• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Gives It All Ch. 02

Auntie Gives It All Ch. 02

Emily awoke to a dark room, her head full of cotton (the remnants of all that champagne). She snuggled to the warm body behind her. Feeling the hard cock pushing between her legs. His hands dipping into her wetness. Warm wet lips nipping at her neck and then his voice....

"You are sooo hot Auntie Em" her nephew Dominick whispered.

Emily's body stiffened. What had she done, it all came back in a rush. The wedding, her nephew showing up after the rehearsal dinner with more champagne. She was feeling lonely and he was looking so hot. And one thing led to another and ...... oh, what had she done.

Emily tried to sit up.

"Auntie Em, where are you going?" Dom asked

"Oh, Dom. This never should have happened. We should not have been together, you're my brother's son." She tried to pull away from him, but his arms tightened around her and pulled her back against his erection.

"Auntie, no guilt now, it was so good. We both wanted it." he said hotly as he nipped her ear. "You were so hot for it, so wet for me..." he slipped his had between her legs.

Emily's body betrayed her as wetness coated his fingers. She tried to arch away from him, or was it towards him. "Dommy, nooooooo, we can't"

"Yes we can, you want to Auntie, feel how wet you are for me. Feel how hard I am for you." he said as he pushed 2 fingers into her hot pussy and ground his hard cock between her ass cheeks. "You like that don't you Auntie. Feeling your nephews hard cock rubbing on you, feeling my fingers inside your pussy."

The words made Emily feel so wicked and so aroused. She pushed her ass back against him and his cock touched her pussy. He was so big.

"Oh Dom, we can't, we just can't. You need to go." she groaned but tried to pull away.

"I don't think so Auntie." Dom said authoritatively, as he pulled his fingers out of her hot pussy and flipped her over on her stomach. "Have you ever been taken from behind Auntie? Like an animal, an animal in heat. That's what you make me feel like Auntie. I'm so hot for you." He pulled her up on her knees and slipped his cock into her welcoming heat.

"No, Dom, No. I can't. Don't make me." she pleaded as she moaned at his thickness filling her.

"You want me to make you, don't you Auntie. And I can, I know you are so hot for it. For my cock in you, sliding in and out so slow, so deep." his actions mimicked his words as he teased her. Pushing his cock in so deep that she felt it everywhere inside her. And at the same time he seemed everywhere all around her. Holding her hands against the mattress as he suckled on the back side of her neck and called her "Auntie"

"Dom, Dom, Dom....." she panted. The naughtiness of it all excited her, his dominance excited her, his long thick cock excited her, and together the slow, deepness of it all drove her crazy. she tried to increase the speed.

"What do you want Auntie? Do you want your nephews cock to fuck you faster? You have to ask for it, beg me for it." he growled as he held his cock deep inside her.

"Yes, Dom, more, please." she whispered.

"You can do better than that, Auntie." Each time he called her Auntie, he felt her pussy clench around him. He knew that this Taboo, excited her. "What do you want me to do Auntie, what do you want your nephew to do to you.....?"

"Fuck me Dominick, really fuck me. Touch my nipples." she moaned

"Do you want me to pinch your nipples, Auntie Em?" and he did, and it was electric.

"OH GOD, DOM, YES." she said as she came off the bed.

"Tell me what you want Auntie." he commanded as he rolled her nipples between his fingers and ground his cock deep into her pussy.

"FUCK ME HARD, DOM. FAST AND HARD, MAKE ME CUM, DOM. YES, YES, YES, LIKE THAT, OOOO SO GOOD, DOMMY. YOU FUCK YOUR AUNTIE SOOOO GOOD." she was panting and gasping.

Dom was almost over the edge. Pounding into her so hard from behind that his balls were slapping against her clit and taking her over the edge.

"TAKE IT AUNTIE, TAKE IT, CUM WITH ME, FEEL ME CUM" Dom yelled.

"YES, DOMMIE, FILL ME UP, MAKE ME YOURS, NOW, NOW, NOW, SO FUCKING GOOD......." she shivered as she came.

Emily either lost consciousness or fell asleep. When she awoke it was almost noon. The rose that Dominick wore in his tux the night before was laying on the other pillow with a note. "Thanks for the best night of my life. Rest up, you'll need it. See you at lunch Emily felt her stomach flutter. This was sooo very wrong, but she had never felt so good.

The wedding was at 4, but most of the family was getting together for lunch at 1. She climbed in the shower, feeling deliciously sore and wonderfully satisfied. Her hands skimmed her body remembering the night before. She closed her eyes and soaped her breasts, feeling the nipples harden, she pinched them, thinking of Dom's hands on her. Her soapy hands traveled down her voluptuous figure, to the thick patch of auburn hair between her legs. She slowly washed herself there, feeling her arousal grow as she imagined Dom there with her. Her orgasm hit fast and hard, her knees almost buckled. God, just one night and she was craving more.

She walked into the dining room where her brothers and their families all gathered for lunch. Her husband was unable to come because of business, and her kids were in college and couldn't get away. Her niece, Kathy, called her to an empty seat beside her. Dom was seated almost across from her.

Dom's brother, who he was supposed to be sharing a room with, was commenting, "So, I still haven't found out who this guy hooked up with last night, but he didn't come in until after dawn, hubba, hubba, judging from the smile on his face I think he got real lucky."

Dom just smiled and said, "Luckiest night of my life, with the hottest lady I’ve ever known."

Emily choked on her water and turned scarlet.

"Ok guys, you're embarrassing Aunt Emily so much she's choking." Kathy admonished.

Emily coughed, "No, no, my water just went down the wrong way. I'm fine. Really."

Lunch went on for over an hour. The night kept playing through her mind. She felt edgy and hot and could feel the wetness pooling between her legs. She finally excused herself. Dominick got up and came around the table to help her with her chair, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Save me a dance, Auntie Em."

Goose bumps rose all over her body as her nipples contracted. She couldn't wait to see what the rest of the day, and night held...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Gives It All Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds