• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Guardian Wolf Ch. 06

Guardian Wolf Ch. 06

123456...10

Okay folks, it is finally here; chapter six has arrived! It only took me nearly six months to write it (which, unfortunately, included some severe procrastination on my part). I would like to thank all the fans who wrote me asking for and helping motivate me to finish this chapter. I would also like to personally thank immortalman18 and malaknight1818 for reading the chapter and offering their comments; I sincerely appreciate all your comments and plot ideas. They helped shape my characters and provided a certain direction for the story to follow.

This chapter is the longest so far in the series. I actually had to split part of the story because it was becoming a tad too long. So hopefully Ch. 07 will not take me nearly as long to write as Ch. 06 did. This chapter takes place at the concert and deals primarily with a confrontation between our hero and heroine and Jessica Hamilton. I introduce quite a lot of backstory for Jessica Hamilton to help explain just why she is an absolute bitch and how she will develop as a character. Saying this, because she is such an absolute bitch I used some very derogatory and racially motivated slurs towards black people.

I myself hold no such racial hatred but I used the negative epitaphs to highlight the shallow and biased nature of Jessica's character and how she views the world as a whole. I sincerely apologize to those that may be offended by such language, but as a writer I take liberal action in freedom of speech and chose not to color my writings with political correctness. If you are particularly sensitive to such language, I urge you to skip this chapter or at least properly prepare yourself for a shock. If you choose to continue reading, do so knowing you have been properly forewarned.

Also I have provided several technical details within. I try most fervently to be accurate in my writing, but I am often prone to making mistakes. If I do make a blatant mistake please let me know about it. I hope to one day turn this series of stories into an actual novel and it would not bode well for me if I come off looking like a complete dumbass. But then again the chance of actually publishing (that is if I actually do finish this series) is rather slim. But such pipe dreams feed my ego and help motivate me to continue writing. Regardless writing these stories is fun and has provided me an outlet for my perverse and demented sense of humor. It is not very often one can write so freely of things that would normally provide an individual a cell at the local penitentiary or stay at the psych ward in the real world. I find writing is very cathartic and helps reduce my stress levels. In the world of literature one can be anyone and do anything his imagination can provide; even if that 'anything' is a perverse series of sexually driven adventures.

Furthermore this chapter continues to explore James and Rachel's sexual revolution and evolution as they discover new and exciting ways to screw like two bunny junkies with an eight-ball of crack. This chapter contains elements of dominance and submission, exhibitionism, voyeurism, light bondage, and lots and lots of dirty, filthy sex talk. By now most readers have come to either appreciate or loathe my style of writing. I hope those that continue to read this series actually enjoy my style of writing and do not simply torture themselves through literary masochism.

However, if after reading my submissions, you continue to disagree with the story, please fill free to leave your comments. I won't hold it against you if you choose to voice your opinion, however negative it may be. Freedom of speech is a double edged sword; it swings both ways (which oddly sounds bisexual). Positive feedback and voting is always highly appreciated and it helps improve my moral and inspires me to continue writing. Also, I enjoy receiving e-mails from people and always try to respond to each and every one. If you choose to e-mail me, please provide a return address so I may respond promptly. You may find my e-mail address under my profile.

Again, thank you for your patience as I beat my brain to awaken the drunken Leprechaun so I may continue writing. The little lush is oft to taken long and much extended naps when he should be at the helm guiding and encouraging my creative juices instead of slacking off and getting rip-roaring drunk. I apologize for the extended periods between the chapters as I encourage the little bastard to attend his AA meetings. So far it is becoming increasingly difficult to hide the bottle from the little prick. (Just so you know I don't have a drinking problem. Only the man inside my head has such a debilitating issue with the sauce). Many of my readers may believe I suffer from insanity but I assure you that I enjoy every minute of it. To those that continue to question my mental stability I say this to you: don't knock it until you try it! Just remember, if you hear voices in your head you will never be alone; you will always have someone to talk to. So without further ado, I present Ch. 06.

DE

Chapter Ten -- A Concert, Confrontation, and Discovery

October 4th -- 5th, 2006

Silver Peak Arena was actually located in the neighboring city of Newcastle. Nestled in the hills of Coal Creek, just west of Cougar Mountain; the facility was in a prime location within spitting distance of three suburban neighborhoods: Newport Hills, Newcastle, and Somerset. The land it sat on was part of a large trust owned and maintained by the Hunter Clan. One of the clan's primary interests was in land speculation and real estate. When the call went out for a new and larger public arena, the Hunter's jumped at the opportunity and offered their land for development. The Hunter clan quickly contracted their brother clans, Archer and Wolfe, to help develop and finance this grand new venture. The scope of this bold new project would be daunting.

When the Arena was designed and built five years prior, Silver Peak was to be the largest public venue in Washington history. The land set aside for development was a monstrous fifty acres. The complex design plans called for a structure that would cover nearly two million usable square feet on four sprawling levels, with enough public parking to accommodate fifteen thousand vehicles over five massive parking structures. But the Archer clan architects were thinking on a much grander scale. The arena would be much more than just a place for people to enjoy concerts (all though two separate, fully enclosed arenas were incorporated into the designs). The complex would boast two recreation centers, complete with two Olympic size swimming pools and three gyms, a year-round NHL regulation ice rink, a complete child-friendly area including go-carts, miniature golf, laser tag, and the most modern arcade of its time, and over thirty restaurants and open air cafés. The facility would also host three movie theatres, day care facilities, and business venues. They even bought and incorporated the nearby golf course at Newcastle. The overall cost at completion was a staggering $1.68 Billion.

When the environmentalists first got wind of the new development, they nearly shit a brick. Many organizations clamored that the complex would be a cancerous blight on what was then pristine forest. They were quickly organizing to thwart the city council from passing a measure to okay the build. That is until they saw the environmental impact study and plans for the most advanced 'green' structure of its day. The Archer clan designers knew the environmentalists would be bearing kittens over this project. So to help appease the critics and alleviate future problems, they instigated an audacious environmental protection and retention program.

The new facility would boast the newest and most super-efficient solar cells available on any market(in fact, they weren't even available on any consumer market); the cells, recently developed by Wolfe Industries, were intended for military applications but were quickly and easily converted for commercial use. The solar panels themselves would be mounted upon computer controlled, robotic actuators that would follow the daily migration of the sun to maximize solar retention and efficiency. Typical solar cells can generate around 45 milliwatts per square inch. Wolfe Industries solar cells could generate 10 watts per square inch. The solar cells used on the panels were so efficient the Department of Energy and the Department of Defense classified them as a national security asset. The patents and any accompanying documentation were quickly, and quietly, removed from the patent office and all public record of the new technology was deleted. The United States government was treating this new breakthrough in green technology as the holy grail of all black projects.

The panels and solar cells were installed under strict guard by Wolfe Industries engineers, a security force made up of hand-picked Wolfe security personnel, and a platoon of marines from the Everett Naval Station. The roof was guarded twenty-four hours a day and roof access was granted by coded key card and biometric hand scanner only. But the efficiency of these cells and their power production were definitely worth the extra security. During peak efficiency and summer conditions, the cells could produce 20 megawatts a day. That's over 72 gigajoules of usable energy. To put that in layman terms; that is enough energy to run a 60 watt bulb for more than 38 years! That amounted to 10 watts of available power for every square foot in the facility.

Additionally, in case of catastrophic power failure, the facility could be powered by three industrial size Arctic Wolfe generators (another innovation of Wolfe Industries) that could generate a staggering 150,000 kW hours that were specifically engineered to be run on refined biodiesel; the biodiesel was manufactured onsite by an ultra-efficient rendering plant. It was an efficient and economical way to dispose of thousands of gallons of cooking oil used every month throughout the facility. The rest of their power would come from the coal creek river. Wolfe Industries designed and built three custom miniature hydro-electric generators that would create a sustainable 20,000 kW hours of continual power. For all intents and purposes, the Silver Peak facility was designed and engineered to be entirely off-grid.

In addition to the green power consumption, Silver Peak instituted its own 'gray water' recycling plant; all non-potable water would be sanitized and recycled for continued use. Archer clan also brought in a renowned botanist as a consultant to suggest the type of flora that was to be planted in SPARC's four arboretums. When all was said and done, the tree huggers and frog kissers had very little to argue about.

All the naysayers and pundits said the facility was doomed from the start. They believed the power consumption alone would cripple the facility and they would be forced to connect permanently to the public grid. No one in the traditional real estate and development firms could believe that a green facility of such magnitude would ever become solvent, let alone profitable. But the clans had the last laugh. At this year's 3rd quarter earnings and profit release, the arena was reaping over 30 million in profit a month; 4.1 million of this was excess electricity generated by the arena, sold back to the utility companies for an obscene amount of money. Approximately forty-three percent of all electricity generated each month was being sold back to the city of Seattle and its surrounding boroughs. The clans were able to recover their initial investments in fewer than five years. The Silver Peak Arena and Recreation Center (SPARC) was generating serious revenue for the clans.

************

Rachel could not get over the sheer grandeur and majesty of the steel and glass facility. This was the first time she had ever set foot in the arena, and she was obviously blown away. All of her socialite 'girlfriends' raved about Silver Peak and spent many weekends flirting with the helpless, teenage male staff and generously supporting the local retail economy, compliments of their parent's hard-earned money. While Rachel happily ignored their pleas to join them on their weekend excursions in favor of volunteering down at the local children's hospital, she now could see with her own eyes what the fuss was all about. But what really got to Rachel were not the sights but the smells.

Rachel had been coming to grips slowly with the changes she could now feel happening within her. Her sense of hearing was becoming sharper and more pronounced; she could hear whispered conversations across a crowded room with ease, making eavesdropping child's play. Her eye sight was equally sharp with dramatic improvements to her night vision. But the most dramatic physical manifestation of the changes now happening to her body was her sense of smell. A human's sense smell and olfactory sensitivity can be measured between five and ten million cells; compare that to a canine's 125 million cell range over a smaller surface area and one can begin to visualize the dramatic increase of sensitivity. But perhaps the most dramatic change in Rachel was the development of a Jacobson's organ; this 'organ' is a collection of olfactory receptors in the nasal cavity and opening in the upper part of her mouth that actually detect pheromones: sexual hormones emitted by people and animal alike. She could actually smell James, recognizing and identifying him by his unique musk and sexual aura as her mate.

Now even more she could detect her mate's smell: a mixture of pine needles, moss, and damp earth after a fresh rain; the smell of spring mixed with something uniquely masculine and solely James. Rachel could also recognize, for the first time since she was changed, her own unique musk of arousal: the smell of a freshly fallen cedar tree. Everything around her threatened to overwhelm her senses and she gripped James's arm tighter to steady herself before her knees buckled in overload. She was literally overdosing on smells.

James immediately recognized Rachel's distress and navigated her to a nearby table to sit down so she could gather her wits about her before continuing to the arena. This was something he wished he had time to help prepare her for; a Lycan's sense of smell was probably their most sensitive and effective attribute. But to a newly changed werewolf, the affects were overwhelming.

Try breathing through your mouth a little more babe. I know being here with all the people and smells is overwhelming you. It happens to everyone. Concentrate on blocking out the smells you don't want and allowing the smells you do want; concentrate on my smell, taste me in your mouth and use that to filter out everything else.

Rachel followed her mate's advice and slowed her breathing as she stopped hyperventilating and began to breathe deeply through her mouth. She discovered if she consciously monitored her breathing and the smells around her it became much easier to ignore the onslaught of environmental odors, allowing her to focus on a specific scent. Rachel soon discovered that she was able to quickly identify characteristics about people and their lifestyle simply by paying attention to her nose. The scents began to shift and transform into specific auras and colors, unique to the thing or person emitting them. She could smell the canola oil that was used for frying the fresh doughnuts in a kiosk down the hallway. She could smell the 'cheese' bubbling from a nearby Nacho Hut; one could actually smell the artificial ingredients and binders used to create the spicy orange concoction.

Rachel concentrated on a couple walking past them on their way to their seats in the arena. She could discern that the girlfriend was unfaithful to her boyfriend with his best friend, simply by recognizing a common smell between them. The girl was actually sweating nervously as they walked towards the arena (probably to meet his friend and her lover). She could practically taste her fear of being found out as she looked at her boyfriend with mocking adoration. Soon Rachel's head cleared and she was more excited than overwhelmed at her new ability. James saw the change in her demeanor and smiled down at his little mate as she made her personal discovery.

Pretty cool, huh? It all gets easier with more practice. Before long you will be able to recognize distinct smells, where they are, and how far away simply by following your nose.

An image of the cartoon Toucan leading the children to their favorite breakfast cereal by simply saying, 'follow your nose' crossed her mind and made both of them smile.

This is amazing James! I can smell it all. The concessions...the people...everything! Each and every smell is unique; I can actually TASTE some of them. I can even smell that bitch Jessica Hamilton...wait...what?

James nodded to Rachel in the direction of the front entrance in time to watch the Queen Bitch of Copper Hills High School grace everyone with her auspicious presence. Rachel fumed as she watched the cheerleader captain walk confidently into the lobby. Jessica's arrogance was evident in her superior smile as she looked out upon 'all the little people'; her look made Rachel want to slap the shit out of her. Rachel fought back the urge to vomit from the overwhelming stench that was Jessica Hamilton. Her smell was unique: a mixture of a disgustingly over-priced perfume she wore religiously, Jessica's arrogance and disdains for others, and something that just screamed promiscuity. There was also something odd about Jessica. Behind the blatant veil of smuttiness there was a smell...something faint and almost natural...she smelled familiar to Rachel; something was off about her that Rachel could not yet identify. This troubled her deeply.

What the fuck is SHE doing here? I know for a fact that she hates Heavy Metal. Jessica is the quintessential blonde haired, blue eyed pop queen; she wouldn't be caught dead within a hundred miles of a Type O Negative concert.

Her question was quickly answered as in stepped Robert 'Sweet Feet' Buchanan, the school's star running back. Robert was a good looking 5' 10", 170 lbs. of wiry black muscle and sinew; he broke all the stereotypical molds normally assigned to black people. For one, Robert was an adamant critic of rap music and proudly admitted his allegiance to the predominantly white Heavy Metal and Hard Rock genres. Despite his musical tastes, Robert was a very straight laced young man. He was an academic titan as well as a football star; he abstained from drinking and the illegal drugs that were so prevalent within the jock social circles. Rachel was often joined by Robert down at the homeless shelter or the children's hospital where he enjoyed reading Dr. Seuss to all the sick children in the cancer ward. His smell was like a white halo next to the black smudge of Jessica; they were exact polar opposites. Rachel was justly shocked to see such a moral person as Robert Buchanan with the likes of that slutty gutter snipe Jessica Hamilton.

Did we slip into the Twilight Zone? Or are the Gods truly that fucking crazy? What is sweet Robert doing with that slut?

I'm as stumped as you are babe. I know and like Robert very much. Either this is a very cruel joke or someone put him up to this. I'm leaning towards the latter. Jessica just isn't Robert's style; she is too full of herself to be seen with someone who is morally superior to her. She is just too...well...slutty. I guess we are going to get some answers because look who just recognized you and is heading this way. Better retract your claws and play nice babe, the wicked witch of the West is about to touch down in front of us.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Guardian Wolf Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds