• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Jenny

Aunt Jenny

12

Author's note: I've been having a bit a writer's block the last few months, so the series I've started have languished, along with the dozen other stories that I've started and not finished. I'm hoping that this will break the logjam and get me back to writing. The following story is for your consideration. It's implausible has hell, hurriedly written, and there's probably plot holes out the ass (no pun intended). It *IS* however, finished and that is an accomplishment all on it's own.

It wasn't my fault. It wasn't like the time she caught me smoking out back with a bunch of other guys. I was only 14 and tried to tell her that it was the only time I'd done it. She didn't believe me, and sat in her favorite chair with a switch and made me smoke a whole pack standing right there in front of her. If I balked, I got the switch. I smoked one, then two. On the third one, I threw up. It worked for a time...I didn't smoke again for a long time.

Then there was the time that she caught me sneaking a beer. In her chair, switch in hand, she made me drink a whole six-pack right there in front of her. I was 15 then, and of course got falling down drunk almost immediately and threw up. That worked, too. Even the smell of beer today makes me slightly nauseous.

Or the time she caught me stealing candy from the corner store when I was 8. She bought a shitload of candy and I ate the whole bag in one sitting. Yep, you guessed it -- chair, switch, me throwing up. I lost my sweet-tooth that day.

That was her main form of correcting behavior, sitting in her chair with the switch, making me overdose on whatever it was that she didn't want me doing. It usually worked and in hindsight, it's a damn good thing I never tried drugs.

This time, however, it wasn't my fault. It wasn't something that I'd done intentionally, it was something being forced upon me. My cousin, Chuck, had basically pushed his dick into my mouth and beat me until I sucked it. I didn't want to be sucking his dick when she walked in, he had forced me to.

I guess a little back story is in order. "She" was my Aunt Jenny. I'd lived with her since I was two. As far as I could tell, my own parents were just fucking flakes. Mom disappeared three days after I was born. I guess she couldn't handle having a kid. Dad was a pothead and had me for a year or so, then showed up at his oldest sister's house and handed me over to her. "Can't take the responsibility," he told her. Then he too disappeared. Nobody has heard from him since.

Aunt Jenny was the oldest of 5, Dad was the youngest. She had one son, Chuck, who was about 4 years older than me. A widow, her husband had died when Chuck was about 5 and they'd lived pretty comfortably on the insurance settlement. Aunt Jenny worked, but it was more for something to do than for the income.

She raised me as her own, but I was never to call her "mom". She was fair but strict, and heaven help you if you broke her rules.

Chuck was, well, an asshole. As far back as I can remember, he delighted in getting me in trouble. It worked for a long time before Jenny caught on. After trying to get me in trouble stopped working, he started taking things out on me. He was always much bigger than me, having inherited his father's large build and not the slight, small-framed build that Aunt Jenny and I had inherited. He always towered over me and outweighed me.

It started with little things...wedgies, indian burns, and the like. Then he discovered that if he flushed the toilet while I was in the shower, all the cold water would stop and I'd get scalded. That was his favorite game for a long while. After that, it progressed to "wrestling", usually with me in a headlock or his thick thighs crushing my head. When Aunt Jenny told him to stop, he'd say "Hey, we're just playing!"

Aunt Jenny tried to protect me from him, but she couldn't be around 100 percent of the time. She tried the overdose punishment on him, but he just grinned and kept doing whatever behavior she was trying ot correct.

It finally came to a head one Friday night. I had just turned 18 and was a senior in high school. I was sitting at my desk in my room, working on a term paper for history class. There was only a couple months of school left, and I was getting anxious to graduate and move on. I was hoping to get some scholarships to college, so my grades were very important to me. I hated getting interrupted when I was in the middle of school work so when Chuck barged into my room, it irritated me.

"Whatcha doing, faggot?" he asked. I could tell he'd had a couple of beers.

"Homework, jackass," I retorted. "You know, that shit you never did when you were in high school?"

That was my standard jab at Chuck. He'd failed several grades and finally gave up and dropped out when he was 17. Aunt Jenny was appalled, but really couldn't do anything about it. She let him live at home as long as he had a job and paid her rent.

"Fuck you, weasel," he replied.

"With your pencil-dick? Yeah, right," I said, the comeback popping into my head before I could run thru the possible ramifications.

"Pencil-dick?" he said, a tinge of anger coloring his voice. "I got a MAN'S dick. I bet you wish you had one...hell, I bet you wish you had one fucking you, faggot." From behind me, I heard his belt buckle clatter and his zipper go down.

I turned my head around and saw his dick poking out of the front of his pants. He grabbed it and waved it around.

"See, faggot? A REAL man's dick here. I bet it makes your mouth just water, doesn't it? Makes you want to drop on your knees and suck it, don't it?" he jeered.

"Jesus Christ!" I said. "I don't want to see your dick!" I started to turn around back around, but he reached out and grabbed the back of the chair, yanking it backwards. Both the chair and I fell backwards with a clatter.

With one hand, Chuck pulled me backwards out of the chair and to my knees. "Suck my dick, faggot. Suck the cum out of my balls like a good little bitch," he sneered.

Off-balance, I tried to pull away from him but his free hand balled into a fist and slammed into the side of my head. Before I could recover, my mouth had opened and he shoved his dick into my mouth.

"SUCK IT!" he demanded.

I tried to pull away, but his fingers had curled into my hair with a death-grip. His fist crashed into my again. I tried several times to get away, but each time his fist returned. After the fourth or fifth time, I'd had enough. His hard dick was forced deep into my mouth, and I tentative started moving my mouth up and down it.

"Yessssss, that's it. I knew you were a cocksucker, bitch," he groaned.

I just wanted the damn thing to be over with. I didn't like the taste, didn't like the way he shoved his cock into the back of my throat and made me gag. I thought, "I'll just get this bastard off, then he'll leave me alone."

I sucked his dick as best I could. I could tell I was doing a decent job because his fingers were relaxing their grip on my hair and he was pumping his cock in and out of my mouth with abandon. I felt him tense up, and suddenly my mouth started filling with his cum.

It was at that exact moment that, from behind Chuck, I heard, "What the HELL is going on in here?"

Chuck jerked back, his still-spewing cock blasting my lips and face with his juice. I fell backwards, released from his grip. Both of us looked at her in shock.

Chuck was the first to speak. "He told me he wanted to suck my dick, ma. I was just giving him what he asked for."

"Liar!" I yelled. "He came in here, called me a faggot, then shoved his dick into my mouth."

Her stern glare looked at me, sprawled backwards on the floor with Chuck's cum glistening all over my face. "You," she said, pointing at me, "get that shit off your face and wait in here. You," pointing at Chuck, "come with me."

Aunt Jenny and Chuck left my room, the door slamming behind them. As I wiped Chuck off my face with a t-shirt, I heard yelling, then screaming and the sound of things crashing into the walls. Finally, I heard Chuck scream, "Well, fuck you, too!" and the front door slam shut.

A few minutes later, Aunt Jenny came back into my room. A big red welt was forming on her face...obviously, Chuck had hit her. Her brows were furrowed in anger, and she was breathing heavily.

"Chuck's gone and he won't be back," she said angrily. "I don't know what to do about you."

"Honest, Aunt Jenny, it wasn't my fault!" I protested. "He came in here and knocked me out of my chair and..."

"Shut up," she commanded. I could tell how furious she was...she had never told me to "shut up" before in my life. "I don't know what to do about you. You're restricted to your room until I tell you to come out."

"Aunt Jenny, I..."

"SHUT UP!" she yelled at me, then stormed out of the room and slammed the door so hard behind her that I thought she would tear it off the hinges.

Trembling, I laid down on my bed. It wasn't fair, I thought. She knows how Chuck is, she's been dealing with him doing things to me for my whole life. I was too upset to finish the term paper, so I just laid there for hours before falling asleep.

It was mid-morning when I woke up. I really had to piss, but I didn't want to make Aunt Jenny any madder than she already was by leaving my room to go to the bathroom. I opened my door and called out, "Aunt Jenny?" Strangely, I could have sworn I heard conversation in the living room.

"What is it?" I heard her call back. She didn't sound angry, maybe that was a good sign.

"Uh....can I go to the bathroom?" I felt like a 6 year old asking for permission.

"Yes, dear," she answered. "When you're done, come out here."

She didn't "dear" me when she was angry, so a wave of relief passed over me. I went to the bathroom, then walked out to the living room. Sitting on the couch were three men I didn't know. Aunt Jenny was sitting in her chair, switch in hand. A wave of shock passed through me. That was the punishment position....but what did I do that needed correction and why were those men here?

She saw me stop and stare. "Come in here," she said calmly.

My legs stumbled me into the living room, ending up standing in front of her like I always did when she had her switch in hand. "Wha...what's going on, Aunt Jenny?" I stammered.

"I know how things are between you and Chuck, dear," she said. "Part of that has been taken care of and he won't be back after last night. However, I had no idea what to do about you."

"I..I..I didn't do anything!" I protested.

"Hush, dear, and let me finish," she replied. "I DID catch you with Chuck's penis in your mouth and his semen all over you. I can't be completely sure that it WASN'T your idea."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked, fearful of the answer. I think that in the back of my mind, I already knew.

She pointed to the men on the couch. "These are some friends of mine from work. They've graciously agreed to help me with correcting your behavior."

I goggled at her, denial fighting with comprehension. "You...you mean.."

"Yes, dear. You're going to fellate all of them. Hopefully, that will deter you from doing it in the future," she answered.

"I'm not going to suck them off!" I responded. Seriously? She was going make me suck three guys off and watch?

Like a snake, the switch leapt out and bit my thigh. A small welt formed as I rubbed the injury. She was serious.

"Yes, you will. And you will continue to do so until it revolts you," she said.

"C'mon, Aunt Jenny, you're being unreasona...." I started to say, but the switch bit into my thigh again. I wished I had worn jeans instead of shorts.

"Quiet!" she commanded. Turning to the men on the couch, she said, "Jerry, would you be kind enough to come over here?"

The man in the middle grinned, then stood up and walked over to stand in front of me. Unzipping his fly, he winked at me and said, "Anything to help today's youth." His half-hard dick emerged.

I looked at Aunt Jenny with pleading eyes. "Please, Aunt Jenny, don't make me do this!"

"Your behavior must be corrected," she said. "Get on your knees and fellate him, NOW!" For emphasis, the switch formed two new welts on my other thigh.

Hesitantly, I turned to Jerry and slowly sank to my knees. I looked up at Jerry's grinning face, then down to the now-hard dick in front of me. Resigned to my fate, I opened my mouth and took his dick between my lips.

"Mmmmmm," Jerry sighed. "I hate to enjoy someone's punishment, but as long as it's necessary I don't see how I can avoid enjoying it."

"Now, Jerry," Jenny said, "This isn't sex, this is corrective behavior."

"Sure, whatever you say," Jerry said, grabbing the back of my head and slowly pushing his dick into my mouth.

Jerry didn't taste or feel as bad as Chuck had, and wasn't trying to shove it down my throat either. I started sucking him, feeling his length slide in and out of my mouth. My hand crept up and grabbed his shaft. That helped...I didn't have to take his whole length in.

"Lick the head," Jerry suggested.

I drew my mouth off of him, then swirled my tongue around his cockhead. Actually, this wasn't so bad. The fact that he was sexually excited started to excite me, too, and my own dick twitched in my shorts.

"That's right baby, now take it back in your mouth.....use your tongue, use your lips," he groaned. I did what he told me and was rewarded when his breath hissed past his clenched teeth.

I was starting to really get into it. It was pretty nice when someone wasn't trying to yank my hair out by the roots and shove their cock down my gullet. I started sliding my mouth and hand up and down his cock faster.

"Yeah, that's good," Jerry moaned. "That's real good. Real good.....REAL GOOD!"

As he cried out, his cock began throbbing in my mouth and filling it with cum. It wasn't bitter like Chuck's, and I started swallowing it. For some reason, I didn't want it to slip out of my mouth.

Jerry shuddered as his orgasm ran it's course, then relaxed. Pulling his softening dick out of my mouth, he patted me on my head. "I hope you learned something, young man," he said, smiling down at me.

"Albert?" Aunt Jenny said. "Would you care to come over here and continue the correction?"

Albert fairly jumped off the couch and walked quickly over to me, unzipping his pants and pulling out his raging hard cock. Without much fanfare, he presented his cock to me and my mouth dove on it. He was bigger than Jerry, and filled my mouth more. Again, he didn't taste as bad as Chuck....and the sensation of his dick sliding between my lips made my own dick twitch a little harder.

Albert was silent as I worked my mouth and hand on his throbbing cock. I realized that I was starting to like it, having a cock in my mouth. My dick was growing in my shorts as I sucked Albert's cock.

I kept up the rhythm I had started with Jerry, and in no time Albert's cum joined the cum that I had already swallowed. Albert pulled his cock out of my mouth with a "pop!" I was actually kind of reluctant to let it go. He then stepped aside as the third man stepped up.

I heard the smile in Aunt Jenny's voice as she said, "Anxious, Harold?"

"Hell, yes," he replied, grabbing my head and guiding his dick into my waiting mouth. "Ahhhhh...yeah, that's good," he groaned.

By now, my own dick was throbbing in my pants. I was really turned on by being used by these three men. I wanted to suck their cocks, I loved sucking their cocks. I hungrily took Harold's dick as deep into my mouth as I could, savoring it's taste and texture.

Harold didn't last as long as either Albert or Jerry. It only took a minute of my hot, wet mouth sucking his length before he, too, deposited his load into my waiting belly. I tried to prevent him from pulling out of my mouth, but he gingerly grabbed my head and slowly pulled me off his dick. "I'm not sure this is working, Jen," he laughed as he looked down me, cum and drool dripping from my mouth and a hungry expression on my face. "It looks like he wants more."

"I was afraid of that," Aunt Jenny replied. Her voice sounded strange, and as I looked over at her I saw that she was fidgeting in her chair. The switch had dropped to the floor by her feet. "Thank you, gentlemen, but I think I need to try another method."

All three men shuffled towards the door. "If you need us again, just call," Albert said.

"I just may," Aunt Jenny replied, "but for now I think I need to try something different."

As the door clicked shut, she looked at me and said, "Stand up, dear."

I wiped the wetness from my lips and chin, and stood up in front of her. My hard dick tented the front of my shorts. She could easily tell that sucking her friends off had turned me on.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing a bit heavily. I stood there dully in front of her until I realized that she was getting turned on.

"I don't know, Aunt Jenny," I said. "I'm sorry, but I didn't know I liked that until you forced me to do it."

She abruptly stood up. As she did, her shirt tightened across her chest. It told me two things: One, that she was turned on and her nipples were hard enough to show. The second was that she wasn't wearing a bra. She reached out and grabbed my hand, then practically yanked me back to my bedroom. Once inside, she fairly ripped off my shorts, freeing my hard dick. Lust was burning in her eyes.

"AUNT JENNY!" I gasped, trying to cover myself with my hand.

"Shut up," she said, distractedly, then pushed me backwards onto the bed. Kicking her pants and panties off, she climbed on the bed like a tigress and straddled me. I could feel the heat from her pussy an inch above my throbbing dick.

"I can't have you enjoying that," she said, slamming her pussy down onto my cock. Ohmygod, she was wet and hot and tight. "It's just not RIGHT", she moaned as she raised herself off me and them slammed back down, "for you to like COCK," her pussy sldiing up my dick and then coming back down hard, "when there's a PUSSY," another pump, "right here that WANTS", grinding her pussy against me, "to get fucked so BAD...UHHHHHHH...."

She rode my dick with abandon. Her vacant eyes told me that all of her attention, all of her being was centered on my dick sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. As she rode me harder, her eyes rolled back into her head and she gave a loud moan.

I could feel her pussy contracting hard against my ready-to-explode dick as her orgasm rocked her. I grabbed her hips and slammed myself up into her furiously, straining to join her. Within seconds, I did....her pussy's contractions slowing as my dick exploded inside her. We rocked together, joined in orgasm until the waves of pleasure subsided.

Jenny fell to the side, her pussy sliding off my cum-covered cock. She whimpered in pleasure between gasps for breath. I suddenly felt the weight of her leg across me that I hadn't felt before.

"Jesus, Aunt Jenny," I gasped. "How long has it been since you've had sex???"

"Too long," she mumbled. "But not long enough for me to do this. What have I done?"

"You just fucked your nephew...hell, almost your adopted son," I thought. However, what came out of my mouth was "I don't know, but I know that I liked it!"

Wordlessly, she slowly crawled out of my bed. Collecting up her pants and panties, she walked out of my bedroom. I watched her ass as she went down the hallway.

I didn't know what to do. I was very relaxed from the incredibly orgasm I'd just had. I laid there for a long while, still naked from the waist down.

A bit later, Aunt Jenny came back into my room. She'd changed, and was now wearing a nightgown even though it was still eleven o'clock in the morning. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'd like to say I was sorry about what happened," she began.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Jenny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds