• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trading Secrets Ch. 01

Trading Secrets Ch. 01

12

Kevin was finding it hard to concentrate on his call to the front desk. It wasn't the three cups of coffee he had at the continental breakfast that was distracting him, even though he was loaded up to his eyeballs with caffeine, the fact that there were screaming children out in the hallway, or the fact that the mini-fridge inside the small hotel suite was rattling constantly. He had almost forgotten why he had called the front desk, and it was because his lover, Andrew, was strutting back and forth through the room stripped down to his bare ass, mumbling and uttering something about losing an item. Kevin had his entranced eyes locked upon his pale rear end for several minutes now, and when the front desk had picked up the phone, he was almost caught muttering obscenities.

"Front desk," a woman had answered, and Kevin's trance abruptly ended, and he managed, even if for a brief moment, to remove his gaze from Andrew's smooth, tight ass.

"Uh, um. Hi. This is Kevin Neil in room three-o-seven?"

"Yes, how can I help you Mr. Neil?"

"Um." "Things that I need" was the first thing that came popped into his mind, and he had almost said that and nothing else, being highly distracted as Andrew was flashing him that alluring, seductive smile he always did when he had not-so-innocent thoughts on his mind. "I-I, uh, oh. The fridge. It doesn't work."

"I'm so sorry about that Mr. Neil. We'll notify someone on the maintenance crew and have it looked at immediately, and for the inconvenience, we'll reduce the charge to your room."

"Thank you, miss." Kevin's eyes had now fallen between Andrew's legs, since he had begun teasingly shaking his dong around like it was a maraca. Kevin smirked, chewing on his lip.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, that's all, thank you."

"Have a great day at Riverside Hotel!"

"Thank you." Kevin repeated and hung up the phone quickly, like holding it was singing his hand. "Come over here this instant, young man."

Andrew beamed and snickered playfully. "No, you have to help me first."

Kevin's smile fell. "With what?!"

"I lost my swim trunks, they aren't in our bag."

Kevin thoughtfully scratched his chin. "Did you even remember to pack them?"

"Yes! I totally did! And I even reminded you, like, seven million times!"

"Seven million? Really?"

"Yes, really, now they're lost and I can't find them."

"You don't need swim trunks. You look fine the way you are." This compliment, while appearing to flatter Andrew, didn't help him forget the task at hand.

Kevin and Andrew were on the first day of their vacation, which was fully funded by their two friends, Jack and Kyle, who also arranged it so that they could join them on their holiday. Although knowing that Kevin had enough money to pay for several trips, their friends had still insisted to pay all of the expenses, wanting to do something nice for their companions.

The only problem Kevin and Andrew had with the idea was that they wouldn't get to be alone. They cherished their friendship with Jack and Kyle, despite how immeasurably childish they were at times, but they had a private life that even their friends were not aware of. Kevin never kept secrets from Jack and Kyle until about a year ago when he first met Andrew, and began a relationship with him.

Ever since Kevin had begun his romance with Andrew, he had thought very little about much else. Andrew had proved to be one of the most remarkably fun, adorable young men he had ever met, and every time he looked at him, he loved him more and more deeply. Andrew was loyal. Andrew was incredibly sexy. Andrew was young, attractive, and couldn't keep his hands off of him for more than a few seconds. Andrew was talented in bed, and he knew that he had a lot to do with that, having taught him a lot of what he knew. Andrew was his closest friend, and the love of his life. Andrew never let him down, was always supportive, and always managed to make him laugh and smile.

But Kevin couldn't talk to his friends about such things, because Andrew was also his biological son.

He and Andrew both knew that there was no way to explain these things without it sounding horrible. He knew that Jack and Kyle's intellectual capacity barely surpassed that of a chimpanzee's. All the same, however, he wished that he could tell them, to share just how happy he was now that Andrew had blessed his life. Having not known about his son for an entire seventeen years, he was the happiest he had ever been in his life when Andrew came to live with him, and now a year later, he was even happier, and he knew that Andrew was, too. The magnitude of his emotions regarding his love for his son was inexplicable, but he still yearned to share the secret with the people closest with him. Andrew meant the world to him, but so did his friends, and he knew it was possible that they may never truly understand how strongly and deeply he felt for him.

Kevin dwelled slightly on these things, even as the sight of Andrew naked was arousing him. He tried to hide the weight on his heart by flashing a smile to his only son. "I won't be jealous if other men ogle you. I know they'd have every right to. Someone as hot as you should be able to walk around naked and not get arrested"

Andrew rolled his eyes, but his smile remained glued onto his face. "I don't think the other swimmers will agree, dad... as much as that flatters me."

"I don't care what they think. My opinion is all that matters."

"Well, you're right about that, but still, I don't want to get arrested tonight."

"Does that mean we won't be messing around?"

Andrew let out a short, but sharp laugh. "Are you kidding? There's no way I can go a day without quality father-son time." He winked.

"Why wait until tonight? You've already given me a boner."

"Well we won't get a chance to tonight because we share this room with Jack and Kyle, and, seriously, you always have a boner, dad."

Kevin's eyes drifted to the ceiling and he wore a knowing smile. He then nodded several times. "But you speak as if I can help that, especially when you walk around naked in front of me."

"I know you can't help it. That's why I enjoy it so much."

"Oh, so what you're saying is that you're a tease."

Andrew nodded affirmatively. "Yes, dad, that's what I'm saying."

"Knew it!" Kevin laughed and groaned, covering his face with his hands as he threw himself onto his back upon the surface of the mattress. "My son lives to torture me!"

Andrew sighed, then approached him, clicking his tongue in disapproval. "Poor horny old dad."

Kevin lowered his hands and looked at him questioningly. "Old?" His eyes quickly fixed upon Andrew's flaccid phallus which was dangling inches from his face, and he immediately breathed in the heavenly aroma of his youthful groin.

Andrew smirked. "I don't have a problem with you being older. I think your age makes your jizz taste better."

"Better than yours? I don't think so, baby." Kevin opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out, inviting Andrew to place his fleshy rod inside and connect the two of them like building blocks. Andrew was hesitant, and even forewarned his father with a look of concern. "What's the matter?"

"Well, our friends could walk in on us. I think we could both do without that happening today-aaah..." The tip of Kevin's tongue lightly brushed against the pink tip of Andrew's cock, and he moaned pleasantly. "It's so hard to resist when you do that... and when you have your mouth open like that."

Kevin waved his tongue back and forth. Andrew had already grown throbbing hard, feeling every vein in his member thumping, and he bit his lip and moaned, stroking himself slowly. "Come on, son, I'm not asking much, except that you allow me to suck your dick. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He wiggled his tongue some more. "Come on. Give that sweet cock to your daddy."

"Oh, god..." Andrew moaned. "I love when you talk to me like that, dad." He bit down on his lip.

Kevin smirked with his mouth gaping open. He implored Andrew with his eyes. This seemed to be enough to coax the horny teen into sliding the tip of his throbbing erection across his lips, and Kevin's eager mouth vacuumed the length of him into it, polishing the head with his tongue, giving it a sparkling, wet shine, massaging it with his flexible mouth muscles. He was encouraged by Andrew's groans of pleasure to suck him harder, and he turned onto his side to get into a better position to do so, moving his throat down onto the full size of the shaft.

Andrew arched his back, desperately pushing his cock deeper into his father's mouth. "Suck me, dad," He begged.

Kevin moaned and generously complied, his mouth gliding up and down Andrew's thick, veined, teenaged hard-on with successful skill. He lovingly caressed his son's smooth scrotum to enhance his delight. Andrew whimpered and cried with lust. Kevin nearly swallowed his son's entire dick without gagging, tasting the sweet and salty snot that leaked from his urethra.

"Oh, god, dad, that feels so good... suck your boy's cock... suck it." Andrew tugged and pulled at Kevin's hair, grabbing tiny clumps of it in his fingers. "Make your boy come." Andrew threw his head back, encouraging his father's sucking by voicing pleasured noises.

Kevin suddenly paused and removed his mouth, and Andrew sighed lustfully, glancing down at his face. At first he was smiling, but then he frowned, seeing that Kevin looked panicked. "Andrew, get in the bathroom, I think Jack and Kyle are coming back."

Andrew pouted, grumbling in disappointment. "What if I say no?"

"I think you know the answer to that one."

Andrew shambled off, annoyed, to the bathroom and entered, shutting the door behind him. Moments later, the Phillips brothers came inside the room carrying a plethora of breakfast foods. With their arms laden with goods, they greeted Kevin with enthusiasm.

"What is all that shit?" Kevin asked.

"What's it look like?!" Kyle answered, showing him a plate full of donuts.

"It looks like you took the liberty of stealing the whole breakfast bar."

"Well, close," Jack chimed in. "Check it out! A little box of Fruit Loops!"

Kevin sarcastically lowered his eyelids. "Wow."

"And free coffee, how awesome is that?! You should go get some, Kev!"

"I already had some, thank you very much, and I'm laying off for a while. I don't need that much caffeine right now." Kevin used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth, knowing he still had drool all over it. "Why don't you guys go back down and steal the rest?"

"Eh, we will later." Kyle bit into a donut. "What's up your pooper, Kevin? You seem grouchy."

"I'm fine. What's on the agenda today, boys?"

"Let's go to the bowling alley!!" Jack roared.

Kyle spoke up with his mouth full. "Let's go to mini-golfing. I love mini-golfing."

"Bowling is clearly way cooler, Kyle."

"It so isn't!"

"Uh, yeah, it is!"

Kevin sighed. "Guys, really, it's not a whole lot of trouble to do both. I wouldn't want to spend the entire day at either of those places."

"Well, fine, what did you have in mind, Kevin?" Kyle shoved the remainder of the half-eaten donut into his mouth.

"Well, I know Andrew wanted to go swimming, but-"

"Yeah, hey, where is Andrew?"

"He's in the bathroom."

"Andrew! Come out here!"

There was silence from the bathroom for a few minutes, then a sigh of aggravation. "I'm kind of busy, Kyle..." Andrew said from behind the door.

"I meant when you're done!"

There was another sigh. "Dad, can you come here a second? I need your help with... uh... something."

Kyle and Jack both gave Kevin a strange look, who grinned innocently. "Uh, yeah, I'll be right there, sweetie." He looked back to Jack and Kyle. "Excuse me, guys."

"Uh-huh," Kyle answered while cramming another donut in his mouth, still looking at Kevin with suspicion.

Kevin stepped over to the bathroom door, then opened it a crack, sliding his way inside, then shutting the door behind him. "What is it, honey?"

Andrew looked flustered. "Why did we have to get a room with those two?" He whispered.

Kevin shrugged. "They insisted to pay for our trip, I couldn't convince them to let me pay for it, and so they got one room instead of two to save money. I thought we talked about all of this."

Andrew crossed his arms, still completely nude and his dick still shiny and coated with saliva. "I can't believe we don't get any alone time on our vacation."

"Hey, we'll just have to improvise a little, all right?"

Andrew turned up his nose and huffed. "Sure."

"Hey, don't be angry with me. They wanted to do this for us. I thought it was very nice of them."

Andrew looked at him sorrowfully, feeling a sting of guilt. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm being kind of selfish, aren't I?"

"No, you're not. I understand why you're frustrated. But please try to make the best of it, sweetheart. I'm going to."

"I will, dad, I'm sorry."

Kevin kissed his forehead to reassure him, but Andrew only forced a weary smile. It was bad enough that he and Kevin had kept their relationship a secret from their friends for roughly a year; he didn't enjoy having to sneak around when they were supposed to be having fun.

"I'll go get your clothes," Kevin informed Andrew.

A grin suddenly spread on Andrew's face, which was akin to the playful look he always gave when he wanted something. Kevin recognized the gleam in his eyes, and paused briefly.

"What?" He calculatingly inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"You didn't finish, you know."

Kevin rolled his eyes slightly, smiling with adoration. "They're going to wonder what's keeping me."

"Oh, well, if you don't want to." Andrew cutely tongued his gums and upper lip, coyly giving his father sensual, wanting eyes.

Kevin felt drool forming on the corner of his mouth, and he licked it away as he saw Andrew's hand descend to his groin, gliding up and down over his slowly erecting cock. "Ah, fuck. You make it so, incredibly difficult to resist you, do you know that?"

"That's the idea."

"What about them?"

"Fuck 'em. They can wait."

"They're going to be suspicious."

"Who cares?" Andrew's eyes purged Kevin's, as they lit up with desire.

Kevin groaned. "I can't say no, you're too fucking sexy." He suddenly grabbed Andrew's arm and pulled him against his body, surprising him, but his hard-on never lessened. Kevin mashed his lips against his son's with intense ferocity, his tongue diving deep into his mouth, Andrew responding with a joyful moan as he wrapped his tongue around his father's. One of Kevin's roaming hands found their way to Andrew's tight ass, and clutched it firmly, while the other one stroked his boney, slender, nude back, tracing his spine downward to his ass crack and slipping his finger into it, sliding it gracefully between his cheeks.

"Mmm," Andrew moaned with his mouth full. Kevin began running his hot, wet lips around his son's neck, moving them down his bare chest, softly painting each of his hardened nipples with saliva using the tip of his tongue, which caused Andrew to twitch in anticipation. By the time Kevin's eager mouth reached his son's groin, he buried his nose into it, deeply inhaling the scent of his pungent scrotum, which he then began to kiss furiously.

Andrew whimpered with delight as he felt his father's mouth softly engulf one of his testicles, vacuuming it into his mouth where his tongue began bathing it in circular motions. "Oh shit," Andrew voiced lustfully, his hands planted on Kevin's head, pulling at strands of his dark hair, groaning as he felt the massaging tongue caress his left nut. After Kevin briefly paused, he went to work on the right one, making sure both of them were wet and shiny, as well as tinted blue.

He removed his mouth from his son's freshly teased balls, and he looked up at his face, flashing him a devious smile. Andrew smiled back excitedly, but with his eyes half open, he only appeared inebriated. Kevin lowered his eyes to Andrew's throbbing, twitching cock, which gleamed slightly with pre-come in the bathroom's bright light. Kevin eyed the small pool of penile dribble on the exposed pink head of his son's circumcised dick, and wasted no time leaning forward and lapping it off of him like a thirsty dog.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, dad," Andrew quietly encouraged, and his back stiffened as he felt his father's tongue snake around his urethral opening before softly prodding inside it, tasting the salty penile fluids within. Andrew's sounds of pleasure caused Kevin to hungrily wrap his warm mouth around his son's cock, and began sliding his lips down slowly, filling his entire throat with his full length, pre-come oozing down his open gullet.

"Oh, god, dad, you always make me so hard," Andrew confessed through sensual breathing.

Kevin nursed on Andrew's dick as he used a free hand to massage his balls, gently moving his thumb over each of the oval-shaped organs with care and precision, making satisfied sounds deep within his throat. As he sucked and slurped on his son's manhood, he looked up at his adorable face, which was locked in an expression of utter bliss. Kevin released his throbbing, twitching cock for a moment, wiping his mouth and smiling.

"Come in my mouth, son," he commanded, and his voice turned raw and visceral.

Andrew smiled down at him, slight dimples creasing around his lips, his dark, long hair shadowing his eyes. "You want my come, daddy?" The look of teasing playfulness in Andrew's eyes grew. Kevin beamed before wobbling his head up and down, and received a few slaps on the lips and nose as Andrew smacked his wet cock against him. "You want to eat a load of your boy's come?" Kevin nodded once more while looking fiercely enticed as he kissed lovingly up and down the shaft of Andrew's gleaming and dripping erection.

"Yes, I do."

"Then suck it out of me, daddy."

Kevin's devious smile never vanished as his lips latched back onto his son's aching dick, and hearing Andrew moan the way he was made him suck harder and faster. As he used his right hand to hold his hard-on in his mouth, he snaked his free hand slowly underneath Andrew's legs, stroking his thighs, then curled his fingers up to his asshole, pushing the end of his middle finger against it until it began to swallow his finger up to his knuckle. As he infiltrated his son's ass with his finger, he began to push it in deeply, which made Andrew release a tantalizing whimper of joy.

"Deeper," he begged, and was immediately accommodated as Kevin's finger dove further inside, wriggling within the tight canal. "Oh, fuck..."

Kevin could tell that from the feeling of his son's balls beginning to tighten and pull up that he was approaching climax, and he began swiveling his tongue around the head of his leaking, swollen cock as he jerked him off. Andrew groaned and it seemed as if he were trying to force words out of his mouth.

"I'm gonna come, daddy," he warned.

Just as Kevin hoped that he would, Andrew began to hump his mouth and hand eagerly and fiercely, and he continued to hold his mouth open, awaiting the fresh jism impatiently, rapidly licking the end of his son's dick as he tasted gobs of delicious pre-come emerging from it.

"Fuck, dad, I'm coming!"

After Andrew uttered choking gasps, Kevin could taste a fresh, hot load of semen coat his tongue and lips. Kevin moaned with lust as he graciously slurped and lapped up every drop of it, feeling Andrew's tight, young ass squeeze his finger. He felt his son's dick gradually limping against his mouth, listening to his panting, satisfied breathing, and looked up at him with pleased eyes, his mouth glazed with white goop. Andrew finally opened his eyes to gaze into his father's and he ran his thin fingers through his straight hair, smiling wide. Kevin returned a matching grin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trading Secrets Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds