• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Steve's Maid

Steve's Maid

Steve always had a thing for maids. He doesn't know what actually turns him on, their uniform or really the person inside the dress, but when there is a maid around; Steve can never keep his eyes away from her. Back at states when he was with his parents, he had an older lady as their house maid around her late thirties. Steve can't even count the number of times; he closed his door lock and slipped inside his bed-sheet rubbing away to the land of orgasm, biting his lips tightly.

Now, Steve was away from home as a freshman in a college. The thing he miss the most, right after his parents and his friends would be without any doubt, Sara, their housemaid. Standing at only 5'8" and at 110lbs, Steve was not one of those strong men. He prefer to stay home, watch movies, read books and listening to songs, rather than running around, hitting the gym or playing baseball. Just few days back, the exams ended, so for a time, he won't have to face the academic pressure.

He was leisurely rolling on his bed, too lazy to wake up properly, when his hands suddenly touched previous day's newspaper. He started to look through the same old headlines, which he went through once yesterday, until his eyes froze on reaching an advertisement, "MAID SERVICE , PHONE NUMBER , ADDRESS" He felt his cock hardening inside his shorts. He took a little time, deciding whether to call the given number or not. Soon, the curiosity took the better out of him, when slowly started to type in the number and called them waiting for a reply. He thought to himself, "Well, I took this whole apartment on lease, so I won't be bad if I decide to have a little fun with a girl."

Soon, after few rings, Steve heard a girl responded on the phone, "Alexei Maid Services" was the reply. The voice was so polite and sweet that it didn't take any time to attract Steve's attention. He started to question about the service and the available maids and the charge for regular duties. At the end of the phone, Steve accepted Tulip to be his maid, she was originally German in blood, but America is her birthplace and she is living in America from her birth. He thanked the lady on the phone and hang up, trembling inside from excitement. The lady informed him, Tulip will be there around 11:00 AM, that very day.

He pulled down his shorts slowly and started to rub on his cock shaft, closing his eyes while imagining a German girl, with a name tag on her, Tulip wearing a maid's uniform cleaning his room. He imagined her blonde hair curling all over her back, ending a little up from her waist. She was standing in front of him, turning around, while she was looking at his face turning her head a little behind, with a cute smile on her pink lips. He moaned and continued to rub himself down there a little faster, buckling his hips a little up while his eyes were wandering all over the imaginary maid lady inside his mind.

His eyes inside his mind started to descend from her face, to her full round ass, projecting out from her skirt, as if trying to come out of the modesty of the skirt and panties and expose itself for Steve, he moaned louder and started to rub his cock, doubling up his stroking speed and soon when his eyes focused over her long legs, descending down to her black stiletto shoes he started to squirt all over his hairless chest. He laid there for a while panting, before rubbing his chest with the bed-sheet as he got up from the bed, deciding to have a hot bath, before Tulip gets here.

Steve got himself dressed up and ready for Tulip. He sat on the living room couch, anxiously waiting for the door-bell to ring while he was browsing through the TV Magazine checking his watch every 10 minutes. Soon, the bell rang as Steve smiled and got his ass up from the couch, walking towards the door in haste, to welcome her inside, because he knew none of his friends will visit him at this time of the day, so without any doubt, this is SHE.

When he opened the door, he was simply stunned to see the girl standing in front of him, standing at no less than 6'5" and perfect body proportion, she had an athletic body. She wasn't a blonde, but her brunette hair was lying against her back, and few strands, working their way beside her cheek, shining from the incident sunlight and her blue eye proved her German blood. Steve's heart melted at her feet, to see her nodding politely when he asked her, if she is Tulip, though that was pretty obvious from her uniform, the uniform that made Steve's member to throb inside his shorts.

Steve told her to sit on the couch and handed her a glass of cold water, while his eyes never left her face and more. They started to chit chat a little, just to know more about each other. She seemed to be more friendly than professional. Steve also liked that casual attitude of her. And soon enough they shared a little information about themselves to each other, while she came to know who Steve is and Steve also got hold of the information that she is pursuing her study as a graduate student at some college and now she is working as a maid during semester breaks.

After about half an hour, she started to do some basic cleaning of the room, while he sat on his bed, pretending to read a story book, while his eyes were actually lingering over her rather than the story. Soon, she started to clean up the table, which was just in front of his bed, turning her ass to Steve. Steve could just feel the excitement of his cock inside his underwear just by seeing her ass swaying from one side to another, while she was walking and scrubbing the table surface.

When she bent over completely to scrub the end edge of the table, Steve started to ogle at her ass and her brunette hair, lying down from the side of her face shamelessly. Thanks to her tall height and moderately short skirt, Steve could just see the end of her butt cheek, being covered up by a white plain panty. "Hmnn, it looks like she is a modest girl", he murmured to himself while admiring her beauty. When she felt a little uncomfortable, because of the hair, she pulled them up with her hand, giving Steve a short view of her pinkish lips and a little of the side of her face.

While Steve's eyes and cock were having a nice time, he simply forgot the fact that there was a mirror at a little side in front of the table, through which she can watch his, every move if she wants to. While she was cleaning a corner of the table, her eyes suddenly catch the view of Steve, his eyes glued to her ass. She was a little disgusted at the thought at first, but soon, she figured out a plan to tease him a little, before shifting her attitude 180.

She smiled because of her age around 24 years, while Steve merely at his 19, she was just much more experienced to tease him indirectly, while he will be unaware of the fact. She slowly started to scratch her butt cheeks from over her skirt as if it was itching. She slowly started to move up her hand up and down all over the butt cheeks, doing it as slow as possible, without raising a suspicion in Steve's mind. While Steve was trying hard not to moan out from the erotic view his eyes were recording inside his brain.

She could tell from the view of his face, from the mirror that just a little push is needed for Steve to break his barrier and resistance. Her index finger slowly trailed over her butt cheeks and after sometime, she pretended to rub the itchiness away from her butt crack as well, when she pushed her index finger in between her cheeks and started to move her finger up along the crack, over her skirt. She smiled to herself when she heard a soft moaning coming from the bed enjoying her first part victory over the boy.

She looked back at the boy, her mouth open wide, pretending to be surprised as she slowly placed one of her hand over her open wide mouth, her pink nails touching her pink lips, when she asked the boy, with a tone of shock, "What did I just hear? Was it a 'moaning'?" Steve bit his lips tightly looking down on the floor, trying to hide his embarrassments, but miserably failing to do so, while he was thinking how he could even let that small moan escape from his mouth. His heart started to pound ten times faster when he saw her coming towards him, walking fast.

Smack! A loud noise echoed around the entire room, when Steve was sitting on the bed, looking down, now forced to fall on the soft cushion of the bed, from just one tight slap from Tulip. Standing around 6'5", her strength was way above that of 5'8" Steve. The boy looked up at her, face the slap shocked him way too much, at that point the second slap landed over his face, she was so fast, he couldn't even tell a second ago, that she was going to slap her again. He started to cry softly, burying his face in the bed-sheet, while curling up his body in fear.

Tulip was surprised a little as well; she didn't expect to see him crying just from two slaps. She slowly started to ruffle his hairs. She felt a pity for the boy, who started to cry out loudly when he felt her soft touch on his head. Tulip slowly lifted Steve up by his shoulder and makes him sit on the bed properly, while she grabbed a chair from the living room and sat herself in front of Steve. She waited on the chair patiently, for Steve's cry to die down slowly. "Make yourself comfortable Steve; I am not a monster, just calm down."

In front of Tulip's wide open eyes, Steve started to suckle on his right thumb like a baby, Tulip whispered from disbelief, "Oh, My God, you are not only a submissive cutie pie, not only a little sissy, but also a thumb sucker. That would explain your slightly buckling out teeth and a small spot on your right thumb. I am going to have so much fun, you little thumb-sucker. It is good that you called upon the maid service today." Tulip was feeling a tingle wet sensation in between her legs, to see a 19 year old boy, suckling on his thumb, closing his eyes, was too much for her not to get excited.

After a while Steve calmed down a little, he slowly took out the finger out of his mouth, all wet from saliva. He was embarrassed to have his little childish habit being exposed to Tulip and from judging her face reaction; he realized he entered a maze with no way out of it. He focused his eyes on her face, smirking at him, through those blue piercing look. He lowered his head, when Tulip let out a small tsk like sound, now standing in front of the ashamed boy.

Tulip placed her palm just below his chin and lifted his head up to look at him into eyes, when she started to speak, "Well, looks like now that your fantasy is out of the bag honey. Why don't you let yourself flow along the river of it?" When the boy looked confused at her, she started to elaborate, "Well, you are submissive girly boy inside and I don't think I have to tell you that I am dominant, so for starters why don't you strip out of your clothes, I just wanna check are you girly in between your legs as well." She grinned at looked at him, waiting, she knew that he won't resist.

Steve slowly nodded and stripped out of his sweat pants, covering his hairless crotch with his palm, while he pulled his shirt out of his body by his other hand, as he looked up at her. Her finger tip trailed all over his bare chest, descending down slowly, just to make the little boy shiver while waiting for the moment to come, when she will touch his cock, for the first time, who was looking away at the time, when she played with her nails all over his hairless chest and down to tummy while she had a sadistic smile engraved on her lips the whole time.

She placed her hands over his thin wrist, pulling them away from over his chest, thereby stripping him out of his last bit of modesty. She looked at his hairless balls, little weenie half erect now, when Steve felt she was staring at it, he couldn't help but getting hard right in one jerk. Tulip didn't miss this point as she burst out into laughter, pointing at the little weenie, "This is 'it'? Wow, I expected you to be smaller than any man I enjoyed in my life but you are not only smaller, but negligible comparing to them, looks like you are gonna be the first small-dick boy, whom I had fun with, obviously not the same 'fun' that I had with others.

Steve was feeling submissive from the moment he saw her, but when he felt her bringing out her hand at him, slowly cupping his little ball sack, still giggling, he felt another wave of feelings washing over his body, when he groaned a little feeling like a helpless wimp, his manhood at the mercy of the tall lady standing in front of him, without any concern about the boy as she was trying to amuse herself at his misery. Steve started to beg to Tulip, "Please, Miss don't torture me, please I beg you Miss." Tear drops were rolling down over his cheeks, slowly through the corner of his eyes.

Without saying a word, Tulip flicked his cock in the tip using her index finger, watching the cock jumping up and down a little. "Oh, my cute little cupcake already started to beg. But honey, I haven't even started to play with you yet." She slowly started to increase pressure on his small sack as she started to feel two small spheres, inside her grip. "Hmnn, so why don't you hymn a cute little song for me, baby, maybe a cute nursery one which is suited for a sissy boy like you? Don't be so surprised baby, a little cute girl like you doesn't need to learn higher mathematical complex theories a little Humpty-Dumpty will do for now!"

Red faced boy was silent for a long time, till he felt a squeeze on his ball sacks. He was just too embarrassed to sing along a nursery rhyme; after all he was a college student then. But the squeeze proved to have more strength than his ego, as he closed his eyes, slowly singing along the rhyme we all know so well. He was crying out of shame the whole time to sing something so infantile was hammering down his pride way more than to strip off and having his ball sacks being cupped by a lady Steve hardly knew. But something out of this humiliation made his dick hard; he didn't know the idea of masochism but deep inside nothing but a sissy masochistic boy.

During the time when Steve rhymed for her, Tulip never took even a moment's pause from flicking the tip of his hard cock. "Wow, cupcake you are getting a full hard-on, well full from your point of view while singing a nursery song. I didn't know nursery rhymes were that erotic my dear or is it hard from being stripped off and treated like this by someone more powerful than you?" She took his shaft in between her thumb and index finger and started to sway it from one side to the other fast; she released his balls from her grip and giggled to see the jiggling motion in them, because of the cock-swaying.

The boy re-opened his eyes, when he felt Tulip tenderly rubbing away the tears from the corner of his eyes while playing with his little dick. His toes curled up as he felt the sexual excitement running down his cock, he let out a soft moan. He slowly pressed his cock tightly against her hand, in order to get more rubbing from her, he didn't do it on purpose, it just happened spontaneously and he couldn't help himself.

However, Tulip was little disgusted to see his lust for sexual release. Tulip didn't accept this kind of behavior and corrected at once by delivering a tight slap on his balls, letting him yelp from the pain. "You dirty slut, you are not a sissy girl. Sissy girls are cute and fragile; they intend to keep their lust to themselves acting like a true woman. But you just wanted me to act as your orgasm tool right now. You are a slutty bitch who must be tamed according to my wish. You get hard when you are permitted, your cock is just a clitty which you can rub only if I gave you the permission, you are just a dog is that clear?"

The boy nodded at once, "Yes Mistress, I am sorry."

"Good, sissy bitch is quickly learning. He realized with what name he should address me, even without my instruction." She let his cock go and smiled looking at him, enjoying the pleasure to see a small boy trembling in fear in front of her, as she rests her hand on her waist. "Good boy, I think you have earned your first reward, lie down on the bed on your face boy and rub that worthless clit you have on the bed-sheet till it squirts out your faggot cream."

Steve waited there for a while, before he positioned himself lying on the bed with face down as instructed. The thought of humping the bed in presence of a taller dominant lady, Steve was more than excited he could feel the rush inside him. He looked at Tulip and moaned to see her bending over lifting up the hem of her skirt for him to see that plain white panty covering up her privates. She smirked, "Well, you moaned earlier when I 'accidentally' gave you this view and I was pissed at you for that, but now I am intentionally doing this, so go ahead and squirt you little submissive toy."

"Yes, Mistress" was the only coherent thing he could manage out of his lips before he started to pant from the continued rubbing of his sensitive cock shaft over the bed sheet. It didn't take him long before he started to grab the bed sheet with his hands, curling up his toes while moaning out louder. At that precise moment, he saw Tulip running her middle finger all over the visible narrow butt crack in between her butt cheeks, he let out a loud squeal as his body went a little stiff from the intense of orgasm he just experience squirting out his ism, his body all sweaty like a bitch in heat.

Tulip slowly walked up to him and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, while brushing away his hair that was falling over his face, "One day you will make me proud you little sissy bitch. On that day you will understand that what I am doing actually I am doing it for you, this is your fate and you were borned to be a little sissy girl. Now listen carefully, when I will be at your door tomorrow afternoon, I want you naked kneeling on the floor to greet me. Of course, people on the road can see you and might laugh at your little clitty but you must not hesitate to display yourself."

Tulip smiled and slowly walked away from the house, leaving Steve naked lying on the bed still recovering from his orgasm, she cast one last glare before leaving, "Tomorrow will be fun, cutie."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Steve's Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 648 milliseconds