• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Educating Harry Ch. 19

Educating Harry Ch. 19

123

This chapter is essentially, all about Harry and Susan as their relationship develops to a new level and a new understanding. Lois and Carol return, briefly, and give Diane the chance to add two and two together.

"So who else went to Byron," asked Aunt Diane, "was it just you and Al with Garry and Emma?"

"No, there were two others, Lynn, who is Al's new girlfriend, plus Freddy, Al's sister."

"Odd name for a young woman,"

"Short for Alfreda; she reminded me of you."

"Why do you say that?"

"She's a lawyer, very smart, at first she reminded me of Lois May, Carol Johnson's partner, because she looks a bit like her, but when I got to know her, she seemed what I imagined you to be like as a young woman."

"In what way?"

"Very smart, determined, combative... more than she needs to be, used to getting her own way, but with one big difference."

"And what would that be?"

"Very hot tempered, particularly at first, but she mellowed after a while."

"Was she indeed," laughed his aunt, "you may be closer than you think, when I was younger I could be rather hot tempered myself."

"You're kidding! I find that hard to believe."

"It's true though, until I eventually worked it out that there were different ways of getting what I wanted, other than fighting for them.

Harry and his aunt continued to chat and it was well into the evening before he remembered that Susan had asked him to ring back. "Ah well I'll talk to her in the morning, I'll just check out my emails and have an early night."

Susan was thoroughly fed up, and was not really sure why, she had enjoyed her eight days at work, and particularly Boxing day with the Callaghans. But somehow her return to Hawksworth seemed anticlimactic, she had expected Harry to be back before her, but when she had rung, it was only to have Diane tell her he had extended his trip a little. He should be back by this morning surely, but having already left a message Susan didn't like to ring again. She finished her coffee and threw the newspaper down on the table in an uncharacteristic flash of annoyance.

And then the phone rang; "Harry where have you been?" all her irritation gone in a second, "I thought we would have to send out a search party."

Harry mumbled a response but Susan interjected, "If you're not doing anything, anything important that is, perhaps you could pop over this morning... just for a while."

Her meaning was unmistakeable.

"Right ok, umm, I'll be there in an hour...just got a couple of calls to make," Harry added unnecessarily, flattered by her obvious keenness.

He arrived a little ahead of time, and both he and Susan surprised themselves that they were so happy to be together again.

"I've missed you," admitted Susan, hugging Harry vigorously, "and you," she added, one hand seeking out his groin.

"We've missed you too," responded Harry squeezing her breast to add conviction to his assertion.

"Let's get to bed then," insisted Susan grabbing his hand.

"No, here by the pool will be better," countered Harry, "it's a warm morning and there are plenty of towels and cushions."

Susan was in no mood to argue which was the better venue and within a couple of minutes she was stretched out luxuriously with Harry's head firmly between her legs.

"Oh I had almost forgotten how good you are...oh yes... just like that, with your tongue." She sighed a deep satisfaction, all the irritation forgotten, all the frustration melted away.

Susan was deeply contented as the first hint of her climax began to rise within her, "Oh Harry, Harry," she mumbled incoherently, "so good, so so good. Then even the mumbling ceased, her breath drew shorter, then deeper; she bucked hard almost throwing Harry to one side, Her orgasm didn't grab her, it engulfed her, she cried out a throaty low pitched scream of uncontrolled pleasure, her thighs clamped tight around Harry gluing his mouth to her clitoris. Susan threshed about, throwing Harry every which way, but never letting go, until eventually she began to settle, quaking gradually, gently, until at last she stopped. Then as Susan released him she surprised both Harry and herself; she burst into tears, "Harry that was wonderful, you have no idea how much I've missed you, ever since I got home I've been thinking about this moment."

Harry was caught off balance slightly, firstly by the power of Susan's unleashed passion and also by her insistence that she had missed him so much; but most of all by his own realisation of how much she meant to him. "I love you Susan, I really do," he responded gravely.

Susan said nothing for a moment but pulled him towards her, "Inside me" she ordered, and Harry sank smoothly into her boiling pussy.

"Home," declared Susan, "now you really are home."

Harry started to move within her, very slowly, in, out, Susan liked it; it was a restful rhythm after her massive climax. "That's nice" she purred contentedly, "really nice" then after a few minutes she giggled, "I'm being a bit selfish would you like to cum now?"

Harry said nothing just propped himself up on his elbows for a moment and smiled his assent, "And," added Susan, "because you've been so lovely you can choose how we do it."

Harry again said nothing but thought for a few seconds then raised himself up on his hands, "how about, that is" he suggested hesitantly "would you like, would you fancy a..."

"And Maria, you will never guess what he said," Susan laughed and bit her lip.

Maria thought for a few seconds, it was now the afternoon of the same day and she had dropped in for a chat with her best friend, and to listen attentively to Susan's description of her morning. "I'll probably be wrong," Maria admitted "but I'll have a go, how about..." she watched her friend closely, "how about, Harry suggested ...a titty fuck?"

"How did you guess?" burst out Susan spilling her drink, "how on earth" she laughed?

Maria raised an eyebrow and grinned conspiratorially.

"So you too," Susan put a hand for a moment over her huge smile as she realised.

Maria nodded, "So what happened?"

"Well it was kinda intriguing, not much in it for me directly, but it let me see exactly what his responses were I quite liked seeing him get all worked up and knowing I was causing it without being so involved myself. But," Susan grinned ruefully, "I should have taken more notice of his warning."

"A lot was it," giggled Maria

"A lot doesn't cover it, but it covered me... more like a bucket load...and not just that, it was so sudden, no warning at all, as though he had pulled a trigger...splat, straight in my face, the next shot made it over my face...almost, and decorated my forehead and hair.

"And that I guess was only the beginning," laughed Maria."

"Well yes, I should have thought, we hadn't seen each other for ten days, he must have been storing it up for me...he backed off a bit, but without thinking I hung onto him, I got the lot, on my belly, on my boobs my arms, face, hair, everywhere and he never missed."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing really, I think from his expression Harry thought I might be annoyed, but I couldn't help laughing and that helped, but Maria, I thought that when a guy came it was usually two or three spurts and that was it... I wasn't counting but Harry must have done six or seven."

"He's young," explained Maria, "that would account for it, so I suppose you then had to hop into the shower."

"Well not exactly, Harry was I think still a bit concerned and he lay down and gave me a long cuddle. Then after, I suppose it must have been half an hour, we were spooning and he just slipped in, and we had a slow long gentle fuck...it was really nice," added Susan dreamily. "Then you rang to say you would be over so I told Harry he had to go...though he's coming back this evening... for my dancing lesson," she added quickly. "Now let's go inside, it's getting too hot to be out here and we'll be in full sun shortly."

The two women busied themselves for a few moments making a sandwich and sat on stools in the kitchen to eat them.

"You've told me everything that happened this morning but let's forget about Harry for a while and tell me how you got on with your ten days away from Hawksworth."

"Well the work was fine, I enjoyed it, doing a sustained series of flights rather than just the odd one or two here and there, I felt more a part of a team rather than just some blow in who works occasionally. But," added Susan with a smile, "it was an interruption to my schedule that might be more interesting to you."

Maria raised a quizzical eyebrow and Susan put her sandwich down for a moment; "On Boxing day, twenty sixth December, we had a maintenance problem in Sydney, so on the off chance, I rang Joe to see if we could catch up. To cut a long story short I ended up at his parents place in the middle of a family party. I really enjoyed it and got to meet the whole Callaghan tribe, there are quite a few of them. He has two sisters, ten or twelve years older than him I would guess, with husbands and kids, they were all really nice.

"Now just hang on," protested Maria, "sometimes cutting a long story short just won't do, I want details, go back to the moment you decided to ring Joe, and don't leave anything out."

"Oh alright," and Susan spent the next twenty minutes doing as she had been asked.

"Mmm," pondered Maria for a few moments, "it seems to me that this visit might have changed things between you and Joe: would that be right?"

Susan thought for a moment filled her glass again, and then nodded her assent, "I think it has, Joe wasn't as pushy as he had been on the previous two or three times I had seen him, and I felt I had more room to be myself...if that makes sense. And his nieces and nephews obviously think the world of him, oh I don't know, for the first time I just felt really comfortable to be with him.

"So you think...? began Maria."

"That it might go somewhere, Joe and me, I've thought about it a lot since, and yes I think it might."

"So how might that affect your relationship, liaison, whatever you would call it with Harry?"

"I've thought about that too, and I know that after this morning I don't want to give him up either." Susan grinned suddenly, "It's the sex; I love it, after years of short rations or none at all, I'm getting all I want, I'm not giving him up, not just yet. What I thought," Susan continued, "is that as Harry will be leaving for the US in about five or six weeks, which is only a couple of weeks after this dance in Sydney I could effectively have my cake and eat it till then, because Joe won't be up here in that period. Does that make me seem like a slut?"

"No," decided Maria emphatically, "all you are doing is packing the fun times that most people have in their teens and twenties into a couple of months, just go for it."

It was only after Maria left that Susan reflected that she hadn't told her best friend everything, that she and Joe texted or emailed at least daily, that either he or she phoned for a chat every other day or so. Susan also had not told Maria that Harry had said he loved her; she remembered that Maria had told Harry when they had been lovers that she loved him, but not that he had reciprocated. It might be a step to far to suggest that Harry had fallen for her in a different way; "The last thing I need, is to give Maria cause to feel jealous."

Susan also thought about Harry, "I'm very fond of him," she said to herself, "he's great company and the sex is great...but I'm not in love with him, nor shall I be. He might be a bit cut up about it when we finally part but he'll get over it; he's got a practical streak, just like me... yes he'll get over it."

Later that same day Harry returned and completed Susan's first lesson for almost two weeks, "That was excellent, you haven't forgotten a thing."

"Well I haven't forgotten any of the dances, but I am a bit worried," Susan said suggestively, "there are a few other things we need to practice as much as we can."

"Mmm," responded Harry, "they say practice makes perfect, so let's find out how perfect we can be."

Half an hour later Susan and Harry stretched out on her bed recovering from their first 'practice.' "Harry" asked Susan, "it's your birthday next week isn't it?"

"Yes"

"I would like to take you out...to say thank you, for teaching me to dance and everything."

"Well, you've already said thank you pretty convincingly, many times."

"Now you know that's not what I mean, I thought we could go to that new place over at Burra and try it out."

"I'd love too."

"Ok that's great; I'll pick you up at about seven on Friday, if that's alright."

"That's fine," agreed Harry, "except that I'll pick you up; I have a small addition in mind."

"Great," agreed Susan, "and talking of having things in mind for the weekend, do you remember I told you I had a special treat planned for you, I spoke about it before you went to Byron."

Harry hesitated, "I wasn't sure, wasn't sure that you really wanted to."

"Definitely, a woman should try everything at least once, and now I think it's time I paid this little man some attention."

She took Harry's cock and played gently, almost absent mindedly for a few minutes, first with her fingers then her lips and tongue; "Now, should I tease a little more, or maybe just jump on you...or let you jump on me... decisions, decisions," grinned Susan wickedly and she took the first option. Her tongue slid lazily up his cock then slowly engulfed just the tip; Susan knew that Harry loved to be slowly worked up until he could bear it no more. Not only did Susan love giving head, she loved the power, the initiative it gave her, she didn't want to be in charge either, all of the time, or even every time, but definitely some of the time.

She moved slowly up and down caressing his balls as she worked on him. On a whim she took him as far back as she could; she had tried to deep throat him before but just couldn't get the hang of it. Harry lay very still, hoping, but it didn't quite happen; Susan coughed, "Sorry I just can't do it," she laughed.

"Never mind," replied Harry "it's great fun trying...now maybe I should do some work."

"Alright," agreed Susan, "do me doggy style, quick and rough."

Harry did so; he had taken some time to realise that such a beautiful woman as Susan could from time to time like sex to be something other than an exercise in gentle romancing, but once he had worked out that she was not as fragile as he first imagined, he was stunned with the result. Harry drove into her hard, grabbed her hair to stop her slipping and sliding and proceeded to slam in and out as hard and fast as he could.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me," she yelled, her voice barely muffled by the pillows that her face was pressed into.

Harry grunted with effort, "I am fucking you, you're my fucking bitch.

She felt the growing urgency of Harry's impending orgasm, Susan thrust back against him, "Fill me up Harry, fuck me ...make me pregnant!"

Harry's response was instantaneous, he burst within her and poured stream after stream into her womb, then exhausted, he slumped forward, completely spent for the moment. After a few minutes Harry rolled away and Susan turned onto her back; they said nothing for a few minutes, then Harry looked across at her and grinned. "Hey what's this about making you pregnant, you said you were on the pill?"

"I am," smiled Susan "It's just that in the heat of the moment I fancied the idea of you making me pregnant, and me saying so, seemed to make you come like a rocket."

"In that case I'll take it as a compliment," laughed Harry.

"Now," said Susan becoming businesslike, "a couple of things I mustn't forget, firstly I won't be seeing you Thursday because I have a 'ladies lunch 'which I don't want to miss, and after that, a pension fund trustees meeting. Secondly, remember that on Friday you will need to bring a toothbrush when you pick me up, I don't think you'll need much else but I have booked to stay overnight."

"Ok," replied Harry, "I will pick you up about seven thirty or so. Now," he added, "I have to get going, I said I would ring my mum this evening."

After Harry had gone Susan took a shower and when she was drying herself she reflected on what she thought had been a close to perfect day. She knew that Harry generally left her in a sort of post orgasmic glow for a while but she smiled to herself when she remembered her telling him she wanted to be made pregnant. With a small shock Susan realised 'It's true, I would like to be...I've never thought that before,' then she laughed at herself again, 'maybe it's all the sex but I almost surprised myself because I do quite like the idea...never thought that would happen again.'

Harry rang his mum and then spent almost the whole of the next day working on a maths problem he had started to think about whilst on holiday at Byron. He was uninterrupted all day, Freddy Miller had been proved right, all the usual jobs had dried up with the start of the holiday period and now Freddy had returned from overseas, the clients were ringing him anyway.

Late in the afternoon he answered a phone call. "Hi Harry, this is Carol, how are you?" They chatted for a few minutes about what they had each been doing over the past few weeks but then Carol suddenly changed tack, "Harry I want to ask you for some advice about computers, do you think we could get together tomorrow for about half an hour?"

"Yes, fine."

"Good, say Café Georgios at 11.30, ok?

"Yes, I'll see you there."

Carol rang off; Harry thought no more about it and went back to his work.

The following morning after breakfast Harry again worked on his maths, after a long lay off he had resumed his old working pattern. He could work for hours on end, day after day if he was doing something interesting, so he almost jumped when just after eleven o'clock his phone rang; "Hi Harry this is Carol, just ringing in case your head is stuck in a book, see you at Georgios in half an hour."

She hung up straight away and Harry jumped to his feet. "Oh lord I would have forgotten if she hadn't rung," Within ten minutes Harry was out of the house and he calculated that he would be just on time if he walked. It turned out that Harry got to Georgios first, and as it was not too hot, he just had time to pick an outside table in the shade. No sooner had Harry sat down than Carol arrived, and to Harry's slight surprise she had Lois with her. Greetings made they sat down and Harry asked what they would like.

"I'll have a banana smoothie," replied Carol.

"And your usual coffee?" Harry asked Lois.

"Ahh, umm no," replied Lois indecisively, "I'll have the same as Carol."

"Well that's a new one," laughed Harry, "I've never known you knock back a coffee before."

Lois didn't respond at once but after the waitress took their order and walked away she looked up at Harry and smiled hugely, "You see Harry I've been told that all the caffeine might not be good for the baby."

"What! You mean Lois, you're pregnant.

Lois nodded, "Yes we are pregnant"

"Wonderful and when are you due?"

"First things first Harry, I said, we, are pregnant."

"What you mean..."

"Me too," interrupted Carol with a smile as big as Lois', "We're both pregnant... Lois and me," she added for emphasis.

"Well," said Harry "I don't know why I was so surprised seeing that was the plan, but I should congratulate you both, I don't have to ask how happy you are, I can see that."

"We've known for some time, but we didn't want to say anything until our twelve weeks ultrasound, that was yesterday and we are both fine, Carol was a bit shocked when she first found out, because for her it was unexpected."

"But it was the best possible shock," intervened Carol, "the very best"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Educating Harry Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds