• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keep It In The Family Ch. 02

Keep It In The Family Ch. 02

12

This story involves mother , father, sister sex, also pain and humiliation if this is not for you please search for another story. If you like this please let me know and please do leave feedback, this is the only way we know if we are pleasing our readers.

This is a continuation of "keep it in the family part 1", please make sure you read this to allow the story to flow.

A son finds his mother is being dominated by her sister and his father is a cissy, he takes steps to change things

All characters are over 18.

*

Mother answered the phone, it was her husband.

"You will have to call me back in 5 minutes I have something on the stove"

With that she came to me to tell me he had rung, and that she put him off for 5 minutes.

I had to work out a plan to catch him and then to convince him to obey me.

Turning to mother.

"Tell him to go shopping and buy stockings and a short sexy skirt and blouse."

I them explained to mother how I wanted to catch him dressed like a woman.

The phone went again, mother answered.

"Hello dear how was your trip?"

"Good, now listen carefully to me, go out and buy a skirt and blouse to fit you and some black fishnet stockings, when you buy them I want you to drive into the garage and change into them, you are not to come into this house dressed as a man again, do you understand me?"

With that she put down the phone and told me he would be home in 1 hour.

I went into the bedroom and uncovered Shirley, I could see her ass was bruised with the spanking.

"Are you ready to take your place in this family?, I will be in charge at all times, you will do what I want, when I want, is that clear?"

Shirley looked with contempt, "I want to use the Loo now, so get me untied"

I reached for the paddle, my hand rose and she received three hard strokes.

"You will only get off that bed when I tell you, if you pee yourself you will lay in it, when you have a civil tongue in your head you can ask me if you may go to the toilet"

I left the room and closed the door, I told mother to get ready for dad coming home.

We heard the car drive up, I got mom to go into the kitchen to meet him, I stayed hidden in the front room, I had given mom orders with what I wanted her to do with dad.

The back door opened , mom stood hands on hips and watched as her husband came in. He was dressed in a white blouse and a short black skirt, his legs covered in fishnet stockings.

I listened as mother did her bit.

"You are late, how dare you keep me waiting, get straight up to the bedroom and wait for me"

I could not understand my mother, she was so subservient herself, yet she dominated her husband.

I listened as he climbed the stairs, so far so good.

I crept up the stairs after them, and listened outside the door.

Mom walked into the bedroom, I had given her a set of handcuff to use and a blindfold.

She threw the blindfold on the bed.

"Put this on and your hands behind you back"

Mom came to the door and beaconed me in.

I walked in and saw my father stood there blindfolded and cuffed, from the rear he looked almost feminine in his short skirt.

Mom turned to him and said.

"There are big changes to this household, and you will accept them as I have, is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," he replied in a shaky voice.

With that she took the blindfold off his head and turned him towards me.

His face went white as he stood there , dressed as a women in front of his own son.

He turned to his wife and started to curse her.

I reached for the paddle and hit him hard on his thigh.

"You will only speak when you are spoken too, I am the new head of this family, seeing as you are now a woman you have no say."

I turned to my mother and told her to come in front of me.

She knelt in front of me, "yes Master"

My father looked on with horror, his own wife knelt like a slave in front of her own son.

"Pleasure me"

She reached up and took my cock out and slowly sucked and licked me, I watched as my father stood there in disbelief.

"I hear you no longer can satisfy my mother, so I have taken your place, you will sleep in my room and I will sleep with my mother, I will also fuck her and give her what she needs".

I told my mother to take his skirt off, she moved to him and undid the zipper, letting it fall to the floor I saw him standing there, black stockings and a thong on.

I motioned to her to remove the thong. He stood there, his small cock just peeking out, he was bout 2 inches.

"You call that little bit of skin a cock?, no wonder you never satisfy my mother."

He hung his head in shame.

I looked at him in disgust, "Follow me"

I led him to the spare room, still tied to the bed was Shirley , she was groaning on the bed.

"Master I need to pee bad can I please go to the toilet?" I passed mother the key and nodded to her.

Shirley gasped when she saw my father dressed as a woman, but her needs came first, she dashed to the toilet.

When she came back in I told her kneel on the floor. I motioned to my mother to kneel next to her. Turning to my father I watched as he took in the sight of both women kneeling in front of me.

"From now on you will also kneel before me, head down and hands behind your back, you will never be a man in this house again, you want to be a cissy then you will be treated as one, your name will be Samantha, and you will dress as a woman at all times in the house."

I saw a spark of defiance as he stood there, grabbing the paddle I pushed my father to the bed he landed face down, his ass standing out, I lashed him three times, the first one made him grunt with pain, the second harder, he groaned and pushed his cock into the bedclothes. The third brought a quiet gasp from him, I stood back and got him to stand up.

As he turned from the bed I noticed his 2 inches became three, he got off on the pain.

I pulled him in front of Shirley, his tiny erection waving about.

"I want you to suck until he cums, "

Shirley look at me with distaste, but she bent her head and suck his tiny cock in her mouth, her skilful mouth keeping him hard. I watched my fathers face, eyes closed, fighting to regain composure but his hips started to move.

"does Samantha like her new role in the family?" I asked.

Samantha said nothing, showing her disobedience

I pulled Shirley away leaving his tiny cock in free air.

"If Samantha can't or wont answer then they have to suffer until they know their place."

I went to the drawer and pulled out some rope and handcuffs, putting the handcuffs on the ankles I pressed down on Samantha's shoulders making her kneel. I tied the rope through the wrist cuffs and then down to the ankle cuffs this meant she could not move ..

I beckoned to my mother to kneel before me

"I am going to show Samantha how she should behave, bend over the table."

Mother bent over the table knowing she was going to be fucked, her nipples tingled.

I pushed her legs wide open and then turned her so that Samantha would be able to see everything.

I lined my cock up to my mothers pussy, slowly I pushed forward, I felt the hot hole open as my shaft slid in, mother sighed, her pussy now gripping me I slowly pushed the full length in. I felt mother push against me, I reached around and caught her nipples with my hands, the firm nubs felt swollen, I pinched them harder, her hips increased there movements each time I squeezed.

"Yes master please twist my nipples I love that," she gasped.

I gripped her hips increasing each thrust to go harder and deeper, I looked at Samantha knelt on the floor, her eyes glued to my shaft as it slide in relentless , her tiny prick had swollen again her hips moved in a fucking motion, she knew she would never be a man again, would never fuck his wife again , somehow he felt ok with it.

He watched as his own son fucked his mother, he knew she would never let him near her again.

I watched Shirley fingering herself as she lay on the bed watching,

"Shirley go to Samantha and spread your legs and let her suck your pussy."

Shirley did as she was told, spreading her lips open she pushed Samantha's head forward, feeling the tongue move over her clit and then down to her pussy.

Samantha seemed to accept her role now, her tongue busy as Shirley held her head tight against her pussy wanting the tongue deeper.

I felt myself getting ready to cum again, I pulled out and stood beside Shirley and brought myself off, the sperm shot from my cock onto Shirley's belly each shot sprayed more until it rand down towards her pussy..

"Samantha, clean Shirley's belly off and don't miss a drop."

Samantha looked at me, and then down to the sperm, it was only a moment's hesitation, her head went down and her tongue came out, licking at the thick sperm rolling down the pussy she was sucking, I was surprised.

Samantha's head moved quickly sucking and licking the sperm up, making sure not to miss any of it.

I stood by Samantha's side.

"Now clean me."

I held my cock out and watched as she opened her mouth and took my cock in, I was surprised at the gentleness as her mouth sucked and licked my cock and them my balls clean.

I pulled away satisfied that I was clean.

I told the two women to go and get a shower and prepare a meal, I was hungry.

I stood looking at my father, knelt and tied before me.

"So Samantha how long have you been like this, wanting to be cissyfied?"

"My father, your grandfather, treated me as a girl when he found out I liked to play with dolls, he made me dress as a little girl when I was at home, I had to walk and talk like a girl, when I married your mother I told her all about it, she agreed to let me be a girl occasionally."

"Well from now on you will be dressed as a woman while you are in the house, you will help with the cleaning, you will go out and buy clothes and a wig, you will learn how to do your own make up, you will make yourself available for any sexual action that I decide , is that clear?"

I watched as Samantha's head dropped.

"Yes master."

I released the handcuffs and untied the rope.

"Go and shower and get dressed you are going out shopping for the things that you will need, you will take my mother who will advise you."

Samantha left the room and I went into the kitchen.

Shirley was stood over my mother telling what to do.

I grabbed Shirley by her hair and dragged her into the bedroom. Grabbing the paddle I gave her three hard slaps to her thighs.

"What do you think you were doing?, I am the only master in this house."

Shirley glared at me.

"Do you honestly think that I would be that easy to control, you may have convince your mother and father to accept you, but I am getting out of here right now."

The back of my hand flew across her mouth, she stumbled back.

Once again I reached for the cuffs, she struggled to get away, swearing and fighting me, but I soon had the cuffs on with her hands behind her back.

"You think you can keep me here? my husband will come for me".

I put a ball gag into her mouth roughly.

Dragging her to the front room I threw her to the sofa.

I went to the phone and dialled uncle Peter, her husband.

"Hi uncle Peter, I have some bad news for you, Aunty Shirley is here and she has told us she wants a trial separation, I don't know what it is all about, but she did tell mom something about you not treating her right, no I am sorry she said she will not speak to you, she needs to sort her life out, she wants you to pack a couple of cases of her clothes and I will pick them up later she will be staying here."

Shirley sat there dumbfounded,

"I am sorry uncle Peter, she said if you try to come around she will go somewhere else, she needs at least a month, ok I will be round later to pick up the cases, bye uncle Peter."

I turned slowly and looked at Shirley, her mouth open, she could not believe what she had heard.

"If you try to leave or use the phone I will chain you to the bed, you will do as you are ordered at all times."

My mother and father came downstairs, he was dressed as a man to go shopping.

I told my mother she was to pick the clothes that he would wear, and to make sure that she got a wig and make-up. My father blushed, but he accepted that he had relinquished his post as head of the family.

As they left to shop I took Shirley into the bedroom, I undid the cuffs and got her to strip off all the clothes she had on.

She stood there defiantly, I put a handcuff on each wrist, leading her to the table in the middle of the room, I pushed her over the table, locking the handcuffs to each table leg, fetching some rope I tied her legs to the other legs of the table.

I stood back and looked at her sexy body draping the table, her ass firm still carried the bruises from the earlier spanking.

"So you think you are in charge, well we will see what happens over the next few days."

I reached for the vibrator from the drawer, turning it on I pushed the tip along the gash of her pussy, as soon as her hips started to move I pulled it away, I placed it against her tiny rosebud that was exposed, I saw her buttocks tighten as I increased the power, pushing gently against it the tip sank just into the entrance, she screamed against the ball gag.

"Do you see? you are powerless to stop me, I will control your body and your mind soon, you will obey me, I will make sure of that."

I put the vibrator away and reached for the paddle, I let it caress her buttocks, her cheeks tightened as it moved over them, I raised the paddle and brought it down hard, the ball gag doing it's job muffled her screams, six more strokes had her whimpering.

I removed the ball gag and held my cock against her mouth, she refused to open, I pinched her nose and she was forced to open it, I slide my cock inside.

"Make one move to bite it and you will be sorry."

I used her mouth like a pussy, thrusting in gently at first, holding her head still I went deeper, she retched as my cock hit the back of her throat, but I continued, each thrust making her gag, she screamed around my cock trying to get it out of her mouth, I kept thrusting feeling my sperm rising, with one last thrust I spewed my cum deep into her throat, then pulled out and sprayed her face and hair, soon she looked a mess, my cum dripping from her hair onto her face, I replaced the ball gag and put the blindfold on her, then leaving the room I shut the door.

I showered then drove to uncle Peter's house, as I knocked on the door he answered and let me in.

"What on earth is this all about? she seemed ok yesterday."

"I have no idea uncle, I was just told to come here and get some clothes."

He pointed to the cases by the door.

"If she wants more let me know and I'll sort some out."

I said ok and left, putting the cases into the boot and then driving home.

I staggered into the house with the cases, leaving them in the front room.

I climbed the stairs and opened the spare room door, Shirley was just as I left her, the sperm had dried on her hair and face, she looked a right mess, I took the ball gag out.

"Get me out of this and I wont say anything, I promise."

I reached underneath her and twisted a nipple.

"Remember only speak when you are told too, rule one."

She had me fooled once thinking that she had given in and then turned, I was taking no chances.

Walking into the bathroom I took out the KY jelly from the cupboard. I reached for the vibrator and covered it in the gel

Shirley had no idea what I was doing, but she soon found out. I placed the vibrator against her rosebud, she screamed out at me to stop, I tied the ball gag in place again and held her ass cheeks open, her rosebud was tiny, with one hand I held her open while the other held the vibrator.

Gently I pushed in it, she screamed against the gag but that did not deter ,me. Once the tip was in she quieted down , I just held it there letting her ass get used to it. After a minute I pushed a little harder and watched as her ass accepted more, her hips tried to evade it going in deeper.

Placing a little more pressure I let it sink in until just the base was visible.

I turned the vibrator on to the lowest setting, I watched as her cheeks gripped it trying to stop the vibrations deep inside her, I reached for the spare rope, making a sort of belt with the ropes I passed it between her thighs and back up to the front.

Pulling the rope tighter I watched as the rope covered her anus, I pulled it to one side and slid the vibrator back into place, then I put the rope to cover the base of the vibrator holding it in place, I turned it on to halfway, making sure it would not slip I left the room.

I sat in the front room waiting for my mother and "Samantha" to return.

I did not have to wait long, the door opened and they walked in carrying several boxes and bags.

I told my mother to take Samantha to the bathroom, to make sure there was no hair left anywhere on her body, and to give her an enema to make sure she was clean everywhere.

I stood outside the spare room and listened to Shirley groaning , opening the door I saw her still tied and her hips simulating sex as the vibrator did it's work deep in her ass.

I walked over to her and slowly turned down the vibrations, pulling the ball gag away from her mouth , she gasped for breath, her face and hair covered in dry sperm I removed the blindfold.

"Please I need to cum so bad,I need you to cum in my pussy,please let me cum."

I took my cock out and put it to her lips.

"If you can make me hard enough then I will consider it."

Her mouth opened willingly I pushed in letting her hot mouth bring strength to my hardening cock, her lips formed a tight seal, she sucked me hard trying to get me excited enough to want to fuck her.

Grabbing the back of her head with my hands I fucked her mouth hard, force-feeding my cock deep into her throat.

I pulled out just as my cum started to shoot, letting it cover her face again, her eye sockets filled with cum, dripping onto the bedclothes.

"One day you will learn that it is not what you want but what I want that counts."

With that I put the ball gag back and turned the vibrator controls to full, her ass gripping the vibrator as it pulsed deep inside her.

I left the room closing the door behind me, it seems as if she is close to admitting defeat.

As I moved into the front room I saw my mother and "Samantha" walking into the room, Samantha had a brunette wig on, her body tied in a bathrobe.

I sat in my father's chair, as head of the family now it was mine. I motioned to my mother to take the dressing gown off.

Samantha's body was clear of all body hair, her tiny cock and balls shrivelled tightly to her body, mother told her to turn and spread her ass cheeks, she bent over without any delay and spread them.

Her ass was clear of hair, my mother had done well.

I told my mother to get the clothes ready and get her dressed.

Samantha stood there head bowed, as my mother took a bra out, fixing it to Samantha's chest, then came two artificial breasts which she pushed into the cups of the bra.

I noticed as the bra was being filled that Samantha tiny cock started to react, my mother had seen this also, she raised her hand and flicked the head of the tiny cock with her fingers, with a gasp Samantha's body jerked with the pain. Reaching for the next bag she brought out a panti girdle, I could see it had a strong panel across the gusset.

She handed it to Samantha and told her to put it on.

It was a tight fit, her tiny cock was squashed between her thighs making it impossible to see the out line. The stockings came next, I was surprised at the ease that Samantha put them on, then the skirt and blouse.

When she was fully dressed I got her to turn slowly, I was surprised how feminine she looked, I got up and told mother to put make up and false nails on her, and I left the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keep It In The Family Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds