• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prying Eyes

Prying Eyes

It is dark and hot in the room, my arms are aching from having them tied up above my head while I wait for my punishment. You had warned me that if I was too friendly to the guys who came to my counter that you would find out and would punish me severely. I have no idea how you knew but I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, it is part of my job to be nice to the customers and that's all I was doing. Is it my fault that my uniform is low cut and tight fitting and my breasts get pushed up and my cleavage is more than visible? Or that the skirt we have to wear is too short and the tops of the black seamed stockings are visible every time we bend over? It is my asshole bosses way of selling more to exploit his attractive employees.

In any case when I came in the door at the end of the day all I know is I was grabbed from behind and pushed into my dark spare bedroom and my hands were tied up above my head to the hook that hangs from the ceiling. I felt my clothes being removed one piece at a time, first a warm hand reached up and unsnapped the stockings from the garter belt and they were slid down my legs and pulled off, then my skirt was unzipped and pulled down off my ass and off my legs as well. Then my blouse was unbuttoned and left open and my strapless bra was undone and tossed aside.

Warm hands caressed my body as I stood stock still wearing only an open blouse and black garter belt. We are encouraged not to wear panties at my job and so I don't have to argue about I comply, it actually makes me feel very sexy to know only the thinnest material stands between my bare pussy and the probing eyes of my sometimes very hot customers.

The room is warm so I am not cold but I have goose bumps all over my body, mostly from the anticipation of what I know is coming when my punishment begins. My nipples are hard and tingling and my pussy is already soaked even though have barely been touched.

Suddenly the door opens and a sliver of light appears and I am left alone in the dark room. I try my best to get comfortable but it is hard when your hands are pinned up above you so I shift my weight from one leg to the other and wait...

What seems like an eternity later but is really only 5 minutes or so the door opens again and you enter wearing a black mask over your eyes and nothing else. Your body is hard and all man, you have muscles where you should and your chest is covered with a thin layer of soft hair that leads down your belly to the place I love to spend so much time...your gorgeous cock. You have strong legs and a great ass and I can't get enough of you!

You walk up to me and you smack me on the ass, hard. I make no sound because I am well aware of the rules and would not want to be punished. I lean into your hand as you caress my ass where you just smacked me and you reach up and cup my breast with your warm hands and slowly roll my nipple in your fingers until it comes to life and gets rock hard. You move to the other breast and treat it the same way. When I am lulled into a sense of peace you smack my ass on the other side. I jump as I am startled but still make no sound.

You continue to rub my ass and each circle your hand makes brings your hand closer to my pussy. I am dying to spread my legs and allow you access to my throbbing wet hole but again I know the rules...you are in charge and you will touch me when you are ready so I put up with being teased further. My desire is building and I think that one flick of my clit would send me over the edge but I have to wait like a good girl.

You kneel behind me and order me to bend forward slightly so my ass is higher up and your tongue can tease me more. You take my ass cheeks in your hands and spread it open so my pussy is exposed. You lean into my ass and stick out your tongue and run it along my pussy. I try so hard to stand still but what you are doing feels so good that I am having such a hard time. You press farther and your flat tongue makes contact with my whole pussy, you can taste my juices a they flow over your tongue and you want more, you reach around to the front of my pussy and you put your fingers on my hard swollen clit. You rub it hard in slow circles teasing me to the brink and back. I can't wait to feel you slide your hot cock inside me...you fill me up so well that I feel I will burst.

You stand up and grab my tits roughly and start to suck them hard, you bite and suck them until they are so hard they hurt and a low moan escapes my lips

Abruptly I am alone again...I broke the golden rule and made noise...I knew the consequences but couldn't help it so now I am left alone wet and hard and aching for you...

20 minutes passes and the door opens again, you ask if I am ready to be a good girl and I nod. You don't have to see me to know I am nodding in agreement just so you will give me that cock.

You leave me tied up and come to me, you lift my right leg and wrap it around your hip and in one swift movement your entire cock is buried inside my pussy. It is so hard for me to not make a sound as you start to pump in and out of me like a piston. My pussy is so wet that you are sliding in and out like I was made for your cock. Your grind your hips in circles, first one way and then the other in the most erratic rhythm that I never know what you are going to do next.

You are positioned in such a way that your movements bring your pelvic bone close to my clit every second or third thrust and I am so close to cumming, but I dare not say a word or you will stop and leave me alone again. Your breathing is getting harder and you have tightened your hold on my hips so I know you are close, I move ever so slightly so my legs are spread even further apart and now each thrust brings your hard body into contact with my swollen clit...two more thrusts and I will be in heaven

One

Two

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I am cumming so hard, you take your cue from my screams that you pull your cock out and shoot your hot load all over my pulsating pussy, you rub your cum into my juices and the mixture is wet and sticky...you reach up to untie my arms and whisper in my ear that I better have learned my lesson because you are watching me...I whisper in your ear...yes boss! And smack your ass as I walk past you to turn on the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prying Eyes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds