• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Religion

Religion

My problem was that I had met Lynn at church. Sweet, soft spoken Lynn. Indeed, I had joined the church in order to meet more single women. Lynn was very pretty, and quite friendly. We went out a few times and, since I was looking for a new place to live, she had suggested I move into the house she shared with 3 other graduate students.

The women were all very conservative, Lynn was the most conservative. Her father was the minister, and every second word was, "Oh, my mother would not think that proper". Oddly, the housemates were also feminists, very much into women's rights. They were very proper in their dress around the house, never even a sight of a bra or a slip. Male visitors never slept overnight - bedroom doors always stayed open. Occasionally Lynn held my hand or let me give her a quick kiss.

Lynn's mother must have been forty, but looked a very stylish 30. Lynn was very beautiful and had clearly inherited it from her Mother. Lynn's father, or perhaps step-father, could not be over 30, even though he was the Minister.

I was so frustrated, that I was reduced to peeking through a crack when the bathroom door did not quite close. It was mid morning, and Mary had walked in to take her shower. I casually walked down the corridor and glanced through the 1 inch crack in the door.

"Peter! You are very bad!" Barbara barked at me.

I had thought everybody else had gone.

"How could you be so low. We should not have allowed a man to live here."

"What?" I said, trying to look innocent.

"Come here!"

I sheepishly obeyed, and walked into her bedroom.

"You were peeking at Mary. Can you image how it feels to be spied upon when you are naked?"

The next statement was totally bizarre, so totally out of context that at first I thought I mis-heard her.

"Pull down you pants!"

I just looked puzzled.

"Pull down you pants so that you learn about privacy! Otherwise, I will get Mary and tell her what you were doing."

I was so shell shocked, I just slid down my pants, revealing my blue underwear.

"Everything!"

I could not believe that Barbara, my very conservative housemate was making this demand. I was very private about my body, I did not like to get naked even in a locker room or with a girlfriend. But I wanted her to stop yelling, before somebody else heard. I did not want Lynn to hear about this, or even worse, Lynn's mother.

I slide down my bikini underwear, so that it dangled around my feet. I felt utterly humiliated, caught and revealed.

Barbara again totally blew my mind, she reached out both hands to cradle my balls and firmly hold my penis.

"See! You are getting hard, thinking about Mary's body. That body belongs to her, not to any man."

She squeezed my balls and pulled hard. It was painful but made me almost instantly hard.

Then she stepped back and I saw the flash of the digital camera. Capturing me with my cock hard and my underwear around my ankles, then she came in for a close up shot.

"OK Peter, this is enough for now. Remember the Goddess owns all the bodies in this house. You may get dressed."

I walked back to my room in a daze, I could hardly believe that this had happened in this very conservative, god fearing household.

Nothing was said about my sin at dinner that night, I hoped it was all forgotten. But, the next day, I was there at lunch with Barbara and Mary.

Barbara looked straight at me, as if willing me to take her very seriously.

"Peter, I think you should be doing a little more housework around here. I would like you to clear up the kitchen and vacuum the rugs."

I looked surprised, but did not want to cross her, so I got up to start work.

"It will be good entertainment for Mary if you do it naked," Barbara said very quietly.

It was again, so utterly unexpected. There were two fully dressed women, we had just eaten together. How could I undress? Why should I undress? Then I realized that Barbara was daring me to object. The moment I objected, she would tell Mary of my peeping tom incident and back it up with the cock shot.

Thank god, Lynn was not there. I tried to act as if it was the most common request in the world. I looked across to the open window and street not far away. Barbara shook her head. I turned to walk to my room to undress.

"No, strip here," she said in her quiet tone.

Mary, had just been staring at me and at Barbara, she did not move or say a word.

I faced the two young women, and took off my shirt. Then I dropped and stepped out of my pants. I folded them on the table, standing in my red underpants. Barbara's look made it clear that this was not enough. Feeling utterly exposed, I slid down my underwear to reveal my full manhood.

I made several trips to the kitchen, clearing the table and bringing the ladies their coffee. I could not help starting to feel excited about the situation. As I went to pick up Barbara's coffee cup, her hand again reached out and grabbed me.

"Starting to enjoy it. Good!" as she squeezed hard and then passed my member to Mary. Mary also squeezed, but more gently.

"Remember, you body belongs to all womankind. The Goddess made men for women."

Thank goodness I was allowed to get dressed after I had vacuumed the entire house and before Lynn came home. Barbara took numerous photographs of the naked male housecleaning. She seemed to laugh at each image.

I had hardly seen Lynn in the past few days, I just hoped that Barbara would be too ashamed of her own behavior to tell Lynn.

The next evening, Lynn's parents were expected for diner. I was sure this would prevent any more humiliation.

Lynn's mother talked to me about my background but her husband sat quietly.

After dinner, I got up to clear the table, not wanting to wait to be asked.

But Lynn, my erstwhile sweet girlfriend, said "Oh Peter, I understand that you can be a most attractive houseboy. Why don't you dress in your houseboy uniform?"

I just stared at her, what did she mean?

Barbara, the traitor, said "Peter, we were delighted by your performance at lunchtime yesterday. I am sure that Lynn and her Mother would love to see you at your best advantage."

Lynn, the normally very sweet Lynn, turned to me and said: "Peter, do it now. Strip!"

I could not disobey, even with Lynn's mother and the Minister in the room.

I repeated my strip of yesterday, but it was much worse. There were 5 full dressed women and one man watching my every move.

Once I was naked, Lynn did not waste a moment in seizing my penis and leading me to her Mother. Her Mother used two hands to hold my balls and my cock.

"Very nice dear. You have trained him very quickly. He seems to naturally have understood God's purpose for men's bodies. Does he do any tricks?"

"Well Mother, this is his first night, we will see how well he does.

First, I had to clear the table and bring in the coffee. Hands were always grabbing me from different directions.

By far the worst ordeal was to masturbate in front of these women. I lost all my dignity. Barbara photographed every step.

Lynn lead me to each girl in turn. "Take off her blouse. Carefully unclip that bra.

Slide down her panties. Kneel and eat her!"

The women stripped, each clothing item carefully removed by me at their direction. I had to service all the women with my tongue. The last was her Mother, but there was no hesitation, right in front of her husband and her daughter, I stripped her and brought her to climax.

Despite my own ordeal, I was puzzled by the Minister, how could he accept this? How could he accept his wife in this situation. He just sat. I only understood when Lynn's mother turned to him after I was exhausted,.

"Frank, your turn. Strip!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Religion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds