• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Alicia Ch. 03

Alicia Ch. 03

I awoke with Alicia beside me snoring quietly in a deep sleep. As I drew slowly towards full wakefulness, I became conscious of several things: The first was a pressing need to urinate. The second was the sensuous feeling of waking up beside Alicia's big warm body. The third was my sore butt. The memory of what had happened between Alicia and me the night before came back, and I felt embarrassed. What would any of my male friends think of me if they ever found out that I enjoyed being spanked? I would never live it down. And, what would Alicia think? Sure, it might be novel and exciting now, but wouldn't she eventually grow disgusted with me and want someone who could meet her on her own terms?

At the moment, I could do something about only one of those things. I got up to pee. Alicia sighed and turned over. I put on my tee shirt and went into the bathroom, still mulling over my predicament.

I was torn. As much as I liked Alicia, I wasn't sure that I could live with myself if our relationship was going to be based on her dominating me. It was true that I'd fantasized about big women most of my life, and that had included them spanking me. But fantasizing, and actually doing it are two different things.

No matter, I was going to have to deal with it now. I had already told Alicia that she could be the boss, and I had submitted myself for a sound spanking. And what's more, I said to myself in the bathroom mirror, you enjoyed it. The surrender I had felt as she spanked me had been unlike anything I had ever felt. Sometime during the experience, I had felt a barrier within me break down. Between the pain and the pleasure, something in me had been touched, and I was changed.

I only hoped that Alicia was the right person for this kind of relationship. If domination was going to be a theme of our pairing, then it had to be loving domination. My psyche could take a lot of abuse, but it couldn't stand domination without caring. Also, I wouldn't stand for being humiliated publicly. I could take anything as long as I knew that Alicia cared. Having decided that, I left the bathroom and peeked in on her. She was still asleep, so I went into the kitchen and started breakfast.

It was eight-thirty by the clock on the kitchen wall. I was glad that both of us were off work. I hoped that this weekend turned out well. Alicia could have me, if she handled me the right way.

Everything we needed for breakfast was in the kitchen. I made coffee, cold orange juice, scrambled cheese eggs, sausage, croissants, margarine and jelly. I was wearing no underwear, and the light touch of the tee shirt on my butt reminded me of what I had received the night before.

The first few weeks of a romance must be the most intensely pleasurable, and painful, experiences a person can have. You feel more alive that at almost any other time. Alicia and I were not especially young: she was thirty-four, I was twenty-eight. But I felt that I had entered into what I call a "great love." Despite my misgivings, there was a part of me that felt that the relationship was right, and very much wanted it to succeed. I was excited and happy. I think also that, despite Alicia's gruff exterior, there was a part of her that was excited. I sensed that she also wanted our new relationship to work. Like many people, even powerful ones, Alicia was a bit lonely, even a little afraid.

As I prepared breakfast, I sensed a release of tension inside me. I was slowly coming to grips with what had happened. If she turned out to be the right woman for me, as I hoped, then there would also be time enough for me to "train" her in what I myself needed as a loved, and loving submissive.

I put the food onto plates and went back into the bedroom. I slipped beneath the warm sheets and cuddled up to her. I kissed her shoulder. She stirred and turned over, embracing me.

"Good morning," I said.

"'Morning," she said.

"I've made breakfast. Would you like to eat in here, or in the dining room?"

"I'll get up," Alicia said, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She walked nude over to the bathroom and closed the door. I slipped on underwear, went into the dining room, and set the table for breakfast. A few minutes later, Alicia came in. She had brushed her hair and her teeth, and she was wearing an expensive satin dressing gown. I poured coffee and juice for her, then watched as she ate hungrily. I was hungry, but somehow didn't feel much like eating. We didn't say much, just made small talk. When we were done, I took her plate to the kitchen. We took coffee into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Well, any regrets?" I asked, smiling to cover my nervousness.

She thought for a moment, then said, "No, Phillip, at least not now. I must admit that I thought I would have some. I never thought that I would ever go out with anybody but another doctor, but the truth is I don't really like other doctors that much. Many of them are egotistical jerks. Hell, I'm an egotistical jerk. You, on the other hand, are not a jerk. And," she smiled a little, "I really enjoyed our lovemaking."

My stomach quavered as I asked, "What about, you know, what about the spanking?"

Alicia patted the couch beside her and I slid over closer. She put her arm around me and said, "That was all right, too. It felt good to get some anger out, but I must say it was a bit strange to me to be spanking a grown man over my knee."

I took a deep breath, still very nervous, and tried to explain my feelings. "Alicia, I don't exactly know how to say this, but I'll try anyway. For a person like me, to be punished like that is painful. I mean, it should be. But at the same time, it makes me feel cared for. All I could think about while you were hitting me was what you cared about me. And I was going to find some way to let you know that I cared about you, as well."

"Well, from what happened afterwards, I would say that I got the message," she said.

"I hope that I don't disgust you now."

"Phillip, you don't disgust me. Not at all. I like you, and I think that this little pairing of ours has a chance. We'll just have to take it slowly. I've never been in a relationship where I didn't have to compete with the man. This will be different for me."

She leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. She tasted of coffee; her lips were warm and full. The heat from her body aroused me. She noticed and put her hand on my erection.

"I've got an idea," I said.

"What?"

"How about letting me give you the full treatment this morning?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, let me wash your hair and body, shave your legs, everything. I'll do your nails as well. How about it?"

She looked at me for a long moment, a quizzical expression on her face, then said, "Why the hell not?"

* * *

While Alicia relaxed on the couch, I cleaned up the kitchen. Then, I went into the bathroom to get ready. In the cabinets, I found shampoo, body wash, lotion, perfumes, anything I would need. I ran a warm tub and added bubble bath, then called her in. I was still dressed in a tee shirt and jockey shorts, so I pulled off my shirt. "What about the shorts?" Alicia wanted to know.

"This is for your enjoyment, not mine," I replied.

I slipped off her robe and she got in, sighing with contentment as she sank into the water. "Tilt your head back," I said. She did so and I poured warm water over her hair, wetting it thoroughly. Then I added shampoo and worked up a thick lather. Alicia sighed again as I massaged her scalp. "You have marvelous hair, Mistress," I said.

"What did you call me?" she asked.

"Mistress," I said. "I hope you don't mind."

"It's okay, I guess. But only when we're alone."

I rinsed her hair and added conditioner. "You buy the best, I see," I remarked.

"Yes, they're some of the few things I really splurge on," she replied.

I rinsed her with clear water and wrapped her hair in a towel. Then I put a new blade in her razor and said, "Let me see one of your legs."

She leaned back and put her leg on the side of the tub. I carefully shaved it, then the other one. "We'll get your bikini area when you get out," I said.

"Are you serious?" she asked incredulously.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Your care wouldn't be complete without the proper attention to that area."

"You are something else, Phillip, did you know that?"

"Raise your arm, please," I said, trying to stay focused on shaving under her arm. The truth was that I was getting aroused again. Alicia looked so sexy in the tub that I couldn't help it. Her breasts were soapy and beautiful, and her green eyes were shining with amusement. She had nice feet, too. The whole package was enough to get me hard again. Alicia noticed.

"What's that you've got there, Phillip?" she asked, brushing against my erect, though covered, penis.

"Never you mind, Mistress. We have other things to concentrate on," I said, mock-seriously. "Raise your other arm, please." I finished shaving under her arm and put the razor aside.

"Hey," she said softly.

She had a serious expression on her face. "Yes?" I asked.

"Thank you," she said. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me down to kiss me. It was a gentle, wet kiss, full of warmth and gratitude, and it thoroughly aroused me.

We broke the kiss and all I could do was stutter, "You're welcome, Alicia," before going on to the next stage in her care.

Next I scrubbed her back and front. I had her stand while I scrubbed her legs. I gently cleaned her sex, then had her sit back down again while I washed her face, and rinsed her off. She got out of the tub, and I wrapped her in a towel, then had her sit down on the toilet while I got the razor and scissors ready.

Gently, I pulled the towel back to expose her pussy. Her pubic hair was long, and thick, and rather unruly, sort of like Alicia herself. I picked up the scissors.

"Not too short," she said quickly.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to trim it a little," I said.

I took a comb and the scissors and gently combed her coppery pussy hair out, snipping an errant curl off here and there. I worked carefully, not cutting off too much, and being especially careful that I didn't touch her with the scissors. A little pile of pubic hair accumulated on the floor. (I would save some of that for myself.)

I wet the razor and put a little shaving cream around the edges of her newly trimmed triangle.

Alicia watched me intently as I moved in close and carefully shaved around the edges, neatening them up and leaving her with a perfectly groomed pussy. I then wiped the area carefully with a warm damp washcloth and said, "Let's go into the bedroom to finish up."

She sat on the bed while I dried, then combed out her hair. "Let it dry in the air," she said when I asked her if she wanted it blow-dried.

I removed her towel and had her lay down, nude, on her stomach across the bed. Then I took a little lotion and rubbed her down completely from her back down to her feet. I had her turn over and did the same to her front. All this time, she had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations. She said nothing, only followed my instructions and let me do what I wanted to do.

"What would you like to wear?" I asked.

"You," she replied.

"Maybe later," I said. "What now?"

"I'll just get back into my robe for now. That is, until you get out of the shower."

"The shower?" I asked.

"Yes. When you're done with me, I want you to take a shower for me."

It dawned on me what she meant. "Yes, Mistress," I said.

She chose a beautiful creamy red for her nails, and I did both her hands and her feet, after first filing them and smoothing them. Last but not least, I asked her what perfume she wanted to wear.

"I don't know," she said, "you choose."

I chose something light and floral, with a slight citrus note, for the day. I put it behind her ears and at the backs of her knees. Then I said, "All done. How did you like it?"

"I liked it," she said. She smiled at me, her very best smile. I was proud of my work. She was clean, smooth, smelling good, and ready for anything. "Now Phillip, go take a quick, I mean quick, shower, and come back to me."

I did just that. I took a quick shower, toweled off, shaved, and came back into the bedroom. "Take off your towel and come over here," Alicia said.

I came over and stood by the bed. My erection jutted out in front of me. She looked at it for a moment, then moved into the center of the bed. As she did so, her robe opened, exposing her breasts. I think she was excited, too. Her nipples were crinkled and erect. "Lay down over my lap," she said softly.

I lay down across her lap. As on the night before, my cock fitted neatly in the valley between her thighs. A wave of pure pleasure engulfed me as Alicia opened her legs momentarily, let me slide in, and then closed them again over my hot cock.

"I marked you up a little, didn't I?" she said quietly, gently touching my sore bottom.

"It feels that way, Mistress, but I don't mind."

"Well, you're pink, and a little bruised." She caressed me tenderly for a little while, examining closely the results of her handiwork. She had me open my legs, and gently hefted my scrotum, then touched my anus.

By this time, I was not only rock-hard, but leaking. She felt it and said, "Phillip, are you ready to come again, darling?"

"Only if you want me to, Mistress."

"Turn over," she said.

I turned over so that I was laying on my back across her body. "Am I too heavy?" I asked.

"Don't be silly," she said. She gently handled my cock, examining it from every angle. Her hand, with its bright red nails, was warm and strong. Slowly, she started pumping it up and down. I groaned with pleasure, and she grunted, and pumped a little faster.

I closed my eyes, and my universe became Alicia's hands, and the pleasure or pain they were able to give. My bottom was still sore, but the soreness became warmth and spread to my cock, where it joined the warmth and pleasure caused by Alicia's hands as they stroked my cock. It seemed as if my loving and dominant mistress had been doing this all her life. The pleasure kept building and building. I became aware of a voice saying, "Thank you, thank you," and realized that it was mine. Then I was moaning continuously as the pleasure and the pressure in me rose higher and higher. I was aching for release and I said, "Mistress, I am going to come soon!"

And she replied, "Come for me, Phillip. Let me see it."

She continued to pump my cock at a steady rhythm, then leaned down and whipped her tongue briefly across the head. It was as if an electric shock had coursed through me. "Oh!" I cried out. She continued stroking and suddenly, I could hold it no longer. "Mistress! Here it comes! I'm coming now!" I gasped.

I gave a strangled cry as my semen rushed through the shaft of my engorged cock and spurted forth in a veritable fountain. I dimly heard Alicia grunt in satisfaction as my essence spewed forth, large dollops landing on her breasts, coating her hand, and pooling on my belly.

She pumped me a few more times, gently, squeezing out the last of my thick white come. We were both breathing heavily. She squirmed out from under me, opened her robe completely, and enclosed both of us in its silken folds. We were now glued together by my semen, the liquid evidence of my feelings for her. She hugged me to her and stroked my hair, my back, my sore bottom.

"I love you, mistress, I love you," I gasped.

"I know, I know," she soothed.

"I want to serve you. Please say that I can."

"Yes," she said, hugging me tightly to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Alicia Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 477 milliseconds