• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

A Night on the Town

12

NPOV

"Evan! Get your ass down here if you want to go!"

My idiot brother was taking his sweet time getting ready. We were just going to his bar. I didn't understand what the big fucking deal was. He owned the place for God's sake. It's not like the patrons hadn't seen him in his everyday clothes.

"Dude, chill the fuck out." Evan finally came down the stairs. He didn't look any different than normal.

"What the hell was taking you so long?"

"Nicky, you came out tonight to relax. Do you think you could do that? I had to make a phone call. Don't get your panties in a twist."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't call me Nicky. You know I hate that name."

"Fine, Nicholas, are you ready?" He looked at his watch impatiently.

I rolled my eyes at his use of my full name. "I've been waiting for you for almost an hour! Of course I'm ready!"

"Good, let's go."

We made our way out to Evan's jeep. When we climbed in, he hooked up his iPod and started blaring some new rap song that he swore was going to be the biggest hit of the year. "Evan," I said, "what about this says 'music' to you?"

"What are you talking about? This is the only music there is! Listen to that back beat. It takes some fucking talent to talk that fast, too. It's nothing like the shit that Katie makes me play at the bar."

Evan's wife, Kate, was an ex-supermodel who was notorious for not putting up with his shit. She hated rap music and refused to let him play it at the bar, opting instead for a live DJ who would take requests from the customers.

We drove through downtown Seattle, Evan somehow mimicking the ridiculous song perfectly. When we reached the bar, he pulled around back and parked. I went to get out, and he stopped me.

"Okay, now don't freak out."

Shit, this can't be good. Nothing good ever started with "don't freak out".

"What, Evan?"

"It's not bad; I just have a surprise inside for you."

"A surprise? What, like a welcome home party?" I had just moved back to Seattle a couple of weeks earlier, but this was the first night I was getting together with anyone. I had been spending most of my time unpacking and getting acclimated to my new job.

"No, not a party. I mean, everyone will be there, but we're not throwing a party for you."

"Then what is it, Evan?"

"You'll see when we get inside. At least, I hope you will."

What the fuck?

"Fine, let's just go." I was getting irritated. I just wanted to go inside, see my friends and family, and get a drink.

As soon as we walked inside, I saw a small blur and felt something tiny crash into me.

"Nick!" The tiny blur had a very loud voice. I looked down and saw my little sister, Ali, wrapped around me, clinging to me like I had just come back from the dead.

"Hello to you too, Ali." I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up in a hug. When I set her down and she released her death grip on my waist, she grabbed my hand and yanked me across the bar to the table she was at. I could see her fiancé, Jason, looking at me with an amused smirk on his face. He stood up to shake my hand.

"Nick, how's it goin' my man?" Jason was from Texas, so he had this crazy southern drawl that my sister loved. However, since he'd been drinking it was much more pronounced.

"I'm doing good, Jas. Happy to be back."

I settled into a chair to talk to Jason more, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Nicholas Anthony Jensen. How dare you come into my bar and not even say hello to me!"

I smiled. Only one person would let that be the first thing they said to me. Without turning around I said, "Now, I know that my lovely sister-in-law would never speak to me like that, so I wonder who that could be." Before I could stand up, I felt her hand smack the back of my head. "Ow! Fuck, Kate! I was just kidding!" I stood up and turned around.

She smiled that million-dollar smile at me and hugged me. I kissed her cheek, and all was forgiven. "So are you excited?"

I looked at her quizzically. "Excited for what? Being home? Sure, why?"

She looked at Evan and raised an eyebrow at him. "You didn't tell him?" She reached over and proceeded to smack him upside the head.

"Shit! I told him that I had a surprise for him, I just didn't say what." Kate rolled her eyes at his statement.

"Nick, we've all been friends for a long time, right?"

"Yeah, why?" This was all starting to get very suspicious.

"Well, look around. Who's missing?"

I took a good look at the group in front of me.

Let's see. Ev and Kate, Jas and Ali, Madi-! That's right. Madison's not here. But, she's been gone longer than I have. I haven't even talked to her in four years. Why are they bringing her up?

"Guys, I know Madi's not here. Why the fuck do you think you need to bring that up?" Madi and I had been close in high school and all through college, but after graduation she left to go to London, and I hadn't heard from her since. I never talked about her, and no one talked to me about her. They all knew that I'd had a thing for Madi since the day we met. She was amazing. Long, wavy mahogany hair, amazing chocolate brown eyes and a killer body. On top of everything, she was smart. And I'm not just talking book smart, she was witty. She had a comeback for everything, which came in handy when dealing with Evan. This girl could hold her own. And you always knew what she was thinking, because she wasn't afraid to tell you.

But the most beautiful thing about her was the way she took care of everyone. Her mom wasn't around, and her dad worked odd hours at the police station. She would make sure that he had either eaten before he left, or that he had something to take with him. She took care of everything in the house so he could relax when he got home. If any of us were sick, she was right there trying to make us feel better. When Ali had her heart broken for the first time, Madi showed up at our door with movies and ice cream. She was completely selfless; she loved to help people.

Ali grabbed my hand and pulled me back into my chair. "Nick, I know you miss her. But did you ever stop to think that maybe she misses you too?"

"Ali, I haven't heard from her in four years. Don't you think that if she missed me that much, she would have at least called?"

"You know very well why she didn't call you." Ali narrowed her eyes at me.

"No, I don't. Please enlighten me."

"Oh, come on! She was so in love with you it was ridiculous! Leaving was the hardest thing she's ever done. If she had called you, it would have made it even harder and she might not have accomplished what she set out to do."

In love? With me? Has the tiny girl lost her damn mind?

"What are you talking about? Madi was never in love with me. We were just friends. You all know I wanted more, but I know she never did, so I never pushed it. And just what did she need to accomplish anyway?"

"Nick, you have got to be the blindest man on the face of the planet! How could you not see how she looked at you? She left because her grandmother needed a caretaker. She wasn't able to take care of herself anymore, and didn't want to hire a home nurse. So Madi went to live with her. Her grandmother passed away a few months ago, though."

"Is she all right?" I was suddenly worried about the girl I hadn't seen in almost half a decade.

"She's fine. She was prepared for it. So, back to your surprise." I was amazed at how quickly Ali could change the subject. "Nick, I need you to close your eyes for about fifteen seconds."

"What the hell for?" I was getting a little irritated at all the secrecy. I was having a perfectly good night, and they had to bring up the one thing that cut the deepest.

"Just do it!" Kate snapped.

"Fine," I huffed. I shut my eyes and could hear everyone moving around, getting out of their seats to go somewhere.

If these fuckers leave me here, someone's getting hit.

"Okay, open up and turn around." Evan was so giddy, he sounded like a little schoolgirl.

I popped my eyes open, stood up and turned to face them. They were all standing in a line, obviously hiding something. Ali and Jason on one side, Evan and Kate on the other. "What, are you surprising me with a line dance?"

Ali grinned at me. "No, this." The couples moved away from each other, and behind them was something I never thought I'd see again.

It can't be. How is this even possible?

"Am I dreaming?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hello, Nick."

"Madi? Is it really you?" She laughed lightly, and I knew that it was real. She was here. Five feet away from me. Before I knew it, I was rushing at her, grabbing her up in a hug that would rival one of Evan's bone crushers. "I can't believe it! You're really here!"

"I'm back. For good." I set her back down on her feet, but didn't let her go. I couldn't. Jason finally cleared his throat quietly to remind us that everyone else was around still. I let her out of the hug, but kept her hand, pulling her to the table with me. We all sat down with a few pitchers of beer and began talking.

Madi told us all about London and how she loved it there. I noticed that when she spoke, she had just the tiniest hint of a British accent. Most people wouldn't have even noticed, but I'd been so in tune with her voice that it didn't slip past me.

Fuck. That's hot. I wonder if she even knows that she sounds different...

She told us that after her grandmother died, she couldn't stay there anymore. Her grandmother left her house to Madi in her will and Madi had kept it. She said that she wanted to make sure she always had a place to go when she would visit. I listened with rapt attention while she was speaking. For some reason everything she was saying seemed to be of the utmost importance.

I stared at her face, re-memorizing everything about it. From the way her eyes would crinkle when she smiled, how she would bite her lower lip when she was trying to hide something.

I want that lip. Both of those lips.

I resolved that I would make her mine. I didn't know how, but I would do it. I'd wasted enough time and I wasn't going to waste any more.

I excused myself to go get a shot at the bar. I needed some liquid courage if I was really going to do this. While I was waiting, I felt a small hand touch my arm.

"Nick," Madi said. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Why?"

"You just seem a little distant. You're not upset I came back are you?"

"Fuck no, Madi. I'm thrilled you came back. But why didn't you ever call? These last four years have been so hard without you."

"I'm sorry, Nick. I know that it was awful of me. But I couldn't bear to remind myself of what I was leaving at home. It hurt too much."

She had been moving ever so slightly toward me while she spoke. She brought a hand up to my face and cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned into her hand. "Come with me," she whispered.

She took my hand and led me down the back hallway. Past Evan and Kate's office, past the storage room, into a small office in the very back corner.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's my office. Evan and Kate said that if I would help with the bookkeeping for the bar, then I could use this space for all of my writing too. I'm starting my first novel and I haven't been able to write at home. It's easier here for some reason."

I walked over to her desk and looked at the pictures she had lining the side. Right in the middle was a picture of her and I on the day we said goodbye at the airport. We were locked in an embrace that would make anyone think we were a serious couple. It was a beautiful black and white photo. My arms were tight around her waist; hers were locked around my neck. It was the hardest day of my life.

I felt her come up behind me and run her hand up my back. My eyes involuntarily closed and my breath hitched in my chest.

God, her touch is amazing.

I could feel my cock harden at her touch. It took everything I had not to throw her down on the floor and rip her clothes off.

"I know what I want now, Nick," she said. She moved around to the front of me, perched herself on the edge of her desk and pulled me closer to her until I was standing between her parted legs. "I want you. I have for years. And I'm not going to deny myself anymore." She rubbed her hand over my jean covered cock, and it hardened even more. "I need you." She tugged at my shirt, pulling my face to hers. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "I need to fuck you."

Holy...shit...did she really just say that out loud? Fuck that was hot.

She pulled me in and crashed my lips to hers. It was the most incredible feeling in the world. Our lips parted at the same time, our tongues fighting for dominance. She was still rubbing my unbearably hard cock. I pulled her as close to me as possible and kissed her even deeper. She moaned a little into my mouth.

This girl is going to be the death of me. But I will definitely die a happy man.

I felt her pop open the button on my jeans, dragging the zipper down ever so slowly. "I've waited entirely too long to do this," she murmured against my lips. As we kissed, she pulled my cock out of its fabric prison. She wrapped her little hand around it softly and started to stroke me, base to tip.

Fuck that feels good. I can't believe this is really happening.

Suddenly she let go, getting down from the desk. She locked eyes with me and pushed me backward until the back of my knees hit the edge of the loveseat that was in the office. She pushed me

down and dropped to her knees in between my legs. She pulled at the waist of my jeans and boxers, and I lifted my hips for her to pull them down. She pulled off my shoes and socks and took off the offending clothing to throw it behind her.

Where did this Madi come from?

When she was finished stripping me of my pants, she looked at me, her lip between her teeth again. I had always thought that was incredibly hot. I ducked my head down to capture her mouth with my own. Just as I was going to deepen the kiss, she pushed me back and grinned wickedly at me.

"Uh uh," she said. "Fun time for me, not you yet." She started to pump my cock a little harder, staring at me the whole time.

I don't know, this is pretty fun for me, too.

"Fuck Madi, that feels good."

After a few more pumps, she dropped her head down and licked the length of my cock. My eyes closed instinctively and my head dropped back to rest on the couch. Not wanting to miss seeing those ruby lips wrapped around me, I pulled my head back up and forced my eyes back open.

She took just the tip in her mouth at first, swirling her tongue around it. Then she bobbed her head down, taking as much of me as she could fit, and using her hand to stroke what she couldn't. Seeing the girl I had dreamed about for years sucking my cock was incredible. She knew exactly how fast to go, when to lightly drag her teeth on the underside, it was incredible.

"Oh, Madi. Shit that's good. Just like that, baby." I threaded my fingers into her hair. I couldn't stand not touching her anymore. When she started to hum around my cock I almost lost it. "Fuck, yes! Shit!" I didn't realize it at first, but I started thrusting my hips lightly so I was fucking her hot little mouth. "God, your mouth feels so good," I groaned. I knew I was getting close, so I tugged on her hair a little bit to tell her. She just looked up at me, her lips still wrapped around me tightly, and winked. Fucking winked at me! She reached her other hand out to massage my balls, hollowed out her cheeks and took me as deep as she could. When I felt myself hit the back of her throat, my cock twitched, and I exploded. I shot my cum straight down her throat, her name falling from my lips like a prayer. She greedily drank it down, licking softly to make sure that she got it all.

I had to have her. I couldn't just let this amazing woman sit there and tell me she's wanted me for years and not tell her how I feel. I sat up a little and pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it to the side, before I grabbed her and pulled her back up to me.

"Madi, you are incredible. But now it's time for me to show you how badly I've wanted you. How much I've wanted to kiss you and touch you for years." I kissed her, putting every ounce of passion I had into it. Moving away from her mouth, I kissed my way down her throat to suck on her collarbone. My hands dropped to the hem of her shirt, pushing it up so that her flat stomach was exposed. I dropped my head to kiss the newly exposed skin, stopping to dip my tongue in her bellybutton. I pulled my head back up and practically ripped the shirt over her head. I needed to feel her skin against mine.

I took a moment to truly look at her. Her hair was a little mussed from her fun earlier, her chest heaving from her heavy breaths, her perfect tits just begging to be touched and kissed. My cock started to grow hard again.

Mine.

"Madi, do you know how incredibly beautiful you are?" She blushed. She had always blushed when someone paid her a compliment. I reached out and slid the strap of her deep blue bra down her shoulder, kissing the path it took down her arm. I had fully intended on taking my time with her, but the next word out of her mouth broke all my resolve.

"Please." It came out as a whispered plea. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her to me, crashing our mouths together. I reached around her and popped the clasp on her bra, exposing her to me. I pulled away just briefly enough to dip my head down and take one perfect nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh, God," she moaned. She arched her back a little to draw me in closer. My hand went to palm her other breast, paying special attention to that nipple as well. I leaned her back so that she was laying on the small loveseat, carefully distributing my weight on her. I sucked and licked her naked tits like I was a starved man having his first meal in weeks.

I could feel myself losing control. And I could see her losing it. I made my way back to her mouth, kissing her hungrily while my hands made short work of her pants. She had kicked off her shoes at some point, so when I pulled them off there was no resistance. When I saw her panties, my jaw dropped. They were the same color as her bra, but they were tiny. There was only one reason for ever wearing something like this. They were meant to be seen. By me. At that moment, any resolve I had left was gone. I ripped, yes, ripped them from her body, throwing them somewhere behind me.

"Dammit, Madi. Do you have any idea what you do to me? Can you feel this?" I ground my steel hard cock into her leg, showing her exactly what I was talking about. I sat back on my knees, spread her legs to me and took in her incredible pussy. I could see exactly how wet she was already. "Tell me what you want, Madi. Tell me what you want me to do to you." I stroked my fingers over her, occasionally stopping to flick her clit or insert the tip of one inside her.

"I want you. I want you to touch me," she whimpered.

"But, Madi, I am touching you. You need to tell me what you want. Say it. Out loud."

"Fuck! I want your mouth on me. Please Nick!" She was panting. Her flushed chest heaving up and down with each breath.

"Where, Madi? Here?" I leaned down and kissed her stomach.

"No!"

"Tell me where, Madi. I won't do it until you say it. I'll stop." I knew this would drive her insane. I'd never heard her utter a dirty word in all the time I'd known her. I wanted her to tell me exactly what she wanted.

"Jesus, Nick! I want your mouth on my pussy! Now!"

Christ, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard.

I immediately situated myself and dropped my head to her, inhaling her scent. It was sweet, perfect. I flattened out my tongue and swept it up her core. She cursed loudly, and I thought for one second that someone was going to pass by and hear us.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds