• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Night of Fun, Turns Kinky

A Night of Fun, Turns Kinky

For some reason Nicole cannot keep him off her mind, you seem to make my day a lot better, just hearing from you or seeing you. So, it basically was a typical night of fun, out with the boyfriend, having some drinks at the local bar, The Fool & Flagon. It started there, everyone dancing and grinding up on their boyfriends or their boyfriends grinding up on their girlfriends. Everything got heated up pretty quick between everyone. Nicole's boyfriend had teased her soo much whenever she's drunk. They were standing by the wall close to the D.J., he pinned her up against the wall with her arms above her head. The thought of this, had her frightened not knowing what was going to happen, he looked ever so strong, but with gentle force he kissed her passionately, turning her on more than what she already was.

They finally had enough of drinking, and headed back for his apartment. Typical drunk driving, turns out to be really easy for him. Never thought that they would even be able to make it home, but they did. Never even got pulled over, big surprise since cops have better things to do. But that aside, back to this fun night turning kinky. They decided to relax, and have a few more drinks before deciding what to do. They watched the movie 'The Roommate', it was an amazing thriller to get you into that kinda mood.

Before you know it, they're on top of each other, making out and feeling each other up pretty hard. Mind you when her boyfriend came to pick her up, she was already horny (hehe). She started to rub his cock through his pants and boxers, till she got tired of not feeling his warm hard flesh itself. She gave him the most amazing hand-job ever, he was already dripping with pre-cum. Nicole, well lets just say, she had already soaked her brand new Playboy bunny thong. Nicole wasn't getting enough, she wanted more and things to move faster.

Nicole stood up and started giving her boyfriend a strip tease right in front of him. Although, she told him he could look but not touch just yet (that included himself). It was her form of evil punishment for not buying her a drink, when they were at the bar earlier in the night. After she was completely naked rubbing her clit in his face, it made him drip even faster with pre-cum. She told him that he had better not let that happen again, or she would be forced to use the handcuffs on his legs and arms to keep him from touching himself. He suddenly let out a soft moan, with the slight cold feeling of her hands around his warm manhood.

He couldn't take anymore of my agony of touching his manhood, so he threw Nicole on his bed, spread her legs wide and shoved his face in. There was a sensational rush of his cold tongue ring flicking at my clit, made me let out a loud moan, begging for more. Just feeling his tongue rubbing at her clit, made her want him to fuck my pussy soo bad. He wouldn't just start right into fucking her pussy, he wanted to tease her some more. (No one can finger fuck her pussy better than her boyfriend).

He then told her to wait a few, that he had a surprise for her. Nicole told him that she couldn't wait for it to hurry up. He came back, and told her to close her eyes, so she did. He then told her that she would feel a warming sensation that turned to ice cold, and not to worry it wouldn't hurt a bit. Nicole braced herself and wondered what was happening, suddenly out of no where, she felt an icy cold finger rubbing the crack of her ass. It turned her on soo much, she was basically begging for more. Nicole couldn't handle the situation that she was in, she wanted it to move on faster.

He reassured Nicole that it wouldn't hurt one bit, and that he was ready to give her the surprise. Nicole was ready, willing and able. It was some surprise, she didn't expect that to happen but, her boyfriend had bought glow in the dark anal beads, and he wanted Nicole to get used to the feeling of having 'something' in her ass before he fucked her ass. She told him that she had bad experiences with it, but I braced it, and eventually got used to it. He said to Nicole, 'Baby, is it okay if I remove the beads, and lube up and just fuck your ass a little with just the head of my cock?' Nicole was surprised that he didn't just make me his bitch, and fuck her dry.

Nicole agreed, and it was probably the best anal fuck of her life. She got extremely wet, and wanted more. She threw him off of her, and told him to lay down on the bed so she could handcuff his arms and legs to the bed posts. She then got on top of him, in the '69' and made him eat her cunt out until she came on his face. The feeling of his tongue rubbing against her clit made her entire body shake and quiver.

Nicole then realized that she should untie her boyfriend and get back to the kinky sex that was beginning to shape up. They just sat on the edge of the bed and they both got carried away into making out. Finally, a thrill came to Nicole's mind. She wanted to be his slave. She wanted to be tortured, used, abused, thrown around, anything kinky and crazy. He said to her, 'Really? You want me to throw you around, pull your hair, bite you, slap you? All that?' Nicole shook her head yes. She couldn't wait for the thrill and the rush of adrenaline go through her body.

Her boyfriend tied her up and dripped candle wax across her chest while he fingered her wet slit. Nicole moaned loudly and he felt her drip a bit, and he said, 'We have to get this fixed right away, we cannot have this happening while I'm torturing you.' He then didn't worry about it, he just wanted her to feel every inch of his manhood, rubbing against her clit. Nicole wanted to let out a loud moan of passion, but she couldn't she was too into the fact that her boyfriend was finger fucking her pussy soo good, that she wanted to just lay there and watch his finger go in and out of her wet slit.

He then slipped the head of his cock into her pussy just a little bit, teasing her, wanting her to take in all 9 inches of flesh. She moaned loudly and begged him to fuck her cunt hard, and deep. He obeyed her wishes, and did as she wished. Nicole had came about 8 times, before her boyfriend was even close to busting one out. She begged him to fuck her like a dog and pull her hair, it just was the thrill that she had been wanting to do for such a long time.

Nicole let out the loudest moan, that she heard the neighbours knocking on the door screaming, 'Keep it down in there you nymphomaniac, it's almost 5am, some of us are trying to sleep because we have jobs!' Her boyfriend didn't want to get thrown out of the apartment, so he gagged her mouth and pulled her hair tighter just because he wanted to feel her pussy muscles tighten around his cock. Nicole then threw her boyfriend off of her, and got down off the bed and on her knees, and began to give him the most amazing head ever. He was dripping even more with pre-cum. She told him, to fuck her ass again, only this time completely dry. She wanted to feel the pain of his cock pushing through her tiny asshole.

Matt let out a loud moan at the same time as the head of his cock just eased into her asshole, he felt everything and it felt amazing. He wanted more. He eased in his cock into her asshole even deeper, he wanted to feel her muscles tighten around his manhood, because he knew for sure that he was going to explode in her ass. He asked Nicole if she wanted to feel his cum drip out of her tiny ass, and as he said it he pulled her hair and said, 'I want to hear you say it out loud baby, say it like you mean it, or I'm going to continue to fuck your ass dry or take my cock out and shove it deep in your cunt making you scream for more. Or better yet do you want me to take my cock out, shove it deep in your cunt and put the anal beads into your ass and fuck both holes at the same time? It's your choice.'

Nicole then wanted to feel every inch of his cock, but she couldn't decide where she wanted it more. She then just decided hell with it and said, 'Baby, I've been such a naughty girl, I want you to surprise me again with where your going to put that sweet hard amazing huge cock of yours. I'm your slave, I have to listen to you baby.' So, Matt decided and it was the biggest thrill of her life. She couldn't catch her breath enough before she screamed for more. They fell off of each other, breathless and wanting more, but it was just too much.

So, they decided to take a little break as Matt's cock was dead. So they watched the rest of their movie, had a few more drinks, and passed out naked on each other on the couch. The next morning was a treat, Matt's roommate Kris, had come back in sometime in the night, and when they finally woke up, they noticed him sitting on the couch across from them saying, 'Yo, Matt why don't you, me and your girlfriend have a threesome tonight, I bet she would love to have both her holes fucked at the same time. You can have her ass, I want that sweet tight cunt of hers, and don't worry man I won't knock up your girlfriend, that's your job.'

Nicole heard him say that, and she thought to herself, 'Oh, no another night that starts out fun and turns out to be kinky. I'd rather just fuck my boyfriend that way instead, but now he's invited his roommate this could get even more kinkier than I thought.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Night of Fun, Turns Kinky

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds