• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Stealing a Few Moments in the Shower

Stealing a Few Moments in the Shower

Shellie stood in the middle of the shower cubicle. Hot water cascaded in tiny droplets over the generous swell of her breasts. Her nipples stiffened and tingled under the stream.

She leaned her head back and sighed as the spray soothed her flesh. The fingers of one hand brushed across her throat and dipped to the slope of her chest. The tips slipped over her slick skin. She broadened her shoulders and pushed out her breasts like an offering.

With a low, elongated moan, Shellie brushed the heel of her hand across her cleavage. One fingertip ruffled a pert nipple. The nub tingled and teased a shiver through her spine. She parted her lips and snaked the tip of her tongue around their fullness.

As the steam clouded in front of her face, she moved her appendage lower. She prodded the pad of her thumb over the protruding nipple. It pressed tight against her body. The water pooled over her hand and splashed to the floor, puddling around her feet. She twitched her toes in the hot, liquid caress.

With her thumb and forefinger she pinched at the excited, erect nipple. A warm patch spread from the depth of her breast, down through her belly and lingered between the folds of her sex. She lowered her free hand to the plumpness of her tummy. Her digits feathered across the soft, pliable flesh.

She arched her back. Her fingers slid over the curve of her belly and tingled on the hairless flesh of her pubis. Her breasts rose as she sucked in a lungful of air. She tugged harder on the blood-engorged nipple in her grip.

Her thighs parted at an imperceptible pace. With one outstretched digit, Shellie traced the bloated lips of her sex. The shower's droplets rippled over the sensitive labia. She held her breath. The fingertip nudged into the slippery slit. A gasp escaped her throat and rose above the hiss of the water. Her eyes rolled in their sockets.

She pushed further inside. The tight walls of her sex enveloped it, sucking it deeper. She curled the digit at the knuckle and twisted it as she withdrew. The pad of her thumb twitched as she moved it up to the hardened nub of her clitoris. She hissed through her teeth as it made contact. The sound merged into short sighs as she rolled it back and forth.

Releasing the nipple, Shellie brushed her palm across both breasts. The tightened nubs in the centre of each throbbed as they squashed under her touch. She groped and squeezed at the soft, deep flesh which surrounded them.

The warm water continued to trickle over her flushed flesh. She pushed her feet apart and wiggled her pink-painted toes in the wash.

The heat between her thighs grew stronger and urged her finger deeper. She twisted the digit up until her knuckles couldn't push any further. Twisting her thumb in every direction, she continued to toy with her clitoris. It pulsated under her teasing touch. She prodded it in tiny circles, her hips gyrating to the rhythm. Her knees wobbled beneath her. She reduced her breathing to short, needful rasps.

She pushed her back to the cubicle wall. Her skin slid over the slick surface as she bent her knees and lowered to the floor. The cheeks of her bum parted against the wet tiles. She spread her legs wider. Her feet found immovable resistance on either side of her body. She arched her ankles until the soles faced each other.

She thrusted her finger in and out of her sex. The edges wriggled against the sensitive nerve endings. With eager breath erupting from her lungs, she flicked the pad of her thumb harder against her clitoris. The hard nub throbbed to her touch. Her teeth bit down on the edge of one lip as the sensitivity promised to send her over the edge.

Her head leaned back, exposing her throat to the water. She sucked in the steamy air of the cubicle. Her stomach tightened. Pushing the muscles of her arms to their limits, she flicked and fingered with fever pitch. Her breath halted in her throat. She stiffened her limbs and pushed down her groin. A piercing gasp filled the room.

Shellie rolled her hips and pelvis against her aching wrist. Her finger paused. She rotated the pad of her thumb as fast as her joints allowed. Her lungs wheezed as she moaned, groaned and panted in pleasure. She closed her eyes and they twitched and rolled behind the lids. Her body slid down over the slippery surface of the cubicle.

On her back, she pushed her wrist tight against her slippery cleft. Her enveloped finger savoured the contractions inside. She jolted back her thumb. The aftershocks rippled through her loins. They spread through her tummy in warm waves and spasmed through her spine.

Her limbs fell limp and she crumpled against the tiled floor of the shower. The gasping of her lungs rose above the hiss of the water as she attempted to replenish her breath. A deep, satisfied grin lay across her lips and twitched in the aching plumpness of her cheeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Stealing a Few Moments in the Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds