after her divorce was finalized. That's when I accepted Chrissy's invitation to help her celebrate her new found freedom with many drinks at the bar. As the evening wore on, she candidly confessed that there was nothing more she wanted in life, then to make passionate love to me. Her divorce celebration quickly moved from the bar to my bed and within two months, we were married.

While Chrissy promised to be faithful to me, given her past, I knew better. I'm certain she made the same promises to her other husbands and lovers. In the early throes of a relationship she can easily remain faithful. But as time wears on and her lover can't keep up with her sexual appetite, her tendency is to stray. Aware of this risk, I asked her to marry me, as my love for Chrissy exceeded my fear of her cheating and my fear of being alone.

Inevitably, into our third year of marriage, it became obvious to me that I would be unable to fully satisfy Chrissy's demanding sexual needs. My work, long hours and stress no doubt contributed to my inability to pleasure my wife's daily sexual requirements. On one occasion, when I was drunk and unable to maintain an erection, I stupidly proposed that she have sex with other men. I told her that I didn't want her to cheat on me but that it wouldn't be cheating if I knew about it. I would rather she engaged in consensual extra marital sex than ending up another divorce statistic. I told her I think I could handle it if she had brief sexual trysts with other men, so long as it was with my foreknowledge. The only problem was that we lived in a small town and she already had a bit of a reputation for sleeping around. She and I worked hard to rehabilitate that reputation, so an affair with a local resident wouldn't do. She didn't take my initial suggestion seriously at the time, blaming my intoxication. But on several other occasions, when I raised the subject again, she appeared to be more open to the idea. I guess I had planted in her mind the seed that was finally taking root this very evening in another man's bed.

We chose this warm autumn weekend to get out of town to attend a homecoming football game at my alma mater. As usual, we paid a visit to one of my old college haunts, a fun bar with a great jukebox and beer selection. We were drinking and celebrating my school's win along with a group of other alumni and current students prior to our dinner reservation. Everyone there was trashed and having a great time. As Chrissy walked across the bar to the ladies room, I noticed a group of young college men straining to get a good look at my wife. I could hear several of them commenting loudly amongst themselves about her perfect ass and that she was a "hot cougar" that they would fuck in a heartbeat. Chrissy was wearing low-rise, skin tight blue jeans and doesn't walk so much as sashay across a room, her hips swaying in a sexually suggestive manner, though I don't think she's even aware she does it. When one of these young studs caught me looking at them, rather than be embarrassed for getting caught red-handed by her husband, he raised his glass in my direction and nodded, as if to say congratulations on being married to such a hot piece of ass. I accepted his compliment and I raised my glass and nodded back. That's when it occurred to me that if she wanted, Chrissy could easily have her pick of any one of these horny young college guys who wouldn't hesitate to fuck her. Maybe this was the perfect time, I thought to myself, for her to have an extramarital affair or maybe just a quick fuck with one of these young studs. We were out of town and no one back home would know a thing. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was probably just the alcohol talking. Now, as I sit here alone while she is out on a date with her young college stud, I realize that I may have made an irreversible mistake. Yet my throbbing hard cock tells me otherwise.

Earlier tonight at the bar, I didn't reveal my idea to my wife, but instead stealthily started to set the wheels of my drunken plan in motion.

"Don't look now honey, but that table of young college studs was checking you out on your way to and from the ladies room. I heard several of them say they would love to fuck you."

Despite my admonishment to her not to look, she turned around to gaze upon the table of young men. Several of them turned to look at her and smiled. She smiled back at them. "Oh, sweetie, they're just drunk. I'm old enough to be their mom. They wouldn't be the least bit interested in me."

"Of course they would. You're hot and you're sexy baby." I reassured her. "That and they're young guys. Young guys are perpetually horny. I was once their age. If I would have seen you in this bar back when I went to school here, I would have fantasized about taking you back to my dorm room and banging you silly."

Chrissy just giggled and said that I had too much to drink. I certainly did have a buzz going, but I could tell she was getting aroused. I could see the signs of her arousal in those mischievous eyes of hers that avoided direct contact with mine. I recognized it in the way she parted her lips and gulped down the last of her beer. I could tell by the way she pulled her compact out of her purse and looked at herself in the tiny mirror attempting to straighten her beautiful blonde hair. She was preening and primping as she was also surreptitiously checking out that table of horny young guys behind her through the reflection in her compact mirror.

Seeing that one of the guys from the table of studs was up at the jukebox, I pulled out several dollars and suggested she go pick out a couple songs on the jukebox, while I ordered another round. Sure enough, when Chrissy got to the jukebox, she and the young stud started chatting while making their song selections. He was tall, dark-haired, handsome and extremely well built. He and Chrissy must have been up there for at least 10 minutes conversing and picking out songs, with my wife occasionally touching his arm and leaning up and into him to whisper in his ear. He would reciprocate by bending down and whispering something in her ear which would make her smile and blush. Despite the fact that I had initiated and encouraged this, part of me started to became jealous of the sight of this good looking young stud coming on to my wife. Or maybe I was jealous of her obvious pleasure which was evident from her flirtatious behavior. At the same time, my erect cock made it clear to me that I was becoming aroused seeing another man pay so much sexually charged attention to my beautiful wife.

When Chrissy sashayed back to the table, her hips swaying back and forth, I could tell she was turned on even more than before. Her face and chest were slightly flushed, which is a sure sign of her arousal. She was a red hot sexual volcano ready to blow. She didn't say a word to me, but instead took several nervous sips of the beer I had ordered for her; perhaps hoping it would help calm her obvious desire for this young stud.

"Well, it looks like you made a new friend," I suggested.

"Oh, Tyler was just helping me pick out some songs he thought I might like to hear. I told him I didn't recognize many of the artists on the jukebox," she responded.

"That was awfully nice of Tyler," I said with a knowing smile.

"He was really nice honey. He even invited us to another bar later where they have dancing and a band he said I might enjoy," she mentioned matter-of-factly. "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Uh, I guess," I said hesitantly, as I was beginning to become a bit conflicted and worried as to where this all would lead. Was it just an innocent invitation or was Tyler attempting to seduce my wife? More importantly, was my wife open to his seduction or just in the mood to dance? At first I imagined Chrissy dancing harmlessly with Tyler, then them passionately kissing, then Chrissy finally taking her young stud back to our hotel room and fucking him all night long. I was painfully and acutely jealous but aroused at the same time. How is that even possible? Wasn't this the behavior that I wanted and had encouraged from Chrissy in the past? Maybe I wasn't psychologically prepared for something like this. Maybe I never would be. Maybe I had been fooling myself that having my wife engage in a sexual affair with my knowledge and approval would be the best way to quell any impulse she might have to cheat on me. Her having an affair without my knowledge would be hurtful, but could I really truly accept the reality of my beautiful wife fucking another man with my blessing? Especially when that man is a young stud like Tyler, with whom I would forever be compared in bed?

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I would have to check with you first. When I said that, he seemed a bit disappointed," she admitted. "He thought that you wouldn't be interested or that you might even be jealous. I assured him you were not the jealous type and that you had even encouraged me to have sex with other men to satisfy my insatiable sexual desires. I told him you were a very secure and enlightened man and that you knew I wouldn't let sex with another man interfere with our marriage."

"You actually told him that?" I said, reeling. "You told him that I told you that it's okay to have sex with other men?"

"Well, you're the one who first brought it up and kept encouraging me to do so several times in the past. I have to admit that I thought you were kidding when you first raised the idea, but when you kept bringing it up, I figured you must be serious. You did mean what you said didn't you?" she inquired. "That it would be good for our marriage if I have sex with another man, so long as you knew about it, because if you knew about it, it wouldn't be cheating?"

Just then Tyler and his table of friends got up to leave the bar. Chrissy seemed disappointed both with me and with the fact that Tyler was leaving, when Tyler and his friends unexpectedly stopped by our table. "Hey Chrissy, I hope you can make it to the club later, that is, if it's okay with your husband here. I'll definitely take you up on your offer to dance," Tyler casually remarked.

"I wouldn't miss it Tyler. It's a date. See you later," my wife unhesitatingly responded.

Tyler and his friends laughed and high-fived each other as they exited the bar. While part of me was embarrassed that this young man had so brazenly come on to my wife in front of me and in front of his friends and the entire bar, deep inside I was also proud that this hot, sexually desirable woman was my wife. Yet I was hurt when Chrissy told Tyler that she would see him later when I hadn't even given her my approval to do so. I was even more surprised that she apparently had been the one to ask him to dance. We finished our beers in silence and went to the restaurant next door for our dinner reservation.

Throughout dinner Chrissy was animated about seeing Tyler again and excited about going dancing, totally ignoring the fact that I had never said it was okay. She reminded me that I hadn't taken her dancing in years, and how much she was looking forward to it.

I was excited for Chrissy as she was clearly exulting in the attention that Tyler had shown her earlier in the bar, but I was feeling a bit uneasy. All I could think of during dinner was my wife looking forward to her date with Tyler and her eagerly wanting to spend the evening in the company of another man. But maybe all she really wanted to do was flirt and dance and have some harmless fun. She probably had no intention of sucking his cock, allowing him to feast on her tasty pussy or getting soundly fucked by that virile young stud. My imagination was running away from me again and my cock became hard again despite the fact that her apparent desire for this young man was making me anxious.

After dinner I told Chrissy that I was tired and was feeling a bit nauseous, and needed to go back to the hotel and lie down, which was only partially true. I told her that I regretted that I didn't think I would be able go dancing tonight. She was concerned for me and agreed that I should go rest and relax back at the hotel. I assumed she would be joining me in calling it a night, which is part of the reason I was feigning being ill and tired.

"Poor, baby. Some sleep will help you feel better. I'm bummed though that you won't get a chance to go dancing with me and Tyler tonight." She studied my face carefully looking for signs of concern before she stated with enthusiasm, "Of course you don't mind if I still go dancing alone, do you? After all, I'm not the least bit tired and I promised Tyler I would be there. I wouldn't want to disappoint him."

She didn't want to disappoint him? What about me? Yet, I knew that if I told her that I didn't want her to go and instead wanted her to come back to the hotel with me, that she would reluctantly do so, but that she would be disappointed and resent me. She would see that I was not as secure and enlightened as she informed Tyler that I was. The problem was maybe I truly wasn't enlightened and secure and it was all an act. But I knew that after a few more drinks and a little more attention from Tyler that my wife would be naked and in his bed before the evening was over. Knowing this is where the evening would lead, I still felt that I didn't have any choice but to allow her to go on her date with Tyler without me.

She kissed me and told me I was the best husband a woman ever had and how lucky she was to have married me. She told me I was one of a kind. She was resorting to clichés to make me feel better about the situation and myself, but I wasn't buying them. She was attempting to make me feel like a special man. Maybe I WAS special. Because what kind of man would let their sexually insatiable wife run off to go dancing with a horny, young, virile college stud, certain that by the end of the evening, she would be unable to resist his sexual advances?

So here I am alone in this hotel room and now it's getting late. I've tried to sleep, but it's been difficult to relax. I can't escape the mental images I have of my wife willingly giving her luscious and curvaceous body fully to please her new young stud. When I've been able to sleep, it's been fitful and feverish. In one dream Chrissy came to me hand in hand with Tyler, excitedly informing me that he had asked her to be his girlfriend. She said that he would be moving in with us for the summer and would it be okay if I slept in the guest room, while she shared our marital bed with her new lover? I tossed and turned and in another dream was informed by my wife that she was now pregnant with Tyler's baby. I dreamt that I watched her give birth to Tyler's baby as it came out of her vagina. It looked just like him, but with a ten inch cock. I woke in a cold sweat and in the dark I could see my wife's face contorting in sexual pleasure as she and Tyler made love. I saw this as clearly as I could see the face of the hotel alarm clock glaring in the dark, reminding me that it was already 2:00 o'clock in the morning and my wife was still not back in bed beside me. 3:00 a.m. turned slowly to 4:00 a.m., then even slower to 5:00 a.m., when finally, to my relief, I heard the hotel room door open. I pretended to be asleep.

In the dark I could hear Chrissy quietly removing her shoes and pants and blouse so as to not wake me. She went to the bathroom where I could hear her as she peed and brushed her teeth. She crawled into bed beside me naked.

"How was your date with what's his name?" I pretended that I had forgotten his name. As if it didn't matter. "Did you have fun dancing?" I asked.

"You're awake. Yes sweetheart. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening and for being so understanding. I really needed that," she said as she reached over to kiss me goodnight.

I grabbed her warm naked body and pulled her closer to me. The toothpaste couldn't cover the scent of alcohol on her breath and her skin exuded an unmistakable odor of sweat and sex. Her hair was damp. Her tongue tasted sticky and warm. She pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me. She grabbed my hard cock and guided it into her sloppy wet pussy. Her engorged pussy lips gave way to my cock and glided in with barely any resistance or friction. Chrissy's pussy was always wet and primed for sex, but tonight her pussy felt wetter and warmer than normal and more stretched out, and I told her so.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Best Husband Ever

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds