• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pushed a Little Too Far

Pushed a Little Too Far

1234

Monday night is my favorite night of the week. That's because Monday is game day. Every Monday from seven to eleven our club meets in the ballroom in the rec center to play board games, card games, night games or even console games. I'm game master of the club, and own forty-six of the seventy plus board games we play and know how to play almost all of them. My roommate, roommate to be, and friends all come play with us, and our club has been nominated for club of the year on campus. We usually get twenty to thirty people every Monday and have special events from time to time.

The president of our club is Jennifer and I've had a crush on her since my freshman year from going kayaking with her. She taught me, mostly anyway, how to do an Eskimo roll in the kayak. That's where you flip over in a kayak so your torso is underwater and you turn it back over using only your body and the paddle for torque without getting out. Learning is a bit of a challenge given that the whole time you try and practice it you are forced under water and either have to succeed, be helped to turn over by someone, or panic and swim out filling the kayak with water. Jennifer helped to turn me over many, many times and I'm not sure even then how much I kept her there to help me or just to have her there.

Being in her swimsuit, in a tight bikini top I couldn't help but notice how good she looked. She had medium long hair, tight stomach, good-sized tits, and a beautiful face with an almost constant smile or laugh. She actually was sort of a tomboy and despite her good physique she wore swim trunks and played as rough as the other guys in the pool. She would ram your boat and tip you over if you let her and was one of the first picks for polo. Given she goes to an engineering school where the ratio is at best 3:1 guys I guess you sort of have to play rough to be good. Unfortunately she was a year older and I was far to shy at the time to do anything but enjoy her company and after the kayaking sort of fizzled I lost contact with her for almost a year.

Seeing her again at the club presentation day last fall I immediately joined Board and Gaming Club. Not only was playing games one my favorite things to do, it meant I got to spend time with her again, which was a definite plus.

My first few meetings I got to know a lot of people and I found out just how many different board games there are. I had always been an avid gamer, and I have played many board games, all the standard ones: Monopoly, Sorry, Life, Scrabble, Battleship, Risk, and many card games. I was even state champion at Bridge in high school. But the first few weeks I played a new game every week, some I'd never even heard of before. Mario, the card game, the one that actually inspired the franchise; Stock Ticker, a game of playing the stocks with a group of people all given same starting money to see who can make the most in an allotted time; Settlers of Catan, one of our staples, a game to rule the island of Catan by building the most economic network to build an empire; and many more.

Every week I would go to see these people and play games with them and quickly we became friends. But outside of game night we still had a very large workload. Being physics major I have one of the hardest majors at the school. I went to the library between classes quite often because it was easier than going home and it increased my chances of actually getting work done. Jennifer too went to the library to work and I always said hi as I went passed her to find an outlet for my laptop. Her hair was so pretty everytime I passed her and she always smiled when she saw me.

Working up my nerve I would go and sit with her at the table whenever she was alone to work with her. This usually meant I didn't get much work done, as we tended to talk too much to pay attention to what we were doing.

With the start of the new semester our schedules changed and I found she had lunch every day the same time as me. Besides becoming a very prominent member of the club and having real issues to talk to her about we were good friends by now and I often had lunch at her table with her friends. More and more I was aware of how beautiful she was despite her frumpy clothing.

For some reason I still don't understand she wore the baggiest clothing and was the height of nerd. She wore a knit wool hat with tassels and a black baggy sweatshirt with loose jeans. Even up close it was hard to tell how good she really looked, her face being the exception. Being a very bubbly person she was always smiling and had a very good laugh, even when she was down somehow her face was still lit up. She never wore make-up had no need to, her face was smooth and she got very rosy cheeks when she was cold.

I wanted very much to ask her out and my crush had done nothing but grown since I kept spending time with her. Conversely, our friendship was very good and she spent a lot of time with me as it was and I didn't want to risk it with a date gone badly and the awkwardness it would mean. Still she was one of the hotter girls I've met and she loved to play games as much as me, I couldn't just let her slip away.

Meeting her again in the library I sat with her and started to do my circuits homework. She was an electrical so I figured she could help me, besides it was an excuse to meet with her. It was Monday so I figured we could do this between now and game night. Sadly, my stupid analog class was so over my head it was over her head and she was a year ahead of me in that field. So our 'study time' turned into her playing with my phone and me watching, helping, and playing Lux (basically risk) on my computer. She played angry birds and rush hour on my phone until around five. At which point I suggested food, she was going to just go home and have dinner, but I managed to convince her to go to Chipotle with me instead. A double win to be sure because Chipotle was now both delicious and enticing enough to get her to go out with me.

We walked back to her house to get her car and go since she needed her wallet and she lived only a few blocks down the hill and across the creek. After a pleasant dinner she dropped me off at my friends and told me she'd meet me at game night later.

A week or so passed since our quasi-date and it was our three-day weekend. We had Monday off, rather than miss game night I suggested to the club we have game day at my house instead. Twelve hours plus of solid games and fun all day Monday and into Tuesday morning. We set up my friend's projector in the spare room pointing it at the ceiling for an extra twist to play Portal on, and all the Rock Band stuff in the living room. We sort of regretted the Rock Band stuff thou, because our group has the worst singing of any group of people I've ever encountered. But despite our bad tune we have much fun all day.

Jennifer and I went to get the pizza and another drum-set from goodwill since our pedal broke. But another person came with us so I did not get time with her alone. When we got back we made her play portal since for some reason she hadn't and I lay next to her taunting her as she played.

Night came and we set-up Halo on both our Xbox's and Jennifer, me, and another person from game night played on the one in the spare room. We played zombies mostly and I being rather good at it started to taunt Jennifer with Jennifer hunting. Whenever I was zombie, or especially if she was zombie, rather than play the game normally and run, I hunted her and taunted her by telling her what I was going to do. How close I was, where I'd come from, and what gun I'd use. After a while merely saying her name made her jump.

Despite my warnings I still was very good at hunting her and she grew angry with me and took my hat from me. This is something people don't generally do as I get it back one way or another and people don't cross me in that. But instead of snatching it back from her I countered and took her hat. I had worn her hat once before and the smell of her hair had infused itself into the hat and smelled very good. She had a sort of fruity shampoo or something and the smell was rather distinctive to her. I felt it was a worthy trade and continued to hunt her while smelling her hat.

Twice more she came to our house that week to play games with us and help on our random craft day. Craft day was needed because one can only handle so much calculus and I at least needed to get out my artistic side. We made among other things a giant gummi bear by melting down gummi bears in a make shift double boiler and pouring it into a honey bear. The bear was a massive win, and is still very delicious.

That Saturday I texted Jennifer to see what she was up too and she replied work but she up for anything after seven. Getting up my nerve I said she should go out with me then. After a rather long pause, which was rather intense on my end at least, she finally said yes she'd go.

Our date went good as far as I could tell. We went and played mini golf first. She lost horribly on the first nine but managed to do much better the second half. It was a relief because I would have hated to tell her she tripled my score so I only told her she won on the back nine by one point. Next, we had Chinese food and went to go see Tangled in the theater. Being nerds and the only people in there, we made fun of the movie as we watched it and were laughing most of the time.

After the movie we went back to my car and discovered I didn't have my key. We looked and retraced our steps but it was lost and we couldn't find it. Since I only lived about a mile from the theater anyway we walked back to my house to get my spare from my roommate since he drives me more often than I drive anyway. It was snowing and we were playing in the snow as we walked. She couldn't slide as far as me but she was good conversation as we walked and talked.

We both were avid fans of Calvin and Hobbes who I commonly associate with Jack (the narrator) and Tyler Durden from Fight Club. Jennifer was not a fan of Fight Club and had no interest in knowing the many similarities between the two. How Tyler was a recreation of Hobbes, as Calvin grew up and found himself crushed as the perfect happy life he was promised turned out to be a shallow meaningless existence.

Rather than get into the details we agreed to disagree. Walking past the dealerships between my house and the theater we drew on the cars covered in snow. Games of tic-tac-toe, man with hat from XKCD, random messages, and we cleaned all the snow off one car in the middle of the lot for the random.

Walking back to my house we decided since the snow was so good we wanted to play in it more. We built the Calvin and Hobbes head peeking up over the hill, like a giant poking his nose over with his fingers to the sides. It stayed there for almost a week before it melted, which here is rather significant. Making it was fun, and I loved to sculpt and have been front page of the paper twice for my snow Lincoln and snowman protest relief. After an hour or two Jennifer was frozen, she had kept kneeling in the snow and her legs were all wet and frozen. So we went inside to warm up and had apple cider.

She changed into my shorts and stripped to her tank top under her other shirt. I gave her my blamange, which is a giant white puffy feather blanket. It gets its name from the Monty Python sketch, but needless to say, it is awesome, very comfy, and very warm. She curled right up into it and drank the cider but her cheeks stayed red. Suggesting we watch another movie we decided on The Chronicles of Riddick as she had never seen it before and was a huge fan of Vin Diesel, not in small part because he plays D&D.

I got my feather pillow that was really a three-in-one giant pillow to support us as we watched the movie and we lay on my bed under the blamange. My computer on my desk is a 27" iMac and has a screen big enough to function as a TV. Rather than mess with the transfer to my external and setting it up on my Xbox for the living room this was easier. My roommate watched the movie with us and I held Jennifer lightly as we watched. After the movie was over it was getting very early even by my standards and I didn't want to get up. Jennifer was not as pro at morning activity as me and simply lay there as the credits finished and the screen went dark from inactivity.

I couldn't sleep, not with her in my bed this close to me, and it appeared she was not asleep either. We moved so as to lie in the bed long way rather than across it as we had for the movie. For the next length of time, I'm not really sure how long, we played a very subtle little game. First she would roll over and get closer and then pull back. Then I would roll to hold her and then thinking she was asleep pull back. She would then lay her head on my shoulder and I would pull close to her. All our movements were intentional but apparently random as if made during sleep. I commented as such after a long time saying how pro we were at sleeping. She laughed and agreed saying she hadn't slept any either. I told her to lie on her side then so I could hold her properly.

She did and I spooned up to her and draped my arm over her pulling her to me as we lay under the covers. Her legs were so smooth against mine, her hair so sweet in my face. I felt very relaxed as I held her and many a night have I longed just for that simple hold. But given the situation I wanted more.

My hand holding her stomach was just brushing the underside of her tit. Squeezing ever so softly at first I massaged the area just underside her tit. She did not protest the massage but kept me at first from moving higher. My massage grew slowly more insistent and I pressed up and she released and I finally held the soft tender breasts I so worshiped for some reason.

They felt so large in my hands yet tender as I felt her sigh as I pressed and rolled them. This was my favorite part; her reactions to my touches were far more satisfying than the touches themselves. After awhile I slid my hand down to the bottom of her shirt. She knew what I was doing and quickly helped me to pull her shirt out of the way as I slid my hand back up her naked torso back to her now more exposed tits. Her body was warm and she moved to feel my hands more as them played along her body. I did my best to push her bra out of the way and gripped her naked tit feeling her moan softly as I did so.

Emboldened by my success thus far I slid my hand down over her legs, my shorts, and rubbed them. She had to know where I was headed but didn't seem to protest the movement. Moving my hand to between her legs I felt her jerk as I slid my fingers up her slit though the fabric.

Holding myself back I kept my hard cock off her, somehow it felt wrong to unnerve her with it pressing to hard to have her right then. I wanted to pleasure her, to feel her pleasure and if the time came then move forward. For now I kept my hand to her pussy and my other still fondling her tit. She was quiet as I rubbed her but her enjoyment was obvious. She kept her head craned back mouth slightly open, her breathing was elevated with her pulse and I felt her jerk from time to time went I circled her clit.

I wanted to get my hand inside the shorts to get closer to her pussy, to feel the dampness I knew was there. I wanted so very badly to feel her cum, to shake in my arms, to cry out. I felt her, hoping to go further, but she held my hand down. Everytime I tried to move it she pulled it back to her pussy, I thought at first it was because she didn't want it to leave, but given her insistence and not letting my hand above the waistband I knew my advances were finally being stopped. Finally she said the clothes were staying on today and to play with the top instead.

Disappointed, I nonetheless submitted to her request, as it was after all the first date and she had done far more than I had expected already. Rolling her over and holding her to me I told her to kiss me then. We kissed and held each other until 10ish in the morning and talked about all sorts of things from religion to the stupid circuits to how amazing she felt against me. But she said she had to go and get to church, I was not a fan of seeing her leave for such a reason, but I drove her home anyway getting stuck three times in the massive snow left from the night before and ice underneath it.

Time passed and nothing seemed to have changed between us, I thought she was happy with our date and I could not wait for the next one. But it was test time and we were both very busy trying to pass our respective tests.

After a week or so my friend from home, a couple years younger texted saying he was coming to tour the school. We decided to greet him with a bafing fight. Bafing is basically foam sword fighting, with wooden, PVC, or carbon fiber cores and a noodle duck taped on the outside. Jennifer came with us and it just so happened we were the first to arrive at the field in the middle of campus. She told me out of the blue that while Saturday was a lot of fun she didn't want to go out with me. Shocked and rather hurt I was left to just go with it as my friends started to show up and we never had a chance to talk about it at the time.

For the next four hours we had our sword fight, got smoothies and toured my friend around the campus. It was very surreal having her there, having dumped me and yet we were acting as if nothing had happened. This feeling didn't really fade over the next several weeks. She showed no signs of discomfort being around me all the time, in fact seemed to be spending even more time than usual doing stuff with me. Albeit we were never really alone for it, she came to my house three times that week and played games and planned the events for E-Days with me.

Having to see her became more a chore than a pleasure because as fun and beautiful as she was, I could not hold her, not be with her in that way. I could do nothing about it and yet there she was over and over staring me in the face. I can't decide if I would feel better or worse if she had given me a reason but I really did not want to take no for an answer.

-----------

This weekend my friend was moving in and Jennifer agreed to come over and help us after her party. From what I was told it was a Kahlua and ice cream party and she got to our house very late. My new roommate was almost moved in but Jennifer got cold from some combination of the chilly evening and the ice cream and she found my blamange and curled up in it. She must have been rather tired and feel asleep very quickly in the warm embrace of the blamange.

My roommates both left shortly there after, both going home for the weekend. Leaving me here with the sleeping Jennifer, now in my bed. This was too much for me, I had been pining after her for the last weeks more than ever and now she was in my bed, no one home. At the beginning of the year I had gotten rope in the chance I had need for it, I was quite handy with it from scouts but all it had been used for so far was tying my cardboard boat to my car to bring it to the race. Now I had a use for the rope that was much less innocent.

Jennifer had fallen asleep in my bed of her own volition, and she had 'slept' with me once before. Some part of her wanted this and I was not going to let it slip between my fingers again.

I was careful to measure out the rope I needed before moving Jennifer at all. I made four parallel loops for her wrists, and set up the rope to be adjusted from the side. This part of the rope I secured to the headboard of the bed. This would make it so I held her wrists apart, without any chance of her escaping or losing circulation to her hands. Her legs would be more difficult and I was only able to attach the rope to the footboard legs and would have to wait until I removed the blanket to continue. For her face I grabbed a clean sock. Also grabbing a pair of scissors for cutting her clothes and the ropes if need be.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Pushed a Little Too Far

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds