• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Fuck Hell. Staring Tiffany Ch. 02

Fuck Hell. Staring Tiffany Ch. 02

She was being fucked in the worst way possible. Poor Tiffany has been trapped by monsters and being fucked. By a blob. Blue tentacle, and a anaconda. She bit down and got the tentacle out. The anaconda looked at her and licked her mouth, she head butted it and went unconscious. So now it was just her and the blob. The blob pounded her. Came in her. Tiffany woke up, thinking

"i..i can't move...To....to weak...Feeling...pain.."

Then soon she got it. She put all her strength in her wings and one wing got free and then she was free. She got up and started to move on, while she was moving she wondered why they only want to fuck her. Soon she saw a cave and bolted into it and hid. She needed sleep. So she fell asleep. Leaving her self exposed to anything. A anaconda saw her and slithered its way over to her, grabbed her leg and pulled her away from the back. She was sleeping on her back. She was having a good dream, and she was kind enough to spread her legs and arms. The anaconda new how to fuck her, rapped it self around her stomach and moved its tale to her pussy. And put it in her making its way deep in her. And start fucking her.

She started having a nightmare. Her face frowned. And started to moan. The anaconda licked her nipples. It fucked her pussy fast. She was thrusting her hips so her nightmare was getting fucked. She then woke up feeling something in her. She looked and saw she was being pumped. She grabbed the head and smacked it like hell. And then got free. She moved. She was moving around until.Some pink gas puffed from the ground and she breathed it in. She got horny lied to the ground and masturbated. Then she came. And stopped. The gas does not last forever. She got up feeling her pussy wasn't wet. She said

"Dam it i needed that so it wouldn't hurt as bad is i got raped"

She started moving and saw something in her way. She looked ahead a ghost. It was purple and had see through eyes. It would float around and seem not to be a threat so she bolted through it but it failed and got caught in its clouds. Two clouds hold her hands that's all it needed. then it became one dick. 18 inch's for its size. And quickly when all the way in her mouth and out. 1 Hour past and then it went all the way in, and she closed her mouth and swallowed it. That did beat it. She got up and moved onwards.

She saw another portal and bolted for it. But got caught in some type of web. Super strong to the point she cant move. Then a huge spider came down. "Black widow 10X bigger than her. It looked at her and pulled out its stinger. And shoved it in her ass. And fucked her so bad, she wanted it to kill her. Soon awhile after she saw the red spot. And her leg was free and kicked it making the spider go by by. She got up and went through the portal going through another portal bumping a anaconda. She dodged it and kept moving. As she moved through she had to do allot more things she had to learn more, sleep more, and hide more.

As she was slowly flying through she got trapped by a weird jelly fish not stinging her. It inspect Tiffany touched her. And then realized shes fuck-able. It tied her arms and put two stingers in her ass and fucked her hard and one stinger in her mouth. Once it was ready to cum. It put its stingers deep inside her and electrocuted her. Made her ass numb. And left since she was in pain. She got up and floated her way through. Scared of what was to come. Then a flying girl was in front of her. The girls was light blue. She had little horns coming out of her head. And had the face that shes sad and hungry. And also had a tale with a tip on the end of it. Tiffany also saw she was naked.

The girls eyes were red. her breasts were C cups. And Tiffany got a little closer and then the little girl looked like she was 13. And Tiffany got even more closer. And then the girl grabbed her tits, and the girl started sucking them and sucking the milk from Tiffany s tits. Tiffany said let go of me you brat my tits aren't for sucking there for my looks. The girl was hungry for Tiffany milk. Tiffany felt her tits grow 2 inch's bigger. Then she felt a tale rubbing her vagina. And then went in her. Didn't go in that deep like 6 inch's. Tiffany said.

"6 inch's is not enough to fuck a girl and she laughed"

Then the girl stopped sucking and said a sweet little innocent girl voice "Then ill make my tale grow longer" It grew to 12 inch's. And she made Tiffany had a painful orgasm in 2 hours. And Tiffany didn't enjoy it at all. She then smacked the girl and got free. Tiffany flew off hoping to see a portal. Then a green tentacle came from under ground. And tangled Tiffany. It didn't trap her wings though it had a purpose for that. I then fucked Tiffany hard. And Tiffany tried to fly away but it just made the pain more painful. The green tentacle came inside her like never before. So much cum it had to leave her pussy for a minute and let the cum poor out.

Then it moved in again fucking her. She screamed

"No! Please! Stop! Let..me..go...please...I'm just a girl..."

Her arm got free and pulled it out and fell and got back up. She was upset she was here. She saw the portal and went through. And was shocked to see it was the last portal rite in front of her.

She went through and read a sign. It said: If you go through you'll be on earth and be home with you virginity back. She went through and was revealed. But she didn't no the portal was still open. But nothing ever came out. The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Fuck Hell. Staring Tiffany Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds