• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 01

Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 01

Rose Byrne: XXX-Men

Goddess Undercover

It was a long way from Balmain, the Las Vegas lights flashing in the night and reflecting off the dark exterior of the 1962 Lincoln sedan as it pulled up to the curb. The pair inside glanced around nervously, watching as clusters of strangers strolled by on the sidewalk and across the front of the car, some looking inside and openly staring at the beautiful brunette in the passenger's seat.

Mary Rose Byrne took a deep breath and forced herself not to look at the small cameras mounted on the rearview mirror, dashboard, and driver's side door. Nor did she acknowledge the second, more modern, car that pulled in behind them, the passenger holding up a much larger camera to film them through the back window.

"I just don't get it," she said, an American accent disguising her Sydney, Australia roots. "Communists in Vegas? It just doesn't add up."

"Maybe they took a wrong turn on the way to Hollywood," her partner said, rubbing his crotch while he studied her pretty brown eyes. "You know those dirty liberal types."

"Maybe," Rose said, holding back a sneer. She had agreed to star in this little art film for about two million dollars, assuming that if the so-called filmmakers could afford both her and January Jones then they would also have a decent script for her to work with. Obviously the powers that be had decided to go another way, leaving her and her co-stars to adlib based on what they could remember from a recent screening of First Class. "Or there could be something else going on here that the CIA isn't aware of. Something sinister."

She put her camera down and pulled off her fashionable coat. It was late June, rather warm this time of year in Vegas, but in the movie it was supposed to be mid-October, mere days before the outbreak of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"What in the hell are you doing?" her partner asked, watching as she pulled off her blouse to reveal a black bra. His pants began to tent as he contemplated the joy about to come.

"I'm going inside," Rose answered, watching as across the street a bevy of hookers and pornstars strutted toward the club. "It's what the Agency pays me the big bucks for."

She slid out of her snug trousers, slipping them off over her pumps before tossing them into the backseat. She was wearing hose and garters underneath, making her look more like a lingerie model than a CIA agent out hunting the Red Menace.

"No," her partner said. A man chosen because he had a nice juicy cock to play with, his acting was less than convincing. "I won't allow it."

Rose turned to regard him, almost hearing the cheesy porno music that often accompanied scenes like this.

"I wasn't asking for permission."

<><><>

At first he tried to stare straight ahead, gripping the steering wheel and moaning under his breath while she worked; but when she gave his cock a rough squeeze, forcing out a thick spurt of pre-cum that trickled down the back of her soft hand, he gave in and fell back in his seat, squeezing his eyes shut and running his fingers through her silken brown hair. She was just too good, her ability to work a cock second to none, and it wasn't long before a few passersby began to notice what was going on, peering through the increasingly foggy windows to watch one of Hollywood's best actresses stroke off a virtual stranger.

"Moira," he groaned. "Oh, Moira, baby."

Rose giggled, shifting in her seat as she resisted the urge to lean in and give him the sucking of his life. The director didn't want her to give it all away so early in the movie, as several blowjobs had been scheduled for later, but god was it hard, her mouth almost watering as she watched fresh cum trickle from his fleshy ten-inch beast.

"Bet you didn't think it could feel this good," she teased, leaning in for a tongue-filled kiss. "There are some things the Agency just can't give you."

He nodded vigorously, unable to agree any harder lest his head come clean off. He had been fucking whores for nearly five years now, but none that had ever looked like her, a woman just shy of her thirty-second birthday; and when she reached deeper into his pants and found his balls, rolling them around with a precision that took his breath away, he nearly came right there.

That was her cue.

Rose reached into the ashtray for a pre-opened condom, kissing her co-star hard to disguise what she was doing, rolling the rubber over his beautiful erection and making sure it was nice and secure before climbing into his lap and pulling her panties to one side. Condoms existed in the sixties, but in modern day few porno fans could stand to see them. Since an established actress wasn't about to fuck a stranger without one, however, they would just have to get over it.

"Ugh," the brunette groaned as she sank down on his pulsing length, the heat of his cock almost too much to endure as she slowly took more and more until finally bottoming out some seconds later. "Oh god."

She grabbed the headrest of his seat and gazed into his eyes while she slowly rocked her hips, lifting almost entirely off his cock before slowly taking him back in. He wasn't entirely unhandsome, but the sheer size of what he was packing between his legs certainly made his mediocre looks that much more bearable, the brunette running her fingers through his short hair while he pulled her left breast free and sucked on the nipple like a hungry newborn.

By now they had started to attract a sizeable crowd, men and women gathering around the gently swaying Continental and trying to get a better look through the foggy glass. Despite the fact that it ruined the master shot from the second car, that last was probably the only thing keeping the scene from being utterly ruined, the inability to snap pictures with their smart phones keep the sixty-two setting somewhat believable.

"Mmm," Rose grunted, rocking even harder now, almost grinding down on him while he mauled both perky breasts in turn. "Mmm-mmmm."

She leaned back, resting her taut upper back against the steering wheel, and ran her hands over her face while she rode him. There was no air conditioning in this hunk of junk, and with the windows up the temperature began to rise considerably, her chest heaving and her bare flesh starting to glisten. Rose used it as a good actress did, knowing that nothing was sexier on film than a beautiful sweaty woman.

"Come on," she said, gritting her teeth while she pounded her fist on the door panel. "Fuck me!"

Her partner did his best to comply, rising to the occasion by fucking her with such force that she accidentally pushed against the horn, the both of them laughing heartily when several people around the car leapt into the air with fright.

As hard as he was working, as deep as his cock was plunging, it still wasn't enough for her. Rose, her hair sticking to her wet face, took the initiative by climbing off his tree trunk of a prick and climbing into the backseat. Her partner was quick to follow, waiting for Rose to wipe away the fog on the window before entering her with a rough shove, the brunette's jaw dropping and her eyes going very wide while the camera in the second car captured her every emotion.

"Heh heh, oh yeah," he said, staring down at her creamy ass, the firm cheeks rippling with every blow. When that wasn't enough, he grabbed her by the hair and gave her a good yank, her pain-filled moans spurring him on. "You like that, baby? You like that big dick in your hot pussy?"

"Uh-huh," Rose moaned, her eyes starting to water. "Uh-huh. Don't stop. Oh god, please don't stop!"

"Oh, don't worry, Moira. I'm gonna give you all you can handle, and then some!"

He stood up on the seat, leaning forward and taking her by the shoulders while he drove even deeper, even harder, into her wet center, her pink velvet walls hugging his condom-covered prick like a glove as it slid in and out of her body and left her dripping all over the black leather interior. Rose cried out, her tits jiggling wildly, and dug her nails into the seat. She was almost drenched in their sweat, her mouth dry from all the moaning, and every thrust seemed to push her ever closer to a knee-trembling climax. That was good, for she wasn't about to fake it on camera, her amazing thespian skills lacking in that one area alone.

Before she could reach that messy finish, however, her partner decided to try something different, pulling out of her just long enough to take a seat before dragging her long. Rose understood right away what he was after, and kicked off her pumps before sinking down on his cock, facing the front of the car while she leaned back and placed her stocking feet on his muscular thighs, her partner holding her around the waist while she bounced on his prick and he drove up to meet her in the air.

How much of this was being captured on film was a mystery, but Rose didn't particularly care. If they had to reshoot the scene later, then so be it. She was game, a bright smile on her face while she lifted into the air and her breasts flopped like something out of a weeaboo's fantasy. When he reached around and began diddling with her engorged clitoris, she screamed hard enough to startle their audience.

"Yes!" Rose cried, almost falling forward while her entire body shook down to her toes. "Yes, yes, oh fucking god yes!"

She gushed all over his cock, her pussy quivering violently even as he continued pumping and forced even more juices from her sweaty figure, his balls slapping heavily against her sticky slit and causing her to climax repeatedly. Her vision blurred, her hearing acted up, and it was almost like dying, Rose falling away into the black as pleasure only a big dick could give her threatened to swallow her whole.

She realized he was coming when he threw her down on the seat and tore the condom from his cock, rolling her over and kneeling between her legs while he stroked himself to the end and spurted hot semen all over her flat stomach and damp panties, his spunk staining the dark material and leaving a permanent bleach-like smell.

Her partner fell back, leaning against the door and watching her while he gasped for air. He frowned while he watched her slip her pumps back on and pull her panties back into place before reaching for the door.

"Where in the hell are you going?"

"Inside," Rose said, well aware that they were going to have to cut the instant she stepped out, the crowd of onlookers simply too out of place for the sixties to keep up the illusion. "Someone has to find out what Shaw's up to. It might as well be me."

"It doesn't have to be, Moira. We can turn around right now, head back to Langley and let someone else do this."

Rose shook her head, an almost disgusted look on her face. "I love my country, more than anything, and if that means I have to suck off every commie in the land to protect it, then that's just what I'll do."

She opened the door and stepped out into the warm Las Vegas night. She could almost see the title of the sequel in her head: XXX-Men 2: Red Heat--and smiled when she wondered just how much further they could possibly take this ridiculously fantastic premise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 575 milliseconds