• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Fi Ch. 01: Just Can't Get Enough

Fi Ch. 01: Just Can't Get Enough

It was Friday, and Peter was going to visit his girlfriend, Fiona. He was a lecturer at a local college. He was about 6 feet tall, with a regular build. Most of his female students thought he was kinda cute. He had almost black hair, and very dark brown eyes. Fiona lived on the second floor of an apartment building about a mile from the campus, meaning Peter could walk there and leave the car at work. That was what he was doing today. The sun was out, and it was a pleasant walk.

He turned the corner onto her street, and saw her leaning out of her window. She waved to him, leaning even further out. Too far! A shocked look crossed her face, as her body lurched forward. She lost her balance and her feet left the floor. She was about to fall out of the window!

Peter started to run to her, heart in his mouth, knowing he couldn't catch her on time.

"Fi!" He shouted, just as she squealed. But just as suddenly as she'd slipped, she somehow regained her balance. Peter imagined that he had seen an odd movement in the window as she had tilted back. She moaned loudly as she forcefully pushed herself back in. He could hear the rapid rating of his heart, and as he closer to the window, he could hear an odd thumping sound. Was he that unfit?

"You alright Fi?" he shouted, panting and wheezing, trying to sound calm.

"Phew, yeah, huh, jeez, I'm okay, phew" she panted back. "Hey Pete." There seemed to be a lot of panting.

"You scared me honey."

"GAAAWD!" she growled, "I think- I think I- scared myself!" She was clearly breathing heavily, her whole body moving with every breath. She had a strange look on her face, too.

"You sure you're okay honey?"

"Yeah, I just got a bit of a shock is all. FUCK! I almost fell out of the FUCKING WINDOW!" She jerked arms back, gesticulating wildly at the open window.

"I'm coming straight up."

"No, Umm, Pete, umm, could, uh..." pant "Could you go," pant "go to the" pant "to the store and" pant, pant "get me some milk?" Pant. "I neeeed it."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Yeah, I'm sure. Mhmm." She answered emphatically.

"Okay."

"Thanks," she said, looking pleased "That's awesome." Peter walked off thinking that she was a bit excited about milk. He'd gotten a few houses away, when Fiona suddenly shouted "OOOH!" Pete was about to run back, and he turned to see her at the window still. He heard her say something about sugar, but she wasn't shouting.

"WHAT?" he shouted

"I SAID I THINK I NEED SOME SUGAR, TOO."

"OKAY, I'LL GET THAT TOO THEN."

"THANKS, PETE." and off he went.

*

Fiona closed the window. Turning around, she composed herself, and unruffled her clothes. She bent at the waist, leaning over to pick up the pants lying in a heap on the floor. When she was folded fully, she came face to face with the still quite hard cock that had just brought her to two loud orgasms. She reverently kissed the head, before standing up and handing the pants to their owner. She licked her lips to taste her pussy juices.

"You better go, Sugar. I'll see you later." she said, quietly.

"You're one hot fucking slut, you know that? One day, you're gonna get caught."

"Not if you kill me first, I wont!"

"Hey, it was your idea to watch for him out the window!"

"Yeah, but you weren't supposed to push me out!" She whacked the big man's shoulder.

"It gave you an excuse for being excited." he shrugged,

"You think of everything," she said sarcastically. "Go home."

"Yeah, you know where I am if you want more."

"Thanks, Jamal. I'll come see you later."

She watched the big black man leave her flat. He was the apartment building's custodian, and handled most of the repairs on the block. He lived in a bottom floor apartment in the building as part of his employment agreement. He'd been fucking her ever since she moved in, and he wasn't the only one. Fiona was cock crazy. She had to have it, as often as possible.

This time, she'd called Jamal to see to her needs while she watched for Pete. She'd hung out the window and hitched her skirt while he closed the curtains and slid his big black cock between her milk white thighs.

He drew his long pole of hard flesh slowly across her clit, watching her writhe under his machinations.

He'd placed the swollen tip of his member at the entrance of the pussy, waiting a fraction of a second too long before plunging into her warm tunnel. He started fucking her slowly, gently,letting her feel wanton, hungry. Gradually, he fed a little more of his cock into her, feeling her pussy clench tighter with each stroke.

When she'd noticed her boyfriend, she leaned forward to wave. Jamal already knew what he was going to do. Grinning, he grabbed her legs and tipped her forward. He kept himself planted, and slid her out a little, knowing that she'd push back all the harder. When only the tip of his cock was still inside her, he had plunged it to the hilt in one motion. She had squealed loudly.

He pulled his huge tool halfway out and tipped her back until her feet touched the floor. Now that she had control of her weight, she instinctively pushed it back, once again slamming his massive tool in up to the hilt, and triggering a series of orgasms in her that made her feel incredible.

They almost gave her away though. Jamal had started to fuck her in earnest then. Her pussy clenching around his cock, he buried it again and again. He barely noticed when she tried to whack him for pushing her out, and when Pete had been walking away he was fucking her hard.

Pete must have heard Jamal's body slamming into his girlfriend as she was closing in on yet another intense orgasm. He hadn't gotten far when Jamal had finally emptied his copious seed into her, making her come loudly. She'd thanked God for her quick mind then, adding the sugar to Pete's shopping list.

Right now she could feel Jamal's sugar running down her thigh.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, it was Pete. she opened the door and let him in, taking the sugar and milk from him and putting on the kettle.

Pete and Fiona sat and chatted, drinking their coffee, laughing and content, a couple in love. They were comfortable together, and Pete thought that he'd found the perfect girl. He didn't at all mind that she had a muffin top hanging over her waist, that she was a size 16, that he ears stuck straight out of her head. She was a sexy girl.

He love to see her smile, so he decided to tickle her. She was very ticklish, and it made her horny when he put his hands all over her. That thought made him horny too.

His hands started wandering south. Twitching and laughing, she started to fight back. She made sure his hands stayed away from her already well fucked pussy. This time. She didn't want him finding Jamal's cum running down her legs!

She knew that she wouldn't be able to keep him away forever, though. She decided to change tack. She pulled down his zip and grabbed at his hardening dick through his boxer shorts.

She slipped off the sofa, and knelt in front of him licking and nibbling at his legs through his shorts.

She started rubbing his balls with one hand and put her lips against the tip of his cock and breathed out. The sudden heat against his member made his cock lurch. He loved Fiona's hot mouth, and his cock was rock hard hard at just the thought. She took the front of his shorts in her teeth, feeling the pressure against them. He was about to burst out of his shorts! She yanked them down with her mouth, so that Pete's cock swept past her face, slapping his stomach. His balls were shaved, at her insistence, and he was uncircumcised. His cock wasn't as big as Jamal's, but it was by no means small.

Now that she had his boxer shorts off, the action could begin! She playfully bit his inner thigh, before running her tongue all around his nuts. She really got into it, tongue flickering left and right, slurping and sucking his big balls into her mouth.

Soon, her tongue touched his stiff standing schlong, making it twitch. Her hand pulled it down, while her tongue rolled up it. As she reached the top, she softly pulled back his foreskin, licking at his super sensitive cock head. He grabbed at her lush red hair and moaned, pushing her down. She let him push her head down, soon engulfing his whole cock, swallowing the head into her throat.

"Mmmm," she moaned, sending a vibration into Pete's cock, and slipped her tongue out to tickle his balls, then slowly started to lift her head up, continuing to flicker her tongue across the underside of his cock. She stopped with the his cock head on her lips and slurped loudly a few times, making Pete shiver.

She loved to suck his cock, often teasing him for what seemed like hours before letting him cum. That wasn't what she had in mind for him this time though. She stood up, hitching he skirt, and straddled Pete. Pulling his head to hers, she locked let lips to his, their tongues entwined.

"Are you gonna fuck me, or what?" she demanded, grabbing his cock and slipping it into her warm, wet cunt. Pete noticed that she was wetter than usual, but he knew his Fi and she was one horny girl! Whenever they got together, there was bound to be sex. Good sex! He nodded, lost for words. She smiled softly at his bashfulness, and started slowly sliding up and down on his hard cock.

She loved that about Pete, he was shy about sex. Naive, even. She knew that she could stay with him, because he could satisfy her, and because she could keep her other side from him. He wasn't stupid, not at all. Just not very observant. Slightly self absorbed. She would make use of that!

He got more of her than anyone. He was getting it now! His hips bucking as he tried to get deeper. He started to open her blouse, gradually bringing her ample cleavage into view. She arched her back, pushing her already big tits up and out in an invitation that was not lost on Pete. He took the rest of her blouse off and grabbed her firm, round boobs, putting one in his mouth and sucking. Fiona was bucking faster and harder now, bouncing on his cock while playing with her clit, she started to moan loudly.

Visions of Jamal fucking her at the window not all that long ago. The thought that Pete was unknowingly getting Jamal's sloppy seconds sent her over the edge. She suddenly pushed down hard, taking Pete's cock as deep as she could. She was suddenly very quiet as she held her breath, feeling the waves begin to wash over her. She squeezed her tits together, pushing Pete's head in between them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed, coming forcefully. She started to bounce again, kissing Pete strongly and biting his lip. She was obviously excited, and immediately started bouncing the whole length of Pete's cock in and out. Soon Pete was on the very brink.

"OhPete, OhPete, OhPete," she chanted, bottoming out each time. Her round ass slapped off his thighs, her juices ran down his cock, drenching his balls and her pussy clenched around his cock as she came again.

"FUUCK MEE PEETE! OOOH YEEAAH, FUUCK MEE BAABAAY!" She screamed, her legs shaking and body pulsing with orgasm. It was all that Pete could take. He started to grunt and moan, finally letting out a loud moan as he dropped his load deep in Fiona's already abused pussy. Pete thought it felt like a huge load, he'd come in torrents. His cock was still twitching when Fiona slid off of it.

She knelt in front of him, kissing his cock head gently. She licked her lips, tasting the mingling cums. She started to lick Pete's cock, cleaning off all of the cum that had deposited on it. She started at the tip, licking as his still dripping cock slit, taking the whole head in her hot mouth. She licked and slurped down the sides, all the way down to his balls, which she took into her mouth, one at a time. She worked her way back to the top and started to suck again in earnest.

Pete's cock had hardly softened. She knew that if she brought him back this way, he'd be able to go for hours. She loved Pete's staying power, they'd been known to have marathon sessions covering most of a day. He wasn't all that adventurous, though. Before they'd got together, he'd never tried doggy style, and although she'd gotten him to try a few things, he'd drawn the line at dressing up. He loved her blowjobs, though, and she was getting into this one, head bobbing fast, tongue flicking out, moaning and gulping.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, they both jumped, Fi nearly swallowed Pete's cock whole. She was already dressed, so she regained her composure and went to answer the door, while Pete quickly put his pants back on.

"Hello?" said Fiona, looking out of the peephole.

"Police, Mam. Can we have a word, please?"

"Sure," she said, opening the door to the two uniformed policemen. "What's up?"

"We're sorry, mam, but there's been a few complaints about noise from this address," stated the first officer. He was about 6' 2" and looked Italian.

"Noise?" She asked, "but it's just my boyfriend and me at home, it's not like we're playing loud music or anything!"

"Sorry mam," the Italian officer said, looking slightly embarrassed, "but it seems that the noises were, umm, of an, umm, ah, of a sexual nature."

"WHAT!?" She squealed, making the officer step back from the door a little "That's CRAP! Surely you can't tell me that I'm not allowed to FUCK my boyfriend in my OWN FUCKING FLAT!" The second officer, a little under six feet and well muscled gave his partner a sly look.

"Would you like to make a statement," he asked, "down in the car? I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding."

"OK," She said, seeing his look. "Let me go tell Pete."

"Sure."

She told Pete to stay put and followed the oficers down to their car. The two officers sat on either side of her in the back seat. The muscular guy asked her,

"So, how did you say you made the noise?"

"I was fucking." She said, matter of factly, "I suppose whoever complained wasn't getting any."

"Some people get more than others," he smiled, "people who don't can get pretty touchy, eh?."

"You guys getting enough?" she asked, realising what he was getting at.

"You can always get more," the second guy said, starting to peel back her skirt. She gave a slight moan.

"I'm never quiet when I fuck" she told them. She turned to face the two policemen. She unzipped both men's pants and rubbed at their crotches.

"But I bet you don't speak with your mouth full!" said the muscular policeman.

She took the hint, undoing his belt and taking his pants down. The bulge in his boxer shorts was fat, and it was quickly getting fatter and longer. She leaned over and licked the bulge and nibbled at it. She put her hand under his balls and pulled his shorts down with her teeth. She was rewarded by his fat cock bouncing out of his shorts and landing across her face. She smiled up at him, half hidden by his fat knob. Flicking her tongue out, she licked his balls, making his knob twitch. She took one ball between her lips and sucked it slowly into her mouth.

Looking up at the Italian policeman, she gave a low moan. He was staring with disbelief. He didn't really believe this sort of thing happened! She took her mouth off of the other man's balls and slurped at the base of his fat cock, slowly moving up to the tip. As she reached the tip and the big officer sank into his seat in ecstasy, his partner pulled his shorts down revealing a long, thin cock.

She smiled appreciatively and took it in her hand. She took the fat cock out of her mouth and held it in her other hand, weighing her options.Deciding that the first man had had enough for now, she moved over to the Italian and in one quick movement, she took his whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. He just about unloaded his weapon right there.

"Fuck, bitch!" he breathed, "That's the hottest thing I ever seen!" Fi took the compliment, and rewarded the giver by flickering her tongue out at his balls.

She sat back, taking one cock in each hand, again. She slowly wanked them both, licking the tip of each in turn, then slurping their bulbous cock heads.

Since he'd liked it, she once again took the thinner Italian's cock all the way to the hilt in one movement, this time giving a low moan. She started to bob her head up and down, sucking his cock now in earnest.

"You better hope your boyfriend doesn't look out the window right now, you slut!" said the other officer. She was took the thin cock from her mouth, about to reply, when the younger Italian officer came. The thought of being caught by the boyfriend must have sent him over the edge, and his first string of cum had hit her right on the cheek. She quickly sucked his cock head back into her mouth, tasting his sweet cum.

"Now come and take a real mans cock, slut!" said the other officer.

She looked over to him. His attitude pissed her off, but Fiona was one horny slut. She barely hesitated, trying to take the whole thing the way she had with his Italian partner, but it was too fat to slip down her throat so easily. She pulled back and started to lick the tip, flicking her tongue over the slit and around the bottom of the bulbous head.

"That's it, ohh fuck, yeah. Suck it," the policeman breathed. The other officer was google eyed again, rubbing at his spent cock. Fiona licked her lips, salivating over the man meat in front of her. She slipped her moist lips over the cock head, flicking her tongue at the slit on top of it. She tasted the salty pre-cum, knowing that it wouldn't be long now.

The policeman knew, too. He grabbed the hair at the back of her head and pushed her head down. She tried to resist, but he was too strong for her, so she just had to let it happen. He forced her down, pushing his fat cock into her mouth until she had the whole thing down her throat. She swallowed, holding her breath. He started to pull her hair, moving her back off of his hard on. she breathed as her throat became unblocked, flicking her tongue around the underside of his fat dick.

He pushed her down again, fucking her face with his fat cock. She was starting to enjoy the rough treatment, but it wouldn't last.

As he pulled her head up and his cock head reached her lips she felt it expand once more. It pulsed and throbbed until:

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!" he moaned, as he finally shot his load. He pulled her off of his cock, shooting the first rope onto her face, then he pushed his cock deep into her mouth so that she had to swallow the rest of his load.

"That was good, slut. Go back to your little boyfriend, now."

"What about the noise complaint?"

"What noise complaint?" the Italian officer replied.

She walked in the door and Pete was putting on his coat.

"I've got to go, late tuition for the students," he apologised.

She gave him a pissed off look. She was so fucking horny. Blowjobs always got her going. She kissed him deeply, allowing him to taste the mingling cum on her lips, tongue and mouth. It just made her hornier, knowing that he would taste her cheaters reward. Knowing that he'd never work it out.

"Come back soon, honey," She whispered, "I'll make it worth your while." He looked at her lustily, then his expression changed and his mouth formed a round 'o'.

"I can't believe you went down there like that!" he gasped, "You've got my stuff on your cheeks!" He reached up and wiped the two policemen's cum off of her face with his fingers.She grabbed his hand, grinning, and guided the cum coated fingers to her mouth, savoring the policemen's seed. She kissed him again, tongue darting into his mouth, once more sharing the gift that the two uniforms had given her. Minutes later, he was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Fi Ch. 01: Just Can't Get Enough

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds