• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liza and Zach Go to a Sex Party

Liza and Zach Go to a Sex Party

Dammit! Why did it have to be you? How did you end up drawing my name? We should ask to switch.

It's too late now. Everybody is paired up. Jules and Kaylie are in the next room. I don't want to go out there. They're doing round-the-world.

Sounds like fun.

I'm so sorry Zach. I should have told them you were my brother. I just thought people would think it was weird that I brought you here.

Yeah, they would. Most big sisters wouldn't take their little brothers to sex parties. But, it's okay. I know you were doing me a favor. It's not your fault you drew my name. Just bad luck.

Sorry it didn't work out. I was hoping this would be your big night. I guess you'll have to be a virgin for a little while longer.

You don't have to rub it in. So, just out of curiosity, what card did you draw?

"Facial Cream."

Crap.

You're disappointed?

No. Well . . . maybe, yes.

You like the idea of cumming on some girl's face?

I wouldn't mind.

So, if you could pick a girl, whose face would you cum on?

Oh, I don't know. Monica maybe.

Monica? You like her?

Yeah. Sort of. But whatever, I can't be picky. I'd cum on any girl who'd be down for it.

That surprises me--

Why? I am a heterosexual guy. I'm 18 years old and I don't want to be a virgin anymore. If some girl is okay with me cumming on her face, or anything else, I'm not going to say "no."

No, not that. I mean Monica. It surprises me you like her. She just seems to different from you. She's social. She's into sports. She knows everybody. You know what I'm saying, I don't mean you're a leper or anything, but you don't really like hanging out with the people she does. Besides, she's been my best friend for like forever, and I kind of thought you didn't like her.

She's hot.

How long have you felt that way?

Awhile.

She has a boy friend now.

Yeah, I know. So what? I just like her. I don't know why.

Wow. I just can't get over that. You've liked her this whole time and never said anything. Why didn't you ever ask her out?

Can we stop talking about this?

Anyway, Monica is 3 states away from here. Do you like any of the girls here?

I don't know. I just moved into the dorm. I don't know anyone yet. I haven't even had time to check out the campus, it's so huge.

You'll meet lots of girls. Don't worry. You're a nice guy.

That's what I'm worried about.

Well I hope you never turn into one of those sleaze-bags. I hate--

Aren't those the type of guys you like to bang?

Not since high school, Silly. I do nice guys now. You know, that kind of guy whose been fantasizing about touching woman his whole life? They'll do anything I want. I love it. Nerds turn me on.

That's a change. So, are you ever planning on telling people we're related?

Why? No one needs to know.

Okay. What do we do now Sis? This was your big plan. Just wait it out?

Yeah. We'll wait until they get done out there, then we'll go out and say we did it and that will be that.

We'll tell people I came on you?

Yes.

What if girls ask you what my dick looks like?

I'll tell the truth, it's tiny and covered with warts.

Shut up!

Fine! I'll say you have a huge beautiful throbbing cock. Is that better?

So, the card says I'm supposed to jack off on your face? Is that it?

I don't know. It doesn't matter does it?

What does the card say?

I don't know.

Let me see it.

Don't worry about it. This was a stupid idea after all. I'm sorry I brought you here.

Give it here!

Fine. It's just a game. Know one will care if we don't do it.

Fuck, Liza! It says you're supposed to go out there and show everyone the cum on your face!

So what? No one cares.

People are going to think I didn't do it!

And? You care why?

Don't you get it? People are going to think I couldn't do it. As in, I can't get it up!

Oh my God! Guys are so f-ed up about that.

How am I suppose to meet girls if I'm a laughing stock? I might as well move back home with Mom.

So what are you saying? You actually want to cum on me?

No.

What do you want to do then?

I don't know.

This is silly. Why don't we just do it? If you're that worked up about it. Honestly, Zach, it's no big deal. I'm sorry to say this, but I came here expecting to get fucked by some guy I barely know. A little cum on my face is nothing.

Jesus, Liza.

Look. I'm done with school. I'm going to be out of here in a week. I'm going to be in LA and I don't have any reason to come back here. No one here is ever going to know we're sister and brother. You're just starting out and, let's face it, you need a little help up. I don't mind. I owe it to you, really, after what I put you through when we were kids.

Liza. You can't be serious. You're drunk.

I'm just a little buzzed. It's nothing.

I don't know.

You should just do it. How many chances do you get to cum on your sister's face? You ought to do it before I come to my senses. You said you'd cum on any girl who let you. Well, I'm telling you, take it out and cum on my face.

Just like that?

Come on. You must want to a little bit. After all the things I did, part of you must really want to shoot cum all over my face. Wouldn't it feel good? Yes, you're smiling. I knew it.

Yeah, the way you're talking about it, kind of makes me want to.

Just take it out already.

Okay. I will. Just have to get this belt buckle.

Let me unzip you.

Jesus Liza.

I'll pull you out through here. You must be in there somewhere. Got it.

Ow! Careful. The zipper . . .

Aw! Such a cute little cock. I thought you'd be hard after all that talk about cumming on my face.

But, you're my sister . . . and I've never . . .

Relax. You get so anxious and wound up. Did you take your ADHD medicine?

No, I don't take that anymore.

I'm just kidding. Take your pants off and sit down here next to me. Let's see about waking that bad boy up.

If I had some porn . . .

Silly. You have me. Did you ever want to see your big sister's boobs?

Wow.

Do you like them?

You weren't wearing a bra.

Yeah. I hate bras. That's the beauty of it. I don't really need a bra. My boobs stay up all by themselves. Cool huh?

Maybe that's because they're so small . . .

You're such a brat.

I'm joking. They're nice. Make them jiggle.

Like this?

Yeah! I love it.

Do you want to touch them?

Oh yes. They're so soft . . .

Can you tell which one is larger?

Let's see. I think the left one, I mean my left, your right, is just a bit bigger. Am I right?

Hmm. Touch my nipples.

Okay.

You can pinch them harder than that. Yeah. Pull them.

They're getting harder.

Yeah. How about you?

Oh, I think a little.

Let me feel it . . . yeah it feels harder, but you're not quite there yet.

Oh wow. Liza, keep doing that. It feels good when you touch it.

You like that? Do you want me to suck on it?

Are you serious?

Yeah. Stand up. Here.

Liza! Jesus Christ, Liza! I can't believe your doing that! Holy Fuck. That feels so good. Are you swallowing my dick? How do you do that? Holy Shit! Yeah, touch me there while you're doing that.

Are you glad we're doing this Zach?

Yes. Don't stop.

Okay, just tell me before you cum, so you can do it on my face.

Yes. Oh, your tongue. That's nice. Oh, watch the teeth. Yeah, if you stroke while you're sucking. Holy Jesus! I cannot believe you're doing this to me. What are you doing with your finger? Oh! Ow. Watch that fingernail. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. I'm going to cum!

Hold it there! Do you want me to smile while you smear me?

Oh yes!

Mmm.

Oh Sorry I didn't mean to get it in your mouth.

Don't be silly. You should never apologize to a girl for getting cum in her mouth. So, what do you think? Do I look good with your cum on my face?

Liza . . . that was . . .

Do I give good head?

I'd say, yes.

We'll never tell anyone about this, but tell me the truth, did you ever fantasize about me before today?

You have cum on your tit.

Ha! You did. I knew it. Did you ever jack off while you fantasized about your big sister?

They say semen makes a good moisturizer. Do you want me to rub it in for you? It will keep your tit nice and soft.

Go ahead.

There you go. I have to say, you have very nice tits.

Thank you.

Here, I'll rub some on your other tit too, so they're the same. You don't want one to be dry while other one is soft.

That's very thoughtful of you.

You're dripping cum everywhere by the way.

That's kind of your fault.

Yes, I suppose so, but you did ask me to.

Hey, you're still up. That's something. Oh my. You're hard as a rock.

You just can't keep your hands off my dick can you?

I like sex. What can I say? Once I get a taste, I always want more. Want to go again?

Another blow job?

How about something different? Do you want to take my skirt off?

Really?

There's a zipper . . . yeah, that's it. Go ahead. You know you want to.

Liza! No panties either?

It's a sex party. Underwear just gets in the way.

Can I touch you?

I wish you would. Am I your first pussy?

Real live pussy? Yes. You know you are. I never thought you would be the one.

But you wished I would be? When you fantasized about me?

I guess the first time I really thought about you that way was at Christmas. I can't remember what year it was, but we both got up at like two in the morning and you were wearing your pink t-shirt and panties and furry slippers--

Zach! My pussy is getting cold already.

Oh sorry, I just can't believe you're--

Touch me now please.

You have soft pussy lips.

Touch me here. Do you feel that?

Yeah, it's like a bump.

Oh, not too hard. Yeah, keep rubbing it. Oh God, Oh God. That feels so good.

You like that, don't you?

Yes, I like that. Don't stop. Yes. Mmm.

Tell me I'm the best brother in the world.

Yes, don't stop. Oh God. You're the best little brother in the fucking world! Now stick your finger inside me.

Okay. I'm trying.

It's right here. Yes. Oh yes. Am I wet?

You're soaking wet.

Do you like my pussy?

Yes. You're warm inside.

More fingers.

Like that?

Try another.

Oh, you squeezed. I felt it.

You can go deeper. Yeah. Faster. Oh, nice.

Does that feel good?

Yes it does. Do you want to lick me now?

Okay. Let me just . . . I have to get down. Maybe if you move your legs. Yeah.

You're such a nice brother. I'm so sorry I teased you so much when we were kids.

Hmm.

Here. Lick my clit. Do it fast. Yeah, like that. That's good. Oh that's good. Oh God. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh my. Okay, that's too much. Do you want to stick your tongue inside me? Oh my. Oh Zach. Your tongue! Oh my God! You never did this before? Oh God. Keep doing that. Oh yes. Yes! Did you feel that? Oh my God. You have no idea what you're doing to me. That's soo good. My little brother, licking my pussy. Such a good little brother-- Oh God, Zach. I want you inside me. I want your cock inside me. Do you want to?

Yes. Are you sure Liza? I mean--

Yes! Give it to me! It's okay. I want you to. I want you to fuck me.

Here, maybe if you move back a little.

Oh, you're hard. You're really hard.

I'm trying to--

Here, let me help. Yes. Oh yes, Zach. Do you feel how easy that goes in? I'm so wet. Do you like that?

Yes.

Am I really your first?

Yes.

What does it feel like?

It feels wet and warm and wonderful.

Oh Zach, that feels so good. Are you happy I brought you here?

Yes.

Do you feel okay doing this to your sister?

Yes.

Keep going slow like that. Does it turn you on, fucking your own sister?

Yes.

It isn't gross?

No. It's what I always wanted.

I know. I've always known. Oh Zach. Keep doing it like that. It's so good. I don't want you to stop. Oh my God. You're going so deep!

How about you? Does it turn you on? Incest?

Yes. Yes. It turns me on.

Say you love fucking your brother.

I love fucking my brother! I love it, I love it, I love it! Keep fucking me!

Are you sure you want me to keep going?

Yes! Don't stop. Please don't stop. I love how deep you're going. You're making me so fucking horny. But Zach?

Yes Big Sis?

Oh God Zach. I want you to, but you can't cum inside me. Okay?

Okay. I won't.

You just can't. When you're ready, I want you to cum on my face again. Okay?

I will.

I want you to cover me with your cum. I want you to drench me with it.

I will Sis.

I want to show them your cum all over me. Would you like that?

Yes.

Oh Fuck. I can't take it anymore. I want you to really fuck me now. Fuck me hard.

Are you sure? I'm not sure if you mean it. I think we should stop.

Dammit. Don't stop. Fuck me you little brat! Fuck me! Yes. Yes. Oh God yes. Faster. Fuck me! Yes. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Zach. Oh my God Zach. You're going to make me cum. That's perfect. Don't stop. Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Oh my God Zach! Oh Jesus. Fuck. You made me fucking cum! Stop. Stop. I can't believe it.

Wow. Yeah, I felt you . . .

Oh my God. You made me cum so hard. I've never cum like that before.

Wow. Do you want me to . . .

Yeah, come up here. You can straddle . . . yeah, like that.

Are you sure you want it on the face again?

Yeah. Do you want me to stroke you?

Yes. Thanks. A little faster. Yeah, like that. That's good. You're such a good sister.

I know. See how much you can get in my mouth this time.

Jesus Liza. Oh yeah! Here it comes. Open wide. Oh. Nice.

Mmm.

Well most of it got on your face.

You sure have a lot of cum. It's really thick too. I have to get it out of my eyes though.

Here, you can use your blouse. But be careful not to wipe too much off.

I don't think we have to worry about that. I'm covered with it. I feel like I'm wearing a cum mask.

It suits you I think.

You're enjoying all this I see. So, I'll forever be your first fuck. Was it everything you dreamed of?

Yeah, except I always imagined doing anal with you.

Be serious.

Liza, I don't even know what to say. Should I thank you? It doesn't even feel real. I can't believe you actually went all the way with me. I can't believe you did any of it with me.

But was it good?

Uh yeah. It was good. It was very very good. How about you? Are you okay with this? You seemed to like it--

I told you. I like sex. But, my God, I never would have thought my little brother would be such a good lay. Your tongue . . . most guys can't do that . . . and the way you fucked me . . . seriously, I never had an orgasm like that before. Do you think you can do that again?

So, you're okay with this? The incest--

I mean it. Look at you. You came twice and your still up. You're amazing. Can you fuck me like that again? I want to cum again.

Yeah, I think . . .

Let me feel. You're still hard as a rock. You must really be enjoying this. Do you want to or not?

Yes! I want to fuck you again. Let's do it.

Okay. Get on your back this time. I'm going to ride you.

You're the boss, Sis.

I'm going to ride my little brother's big grown-up cock, and you're going to make me cum.

Oh. Yes that's good. You're so slick and wet. Oh, that's nice. I like having your tits in my face. This is good.

You're going to make me cum again, and if you do, I'll let you fuck me in the ass.

Ow. Your hurting me with your nails.

Do you want to fuck your sister in her ass?

Yes. Jesus Liza. Yes. Oh, you're amazing. I do. I will. Holy mother fuck, Liza! I love it! Oh, it's so fucking good. I love it when you ride me hard like that.

Okay. Enough of that. Now I want you to fuck me from behind. Fuck my pussy and make me cum.

Wow. You gouged my chest with your nails.

What are you waiting for? My ass is in the air. Do you want to-- No not there, in my pussy, in my pussy. That's for later. You have to make me cum first. Oh my God, yes! Yes!

Is this what you want Sis?

Yes! Fuck me! Move your hand here. Rub my clit. Yeah, that's good.

You really want me to make you cum Sis?

Yes! Fuck me hard. Harder. I want you to fuck my brains out. Do it. Yes! Oh my God! Yes! Faster! Fuck me! Yes. Oh God Zach. Oh my God. Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh my fucking God Zach. You fucking made me cum again.

Did you like that?

Yes! I liked it you fucking brat! I fucking liked it! I did. That was good. That was so good.

Do you mind if I lick your asshole Sis? Before we do anal?

That sounds good right now. Oh yes, that is nice. I like that. Get it good and wet. Mmmm. Do you want to stick your tongue in? Oh my God. That feels so good. You're getting me horny again. Wow, you are good with your tongue. No one's done that to me before. It's hard to believe you were a virgin an hour ago.

Okay Liza, you said I could do this. Are you still okay with me putting my dick in . . .

Sure, if you want to. Did you really fantasize about doing anal with me?

Liza, from the time I hit puberty til now, I've probably fantasized about every possible sex act with you I could imagine. Do you have any idea what it's like for a teenage boy to have a sexy older sister in the house? Do know how many times I tried to catch you in the shower or when you were getting changed? I got lots of sneak peaks but I never managed to catch you totally naked.

Til now.

Yeah. Now. At long last, I've seen and had all of you.

Do you really think I'm sexy Zach?

Oh yeah! You were my main sex fantasy growing up. Truthfully, you still are. You make me hard don't you?

Are you going to fuck me in my ass now Zach? You can if you want to.

Yes Sis. I've been looking forward to this. I'll go in easy.

Oh. Oh Zach. It's okay, keep going. I'm trying to open for you.

Are you okay? I'm almost all the way in.

I'm okay. You can go in more.

There. I'm in. Now I'm going start fucking you. I'll go slow. Let me know if it hurts.

Mmm. It feels fine. It feels good. Keep going. I think I like it. Oh Christ. Keep it straight Zach. It's okay. You can fuck me faster if you want.

Okay Sis. Holy fuck that's good. I love just looking down at your ass and watching myself fuck you.

Mmm.

You have a nice ass, by the way.

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Thanks. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh . . .

Is that too hard?

No. Keep going. Fuck me however you want Little Brother.

Oh yes, I'm going to cum.

Do it. Cum inside me.

Oh yes. Yes. Oh yes. Oh God that was good. Thank you Liza. Was that okay? Are you okay?

Yeah, I'm fine. That felt good. I liked it.

Wow. That was amazing.

Did I make your fantasies come true?

Yes. The cum is coming out and running down your leg.

I know. I want it to. I want people to see it when we go out.

That was amazing. All of it. Thank you so much Liza.

I liked it too Zach. I enjoyed it. It felt really good doing it with you. Do you think that makes me a slut? Am I a nasty sister?

I think you're the best fucking sister I could ever ask for!

You had your dick in all three of my holes. You came three times. Not too bad for your first time. Are you happy?

I'm happy.

Are you glad I drew your name now?

Yes. Are you?

Yes. You sure can fuck. You really set me off. Not bad for a little brat virgin.

I guess, I had a lot of pent up lust.

Well, I'm glad you could share it with me. And, I'm glad I could be your first. Do you forgive me for all the times I teased you and treated you badly?

Yeah. You just made up for it all, and then some.

Do you love me?

I love you Sis.

I love you too Little Brother.

Do you think . . .

What?

Do you think we'll ever do it again?

Well, I'm not going to marry you, but I sure like the way you make me cum. I have a week until I move to LA. Maybe we can spend some time together until then. My roommate won't know the difference. She doesn't know who you are. I'd like it if you did that to me a few more times before I go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liza and Zach Go to a Sex Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds