• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Kelly Kelly: Sexual Deviant Ch. 01

Kelly Kelly: Sexual Deviant Ch. 01

12

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

This author would like to thank: TNP, Thee_Disciple, MaitreNuit and DarkLord Z for always being able to proof read my crap.

Special thanks go out to a very special Kelly Kelly fan who helped me write this fic. You know who you are ;)

Author's Note: Yeah, so you may have read about this on another site under a different name. That's just because I can't fit the full name in the Literotica title. ;)

Kelly Kelly and Christian were walking backstage after tagging together successfully to get the advantage in their upcoming matches at the latest WWE Pay per View, Tables, Ladders and Chairs. They were very jolly and drinking from their little red plastic cups of water and discussing their favourite parts of the match.

"God, Kelly you were great! That bitch McCool never knew what hit her after that elbow!"

Kelly giggled, glad she was working with such a talented and seasoned veteran of the squared circle. She was clad in a tight pink bra top, a tiny pair of black leather shorts and matching black boots that ran to the tip of her knee.

"Well, I couldn't take all of the blame! My super-bestest team mate did most of the work!" She placed a hand on the small of his back and smiled sweetly. "You were just awesome!"

Christian smiled and looked at her, as she bit her lip cutely.

"Well, I wouldn't say I was super-bestest... Ah what the hell of course I would! But, I think we should probably toast to our match and our new friendship! To new partners!"

Christian lifted the plastic cup up in the air and motioned to Kelly to do the same thing. She giggled and lifted her plastic cup up as well, knocking it against Christian's she ran her tongue over her pink lip gloss and smiled sweetly. They sipped the water together as a light bulb went off in Kelly's head.

"Oh that reminds me. Before I got here, Laycool totally threatened to jump me if we won tonight. So I put my stuff in your locker room? Do you mind if I change there? If it's not too much trouble?" Kelly asked, biting her lip gently.

Smiling, Christian couldn't quite believe his luck. He pounded back the cup of water and pretended to ponder it for a moment. "Well, gee Kelly. Me and you are great partners and everything but would I really want a super hot blonde in my locker with me? Survey says? Hell yeah! Of course you can stay with me!"

Kelly pouted as Christian pretended to ponder the question. She lightly punched him on the arm but then made up for it with a soft, sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks, you're such a sweet-heart!" She smiled, tossing her long blonde hair backwards and linking her arm in his as they walked to his locker room. They reached his locker room and as he went to open the door it fell open, like they typically do in movies. You know the shots, when someone else is in the room with them?

Walking in carefully, Christian saw that his whole locker room had been torn to pieces. His gym bag had been torn apart, his clothing all over the place. It ran from the bench in the middle of the locker room to the shower cubicle on the other side.

Peering into the shower, he saw that most of his stuff had been piled in there with his spare tights clogging up the drain.

"Perfect!" He cried aloud, holding up the soggy tights. The water hadn't been running for long but was warm to the touch.

"Oh jeepers." Kelly exclaimed, surveying the damage. She bit her lip cutely and helped him remove his mess from the shower, she walked up behind him and placed her hand on his back again.

"I'm soooo sorry about this!" The sultry, hot-bodied blonde exclaimed. "Do you mind if I still shower here?" She asked, as Christian fished out his iPod, pressing the play button, the LED screen flashed to life.

Looking up, the question registered with him. "Oh... Oh no, go ahead. I'll be out here with my iPod."

Christian walked out of the shower cubicle and placed his ear buds in his ears and went to work tidying the mess up.

Kelly Kelly felt bad for him, and although wanted to help him, needed a shower first. He walked out of the cubicle with a heavy set of shoulders, she shook her head and bit her lip. Bending over, she unzipped her boots and stepped out of them. Next, she unzipped her trunks and stepped out of them, kicking them to one side revealing a tiny black thong. Finally, she unclasped her bra and let that fall next to her thong and wrestling trunks. She put her hand towards the steel knob and turned it on, the warm water a welcome relief.

Christian turned his iPod up full blast and drowned out the outside world. He started to stuff items into his large, now empty gym bag. Coming across his smaller bag full up of shampoo and shaving cream. He saw that Kelly didn't have such a bag, she certainly didn't have one with her when she showered. He knew that this shower typically took a while to warm up, so he stopped his iPod and without thinking he walked into the cubicle and was greeted with an astonishing sight. Kelly was washing her young, hot body and hadn't noticed he was there. He knew he should have looked away from his latest partner but she was so hot and desirable he had fought the urge. A sizeable tent had formed in his tights as he watched her. His right hand moved down to stroke his organ as she showered.

The warm water sprayed liberally over her body as she ran her smooth hands all over her sexy body. Her hands worked on her large breasts, her nipples hardening under the jet of water. Slowly, she leaned forward and ran her hands down to her sexy little ass, rubbing soap liberally over her body. Casting a look over her shoulder, she could see her tag partner there, gawping at the image.

Giggling lightly, Kelly Kelly looked towards him and smiled. Running her tongue over her luscious pink lips and while keeping an innocent look on her face, asked him an innuendo. "Do you want to shower too Christian? I could do with someone doing my back."

It took all of his mental strength not to look behind him to see if someone else was there. Christian gave a comedic gulp and nodded happily, walking into the cubicle he showed her his bottle of shampoo.

"I have this if you need it?" The handsome young Canadian said, his confidence growing as he approached his hot-as-hell tag partner.

"Mmm Hmmm. Yes please!" She smiled warmly as he approached her. She glanced down and giggled at the sight in front of her.

"You can keep you tights on Christian."

Looking down at his crotch he smiled as he realised he was still clad in his wrestling gear. "They help me shampoo better." He said with a smirk. Walking into the cubicle with her, he took hold of the bottle and sprayed some of the liquid into the palm of his hand. Pausing for a brief moment, he drank in the sight before him. He then rubbed the liquid into the luscious blonde's shoulder blades.

"Thanks a lot Christian." Kelly moaned softly when his hands came in contact with her skin. She leaned forward slightly against the wall, while pushing her juicy ass back against his crotch, watching the water spill over his sexy body and his trunks. Very coyly, Kelly grinded her ass left to right, just to toy with her partner.

The Canadian's eyes fought to stay open as the pleasure of having her young, sexy ass rub against his crotch. "You're... ugh... Welcome Kelly." The soap started to foam as he ran it into her soft skin. He watched a lone bit of bubbly water run down her back and onto her ass before reaching her actual crack. He smiled and thought about how nice it would be to be inside there, like that water was.

Kelly trapped Christian's thick bulge between her soft ass cheeks with a wide grin as she moved back and forth, watching the stud's facial expression. "You're such a good partner." Kelly softly moaned, seeing how hot she can get her partner. "Maybe I should help you get all cleaned up."

"Maybe you should? After all, partners share the work right?" He said with a smile. He ran his hands down her back, following a trail of soapy water. He reached her ass hole and slipped a finger inside her hot little bud.

"But I haven't finished yet." Taking charge, Christian started to finger Kelly's ass hole with his right index finger. Pumping the digit in and out of her bud, he smiled as it clenched around his lone digit.

"Ooh fuck! I came in here to get clean, not dirty." She bit down on her lip as she looked back at him with her mouth wide open, moaning softly with her cheeks filling with blush. Kelly swayed her ass, feeling the finger in her tiny little tight hole. She bent forward more, exposing her backside for him.

"Well, I'll have to keep you for longer then won't I? Because I bet you're a dirty little cum slut aren't you?" The hot blonde young man said as he pumped his finger in and out of her hole, but then started to play with the patterns. Moving the digit up and down, tracing lines in her butt hole and eventually making eight figures with it. Stretching it out for his main event, later. He then took hold of her left breast with his free hand and playfully squeezed the mound, her nipple pressing hard against his touch.

"Mm, who knew you talked so dirty Christian." Kelly blushed harder when he questioned her. The toying of her little asshole drove her crazy as she loved being touched in such a sensitive place. She could only grind her ass back to his touch. When he gripped her breast, another moan escaped her mouth. "Damn... So sexy..."

"Well, it only comes out for the best... And baddest of them." He said with a silent smirk. "Think you can manage two in your ass baby?" He asked as his middle finger came to join the fray. "I bet cock sluts like you could take a fist couldn't you?"

Kelly's asshole was extremely tight against the two fingers, as she shook her head quickly, panting hard. Two fingers would be in her tight grip, like a vice as she knew that would be too much. "Fuck.. I can't handle it.."


Not wanting to hurt her, but still wanting to satisfy one of his kinks and play with her ass. Christian nodded silently.

"Not even if I got it wet first?" He released his grip from her breast and dropped to his knees. He took her luscious cheeks in his hands and parted them. Exposing her butt hole for him to see, he leaned in and flicked his tongue against the hole.

"Oh fuck!" Kelly squealed, as she felt the stud's wet tongue to her little asshole, which made her extremely wet. She pushed her wet ass back against his face as she panted, making his face bury into her backside.

Christian could feel something warm on his chin and saw that Kelly had gotten wet. Knowing that he was doing well, he started to dart his tongue in and out of her rump, literally tongue fucking her ass. Running his right hand up her leg, he slipped a finger into Kelly's pussy to sample her delights.

Kelly spread her long legs, as she moved her ass up and down against Christian's face, shamelessly letting her juices drip onto his chin and neck. She was up against the wall, panting like a little whore from the amount of pleasure she was receiving in her tight holes.

The Canadian smiled as Kelly's dampness ran over him like he was a major stud. He liberally coated her ass hole with his tongue as she moaned at every touch. Christian's lone finger soon turned to two as they ran in perfect synchrony with his tongue giving her a see-saw effect. When he pulled her tongue out of her butt hole, his fingers would move in and versa. He smiled at Kelly's reaction as her cute little ass was grinding up against his face.

"Don't stop Christian..." Kelly begged as she was completely hot for him. She would push her golden ass against his face, wanting that mouth back on her ass, while her juices would shamelessly drip onto his chin. She even reached back, holding his head against her butt.

He grinned as Kelly whored herself out to him. With no intention of stopping, Christian looked up past her shoulders to see she was panting heavily. Her hand then pushed him back into his anal pleasuring. He started to finger Kelly more intently. Drawing all sorts of shapes in her wet folds, he would draw a line, a square, a figure eight, even drawing out lyrics to Cat Scratch Fever. He had her like putty in his hands, and mouth.

Kelly's moans were incredibly loud as she felt the experienced fingers of Christian working on her wet hole. She muffled his moans with her juicy ass, not letting him pull away. "Christian... If you... Keep this up... I'm... I'm going to make a mess." Kelly Kelly whined, as she was going to squirt her juices.

Exactly what he wanted to hear! He smiled and went to work even faster, his tongue work getting sloppy and his fingers dancing freely as he worked the sultry, slutty blonde in front of him.

Kelly's body was almost shaking as she felt him just work her at a quicker pace. She pushed back several times, her moans escalating until she finally started to squirt her clear liquid onto the handsome, young Canadian's chin and mouth, trying to lift her ass up higher to get his mouth.

Going with the flow, Christian let Kelly Kelly go and she came all over him. Her clear liquid painted his studly face as she came down from the high of an orgasm. She stumbled slightly as he stood up to catch her. Her back was to him as he played with her large tits and got up all of her cum, savoring the taste. "Well, that's your ass and pussy done. But I think my down stairs needs a clean now." He said, pointing to what could only be described as a steel rod in his tights.

Kelly blushed as her tag partner was so eager to drink up her sweet juices. She turned her head to give him a lustful kiss and even get a taste of herself. She slid her warm tongue into his mouth and pulled back. "Sure thing, hunk." Kelly turned, and had him lean against the wall. She slowly kissed down his chest and abs, while getting onto her knees, her breasts sliding across his wet tights. Kelly gripped the tool and jerked it through the material. "Mmm fuck.. you want me all over this?"

Christian sighed heavily. He put his hands behind his head and looked down to her. He nodded, ready for her to indulge him. "Yes please."

She decided to tease him, as she rubbed her pretty face against the wet bulge, kissing at it and licking the sides of it as it looked so hot trapped in those wet trunks.

"How big is it?" Kelly asked in a quiet tone, almost mesmerized by the sight.

Christian mulled the question over, while he had never been embarrassed in hockey camp he had never actually measured his shaft. He would've guessed it was somewhere between seven and eight inches long. He would've guessed right too. His member stood at a proud eight inches and was proportionately thick too.

"About eight inches?"


Kelly's fingers slipped into the tights and very slowly peeled them down, exposing more and more of the fat tool. When it got to his thighs, Kelly watched in delight as the hard cock sprung out against her mouth.

"Mmm..." The young blonde wrapped her hand around it and slapped the tip against her lips and tongue, still working on teasing him.

Christian groaned at the touch. While he certainly wasn't ugly he hadn't had much luck with the ladies. It was considered a no-no to date WWE Divas as it caused problems and being on the road close to 24/7 meant that he had little time for relationships. He watched with baited breath as the sexy minx teased him.

"Such a big dick.." Kelly rubbed the tip against her lips as if she was applying lipstick, all the while keeping her innocent look upon her face. She took it into her mouth and sucked on 3 inches slowly, while keeping eye contact. Her hands slid onto Christian's thighs, moving them back and forth as she bobbed her head.

The Canadian's eyes fluttered lightly as she applied pressure to his organ. She had kept eye contact with him as she sucked him, he watched with glee as she moved his shaft over her lips before sucking more of his member. She had placed her soft hands on his thighs and was moving them rhythmically with each suck. He placed his hands on top of them and smiled.

Kelly slowly led her tag partner's hands along with hers to his firm ass. She pushed forward, quickly taking 7 inches into her warm mouth. Her lips remained tightly around the shaft as her tongue rolled around in circles.

He groaned as Kelly Kelly had almost deep throated him. She was certainly a natural cock sucker, he wanted to say something similar but didn't want to offend her and kill the mood. Instead, he opted for a dirty compliment. "Yeah, you take that dick baby."

The hot blonde's nails dug into his backside as she pushed forward, gagging lightly until she deep-throated the large cock. Her lips touched the base, her nose against his toned waist and his balls against her chin. She grabbed at his ass, urging him to thrust as she tried to breathe through her nose.

He quickly got with the program.

'Damn this girl's freaky!' He thought to himself as he tangled her blonde hair in his hand and thrust forward, trying to invade her already full mouth. Kelly gagged loudly, her nose pressed to his waist as she tried to push her tongue out and lap at his balls gently. She closed her eyes, moving her mouth left to right.

"You want my balls?" He half-asked, half-taunted as she gagged. "You'll need to work for them. If this gets too much just tap me on my thigh." Christian said, giving Kelly little chance to prepare. He then started to face fuck her, bringing her mouth up and slamming it back down making sure to go easy. It had taken her some effort to deep throat him.

Kelly kept her eyes clenched as she took the face-fucking, swallowing and gagging on the large wet tool. She then opened her eyes to take in the sight of her partner's wet body, flexing as she allowed him to use her mouth.

Christian looked down on her with kind eyes, everyone had their kinks and this happened to be his. God bless her, she was taking it like a trooper. Kelly Kelly made an unnatural guttural sound as she was face-fucked. Her mouth little better than a pussy at this point.

After a moment, she grabbed his thigh and pulled back, coughing and catching her breath. She licked her lips and admired the wet cock coated in her saliva, before the water ran over it. "Fuck..."

"Fuck? Fuck yeah!" Christian said with a smile.

"You took that like a champ!" He exclaimed, picking her up and kissing her warmly. Their tongues intertwined as he went to grope the male favourites. Her tits and ass. Kelly licked at his tongue, as she worked at his cock, jerking it and rubbing it against her soft thigh.

"Mmm, fuck me please." She begged, looking at him with her pouty cute face.

Christian had reached a similar conclusion.

"You got it babe." He then lifted Kelly up in the air with her butt cheeks and as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he positioned his member at her entrance. Letting go of her for just a moment, his shaft fully invaded her wet folds.

Kelly moaned into her tag partner's ear as she held her body against his. Her juicy breasts were pinned to his wet pecs as she kissed at his ear, nibbling. "Mmm, you're soooo hot Christian." Kelly moaned, loving how the thick cock sank into her.

"Uh... You're hotter!" Christian said with a smile, her wet mouth playing with his ear. They staggered around the cubicle for a brief moment as he bounced her up and down on his shaft. Half walking, half staggering over to the nearest wall, he placed her shoulders up against it and started to drive in and out of her as fast as he could manage.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Kelly Kelly: Sexual Deviant Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds