• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whose Fault Was It Ch. 03

Whose Fault Was It Ch. 03

12

It was a Friday when the six month period ended and the divorce was final. By that time Janet had thrown herself into her work with a vengeance. Her performance was catching the eyes of higher management. With her good performance and confidence at work Janet didn't feel at all guilty about taking that Friday afternoon off. She went to her jeweler. Janet was a familiar face and was quickly attended by the owner himself.

Janet pulled the wedding ring from her finger and handed it to the man. "Shall I clean this while you shop?" he asked.

"No, that is not why I'm here. I want to trade that ring for something else. What have you got that I might like?" she smiled.

The jeweler knew the ring and also of Janet's divorce. He would be happy to take the diamond in as a trade. For three hours Janet looked and tried on different rings. She would lay one aside they finally reject it for another. Finally she gave it up. "I think I will sleep on it. Just keep my ring, I'll be back in the morning and make my choice."

True to her word Janet was back when the store opened. The owner smiled. "Have you decided or do you wish to look some more?"

With a twisted smile Janet said, "I've decided." She looked down at the cloth on the counter that held her wedding bands. "I'll take this." With that Janet picked up the wedding ring slipped it back on her finger and left the store. The ring was never off her finger again for more than just minutes.

Things changed over the next year. Jill sold her house and moved away. By that time Janet had not spoken to Jill in 6 months. Janet had moved to one of the guest bedrooms. At first she thought by purchasing new bedroom furnishing she could move back into the master bedroom. That didn't work. Janet then had the bedroom remodeled. New paint, crown molding, a new door way to the master bath didn't help either. Finally Janet gave up and resolved to sleep where she was.

Years passed. Mark was doing well in his job. He had learned how to make money in all he did. He had worked out a per diem system where he could make money on his travel. Mark now drove Ford cars. They were cheaper and didn't cost as much per mile to own as the Lexus he was use to. When the car got just about 100,000 miles he would sell it to a friend and purchase another. Mark was replacing cars every 15 to 18 months. Mark's territory had the highest sales and the lowest cost per sale. He had been given even more territory. Mark looked on that as just more opportunity.

Janet had been promoted twice. She was now executive level. She had a good retirement plan and was investing her money wisely. Her constant mentor was Hilda that kept a close watch on her daughter. Hilda was happy Janet had seemed to move on with her life but she could tell that there was still something missing that haunted her daughter. And the most evident clue was Janet's lack of a social life.

Five years after the divorce Mark was in a nice hotel in the LA area. He was working out in the hotel gym. As he walked on the tread mill he looked in the mirror. He saw his reflection. He was 6' 1" in height. Mark had gained 5 pounds since he had left Nashville. He now was 195 pounds but was still in good shape for his age. His hair was a little grayer at the temples but his big brown eyes still that a twinkle. He was so lost in his thoughts he had failed to notice the woman on the stair climber. She had finished and was walking toward the door. She stopped and looked in the same mirror as she put lipstick on her lips. She caught Mark's evil grin.

She was maybe 35. She wore spandex shorts that molded to her body. She had a white sports bra on with the top straps visible in the large neck of the loose t-shirt she wore. He had a pink sweat band across her forehead that accented the short pompom pony tail of blond hair at the top of her head. On her feet was a pair of white tennis shoes and pink socks rolled down on her ankles like pink sweat band to match the one on her head. She was short, maybe 5'2" and a beauty even after the workout.

Mark was thinking that this woman would have the right ensemble and accessories for every need. From walking a mountain trail in Colorado, to a dance floor in New York City. Or a trip down the Snake River white water rafting to walking the beach in Miami, this woman had class.

She caught his eye and turned to look at Mark as she put the tube of lipstick into the pouch that hung round her waist and was centered on the flat stomach. She approached Mark and looked up at him. "What was that little mischievous smile all about?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Mark looked down at her chest. Displayed in bold letters across her pert breasts was the word guess. Mark grinned again. The woman followed his eyes to her breast mounds and looked back at him with a question in eyes.

"If I had a 'guess', I would say those two must be beautiful," he smiled.

Catching his wit she stuck out her hand, "I'm Julie, and you are?"

"Mark is the name and I'm pleased to meet you Julie."

Julie reached up took Mark's hand and led him away. Without a word the two went into the elevator. Julie escorted Mark to her room and when inside she turned and pushed him back against the door. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and then the bra. "They are a little sweaty but otherwise, what do you think, was your guess right?" she asked with a smile.

Mark looked at Julie's breasts and answer even more beautiful than he imagined. "Bet you say that to all the ladies. Now if you don't mind I'll take a shower."

Mark thought she had toyed with him and was asking him to leave. But when she added, "Are you going to join me or do you prefer to shower alone?"

The two showered together. Mark made sure he washed ever part of her body even kneeling to wash she soles of her feet. He loved the view. Mark was even with Julie's sex. He couldn't resist the urge to lean over and kiss her there. Julie smiled and put her hand on the back of Mark's head and held him in place for a minute. Mark took that as a hint and began to explore her wet lips with his tongue and his hands played with Julie's ass.

Julie moaned with pleasure and spread her legs just a little more to allow Mark better entrance to her. As Mark worked his tongue between her lips his fingers tracked the crack between the lovely ass cheeks. Soon his finger was touching her tight puckered rose bud. Julie squealed and flinched but it was not from pain or discomfort.

Julie pulled up on him and Mark knew she wanted him to stand. He did and found Julie waiting to kiss him, letting her tongue explore his mouth. When she broke the kiss Julie began the favor of washing Mark. She didn't miss a spot on him and took great care washing his manhood and his ass. Julie stimulated him by probing Mark's ass as she scrubbed with a wash rag.

Both were extremely hot when they stepped out of the shower. The heat they felt was that of sexual passion. They dried one another then Mark picked Julie up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom area of the suite.

That portion of the unit has two king size beds. One bed had been slept on, the other was covered with luggage. All were open showing the contents. Mark saw the luggage contents were neat and straight as if being packed or not yet disturbed. He would later find it was Julie's way. She was always neat and orderly.

Seeing that Mark had noticed her luggage, she said, "Think I brought enough for three days?"

"As far as I'm concerned you are wearing all you need to wear," he said. With that Mark laid her on the bed and took a place beside her.

Julie looked at the clock. It wasn't quite 10 a.m. Julie knew she had time to enjoy Mark before she needed to be out of the room. Closing her eyes she felt Mark's lips on her hard nipples. As he sucked and lightly bit on her nubs his hands gently massaged and kneaded her warm breast flesh. Mark worked his way her stomach and stopped at her navel. Julie giggled as he let his tongue find its depth.

He moved on down her body. Mark lips met her nether lips. They were smooth, warm, swollen and wet. There was no stubble because Julie had been 'bikini waxed' just three days before. Without the water of the shower to interfere, Mark got the true taste of this woman. It was sweet and as delightful as he had ever tasted. However it had been many months since Mark had been with a woman for sex. And years since he had been between ones legs like this. He felt like a high school boy.

With urging from Julie, Mark worked his way back up her body and they were soon kissing. He was between her legs and his hard member was at the opening of Julie's pussy. With one gently smooth thrust Mark was inside her. Julie wrapped her legs around Mark and held tight. "Just don't move for a minute. I just want to enjoy this. You feel wonderful."

The two slowly kissed and let their tongues probe the other's mouth. Then together they began to move gently and proceeded slowly to a savage carnal mating session. Julie had experienced two orgasm; the second just a little stronger than the first. She was quickly building for a third as she felt Marks tense and thrust into her and hold tight. She responded by pulling him to her and tightening her own grip as if for dear life. A moment later she felt Mark begin to fill her with his offering. That was the thing that pushed Julie over the cliff and brought on a third crashing orgasm. Through it all Julie held Mark to her. Their wanton lust began to cool into the afterglow of fulfilling sex. They caught their breath and felt the sweat their coupling had produced.

Even with hot wet bodies, they held their embrace. Soon they were on their sides deep in slumber. The combination of work out and fulfilling sex had put them both to sleep. They slept as two children that had been lovingly rocked to sleep.

Julie was the first to wake. She sleepily looked at the clock. 11:15. Julie shook Mark. "Mark wake up, I have to check out."

Mark looked at her thru sleepy eyes. "Really, come on stay the day and I'll pay for the room."

Julie kissed his forehead, "It's not that lover. I have things to do. I was only here because they were installing a new A/C unit in my house. There will be mail waiting for me. I have to get back." Julie moved to let her lips meet Mark's. "I don't want to, but I got to. Come on get up and come home with me. How long you staying?" she asked.

"I will be here all week." Mark answered.

"You are more than welcome at my house and I won't charge...well not money anyway!" she laughed.

"I'll gladly pay that price. You are incredible, Julie"

"Some might disagree but as long as I have you fooled. Now let's get going. Can you be ready to check out in half an hour?"

"For you, that will be no problem." Mark said as he got up and looked for his shorts.

One hour later Mark found himself trying to follow a fast moving Porsche thru LA traffic. He wondered if Julie was trying to lose him. But Mark managed to keep her well enough in site to get off the freeway and onto Highway 1. He was surprised when she pulled into a beachfront home along exclusive Malibu Beach. Mark watched her park in the garage. He pulled in behind her into the tight semi circle of paving that served as her drive.

Mark joined her in the garage. He helped Julie unload her luggage from the vehicle. Perhaps extract would be a better term. Getting them out of the small compartment was like working a Chinese wooden puzzle. With bags all out, it took both of their effort to get the luggage to the second floor bedroom. That done they went back to get Mark's two bags.

At the car she leaned to him and kissed him. "I'm glad you came home with me lover."

Mark looked both directions and took in her neighborhood. The lots were 50' or so wide so there was a sea of automobiles. All were expensive. His 4 door Ford sedan looked out of place. To the north Mark recognized a Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, and saw even more models he could not name. To the south was about the same with the exception of one Lincoln. At least his was not the only Ford product for miles.

Looking at Julie, he asked "Think my car will be safe out here?" Mark gestured toward the expensive vehicles in both directions.

"Oh I think it'll be safe," she smiled, "We do have a strong police presents along the highway."

"Bet it would be safe even with the keys in the ignition," Mark joked.

"I wouldn't go that far, but we better grab your bags and get inside. I have something for you!" Julie led the way closing the garage door behind them. She asked Mark if he would mind putting his luggage in the guest room. It was not where he would sleep, it would just give him better access to his clothes.

Bags put away Julie led Mark to the street level and the sliding glass door that faced the ocean. "Now I have something for you to enjoy. You just stand and look at the ocean and I'll give it to you." That said Julie dropped to her knees and pulled Marks shorts down. Looking up at him with her big eyes she took him in her mouth. She closed her eyes and began to massage the underside of his cock with her tongue. With Julie doing her magic it was impossible for Mark to watch the water.

Mark closed his eyes and reveled in the Julie's talents. It wasn't long before he was ready to erupt again. Not knowing Julie that well he began to nudge her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. She just increased her efforts. Mark tensed and began to pump pearls of cum into her mouth. Julie accepted that and swallowed it all. She even sucked his limp member, cleaning him of all traces.

Mark helped Julie to her feet and they kissed again. When she pulled away she smiled. "I owned you that for what you did for me in bed. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did. I have always wanted to suck a man off in front of the door."

Mark was shocked. "That's alright when we go to the beach you can take a look at the house. All anyone could see would be you above the deck railing. Only you and I know what I was doing."

Julie told Mark to make himself at home. She had some mail to down load. Where Julie went was to her office that was on a level that would have been a walkout on the beach if there had been a door. It was well lit and a complete office. The only thing that made it a little peculiar was the lack of windows. That was to Julie's liking for she didn't want distractions when she worked.

Mark took a seat and watched the waves. It was relaxing and he soon dozed off. When he woke up Julie was beside him in just a robe. "Ready for a little more exercise?"

Mark looked up at her and smiled. At that moment he didn't know if she meant out in the water or in the bedroom but he didn't care which. He stood and let her lead him up the stairs to the bedroom. She dropped the robe and was naked underneath. Mark just smiled and lifted both eyebrows to let her know he was impressed.

Julie started to slowly undress Mark. He offered no resistance and did as she wanted to help the woman get him out of the few clothes he wore. As she knelt to pull his shoes and shorts off his feel she was facing his erect member. She looked up into Mark's eyes, smiled then licked her lips slowly. If it was possible Mark's erection grew harder. Gesturing toward the bed Julie soon had Mark in the middle of the bed on his back. She lay down beside him and said, "Maybe we need to discuss the rules."

Marks looked at Julie with a small puzzled look. He was thinking it was time to discuss the price of her charms. This place was not cheap, and neither was her taste.

If Julie had any idea what Mark was thinking she didn't seem to note or care. "What I mean is the limits that I have. First I am not into group sex. I will not do a threesome or a gang bang. I have never been with a woman and I don't intend to start." She looked at Mark. "Most men like to see two women I hear, well if that is your liking then I'm not for you. Are we ok so far?"

Mark nodded 'yes', he understood and agreed to those limits.

"Ok, we will go on with my 'don't'," she smiled. "I don't do kids or animals." Looking into Mark's eyes she continued, "I hope I am not being too crude but I want this in the open. I will not into blood or scat. And I will not have my photo on the internet. Now are you ok with that?"

"Sound reasonable to me," Mark muttered.

"Sorry lover but I know what you must think of me. I met you in a hotel and brought you here. You must think I am some kind of...well shall we say a loose woman. I assure you I'm not. I am selective. And I selected you. Don't ask me why, there just seemed to be a connection and...well I have been without a 'boyfriend' for a few months. This town is full of freaks and I just want you to know where I stand."

Mark lied, "I never had doubts you were anything of the sort. I can tell that you are a woman of breeding... I'm sorry I mean a woman of class."

Julie laughed, "No offence taken. Oh and one other thing. I have not had a man...well fill me with...man jam in a while. I usually insist on a condom. I wanted you at the hotel and didn't have one. I am glad you didn't keep one in your wallet like some redneck. As I was saying I usually require that and in that bed side table drawer you will find one if you want it." Julie opened the drawer. There were several boxes of filled with different types of condoms. Looking up at her Julie saw the look. "Lover those have been there a while. I am not what you are thinking!"

"What was I thinking?" Mark stammered tying to be innocent.

"I'm not a prostitute and I won't ask for money. But you might worry where I've been so you are welcome. But with you in the hotel I remember how it was feeling my man fill me with his seed. I liked it. I am on the pill for more than birth control. It regulates my period, so don't worry about impregnating me. Right now I am so wet wanting you in me. To feel your...well your cock in me bareback. I want you now anyway you want me. I've been around the block. I have done most so anything I didn't list is fine."

Mark smiled, "Really?"

"I've seen that look. You want something kinky. Yes I have done most all. I've had it in all three holes. I have been tied up, and even tied up a few. I have taken a shower but I enjoy giving them better. I have posed for a lot of photos but I keep them. I've done it in public places, well within reason. I haven't been arrested. I have been spanked and spanked men. The spanking is a tossup. I've teased and flirted and then denied the poor hard fellow. I've been to a nude beach and even a nudist camp. That's about all I can think of right now. Any of those interest you?" Julie asked with a big smile.

Mark pulled her to kiss her. "What I want now is to make love to you. I want to feel my cock in your velvety and warm pussy. I want to take my time and fill you with all the cum I've got in my balls."

Julie pulled away and teased, "And what will we do this afternoon?" But Mark was not interested in any more talk. He wanted to have her. He wanted to take her. He wanted to be inside her and feel they were one.

Julie was feeling the passion burn in her soul too and she longed to have Mark. She was glad he didn't want a condom. Soon he was on top of her kissing her passionately. Mark's hands were fondling Julie's breasts as she massaged his cock. He could wait no longer and let Julie guide him into her spread lips. In moments they were in wild throws of passion. Both were thrusting their hips to meet the other. They were fighting for breath and beading with sweat even with the air conditioned house.

Julie was first to cum and Mark followed her quickly. When she felt Mark erupting in her womb she wrapped her leg around his ass and held with all her strength. Moaning like an animal she took all he offered. Then she relaxed under the spent Mark. It was the most enjoyable sex Mark had had in over 5 years. He rolled off Julie and pulled her to him. He kissed her the forehead as they both drifted off into a peaceful nap.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whose Fault Was It Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds