• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 12

Courtesan Ch. 12

1234

This is the twelfth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous eleven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

I leaned back against the bus bench and closed my eyes. It was cold and I was tired. At that moment all I wanted was to get back to our house and find Kelly there waiting for me.

I was just about to give up on the bus and take out my cell phone so that I could call a taxi when Kelly's Mercedes pulled up to the curb in front of me. She lowered her window and said, "Timmy I'm so ashamed about what I just did in the bar. I beg you to forgive me. Please get in the car and come home with me."

I sighed. It was a sigh of relief. And then I smiled at her and said, "Of course I forgive you. I told you in the bar that I wasn't angry with you and yes, I would love a ride home."

Kelly was parked on the wrong side of the street. There was very little traffic, so it really didn't matter, but I had to walk around her car to get in on the passenger side. As soon as I was seated and my door was closed Kelly put her car in gear and took off.

For a few moments we rode in silence. I had gotten very cold while I was waiting on that bus bench. The heater in Kelly's car was just starting to produce warm air, so my attention was focused on rubbing my hands together over the closest heat vent.

Kelly saw what I was doing and said, "Poor baby, you must have froze out there. Here let me turn up the fan."

Kelly adjusted a switch on her dashboard and I was suddenly bathed in a stream of warm air. My wife gave me a few minutes to get warm. Once I finally stopped shivering she smiled and asked. "Do you feel better now?"

I nodded. "Yes, thanks for coming to get me. I hate to think about how long I might have had to wait for either the bus or a cab."

"I'm the only one who needs to be doing any thanking tonight. Timmy I'm so sorry I pulled that stupid stunt. I acted like a petulant little brat."

"Hey, it's okay. I understand how you were feeling. That's why I intervened."

Suddenly my wife pulled her Mercedes over to the curb. As soon as the car was stopped she shifted it into park and turned to me. "Timmy that was the bravest most valiant thing anyone has ever done for me. I'm ashamed that I put you into that position, but baby you were wonderful. That man could have hurt you."

I laughed. "Yes he certainly could have." My voice became more serious. "But he didn't and it's over now."

Kelly nodded. "I know, but I want you to know that I will never forget what you did. Timmy I love you so much."

I smiled at her. "I know, and I love you too. That's why I did what I did. Now let's go home."

Kelly grinned at me. "Okay." She put her car into gear, looked over her left shoulder for oncoming cars and pulled back into the traffic lane."

We rode in silence again. The last hour had been emotionally very intense. We both needed a little time to catch our breath.

After a few minutes Kelly broke the silence. "Timmy before you started telling me about how the partners manipulated me, when we were still talking about my going back to work for the firm, you said that money might not be an issue for us. Why did you say that?"

"Remember that I told you that Martin started my meeting with him by telling me that he felt we were in a position to sue the firm?"

"Yes."

"He told me that his lawyers felt that we could probably expect to get a settlement that was somewhere between five hundred thousand and two million dollars.'

"Really?"

"Yes, but Martin offered us an immediate settlement of four million dollars."

Kelly pulled over to the curb again. Once the car was stopped she looked at me and asked, "Why would he do that?"

"Because the partners feel bad about what they did to us. He also offered to double the amount if we're able to reconcile our differences and continue being married."

"Timmy, is that true?"

"Yes and he also told me that if we're willing to trust him with the eight million dollars for five years he was quite certain that he could turn it into thirty million dollars."

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she said, "I don't understand."

I smiled at my wife. "Martin Jackson is a ruthless businessman, but I don't think he's a bad man. I've never met John Reynolds, but my first impression of Wendell Tyler is that he is in fact a very good man. I believe that these men feel guilty and negligent because they made a mistake."

"What was the mistake?"

"I told you earlier, but at the time I think you were so focused on how they'd manipulated you that you didn't hear me. When they were doing their background research on us they missed the fact that on our wedding day you made a vow of fidelity to me and you wanted to try to honor it. If they'd been aware of that, I don't believe they ever would have tried to entice you to become a hostess. Kelly, the money they're offering us is more an attempt to atone for that error than a legal settlement."

I smiled. "Kelly honey, do you believe that Wendell Tyler would ever try to trick you into doing something that you didn't want to do?"

"But why couldn't they have just asked me if I wanted to become a hostess? Why did they have to trick me."

"Come on Kelly, you're smarter than that."

She sighed. "Yes, you're right. They didn't actually try to trick me, they just presented me with a series of choices."

"That's right, they never actually coerced you into doing anything, You could have continued to resist Chris's advances. You could have rebuffed John Reynolds that night after the dinner at the Goldenrod. When you were given your promotion you didn't have to thank Martin and Wendell with blow jobs and when they asked you to meet with Eric in that hotel room, you could have said, no."

Kelly nodded, "You're right; I did those things because I wanted to do them." She looked at me. "So why are they feeling so guilty?"

"Because they found out that you had been trying to remain faithful to me. They'd deliberately created an atmosphere of temptation and now they've discovered that you didn't want to be tempted. I suppose you could say that it was a little like giving a two pound box of very expensive chocolates to a woman who you later discovered was trying to diet."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy what are we going to do?"

"Let's start by going home."

She smiled. "Okay." Kelly put her car into gear and pulled back out into the traffic lane.

For a few minutes, neither of us said anything. Both of us were thinking about the situation. Finally Kelly glanced over at me and asked, "What do you think we should do?"

"What did you want to do before I started telling you about all of this?"

Kelly laughed. "Try to get my job back."

"Is there any reason to abandon that plan?"

"Well of course there is, they..."

I interrupted Kelly and finished her sentence for her. "They enticed you into taking the most wonderful job you could possibly imagine."

Kelly thought about that for a moment and then she started to smile. "Yes they did, didn't they."

"Their only mistake was that they didn't realize that you were trying to be faithful to me." I shook my head. "But over the last ten hours I think we've both come to the conclusion that that wasn't a very good plan. It was a life style you thought your mothers and sisters wanted us to lead, but it wasn't a life style either of us wanted."

Grinning at Kelly, I said; "I think we should probably be thanking the partners for helping us find our way back to a life that both of us really want to live."

"Timmy, this is all very confusing."

I nodded. "Yes, it certainly is."

"I still don't know what I should do. It's hard for me to stop being angry with them. They made me hurt you so badly."

"Kelly remember, you lied to them. They may have manipulated you, but you also mislead them."

"Yes, I suppose that is true."

Kelly was quiet for a moment and then she said, "What about the money? If I go back to my old job won't that weaken our legal position?"

"Yes I'm sure it will, but do you really want to sue them?"

"Timmy we could be rich."

"We're already rich. We have each other. Kelly, you've never been motivated by money. Sex has always been your passion. I also remind you that your job as a hostess paid you a very generous salary."

"It almost sounds like you want me to go back to my old job."

I shrugged. "I guess maybe I do. I know one thing for certain."

"What's that?"

"I don't want you to make a decision that you might regret for the rest of your life because of the possibility of a little extra money."

Kelly was quiet again. She was obviously considering all of this. Finally she glanced over at me and asked, "Timmy what should I do?"

"I think you should try to gather a little more information."

"How can I do that?"

"Tomorrow while I'm at work, why don't you talk with Wendell and Chris Kendricks. Find out what they have to say about all of this. You trusted both of them, didn't you?"

"Yes I did, but I'm not sure I can trust them anymore."

"Kelly, you have always been an excellent judge of people and these two men were very good friends. I think you owe them the benefit of the doubt. Go see them with an open mind."

Kelly turned her Mercedes onto our street. Just before she got to our driveway she pushed a button above her windshield and our garage door started to open. Once it was up she drove into the garage and put the car in park.

As soon as we were stopped I winked at my wife and said. "After you're done talking with Chris you might see if he'd like to fuck you."

Kelly turned to me and yelled, "Timmy!"

I grinned at her and then I casually shrugged. "Earlier today you told me that you haven't been properly fucked in over a week. I would think Chris would be the perfect guy to take care of that problem for you."

"Are you sure that would be okay with you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'm very sure. You just have to promise to tell me all about it when you get home."

Kelly giggled. "Maybe after we're done discussing this situation Chris and I can have some hot makeup sex."

I laughed. "That sounds like an excellent plan."

My wife poked me in my ribs. "Come on studman, let's go inside. You've got me in the mood for some hot sex right now. I can't wait to feel your tiny cock in my pussy and my ass."

I raised my eyebrows. "In your ass?"

"Oh yes big guy, tonight I am going to introduce you to the joys of anal intercourse."

The moment we were inside the house Kelly grabbed me, pulled me to her and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I put my arms around her and kissed her back. I don't know how long we kissed. We didn't care about time. The only thing that mattered to us was loving each other.

Once we finally did break apart, Kelly slipped my sports jacket off of my shoulders. After she tossed it on the couch she loosened my tie, pulled it off of me and threw it at my sports jacket. Then she started unfastening the buttons on my shirt.

As soon as my shirt was open she started rubbing my chest and whispered, "When I was entertaining a man in Las Vegas we would spend the evening having dinner and gambling in the casino. Once my date was ready, we would go back to his room. After the door was closed and locked I would peel off his suit coat, remove his tie and unbutton his shirt just like I did to you now. Then I would whisper these words in his ear; Finish undressing and make yourself comfortable on the bed. I'm going to put on a little show for you. I think you'll enjoy it."

Kelly nibbled my ear, rubbed my nipple and said in a very soft voice, "Finish undressing, go into our bedroom and make yourself comfortable on the bed. I'm going to put on a little show for you. I think you'll enjoy it." She reached down, massaged my tiny erection through my trousers and added, "What do you say big fella, are you interested?"

I slowly nodded and then I kissed her cheek and answered, "Yes, I'm very interested."

As soon as I got into our bedroom I took off my clothes. Just as I was sitting down on the bed Kelly walked in carrying a boom box that she used in the summer time while she was sun bathing on our patio. She plugged her mp3 player into it and selected a song. A moment later Al Green started singing, "Let's Get It On."

My wife grinned at me as she slowly swayed her hips to the easy tempo of the rhythm and blues song. "Timmy when I entertained a guy in Vegas I always danced for him when we got back to his room. I loved using this song. It sets the mood so nicely."

Kelly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. As she picked it up and tossed it onto her dresser she looked at my tiny erection and giggled. "Apparently it's already gotten you in the mood."

I blushed. She smiled at me. "Timmy honey you are so cute when you blush. It's one of the many things I love about you."

I didn't say anything, mostly because I couldn't think of anything to say. My mind was much too preoccupied with the sight in front of me. My wife was absolutely gorgeous. Her long blond hair hung loosely around her shoulders. The black lingerie she was wearing created an allure of elegance that I had never before seen in her.

Her soft milky white skin looked like alabaster and combined with her graceful athletic body to create the impression that I was watching the statue of an ancient Greek goddess coming to life.

When I looked at my wife's beautiful face, I realized that she looked more like an Egyptian goddess of fertility. Her mesmerizing eyes were decorated with a heavy layer of dark mascara and eye liner and her lips were painted a deep shade of crimson. Her lingerie and high heeled shoes were indeed elegant, but it was the elegance of a voluptuous courtesan rather than a chaste queen. Kelly was a goddess, but she wasn't a goddess of purity and virtue, she was a goddess of lust and uninhibited passion.

Still swaying her luscious hips in time to the music, Kelly lasciviously stared into my eyes while she reached behind her and unclasped the fastener on her black lace brassiere. Rather than allowing the brassiere fall free, she quickly put her hands over the cups and held them in place while she continued to dance for me. As she danced she giggled, "Hey big boy, are you ready to meet the twins?"

I slowly nodded. I was much too aroused to speak.

Kelly laughed. "Are you sure your heart can stand this?"

My wife and I were both 24. The comment struck me as inappropriate, but then I realized what was happening. Kelly was showing me a very well rehearsed act. This was exactly what she said and did every time she entertained a man for the firm. I wasn't offended. Kelly had promised me that tonight I would enjoy all the pleasures that she'd been giving to other men over the past year and in her own way she was doing the best she could to keep that promise.

I smiled at her and said, "No, I think I'll be all right."

Kelly grinned. "That's good, because I wouldn't want to have to dial 911." Again, I was quite certain that the comment was part of a well memorized script.

"If you think it's safe, then it's time for you to meet the twins." Kelly pulled her brassiere away and exposed her large firm breasts. Now as she danced she was deliberately moving her shoulders as well as her hips. She was shaking those beautiful breasts for me. "Do you like them Timmy? Do you like my great big titties?"

She moved closer to me. She was right next to the bed standing between my legs. Still moving in time to the music, she said, "You can touch them. They belong to you tonight. You can play with them as much as you want." She leaned over, picked up my hands and placed one of them on each of her breasts. "Play with them Timmy, pull on my nipples, twist them a little. I like that."

Kelly continued dancing for me while I freely fondled her nipples. As I was doing it I got a little masochistic cuckold thrill out of knowing during the past year a large number of other men had been given this same privilege.

While I played with Kelly's breasts she slipped her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and started inching them down her hips. As she was doing it she teased me. "I'll bet you'd like to see my pussy, wouldn't you Timmy. It's very wet and it's just for you."

This was clearly one the reasons my wife was such a good hostess. She was very adept at making a man believe that he was the most important person in the entire world.

I stopped playing with Kelly's nipples and watched as she continued to slowly lower her panties. When she got to the point where she was about to expose the cleft of her pussy she flashed me a mischievous smile and said, "Are you sure you want to see my pussy?" The was a twinkle in her eye. She was toying with me and she was enjoying it.

I nodded my head.

Kelly was still swinging her hips in time to the music. Her panties were now nothing more than a thin line of bunched up black lace that just barely hid her sex. Her large breasts swung freely in front of my eyes. The room was filled with sexual energy. There wasn't any question that my wife was very skilled at arousing a man.

She grabbed my hands and put them on the waist band of her panties. "If you want to see my pussy, you'll have to pull my panties down."

Taking a deep breath, I slowly lowered the bunched up line of black lace and exposed the swollen lips of my wife's smoothly shaved cunt. I took a moment to look at it and then I pulled Kelly's panties all the way down to her knees.

Once her pussy was fully exposed she stared into my eyes and placed first one and then two fingers into her sex and fucked herself while she continued dancing to the rhythmic strains of the music playing in the background. After a moment she took the fingers out of her cunt and held them up to my lips. They glistened with the moisture of her arousal. "Open your mouth Timmy, open your mouth so you can taste me."

I parted my lips and Kelly pushed her wet fingers into my mouth. "Timmy, you like the taste of my pussy, don't you?"

I looked at her and breathlessly answered, "Yes, very much."

"Timmy, my cunt is dripping wet." She took my right hand and placed it between her thighs. She was wet, very wet.

"Fuck me with your fingers Timmy, fuck me while I dance for you."

For the next few moments Kelly stood between my legs with her panties around her knees, swinging her hips and shoulders in time to the music while I pushed two of my fingers in and out of her sopping cunt and massaged her engorged clitoris with the heel of my hand,

Suddenly she stopped dancing, pushed her panties to her ankles and kicked them off. My hand was still between her legs, my fingers were still buried in her cunt. Kelly stared into my eyes while she gently took hold of my wrist, removed my hand from between her thighs and brought it to her lips. She put the two fingers that had been fucking her cunt into her mouth and started fellating them. As she did this, she smiled at me and said; "Timmy I want to give you a blow job. Will let me do that? Will you let me put your big hard cock in my mouth and suck it?"

Nodding, I quietly answered; "Yes please." I assumed that the question was part of my wife's regular routine and as she dropped to her knees I wondered how many men had answered the question with the word, please.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds