• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day

Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day

1234

This is a Nude Day contest story. Please vote.

A reluctant sister celebrates Nude Day naked with her brother.

*

You should know two things about me. First, I'm a practical joker. Second, ever since I reached puberty, I always wanted to see my sister, Ellen, naked. I know it's incestuous of me to want to see my sister naked, but I can't help myself because she's so hot and, well, she's my sister. Then, one day, when I was masturbating for the millionth time over the naked thoughts of my sister, I came up with a plan to finally see her naked.

"I know how to see my sister naked," I said to myself for no one to hear, while masturbating over my sister, yet, again. "I'll invite her to a Nude Day barbeque, but I won't tell her it's a Nude Day barbeque, just a regular barbeque. By shaming her, tricking her, and pressuring her into removing her clothes, I'll play a practical joke on her, while finally seeing her without her clothes. Perfect."

With my practical joke set in place and by playing a practically joke on my sister, today, Nude Day, this just may be the day that I finally see my sister naked. Moreover, without having her think of me as the perverted brother, she'll think that it was more my intention to play a practical joke on her, rather than going through all of this just to see her naked.

"Oh, my God! I'm so excited," I said rubbing my hands together, as if a fly about to land on a piece of excrement. If I could high five myself I would, but that's just too weird. "I can't wait for her to get here."

Then, when my sister arrived for our Nude Day barbeque, out of the blue, my sister surprised me, shocked the shit out of me, actually. With the joke on me, she stood in front of me and started undressing. Are you kidding me? This inappropriate behavior wasn't like her. Did she know about the Nude Day barbeque and was she playing a practical joke on me? If stripping naked was her way of getting back at me, I wasn't about to question it. I just stood there enjoying the impromptu show.

I watched my sister, Ellen, stand and remove her sweater. I couldn't believe my eyes. Modest and sexually inhibited, she's never so much as removed her socks in my presence. Knowing the pervert that I am, knowing how sexually attracted I am to her, and knowing, no doubt, how much I lust to see her naked, why was she teasing me by pretending to undress in front of me? Then, when she started unbuttoning her blouse, I thought I was going to lose my mind. I thought I was dreaming. It took all the self-control I had not to unzip my pants, pull out my cock, and start masturbating over her striptease show and the sight of her bra.

Now, for those of you who don't know my sister, Ellen, she has a rack. She has big, proud C cup tits. I stared at the impressions her nipples made in her blouse through her bra. Was she cold or was she excited? More importantly, why was she undressing in front of me, her baby brother? Going with the flow, enjoying the show, not questioning why she was stripping for fear she'd stop, maybe she was preoccupied in thought and didn't realize that I was there in the room with her and that she was undressing in front of me. Instead of just enjoying the impromptu striptease, instead of shutting my mouth, in shock that she was undressing in front of me, I felt compelled to speak.

"What are you doing, Ellen?"

With her fingers poised on her blouse buttons, she stopped unbuttoning her blouse. Fuck! When will I learn? Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut? Did I just stop her from unbuttoning her blouse and undressing in front of me? I couldn't believe I broke whatever spell she was in and stopped her from exposing her bra clad tits to me. What the Hell is wrong with me? For such an incestuous pervert, I'm such a moron.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Michael," she said with a smile. "I'm removing my clothes."

She's removing her clothes? She's removing her clothes! As if there was a fire alarm bell going off on my head, the sexual, incestuous lust I had for her finally came to a boil or in my case, to a head, when my cock quickly began to stiffen by the thought of finally seeing Ellen naked, naked, naked, naked.

Not wanting to ruin the moment by asking her anymore dumb questions that may make her feel uncomfortable, rethink what she's doing, ruin the mood, and stop her from undressing in front of me, I bit my lip this time. While waiting for her to start unbuttoning her blouse again, I stared at the impressions her nipples of her C cup breasts made in her blouse. God, she has such big tits and I can't wait to see them. Was I finally going to see my big sister in her bra? Was I finally going to see Ellen's tits? Instead of shutting my mouth, instead of remaining quiet, and instead of just enjoying the impromptu striptease show, I felt compelled to ask her the question.

"Why?"

Only, this time, I was glad that I asked her the question.

"It's Nude Day, silly."

She knows it's Nude Day. After all the plotting and planning that I had been making in the desperate and horny hopes of seeing my sister naked in celebration of Nude Day, my sister was freely undressing in front of me. What's wrong with this picture? This was just way too easy.

"Nude Day?" I looked at her pretending that I was stunned that there was even such a day as Nude Day. "It is?"

Being the pervert that I am, of course, I knew it was Nude Day. I've been frustratingly awaiting this very day for months. Nude Day to a pervert is a sacred holiday in the way that Christmas is to a Catholic. Up until now, it was my intention to invite her to a nude barbeque, but forget about that. I have the real Nude Day deal right in front of me. I looked at her with incestuous lust. Unable to construct the question, with my palms sweating, my cock swelling, and my voice shaking, I did somehow.

"Does that mean you're getting (gulp, double gulp, when I thought of seeing her tits) naked?"

"Of course I'm getting naked silly and you should celebrate the holiday with me by getting naked, too."

Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? My soon to be naked sister wants me to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with her by getting naked in front of her? My cock throbbed with the thought of exposing myself to my sexy sister. I know it's wrong, but I always wanted to flash my sister my cock. I was curious, an understatement, what her reaction would be to seeing my big prick. Yet, there was no way that I could just pull out my cock, disrespect her, and ruin the brotherly and sisterly relationship we had by replacing it with an incestuous one by exposing myself to her, but now I had an her official invitation. Now with her undressing, with her getting naked, and with her celebrating Nude Day and asking me to get naked, too, this was my dream come true.

Only, just as I thought that, in my feeble attempt to justify my incestuous lust for my sister, I couldn't help but wonder if incestuous sex would make us closer and our brotherly and sisterly relationship even better. With her already giving me an inch, still not satisfied with seeing her naked, I wanted to give her all eight of my inches. Oh, yeah, now that my sister was intent to get naked and show me her naked body, I want to have sex with her, too. I wanted to watch her blow me, suck my cock, before I fucked her, really fucked her. Someone, somewhere, should do a scientific study to weigh the merits of incestuous sex between a parent, a sibling, a cousin, aunt, uncle, and a grandparent, that is, so long as all sexually parties are consenting adults.

I could only imagine what the holidays would be like around the dining room table with sister Sally sitting on Uncle Willie's lap, while he feels her tits and she bounces up and down on his cock. I wonder, would the holidays be better or worse? Then, remembering my holidays with my family fighting and arguing, they couldn't possibly be any worse. Perhaps, with everyone naked and having sex with one another, they'd all finally stop their feuding.

Something that I always wanted to do as a horny, incestuous guy, to see my sexy sister naked, here I am jumping way ahead of myself by thinking of having incestuous sex with my sister, when all that she's doing is undressing in front of me and stripping naked in celebration of the Nude Day holiday. Slow down. Take a breath. Relax and just enjoy the show.

Nude Day? I love Nude Day and I love my sister. Only, I still couldn't wrap my brain around my sister voluntarily getting naked in front of me without me having to trick her to do so. I was hyperventilating again.

One step at a time. Slow down. Take a breath. Calm down. Maybe, once she's naked, one thing will lead to another. Maybe I'll finally get to find out what's it like to kiss, French kiss, my sister. Maybe I'll finally get to touch and know what it's like to feel my sister in places where no brother should ever touch and feel his sister. Maybe I'll finally get to have sex with my big sister. Oh, my God. I was so excited with the horny sexual anticipation and incestuous lust of having sex with my sister.

With the concentrated look, as if I was about to score a new high on a favorite video game, with the focused stare of a terrorist in a crowded airport surmising all the people to murder, and with the same focused stare that President Obama had when his Navy Seals took out Osama bin Laden, I watched her unbuttoning her blouse. My eyes were bugging out of my head. I only needed to see my sister wrap herself around a pole to make this better.

This wasn't like my reserved sister at all. Who is this woman and what did they do with my sister? Is she drunk? Is she on drugs? Has someone hypnotized her to strip naked in front of me, her perverted brother?

A dream come true, I couldn't believe I was finally going to see my sister naked, naked, naked, naked. For years I've lusted over my sister. For years I wondered what her body looked like without all those clothes. For years, I wanted to touch her, feel her, and have unbridled sex with her. Only, I was afraid to cross that incestuous line.

Unable to ever get a naked sense of her body, other than in my dreams and in my fantasies, finally, I was going to see her naked. Always in the past, I slowly stroked my cock with the imagined naked thoughts of her. Only, unable to clearly see her naked, she wears so many clothes, too many clothes to imagine her without them.

For years, I've tried to catch a glimpse of anything that I could see of her, a panty flash, a down blouse view, even a prolonged view of her strutting around in her bikini. Only, always so prim and proper, she's so sexually modest. Always sitting like the lady that she is and always wearing clothes that never gave me so much as an up skirt or a down blouse view, I could only imagine what she looked like naked, while I masturbated over the naked thoughts of her. Now that we live in different cities, even my chance of seeing her in her bikini are slim to nil.

I stood there agog watching as she unbuttoned the last button of her blouse. With most of her bra in plain view, she flayed open her blouse, before unbuttoning her cuff buttons and removing her shirt. My big, sexy sister was standing in front of me in her sexy blue bra. Taking a few seconds for my brain to process what I was seeing, I couldn't believe my eyes. Speechless, I could only stare. I was seeing my sister in her bra, something I've never seen before. Immediately, my eyes focused on the impressions her big nipples made in the thin fabric of her brassiere. I could feel my mouth involuntarily go in the shape of a goldfish hoping for food.

"Got milk?" I so wanted to say that, but didn't for fear that I'd interrupt her from her striptease show again.

With her tits overflowing her bra cups, I just wanted to reach out my horny hands and touch the top of her tits, before sucking out her nipples right through her big brassiere. Oh, my God. Her abundant cleavage was right there in front of me, just mere inches away from my horny hands. I wanted to reach out and feel her big breasts through her bra, while holding her and kissing her, French kissing, while I forced her hand down to feel the hardness of my cock through my pants. I wanted to finger the impressions that her nipples made in her bra to tease them out a bit more, before reaching my hand inside to finger them.

Then, before I could adjust to her standing in front of me in her bra, she reached around behind her back and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. As if in slow motion, I watched her skirt slowly flutter to the floor, as my cock quickly hardened in my underwear and tented my pants. Now with my proud prick standing straight up, out, and stiff, I so wanted to unzip myself, pull out my cock, and masturbate to my sister's striptease show.

As if she was a sexy lingerie model, she stood in front of me in just her bra and bikini panty. There's just something sexy about a woman standing in front of me in her bra and panty, especially when that sexy woman is my sexy sister that I've been lusting over for years. I thought I'd die and I just wanted to touch her and feel her, before stripping her naked and fucking her.

"How do you like my body?" She said slowly twirling around.

Was that my invitation to touch her and to feel her? How do I like your body? Are you kidding me?

"I love your body. You have a beautiful body, Ellen."

Oh, my God, my big sister has quite the hot body. Staring down from her bra covered breasts to her flat stomach to her panty covered pussy, I so wanted to reach out and cup her pussy through her panty and trace her pussy lips with my finger, before reaching around behind her to cup her sweet, round ass. It was then that I wondered again what it would be like to kiss my sister, really kiss my sister, French kiss my sister, while I felt her in places where no brother should ever feel his sister. I tried to stop myself from asking her the question but I couldn't help myself from just blurting it.

"Aren't you embarrassed undressing in front of me, Ellen, your brother? Aren't you embarrassed standing there in front of me in your bra and panty? I mean, as if you're already naked, I can practically see everything, your nipples and your pubic hair."

Duh? What's wrong with me? What's with all the questions? Shut the Hell up. Why can't I just stop talking? Why can't I just let her strip off her clothes first and then ask questions later, after she's standing in front of me naked. For now, just shut your stupid mouth.

"Well, now that you mention it, I will be embarrassed, if you don't get naked, too," she said with a sexy laugh.

Oh, my God, she wants me to get naked, too. I can't do that, can I? Yeah, I can. I can do that. I always wanted to get naked in front of my sister. I longed to show her my cock. Now that she just invited me to get naked, I couldn't believe that I was going to be naked with my sister.

Glad that I have such a close knit family, I love my sister. The only thing that would make the sight of seeing my sister naked better is if my Mom was celebrating Nude Day with us and stripping naked in front of me, too. I know it's wrong, just as I know it's perverted, but just as I've always wanted to see my sister naked, I've always wanted to see my mother naked, too. Then, I thought about celebrating the Nude Day holiday with all my aunts and all my female cousins. Now, that's my idea of real a Nude Day. With all those tits and pussies crunched together, I could only imagine what it would feel like to have a group, Nude Day, family hug.

"Okay," I said. "Sorry."

Nervously, I started unbuttoning my shirt. Then, my sister took control of the situation. She took a step forward, reached out her hands, and unbuckled my pants. With her fingertips inches away from my bulging cock, as if she was just as eager to see me naked, as much as I was eager to see her naked, I couldn't believe my sister was helping me to undress. If I'm dreaming now, don't pinch me to wake me up. Not even in my wildest fantasies, never in a million years would I ever think my sister would be helping me to get out of my pants.

Then, when she pulled down my zipper and pushed down my pants, overwhelmed with incestuous lust, I looked at her with the uncontrollable thoughts of wanting to touch her, feel her, grope her, and have sex with her right then and right there. I so wanted to push her back on the couch, strip her naked, and have my incestuous way with her. My cock was already tenting my underwear. Never have I been as hard and as excited as I was now. All I could think of was how wet her pussy was and how warm her mouth was.

"Wow. Someone is excited. Someone has an erection," she said pinching the head of my cock through my underwear with her thumb and index fingers. Show me your cock, Michael," she said falling to her knees in front of me.

Oh, my God, are you kidding me? Incestuous overload, it took all the self-control I had not to whip out my cock, put a hand to the back of my sister's pretty head, and fill her mouth with all of me, while fondling her big tits through her bra and sticking a hand in her bra to finger her nipples. All this time I thought that I was the incestuous pervert. All this time I thought I was the one who wanted my sister, when she was the one lusting over me.

"Gees, Ellen, take it easy. Relax. Slow down. You're making me nervous."

Now that she called my bluff, now with the shoe on the other foot, I was the prey and she was the huntress. I was stunned. I was excited. I was nervous. My sexy sister just asked me to show her my cock and my knees were shaking. With her kneeling down in front of me, I couldn't believe she was staring at my bulge in my underwear in the way I've always stared at every part of her sexy body, while imagining what she looked like naked.

"C'mon, show me. I want to see my baby brother's prick," she said reaching out her hand again and feeling my hard prick through my underwear, before leaning forward and sucking my erection through the cotton material.

Oh, my God, my sister just sucked my cock through my underwear. If the touch of her hand wasn't enough, in the way that she sucked my cock through my underwear was the most erotic thing that's ever happened to me. No one has ever sucked my cock through my underwear. Her breath was so warm and her mouth was so wet. I could feel her tongue flick at the head of my cock. Accustomed to leaving a wet stain of pre-cum on my underwear, when thinking about my sexy sister naked, how appropriate for my sexy sister to leave a wet stain of saliva on my underwear with her mouth.

First, the feel of my sister's hand on my bulge and then to feel her warm mouth and her hot breath on my cock through my underwear was more than I could take. It took all the control I had not to whip out my cock, stick it in her mouth, put a hand to the back of her head, and fuck her face, while humping her pretty mouth. I so wanted her to give me a blowjob now, the reality of which was no doubt going to happen, especially after she just sucked my cock through my underwear.

What the Hell is happening? Is she on drugs? Is she drunk? This inappropriate behavior just isn't like her. All this time I thought I was the pervert. I never knew my sister was a pervert, too. It must run in the family. I never knew my sister was lusting over me, as much as I was lusting over her. Well, now that I knew, this was going to be the best Nude Day of my life.

Only, having second thoughts, afraid to cross the imaginary incest line, now that she called my bluff, I balked. I was hesitant to get naked. I was crossing the line and once I crossed the line, it was the point of no return. This was my sister. Once naked, no doubt, I was about to have incestuous sex with my sister. Yet, I didn't care. If I pulled down my underwear now with her on her knees in front of me and her face so close to my bulging erection, I couldn't help but imagine her leaning forward and taking my stiff cock in her hand, before taking my hard prick in her mouth. Instead of just going with the flow, obeying her wish to see my cock, I decided to play games.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds