• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Makings of Ellen Ch. 06

The Makings of Ellen Ch. 06

12

Tim called in sick the following morning. He had a bad case of the fever, he informed his secretary over the phone, and didn't wish for anyone to call his line. He'd seen the kids off to school, had been stopped by one of Ellen's fellow teacher colleague who'd enquired about her absence. He made an excuse, ironically, of her catching the fever and was at the moment sick in bed. The teacher wished her speedy recovery; Tim said that he would pass the message along. As he jumped back into his car and reversed out of the school's parking lot, he wondered if Ellen's Super, Gerald, had made it to school as well.

He wanted to be home to see her when she returned. Though he didn't know when, but last night Annie told him to stop being nervous and that she would be back anytime this morning. God, he hopped so, he thought to himself; a good thing he'd remembered to exchange phone numbers with her before he left her place. But besides waiting for Ellen, he recalled the snapshots he'd taken last night and reckoned now was a perfect time to upload them. He went into the bedroom to get out his laptop and brought it to the living room dining table and hooked it up. He uploaded the snapshots into his system and spent some time cropping the photographs to desired sizes and then blacking out any features that acted as a clue to either himself or Annie's face. Done with that, he went online, to a website that catered to amateur sexual encounters where he was a registered member of, though under a different name. Ellen was unaware of this secret and he intended to keep it that way till perhaps when he felt right to let her in on the know. He titled the snapshots in an album and posted them at the site for everyone to see and leave a comment on. He would stop by the site later on to see how far that was progressing.

Done with that and having nothing else to do, he went into the kitchen to fix himself a cup of coffee. A part of him tried to unraveling whatever reason his mind could think up that would make last night's bout of sex with Annie seem okay. He wasn't ashamed of having done it. They were both adults. They both had their individual spouses and the only thing linking them was the fact that they are next-door neighbors. But that withstanding, how would most people see it if their activity were ever to come to light? Some, he reasoned, would be too quick to judge. Too quick and easy for them to yell out and call it cheating ... and if possibly shame them for it. It was this equation he wanted to balance: there's no way it could be cheating if your wife knows about it already ... just as you too are aware of the fun she's been catching since yesterday. That was a good point. No, it was an excellent point. Hadn't he been at Gerald's pad yesterday watching his wife getting gangbanged and hadn't she too watched him getting his dick sucked by their friendly neighbor? It was strong case of tit for tat, nothing more.

He filled the kettle with water and placed it on the stove to heat up. He took a seat by the table to wait it out. His thoughts couldn't stop wandering back to last night. In his mind's eye he made out every bit of the raunchy sex they had, clear as day. His prick was itching awake inside his shorts as the memory flooded his mind. That Annie ... boy, she's really something, he smiled at himself. His hand went to his shorts to massage his cock as he recalled moments of her sticking her bottom up at him from the sofa, offering him her gaping anal hole ... of him thrusting his cock inside it ... the exquisite feeling that roamed his body as he went on thrusting into her deeper and deeper ... then the moment of his cumming inside her asshole ... Wouldn't it be great if ever he had that same type of wild, all-night crazy sex with Ellen? He really would like that a lot: neither of them going to work one day, just spend the morning and afternoon indoors screwing their brains out. In the living room, bedroom, or even the bathroom, he wouldn't care. Another thing that would be even more interesting would be him convincing Ellen for them to have a threesome. Yeah, he could just picture Annie in bed with them, making like a sandwich in bed ... or who knows, they could even take things further and have a foursome! Having Annie and Eric in bed with them with the men taking turns at each other's wife. How cool and great would that be? Another scenario would be them having a group thing ... Tim felt down his khaki shorts at his cock which was responding rather positively to his fiendish thoughts. Nice to know you too are in sync with me, ol' boy.

The kettle was steaming and the whistling noise it produced startled him from his reverie. He left the table and turned off the stove and then took down a cup from a glass cabinet and poured some hot water inside it.

"What're you making?" a voice called from behind him.

Tim was shaken by the voice he nearly spilled hot water from the kettle down his feet when he turned around and saw Ellen standing there by the kitchen's entrance staring at him.

"Jesus, Ellen! You scared me, girl."

There was a look of tiredness about her features, as well as in her eyes, like one who hadn't caught much sleep the previous night. Her hair was messy and disheveled and hung plastered over her face. She was wearing a long brown coat that stopped at her knees and a pair of pump high heels much like the one Annie had worn for him last night. He'd never seen Ellen in one before and he couldn't help noticing how good they looked on her feet. He forgot about the coffee and went to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him. He scooped her into his arms and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. The bottom of the coat she was putting on parted ways for him to get a good view of the upper region of her thighs and he saw that she wasn't wearing anything for underwear.

Inside the bedroom he laid her on the bed and reached to unbutton her coat but her hands stopped him. He looked down at her and saw a worried, uncomprehending look in her eyes.

"No ... please ..."

"It's alright, honey," he said. "I'll understand."

Her hand seemed to grow soft at the mention of this, but only for the moment as his hand undid the buttons of her jacket and pushed it open to reveal his wife's nakedness ... and more.

Tim once again was at a loss at what he was seeing. Whatever activity she'd taken part of since last time he saw her, there really had been some fun going on without him. There were smudged maker-pen writings and arrow drawings all across her body (WHITE SLUT ... HOT WIFE ... BLACK COCK ONLY), from her torso, down to her abdomen. Painted arrows pointed towards her snatch. Written were the words: BLACK DICKS COME IN. He knew would find more writings if he turned her over to gaze at her backside. His hand went to her cunt region and he observed there was some moistness there. He inserted a finger inside and she gasped as he swirled and curled his finger inside her cunt and then pulled it out to reveal evidence of fresh semen. He looked at her questioningly, and she smiled at him.

"They dropped me off in front of the yard when I came in," she said. "Though Gerald wanted to leave me with a going-away present. While a friend of his drive, he screwed me in the backseat and came inside me."

"Tell me what happened," Tim said to her while still finger-fucking her slowly. "Tell me all what happening."

And so she did.

------

WHAT HAPPENED...

Forgive me, darling, for being blunt, but those guys screwed me six ways to Sunday after you left. Really. They fucked me in the ass for nearly an hour I just about passed out from it. Each of them took turns cumming inside my ass, it felt like they emptied three huge gallons of cum inside of me; T.J. told me I was going to have a full set of triplets by the time they got done with me ... and I was afraid that was really going to happen. When they were done with me an hour later, my body hardly felt like it belonged to me anymore. I went to take a shower again and they allowed me to sleep for a couple of hours. When they woke me up it was dark outside—sometime past eight. Gerald gave me a net dress—you know, those type of dresses those girls wear in those hidden porn movies of yours—yeah, I'll bet you never figured I'd find out about them, did you? How come you've been keeping them around and never once thought of showing them to me?—Anyway, where was I? Oh yes ... I put on the net dress—it's got little patches to cover my tits and crotch—and then wore on a pair of high heeled boots. I put on some heavy makeup ... and voila! I looked like your average modern day slut! I'll bet if you'd seen me then, you probably wouldn't have recognized me. Hell, I doubt if my own mother would have.

He gave me this trench coat jacket to hide myself in and then we left the apartment, all three of us. Luke drove while Gerald and I sat in the back and they couldn't stop feeling me up. I didn't know where we were going ... but somehow, I just didn't care to know. I knew it was going to be something exciting, but never would I have guessed what it would be. They would have screwed me in the car, except I didn't want my makeup ruined.

It was some mansion ... I couldn't tell which part of the city it was, might even have been in the next state for all I cared. There were a lot of parked cars in the driveway. Gerald led us into the house as if he owned it, and there was a party going on inside. The house belonged to some rising NBA star, and it was his Bachelor Party they were having. Music kept playing and there was enough booze and alcohol floating around ... rich and well-to-do people too ... There was me and three other white girls ... one of them was one of Gerald's slut girlfriends, her name's Mabel. She too was dressed in some slutty attire like mine, and so where the others. We weren't the only white girls there—there were others around, but it seemed we'd been chosen specifically for the star's entertainment. We stood in the middle of the room while the celebrant sat on a chair facing us. Music started playing, and we both began to dance around him and with each other. (Ohhhh ... I love the way you're fucking me with that finger of yours ... don't stop ...) so ... we danced, I and the other three girls, around this tall, handsome NBA star. He sat there wearing a t-shirt and baggy jeans, and I noticed a bulge in his crotch while me and the girls romped and shook our hips against his face and lap. The crowd in the room cheered us on ... dared us to do something nasty to him. (A burst of giggles.) We did do something alright. I got up on the chair he was on and wiggled my bum over his face while one of the other girls—a redhead named Sherry, I think—she sat on his crotch and gave him a terrific lap dance. We all took turns giving him a lap dance ... after which he led the four of us upstairs to a large bedroom.

He lay on the bed and we undressed him. It was funny the way we were with him ... acting like we school girls about to have ourselves a treat. We weren't disappointed—the guy's cock stood out like a tent pole—black and thick, with cables running around it. We each took turns sucking him and sitting over his face. So thick was his cock, I barely got half of it into my mouth. We all got a share of it too. While he fucked us one at a time, a group of guys came into the room ... all of them naked and stroking their dicks. When he was done with us, they took over. (Uhnnnnnhhhhh ... yeah ... twirl that finger of yours into my pussy ... Awwnnnnn ... Honey, could you please use your tongue ... I want to feel your tongue in there ... Uhhhh yeah ...) So ... anyway ... these bunch of guys—they kept coming and going from the room so I never really knew how many they were—they took the four of us, two for each of us ... sometimes three. They all huge guys I tell you, and their cocks was just so ... massive! Fucking unbelievably massive! I could barely get my hands around them. They screwed us every which way. I mean ... I've never had so many dicks fucking me. I had one cock in my puss, another in my asshole, and then another in my mouth, while one of my hand was stroking another black cock ... I wish you'd been there to have seen me. By the time we were done, my net dress was nothing but rags, and I had so much cum splattered over my face and hair. The other girls too had a similar taste. I took a break for like an hour or more and decided to explore the rest of the mansion. There were rooms everywhere and in all of them there was some fucking going on. There was this fat middle-aged white man who was standing outside a bedroom door peeking inside while at the same time beating his cock. He told me his wife was getting screwed inside the room. I looked inside and true enough, she was getting gangbanged by two muscle-looking blacks. I was nearly tempted to go in there and join them, but then the man noticed I was still leaking loads of cum from my pussy and begged me to allow him lick me clean. I figured what the hell, and allowed him to go down on me just as you are right now, while I went on watching the action happening to his wife. I must have cum more than a hundred times last night, and the man's tongue made me cum again. (Uhhhhhh ... yeahhhhh ... I love it when you've got your tongue all the way in me like that ... Uhhhnnnn ...)

Ohhh, honey, I wished you'd been there. I really wished you'd been there.

------

The change in Ellen was significant now and Tim took note of it every step of the way. No longer was she the dour, tranquil and mild-mannered housewife he'd known; that ship had sailed and, from the looks of it, never likely to return. The Devil had been unleashed in his wife.

Two days later Ellen headed off to work in a pair of high heels—high heels!—and short skirt that rode halfway up her thighs. She kissed him and told him she just might be a bit late from work and for him to pick up the kids along the way. Tim had no choice but to comply, as he knew, from the twinkle in her eyes, that there was going to be some fun going on later. He couldn't stop fantasizing about whatever she might be up to later on with her boss Gerald as he jumped into his car drove off to work.

* * * *

At McGrath Elementary, it was still lunch break and Ellen was in her vacated classroom scoring some homework assignments she'd previously given her students, most of whom were at the moment playing outside. Her back was turned to the classroom door and she didn't notice when it came open and closed behind her. The figure who'd stepped in turned the key in the lock and drew down the curtains, blocking whoever might watch from the corridor, and approached her. Ellen was startled and gave a surprise cry when a pair of black hands came from behind ... and then a face came forward over her left shoulder and she inhaled Gerald's musk-scented aftershave and her body relaxed immediately to his caressing touch.

"I've been waiting all morning for you to be done with them kids," he said to her. "You been dying for me, too?"

"Much too much," she answered, reaching a hand behind her back to rub against his cheek. Break period is going to be over soon. Let's not waste any second."

He accepted, bending her forward over her desk and held her skirt up. She was wearing thong panties—that made his job even easier as he unzipped his pants and reached in to fish out his already erect monster. He spat on his palm and lubricated the head of his cock with it. Ellen reached a hand between her legs and widened her labia walls for him and held her breath as she felt him force the bulbous head of his cock between her opening. It took three more pushes before it slid halfway in with ease. Her hands grasped the edge of her desk and her breathing became stertorous as he shoved his meat inside her back and forth, back and forth, faster and harder. His hands went to her blouse and pinched her tits hard. Ellen shook her head in a whirl. She wanted to scream out ... a sharp intake of air was building down in her throat, willing her to let it out ... when finally it did, it came out as a trembling gasp. She reached a hand behind to touch her lover ... loving the feel of his masculine skin ... the feel of his cock pounding her right here in her classroom, unmindful of whomever might be coming to notice them.

She felt him about to cum. Seconds before he blew his load, Gerald pulled his cock out of her and Ellen instinctively turned around and fell to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and feverishly began sucking him. Gerald held her head and muttered a tight groan as his semen shot through his puckered pee-hole into her mouth. For Ellen it was like catching a bullet as she grunted from the force of his load filling her mouth like raging water. She gulped one at a time, letting his cum slip down her throat like syrup. Done with that, she licked his shaft clean of her juice and took his balls into her mouth.

"Yeah ... that's the way of being a good slut," Gerald murmured as she went on popping each testicle into her mouth. "You like that, don't you?"

"Hmmmm, I love it," she purred.

"Gonna give you some more once we get off work."

He took his cock from her and she moaned as he tucked it back behind his briefs and zipped his fly back. He helped her up to her feet and she too straightened herself... although there was a flush on her cheek that would remain there for another hour before fading away.

"Stop by my office when you're done," he said to her and then turned and walked out of her classroom.

Break period was over a half hour later and her school kids flooded back into her class and Ellen once again shut everything else and returned to her teacher character.

* * * *

They waited till much of the school was empty before they took their leave. To pass the time, Gerald brought her into his office, locked the door and sat in his chair, pulling his pants down his thighs. His cock jumped to attention and Ellen crawled under his desk to suck his cock while he checked through some bulletin memos that cluttered his desk. She sucked him off till he'd had enough.

It was approaching 5:45 P.M. when they left his office. Ellen, disappointed, had wished he would fuck her once more before they left. So far they'd done it twice in his office she loved it whenever they screwed in there. To her it was more comfortable and non-disturbing that when they did it in her classroom. But Gerald told her to keep it till they got home.

She followed in her vehicle while he led her in his and they headed to his place. Up the stairs they went, but instead of stopping at his apartment, Gerald took her down the corridor and stopped at another door. Ellen watched as he took out a set of keys and slid one into the door's keyhole and unlocked it.

"This isn't your apartment," she said, as if she was only just finding out about it.

"It's Mabel's," he said as he pushed the door open and invited her inside. "I think we ought to make a change of place for the time being. Besides, Mable wouldn't mind."

It was a typical apartment, though it had a rather feminine, gothic look about it that ranged between normalcy and something else that she couldn't put her finger on. It looked more like a teenager's home than that of an adult. There were posters of famous rock artistes and classic movie posters on the walls. Bowls of incense stood on separate coffee tables in the living room, bathing the air with their exotic smell. Gerald locked the door and took out his key and then led her towards the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, he took Ellen's handbag and dumped it on a chair while indicating for her to sit on the bed, which she did obediently, still not knowing what was intended. Gerald approached a vanity desk and began pulling the drawers open.

"Mable's got a handful of toys in here I'd like to see you try on," he said while he went on pulling drawers open and searching for whatever items he was looking for.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Makings of Ellen Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds