• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02

Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02

1234

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between a mother and her son -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

** This story is a continuation, of sorts, of the 'Morally Ambivalent Mother' series. You're better off reading them as a back story. Or you can just read this and ignore all that. Up to you. Have fun!**

*

The phone rang and rang and for a moment it seemed like there'd be no answer. Annoyingly, when he did finally pick up FJM claimed he was busy - till I mentioned 'Mobeen', that is. Suddenly he was perky and right away he was breathlessly promising he'd call me back -- saying that he had something to sort out quickly and he'd call me back soon. That was just like him -- bored and disengaged unless the topic was about sex. The pervert would drop anything to get in on the action.

True to his word, moments later he called me back.

"Right, so Mr Loverman is coming home, is he?" FJM asked. Even through the background noise of the mobile networks, I sensed he's sarcastic grin.

"Look, I can do without your jokes, ok. Yes, Mobeen is coming. And I'm freaking out!" I replied.

"What're you getting stressed about? He's coming home for mid-terms right? Surely you've known this for some time?"

"Course I've KNOWN he's coming home -- he comes home for EVERY holiday. But this time it's different."

"Different? how?"

"Look, please, don't play stupid. I'm panicking here. I can do without your dumb jokes for now. You KNOW how it's different." I was beginning to get frustrated with FJM.

"Ok, ok. Look, I really don't understand what you're stressing about. So he's coming on holidays, what's the problem? Just do what you guys always do. Chat. Catch up. Argue. Then he leaves again in a great big huff."

"You think I can pretend to be normal around him? After everything I've told you?"

"I don't get how that makes a difference. That's just fantasy. You know the difference between fantasy and reality?"

"It's not that easy. Obviously I understand that but it's just not that easy. What if... what if I say something stupid. Or... or what if I DO something stupid?" "Like what, exactly?"

I couldn't blame FJM for being confused -- I was having a hard time myself forming cogent thoughts from the confusing mush in my head.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little anxious about the whole thing." I replied.

"Chill out, woman. If you're stressed then you probably WILL say or do something stupid. Come on, think about it. It's not like you're gonna fall over onto his cock are you?" FJM chortled.

"That's not funny."

"Look, you know what I mean. Just stop panicking. It'll all be alright. In a weeks time he'll have gone back to Uni and nothing will have changed. You'll still be the mummy and he'll still be your son. And you'll still have that dysfunctional rollercoaster of a relationship you've always had -- adoring each other one minute and hating each other the next."

"But....What if I don't want to continue living like that?"

"I don't get you."

"What if I want things to be different? I don't want to fight him anymore. I hate it when we argue."

There was a long pause on the line before I began to wonder whether FJM was still there. It was when he coughed to clear his throat did I realise the line was still open.

"I think...." He replied. "...this is about a bit more than having fewer arguments with Mobeen. I think there's more to it than that. I think you want more and I think you know what I mean by that, too."

"Probably." I replied sorrowfully.

"You know, I won't judge you for the choices you've made. I know you love your son. I know you love him in a way most women would consider unthinkable. But I also know there's nothing you would ever do to hurt him. I think you should consider your own feelings as well. I think what you want with Mobeen, as in all the thoughts and feelings you've experienced, I think they're just an expression of your love for him. And I think that's ok. I think for you to feel that way is ok. As long as no one's being hurt, it's fine. You're both adults."

"I don't know.... Like you say, there's a difference between fantasy and reality. In my fantasy it's all passion and love and sex but in reality... well, like you say, reality's always different."

"Perhaps. But everything you've told me so far makes me think you're naughty little fantasies don't have to be that far from the reality. I think the two things are separated from one another by just one accidental touch, or one cheeky glance or one drunken night of irresponsibility. That's all there is separating you two. If you can just get past that, you really can have a different relationship. A VERY different relationship with your son. The question is, is that what you want? Or do you want to keep your fantasies as they are?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. This is all so confusing."

"I tell you what. Let's keep it simple. Forget about the BIG questions. For now, just welcome Mobeen back home with a little treat. See where it goes from there."

"How do you mean?"

"You know. Get a little dressed up. Normally you make no effort for him. Why not dress up a little, make yourself presentable. Give him something nice to look at when he gets back."

It sounded like a great idea from FJM.

"Yeah, I can do that. You mean like put on a little make up, wear something pretty. That sort of thing?"

"Yeah. But put a bit of effort into it. Go and get your hair done. And a facial. You know, the usual beauty treatments you women do. And dress up in something that'll really impress him. Something to make his eyes pop out and say -- WOW -- when he sees you. Something to make him think of you as something other than just 'Mum'. Get him to realise you're a woman too. A sensual, sexual being. Let him see a new side to you, a different side to you. One that surprises him. Maybe even excites and titillates a little."

I chuckled at the idea. Getting dressed up always sounds fun but I wasn't quite sure what FJM meant about exciting and titillating my son.

"Yeah that sounds good, actually. I bought some nice outfits the other day. I could wear one of those. Get scrubbed up. I think he'll like that."

"Don't just wear something because it looks 'nice'. You want to aim for more that just 'NICE'"

"You mean, like, something proper dressy? Like 'going out' clothes?"

"Erm, sort of. You want to be dressed to impress. So that means SEXY. You know, low cut tops, skirts, heels."

"What, dressed like a slut you mean?" I replied derisively.

"No, not like a slut. Sexy. SEXY. You know what I mean, you know more about women's clothes. Use your imagination."

I thought for a moment just what FJM could mean by 'dressing sexy', bearing in mind we were talking about getting dressed up and presenting myself to my own son and the obvious boundaries that exist.

"I guess...I could wear a skirt. I don't think he's seen me in skirts much -- or at least I don't really wear skirts around him." I replied, wondering if I was thinking along the same lines as FJM.

"Yeah.. a skirt. But make it a short skirt though yeah. Lots of leg."

"Well, yeah. A short skirt but within reason, y'know."

"Yeah,. yeah. Of course. And a top. Maybe something off the shoulders?"

"I was thinking something low cut. I mean not too low cut but something that shows off a bit more skin?"

"You could but I think something off the shoulder looks more sexy. They look like they could fall off any minute, you know? That's more sexy I think. Like you could get a nipple slip any moment."

"You're such a strange person FJM" I chortled. "But I think I know what you mean. I have this gold coloured woollen top. It's off the shoulders and it actually does feel like it could fall off any minute -- that's partly why I never wear it."

"Well now's your chance to wear it."

"Problem is bra straps show on that one which spoils the effect a little."

"Well don't wear a bra then."

"Are you serious?" I baulked at the audaciousness of his idea.

"Why not?"

"Why not?!? Well firstly because it's uncomfortable to go without any support and secondly, if the top DOES slip a little the most my son will see is perhaps some frilly underwear rather than his mother's boobs!"

"OK, OK. It's up to you. But like you say, the straps spoil the effect. And I think going braless looks much more sexy. A guy can tell when a woman's not wearing a bra and trust me, it's sexy when you realise it. Especially when she's dressed real hot. Knowing that he boobs aren't confined away is really hot, it would blow Mobeen's mind when he realises."

"Really? You think so?" I had to admit, my interest had been piqued a little.

"Of course he will. He wont be able to take he's eyes off your chest. Especially if you little nipples decide to get a little excited and show through the fabric. He'll be adjusting he's erection all afternoon!"

"Oh my God, you're unbelievable!" I chuckled. "You really think that would happen?"

"Trust me. Wear that top. Go braless. And give your baby boy a little performance this afternoon. A little wiggle here, a little jiggle there. He's gonna love watching mummy's boobies bounce and wobble all over the place!"

"You are something else!!" I baulked even as I found myself slowly succumbing to this twisted idea.

"And who knows, maybe if he's lucky, mummy's top might creep down a little. By accident or on purpose. Who knows?"

"I don't think so, sweet heart. If Mobeen's seeing my boobs today it'll be by accident. There's no way I'd have the guts to do it on purpose!"

"I don't mean lifting your top and flashing him, you silly cow. I meant, you know, adjusting your top so that if you sat a certain way there's a good chance it would slip down. There's no guarantee, of course. You can make it into a game. If your top stays put, you win. If your top slips, he wins! HAhaha"

"I'm glad this is a great big joke to you, mister!"

"Hahah. OK, I'm sorry. But you know what I mean. It'll be fun. And you gotta admit it's a bit sexy. And you like being sexy don't you?"

"OK, I'll admit, you're persuading me on going braless. I'm not 100% on it, though. Just saying that it does sound fun to be a bit naughty. And you're right, it'll blow he's mind!"

"And like I said, if he's lucky he'll get a peek at your sexy boobs. And if YOU'RE lucky, he might just decide to reach in and have a feel! And if you're really, REALLY, lucky...."

"Ok, ok. Now you're taking it a bit too far. I think I can just about see myself 'accidentally' giving my boy a peek at my boobs but letting him touch them is going too far. As much as I like to fantasise about it, I'm not sure I can see myself allowing that to happen in real life!"

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say." FJM replied dismissively.

"I mean it. This isn't a joke. This is real life. Mobeen and I are real people and this is a real relationship. I'm is mother. His MOTHER. Doing that stuff, taking it that far is a whole different ball game."

"OK, ok, I understand. I didn't mean to make light of it. Just wanted to see you through this week with a bit of advice. I don't want you or Mobeen to get hurt and I really don't want to ruin your relationship. Like I said, we're just talking about being a little bit naughty and playful. You're not committing to anything and you certainly don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Ok? Happy?"

"OK." I replied curtly.

"So are we settled on the off-the-shoulder top and braless, then? Did I manage to sell the idea?"

"Not entirely. I think it's a bit kinky and a bit naughty so let's say I'm about 70% on the idea. Maybe 80% actually. Maybe even 90%" I chuckled.

"Haha, ok, let's say 90%" FJM smiled.

"Yeah ok" I said exasperated. "90% it is. So, what else?"

"Footwear?"

"That's easy. I have some leather boots I can wear."

"What sort of boots? Are they sexy?"

"Of course they are. They come up to my knees, pointed tips, 7 inch heels. These things are WELL sexy!"

"Hahah, ok, they sound it! Wear those. With the short skirt they'll look very sexy!"

"Yeah I think so." I smiled as I imagined myself clicking my heels as I descended the stairs, my handsome son at the door way watching my careful steps, licking his lips at the sight of how sexy I looked....

"So have you got an idea of which skirt you're going to wear?" FJM ask, waking me from my delightful reverie.

"Errm, not yet. I have tons of skirts." I replied.

"Do you have any really short ones?" He asked.

"Well yeah, a couple, I think. But, I can't exactly wear those. They're TOO short."

I tried to remember the contents of my wardrobe -- I didn't have many short skirts and the one I had in mind was easy to recall. "There's this tartan one. But that's wayyy too short."

"Describe it."

"Well it's tartan. Mainly red. Pleats. Has a silver chain around the waist which looks quite dainty... erm, what do you want to know?"

"How short is it?"

"Trust me, it's wayyy too short. It barely covers my bum."

"Good. That's the one you're going to wear."

"No way!!"

"Why not?"

"Are you not listening to me? It's TOOO SHORT! Every time I bend over I'll be showing off my backside!"

"That's good. Go without panties and you'll be all set."

"Don't be stupid."

"I'm not. Do it. Give Mobeen a proper show of mummy's tasty delights."

"Yeah sure. And maybe I can also plonk my ass on the arm rest, spread my legs for him and stick my fanny in his face?" I replied sardonically. "Look, be serious ok. There's absolutely no way I'm not going to be wearing any underwear so just get that thought out of your head. And in any case, I'm still not persuaded on the tartan skirt but if you want to sell it to me, then feel free."

FJM let out a long exasperated sigh. "Sweetheart, I'm not going to try to persuade you to do anything other that what I know you want to do. It's up to you what you want to wear. Just remember, without my advice, this week will end up just like any other week, i.e. ending with a great big argument and the two of you hating each other and worse, hating yourselves. Take my advice and there's a chance it can be different. There's a chance you can both end the week with great big smiles on your faces. Now, read into that what you will, but I think you know what I mean. And before you give me your crap about not wanting that kind of relationship with your son, just think about what relationship you already have and how much better it can be. How pleasurable it can be for both of you. How wonderful you can make him feel and how wonderful he can make you feel."

There was a long pause.

"Don't you want to make Mobeen happy?" He continued.

"Of course I do." I admitted quietly.

"Then, I don't believe there's any woman in this world that would be more devoted to satisfying Mobeen than you. You would do anything for him. Anything. Wouldn't you?"

It was a while before I responded, surprising myself with the level of honesty in my reply. "I would. I'd do anything for him."

"Of course you would. No one would be more dedicated to pleasing him. Hell, no one would be more dedicated to *pleasuring* him. I know you'd make yourself available for him whenever and wherever. And he's a young lad so I think you know he'll be making plenty of demands. I know nothing would make you more proud than to satisfy him. Imagine that. First thing in the morning, last thing at night, anytime he needed, you're there to take care of him. To pleasure him. Just imagine it, him coming home after a tough day to find you, welcoming him home with a great big smile on your face, looking fuckable wearing some sexy see-through lingerie, leading him in to the living room, setting him down on the sofa, kneeling on the floor in front of him, unzipping his fly, pulling out his cock and spending 15 minutes sucking him off, seeing the look of pride and adoration on his face as he watches you make love to his cock, smiling when he finally grunts and unloads into your mouth, drinking down every drop and thanking him afterwards, seeing the look of satisfaction on his face and knowing that you're the one that gets to make him that happy, knowing that the fun doesn't end there and by the time you've drifted off together in the same bed, he'll have fucked your brains out twice that evening."

"Stop. OK. Stop. Look, please..." I gasped, the heat growing in my pussy as FJM engaged me into his tantalising little fantasy. "Look, regardless of what I want, I have to accept that I might not get it so please, just stop it. Don't get my hopes up. I've had too much of that in my life."

"OK, sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I'm just saying, things CAN be different and it's up to you to make them different."

"I KNOW. I *understand* that. And I agree with you.. I... I just don't want to scare him away. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to hurt him."

"You won't. You will if you come on too strong but just hold back a little. Be desirable and available. Get him interested. Let him make the move. Just give him the right incentive. Just make it clear that you're there if he wants you."

"Yeah that's all easy to say." I replied dismissively.

"Sure is, but I think it's also easier to do than you're making out. Like I said, start with the outfit you're going to wear. Have your womanly beauty treatment done. Get a complete wax, including your lady bits, and just let nature takes its course. He's you're son but he's also a red blooded male."

I couldn't help but laugh "Hold on, hold on. Wax my lady bits? Are you serious??"

"Course I am."

"I thought I explained I wasn't going to flash my pussy like that!"

"You're not. And it's not about 'flashing your pussy'. It's about being *prepared*. Being *at your best*. The complete package. Making sure there're no last minute hairy surprises if the unexpected happens. It's also about confidence. If you know you're immaculate, you'll WANT to show off a bit. Maybe not go as far as parading your bits in his face but it's about that feeling of knowing you're looking great. Knowing that if he did suddenly throw you onto the chair, and pin your legs behind your ears, he'll find a nice and smooth slippery treat to eat between your legs."

"Oh God, I so hate you!"

"What?"

"How do you do it? I'm actually thinking of getting myself waxed now! How do you manage to persuade me with your perverted mind?"

"Hey, one pervert knows another, right?"

"Whatever. Look, I gotta get on with things. I've gotta see if I can get an appointment at the beauticians for today. Mobeen's due here in a few hours so I best get ready."

"Good luck!"

"Thanks babes. Love you."

"Love you too. Make your son happy!"

"I will." I smiled as I hung up the phone.

I was so glad I'd spoken to FJM, I really needed to have that conversation. I felt a lot more relaxed and less stressed. I could actually feel excited again, now that I had some playful ideas in my head. I liked the idea of getting dressed up for Mobeen; it sounded fun and a bit naughty considering what I was planning to wear.

I like to think of myself as a sexy and sensual person. I've been told I ooze sexuality. I like the sound of that. I'm happy to just be me and see where things go. See how he reacts to me being a little more playful than usual. It would probably blow his mind just to see me being a little flirty with him!

FJM has this nice piece of advice. 'Be prepared for the eventuality, but don't feel the need to push for it.' I liked the sound of that. Let things play out how they do. No pressure. If something happens, then it's ok, I'm ready for it. If it doesn't then that's fine too.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds