• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex Slave Ch. 09

Sex Slave Ch. 09

123

Sex Slave - 9: Negotiations

This is a copyrighted work of fiction. All rights reserved.

All characters who engage in sex in this story are at least eighteen years of age.

Many thanks to my editor Lin Hall and my beta reader nomoretears00 for their further encouragement, patience, and good humor.

Apologies in advance—this chapter has almost no sex in it. I couldn't figure out how to wedge it in without it being terribly contrived.

****

Saeri gasped and blinked, staring hard at the scene before her.

She had been led to Master Rim's amphitheatre where she was sometimes brought to care for the victims of her master's atrocious proclivities. Only one of the entertainment rooms was occupied; she could see the participants clearly as the slave handler led her down the stone steps.

No! No! No! No! No! No! Her mind screamed in denial.

Lying on his back at the edge of the bathing pool was the man with whom she had fallen in love—the King of Endora. In the pool between Keven's legs was an, undoubtedly beautiful, woman. Her long, sleek, dark hair spread like a cloak across her back as her head bobbed up and down.

She's sucking his cock!

Keven was in the throes of ecstasy. His head was thrown back, his eyes were tightly scrunched and his hands were wrapped, painfully it appeared, in the woman's long hair. He bucked his hips up into her face and a series of low moans streamed from his parted lips.

Fuck! I want to do that to him! Saeri's emotions raged.

For so long she'd been thinking of Keven ... dreaming of him ... drooling over him. She had been going crazy with the need to see him and now she couldn't deny that a part of her was ecstatic. Here was her heart's desire—in the flesh!

But this time, fate was cruel. He was with another. Very much with another. Saeri's heart felt like it was being twisted and squeezed—wrung out like wet laundry until every drop of life in it had spilled to the floor.

That's where they're bringing me! She realized this dawning with horror. I'm going to see them up close. I'm going to have to talk to them! I'm going to die!

She couldn't help but wonder what Keven felt for the lovely woman who was pleasuring him. Did he love her? Was this simply an opportunity that came along? How well did he know her? Perhaps this meant nothing to him beyond a few moments of bliss.

The slave handler was grinning broadly as he silently swung open the door to the room. He obviously did not want to disturb the couple. He smirked at her and Saeri suddenly became aware of her expression. All of that horrible, agonizing pain she was feeling was probably showing on her face. Quickly, she tried to smooth her features into a haughty, emotionless palette.

She stepped quietly into the room and the handler closed the door behind her without a sound.

She could not help but stare at the scene before her. The two lovers were completely unaware of her presence. It did not occur to her to interrupt them.

The woman was incredibly skillful. Saeri had never watched anyone suck on a dick, although she'd had a few forced down her own throat during a brief, very unhappy period in her life. This woman seemed as if she might be enjoying it. She was bringing the cock impossibly deep into her throat.

How does she do that?

Keven was clearly wrecked. His whole body was taut as a drawn bow. His gorgeous muscles were flexed and covered with a sheen of sweat. The moans that were coming out of his mouth brought goose bumps to Saeri's flesh.

This was the most erotic display she had ever witnessed. In spite of her emotional agony, her clit throbbed with sudden hot desire. She felt a trickle of juices leak out of her pussy.

Keven orgasmed with a strangled cry, pushing his cock even further down the woman's throat. She took it without choking or even seeming to swallow, and as his release wound down, she licked his softening member tenderly. His eyes were still closed. He was moaning softly.

Saeri's heart broke. I will never be able to do that!

Keven's lover pulled herself out of the pool to kiss him. That's when Saeri saw his hard cock.

It's not a woman at all! It's a beautiful, long-haired man! She could not help the gasp of shock that came out of her mouth.

Both the youth and Keven looked at her, startled. Keven sat up quickly, his face full of astonishment.

"Saeri!" he cried.

She was frozen, unable to move, unable to speak.

Oh my God! He is with a man!

In spite of the fact that he was being sexed by someone else when her company had been forced upon him, a small part of her had held out hope that she might yet be able to woo him. They had shared a passionate kiss, hadn't they?

In that moment all of her hopes went up in a blinding explosion of pain—vaporizing instantly.

He will never love me. He likes men!

Keven was ecstatic and devastated simultaneously. The moment he saw Saeri, emotion blazed forth in his heart, a heat so strong and powerful it consumed him completely for several seconds. He was unaware of anything except the inferno raging inside him. When it finally started to cool he realized suddenly, with great clarity, that he was in love.

He was in love with Saeri.

He stared at her, enraptured. She appeared almost as ethereal to him now as she did when he first met her—even though this time she was clothed in a simple blue shift. Her white-blonde hair was longer and cascaded past her shoulders in a waterfall of moonlight curls. Pale as snow, her skin glowed with a light of its own. Her lithe body was exquisitely tiny and perfectly proportioned. She exuded an aura of illusion ... as if she wasn't quite real.

He had fallen in love with a magical faerie creature.

As her sapphire blue eyes gazed back at him, he saw them erupt with pain. It sliced through him like a sword, cleaving his heart in two.

"Saeri, no!" he could not help the tortured cry that came out of his throat. Her pain was his pain, threefold more. To know that he was the cause of her misery rocked him to his core.

I am such a fool! Why didn't I wait for her? I am weak.

Tears sprang to her eyes and she could not blink them back. She spun around to face the door, to hide her anguish. Tears streamed down her face and she fought to keep her shoulders from shaking.

Fuck! How could I be so stupid? To fall in love with a king is foolish. To fall in love with a homosexual is the height of idiocy!

I can't let him know how upset I am! I can't let him know how much I love him! God, how am I going to get through this?

Suddenly aware of his nudity, Keven grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around his waist. He approached her slowly. "Saeri ..."

"G ... go away!"

"Saeri, I'm sorry."

"I ... go away!"

"I'm so sorry." Keven could only repeat himself. He had no idea what to say to her. He took a few steps backwards.

She obviously wanted nothing to do with him. Perhaps she loathed homosexuals? Maybe she would never be able to accept what he'd done. His heart felt shattered. He choked back the bitter laugh that threatened to burst forth. A few minutes ago, he'd had no idea he was in love for the first time in his life. Now it was already over—finished before it began.

He crossed to the empty fireplace and stood staring into it blindly. His agony was almost complete.

He was so engulfed in the torment that raged through his mind, he didn't notice Tolsten until he was beside him. He stood close and touched him on the arm.

"Keven..."

"Go away!" Keven hissed, pulling sharply away from the youth.

"Keven, what's wrong?" Tolsten stepped in front of him, looking into his face with an expression of concern, reaching for his hands.

"Leave me be." Keven stepped away from Tolsten, turning his back to him. "I don't want to talk right now." He saw that Saeri was still in the same position she'd been before, her small form drawn up to her full height, her back stiff. She was probably listening.

"Sweetie..."

"Shhh! I'm not your sweetie!" Keven was mortified. He did not want to do anything else that would hurt Saeri or further destroy the relationship they'd once had.

"Keven, what are you saying? What do you mean?"

"Tolsten, just..." Keven let out a suffering sigh. If he wasn't blunt with the kid, he'd never understand. He turned and looked at Tolsten with tormented eyes. "I can't be with you anymore—ever again. Please leave me alone!"

Those words were like a physical blow to Tolsten. Looking at the expression on Keven's face, he knew that his lover was completely serious. He had lost him.

"We're over?" he whispered, unbelieving.

Keven nodded.

"Just like that?"

Keven nodded again. He felt like he was being shredded in two. His guilt over hurting Saeri was monstrous. Now his guilt over hurting Tolsten was piled on top of that. The mountain of guilt threatened to crush him.

"Never again?" The expression in Tolsten's eyes was so bleak it tore Keven's heart.

Keven closed his eyes against the pain on Tolsten's face. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"I thought we'd be together forever!" Tolsten wailed. Keven heard him sobbing as he retreated back to the pool.

Now Keven's agony was complete.

****

"Oh my! Such a scene!" Master Rim's high-pitched voice rang out across the room. "All three of you are crying. How delicious! If I had known it would cause so much heartbreak, I would have brought you all together long before now." He laughed, a hearty, chilling laugh.

Keven quickly wiped away the tears which had found their way down his cheek.

Keven's crying? Saeri could not help but steal a look at him. She caught him wiping his face.

Keven's crying? Tolsten glanced over at his friend in surprise. He'd never seen Keven cry.

In spite of his emotional agony, Keven's focus went to Master Rim. Something was amiss.

Tolsten climbed out of the pool to kneel, face to the floor. Saeri dropped to her knees as well.

Keven realized what was wrong. Master Rim was unkempt! Some of his hair had come loose from his neat ponytail and draped across his face. His clothes seemed rumpled. He was not wearing a hat.

A chill raced up Keven's spine.

Master Rim lost no time in getting to the point. "Keven! You are Keven Stenson, Heir Presumptive to the throne of Endora, are you not?"

Keven had guessed already that Master Rim knew his identity, but he was startled to be confronted with it. He hesitated. What will it buy me to deny the truth? He could think of few reasons to disavow his birthright and many reasons not to lie to Master Rim.

"Yes, I am," he said proudly.

Tolsten gasped and goggled at his friend. What the hell! King of Endora!

"Keven, I wish to seek asylum in Endora. Would you grant me that?"

Keven was more than shocked. Disaster must have somehow befallen Master Rim. He realized instantly that the tables had turned. He was in a position of power now. He had something Master Rim wanted—perhaps very badly.

He answered slowly. "Possibly. But why would I want to?"

"Well, I could grant you your freedom and means to return to your country." Master Rim licked his lips. He almost looked nervous. "I could give you many things, Keven."

"Are we entering negotiations then?"

"Yes, I suppose we are. Details need to be hammered out and we'll want to formalize our agreement. First off..."

"First off, I will not negotiate like this!" Keven interrupted. He was so used to being a slave, he flinched at his own boldness.

Master Rim took it in stride.

"All right, Keven. What do you need for negotiations to proceed?"

"I require normal clothing." Keven was still wearing a towel and he wasn't about to put his breechclout back on. "We need to be in a room together, one-on-one. That'll do for a start."

"How can I trust you one-on-one?"

"I give you my word, I won't attack you. However, I will defend myself if I need to."

"All right." Master Rim's face was devoid of emotion. He turned and stalked away.

Keven started to breathe again.

Damn! In spite of the emotional distress of the last hour, he couldn't stop a grin from stealing over his face. His mind began to race with possibilities.

Freedom was in his grasp!

****

An hour later found Keven in a room alone with Master Rim. Maps were spread across the table. Parchment, quill and ink were at hand.

Keven was dressed in doublet and hose—they didn't fit him perfectly, but they were of a very fine quality. The shoes pinched his feet.

Master Rim sat at the head of the long table. If Keven had never encountered Master Rim, he would have believed that he was the picture of calm. But Keven knew better; there were tiny clues that told him Master Rim was on the verge of distraught. "So, will you be in a position to grant me asylum?" Master Rim asked. "What if we don't make it to Freihelm before your brother is crowned?"

Keven paused. Although he was now the Heir Presumptive, it was by no means a sure thing that he would become the King of Endora. First, he would have to make it back to his country alive—that was certainly not guaranteed. He had found out that he'd been declared dead and his mother was ruling as regent until his younger brother came of age.

His brother's eighteenth birthday was rapidly approaching, and if Keven arrived after the coronation ceremony, it would be too late. His brother would legally already be King and he would have no further claim to the crown.

He wasn't sure he wanted to rule, but he was pretty sure Nathan wanted it even less. In any case, if he arrived too late to claim the throne, he could petition his brother on behalf of Master Rim and he knew his brother would accede to his wishes. They were close.

"We have enough time to get there before he is crowned. And, even if I lose my rightful title somehow, I can persuade my brother to grant you asylum. I am sure of it."

Master Rim nodded, seeming to accept this. Keven followed up with a question of his own.

"So, what has happened? Explain to me why you are suddenly ready to leave your life behind and live in exile in Endora ... if you please.

Master Rim steepled his hands in front of him.

"Ah, yes," he said with a sigh. "I have made a grave mistake. No one cares what one does to slaves. I have been committing atrocities for years. As long as the victims were slaves, apparently there was tacit approval."

"I made the mistake of whipping a free man—several free men, actually." He chortled.

"The men who lost their balls?" The words came out in a whisper. The crime was so heinous, Keven almost couldn't state it.

"Yes, and the man whose face I destroyed."

Keven shuddered. His memory of that event was all too graphic.

"It seems they have petitioned King Leon for justice. Leon has been looking for a way to acquire my holdings for years. I'm too smart for him. If I hadn't gotten carried away, he never would have had a legal reason."

Master Rim let out a great sigh. "However, I'm not always in control of myself." He chuckled softly. "I am always in control of those under me, but not always of myself."

"Apparently, I am not under myself." He launched into a hearty laugh.

He is losing it. He's always been crazy. Now he's teetering on brink of being completely dysfunctional. Keven sought to bring him back to normalcy.

"Leon's men are on their way to arrest you, I assume. How much time do you have?"

"That's difficult to say. It will take six days or more for a party to arrive from the capital. However, I'm afraid things may unravel here sooner."

Master Rim impatiently pushed a lock of hair off his face and glared at Keven with his intense blue eyes. "I do not exactly have a loyal following. I keep control through fear and intimidation. If word gets out of my imminent demise, I suspect there will be a swift mutiny. In fact, I am almost sure of it."

"I understand." Keven shuddered slightly at Master Rim's predicament and could not help but point out, "Leadership through fear is tenuous. Love is a stronger emotion than fear. Men who love you will be loyal to the end, no matter how much fear they have."

"You are wise for one so young." Master Rim gave him a benign smile that was almost normal. Keven was shocked by the praise.

Master Rim continued. "You have had a very different upbringing from me. I'm not saying your life has been easy..." Master Rim's eyes lost focus and a small smile curved his lips. "I had fun whipping you. You were magnificent, but it pissed me off."

Keven winced at the memory.

Master Rim's mind shifted from topic to topic as sand in the desert. "You have known great love from an early age. Not all of us are so blessed. It is difficult to give something you have never received."

As interesting as it might be to take a peek into Master Rim's psyche, Keven was not sure he wanted to. He brought the conversation back to the immediate problem. "What is your best guess on how much time you have before things ... unravel?"

"Three days? Four if we're lucky."

Keven swallowed. Do I throw my lot in with Master Rim or in with those who oppose him? And it's more than just my lot. I am committing my friends as well—they will follow my lead, almost whether I want them to or not.

"If I decide not to grant you asylum, will you have me killed outright?"

"Of course not!" Master Rim sounded indignant. "I am a monster, but I still have scruples."

He took a deep breath, appearing to calm himself and he continued. "I will not hold it against you if you decide not to honor my request. However, I think things will be pure chaos here for some time. You could be hurt or killed. You could possibly escape. Most likely, you will simply be passed on to some other slave owner, who will certainly not be as extreme as I am. But your life would likely be harder—filth, disease, death ... things I shelter my slaves from.

Keven mulled this over. It was a risk either way. He needed to explore what honoring Master Rim's request would look like.

"So, you want asylum? What exactly do you envision that to be? Allowed to operate as a free agent in Endora? Protection of life and property funded by the crown? It could get sticky if King Leon is bent on revenge. Endora, I think—I hope—is just ending a devastating war. I do not want to bring her into war again."

"If you do not grant me asylum, you will likely die here."

"I will not negotiate with someone who threatens my life."

"My pardon, Sire."

Keven did not miss the use of his informal title. It was the first time Master Rim had called him anything except Keven.

"I am not threatening, just stating what I believe to be true." Master Rim appeared to be sincere. "I am not sure what troubles granting me asylum will bring you. Yes, I expect to be able to operate as a free agent in Endora. I am asking that you not bring me to trial for any past crimes committed."

"And I would expect you to abide by the laws of Endora, or be subject to them like any other citizen."

"Of course."

"We do not have slavery in Endora."

"Pity."

"Shall we call in a scribe to make record of our agreements?"

"No, I think it better that we record them ourselves. The fewer people who know what is happening, the better our chances of leaving alive."

"What makes you think that as soon as we leave your estate I won't murder you and run?" Keven asked.

Master Rim smiled confidently. "I will require your word. If you give me your word that you will not harm me or let those who are loyal to you harm me, it will be enough. I trust you."

Keven was shaken by Master Rim's words. Reflecting on his recent actions with Tolsten and Saeri, he questioned his own integrity. Master Rim apparently believed in him—was even willing to stake his life on it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex Slave Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds