• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Infernal Ch. 01

The Infernal Ch. 01

12

Arching her back, Cassandra raised her arms over her head stretching her lean frame as she stepped outside. Today was going to be excellent! She had graduated from college last week and was finally going home. Her gaze trailed across the parking lot to her car and the nearby apartments. Home was nothing like this place. Misty-eyed, she thought of the old farm she had grown up on. Fond memories floated through her mind. The smell of fertilizer and dirt, the swing on the porch, and their maid Helen's blueberry pies.

Helen had all but raised Cassie, even though she was only paid to be a maid. She was a short, stubborn Haitian that her parents had hired, since they never liked to stay at home. Cassie hadn't seen her parents in five years, since she left her boarding school to go directly to college. They hadn't even come to see her walk on graduation day. Thinking hard, it came to her that the last time she had seen them was when she had packed for college. They had stopped by to give her some money and help her load the luggage into the car. Money is all that they were ever good for. Cassie glanced down and noticed her knuckles had started to turn white from her clenching them. Relaxing her hands, she went back to loading up the car.

The one odd thing that Cassie couldn't forget about was that her parents never seemed to age. Cassie figured it was just because she never saw them enough to notice those differences. Cassie's mother looked more like her sister, and it was even worse with her father who had the appearance of a boyfriend when standing next to Cassie. Both of them were art dealers and had their own company. They traveled around the world finding the latest artists and setting up galleries for them. They must have been good, because Cassie was what most people would call extremely wealthy.

She didn't realize it at first until she went to college and heard complaints from students about how had to work to pay off their tuitions. Meanwhile, she had hundreds of dollars for spending money alone. Helen used to always say that she had no idea why such wealthy people had a need for a farm, especially one which sported over two hundred acres. Her parents were never at the farm. They hired people to work the land and just reaped the profits from the crops.

Cassie never really had an answer for her. Her parent's finances were a mystery to her, although she had tried to figure them out. They were so secretive and cold when they were around her. Gradually, she had found she just didn't care anymore about being close to them. She loved the freedom of being independent and doing things alone. When she did need company, Helen was always there for her, cooking in the kitchen or folding laundry.

"Mimsy! Come get food girl!" Cassie yelled over to her new puppy, a Pembroke corgi.

From around the corner of the building, a fluffy ball of golden fur on short stumpy legs came pouncing over to the bowl that was laid on the pavement.

Cassie had purchased Mimsy for herself as a present and companion for graduating. While other graduates went to dinner with their parent's or received gifts, Cassie had made a new best friend. She loved Mimsy, more than she wanted to recognize. Love was such a foreign thing to her.

She had always wanted a dog, but her parent's despised animals or rather, animals despised her parents. Once, Cassie had found a tomcat outside that wasn't too feral and tried to keep it indoors. She smiled as she thought at how she had a made a little fort for the cat using some blankets and chairs. She kept the tomcat, which she had named Larry, for one whole week before her parents noticed.

The exact story wasn't too clear, but according to Helen, when her parents walked in to the house, Larry flipped out. Hissing and scratching, he pounced on her father's neck and ended up being thrown out of the house. Helen remarked that she had never seen such a vicious attack from a cat before, it was as if the devil had approached for its soul. Larry the tomcat was never seen again.

Sighing, she reached her hand down and tussled the soft fur on the pup's head. Mimsy ate the food cautiously tilting her head as it chewed as though questioning Cassie's current actions. Mimsy must know we have a trip ahead of us.

She couldn't wait to see Helen. Things were going to be great. She didn't have a job lined up, but she was going to start applying. It wouldn't be hard, since she had a degree as a dental technician. The town of Ashridge was a very unique and pretty town for being in the middle of nowhere; the heart of the town had plenty of businesses and even a movie theater. Getting a job at one of the three dentist's office would not be very hard at all, especially because most people had known her since she was a little girl.

When Cassie had spoken with her parents about moving back to the town, they had practically begged her to stay at the house at least until after her twenty fifth birthday, which was tomorrow. It wasn't a hard feat considering Cassie loved the place and Helen would be there. Although, she did want a place of her own sometime soon.

College had been a lot of fun but she never really clicked with anyone. She was a shy person, and not living in the dorms for her first year, meant she didn't really have any connections. She had tried dating a few guys, but that didn't always go well. They usually got clingy and Cassie didn't have much a desire for a relationship with them. Overall, she couldn't wait to leave college.

~~

Feeling tired, Cassie glanced at her phone. It was almost 6pm. Most of the day had been spent driving for Cassie. As she pulled up to her house, she squinted against the sunlight and gazed over the large columns of the expansive home. It looked like an old colonial home from a plantation farm in the south. Far behind it, there was a small patch of woods and then massive amounts of rows of corn. As her eyes grazed over the land, she remembered doing anything possible to avoid those woods as a child. Those woods had given Cassie nightmares. Strange noises and whispers seemed to echo from the woods when she had gone near them.

She had told her parents about her feelings and had laughed at her. They went into those woods often, sometimes not returning until dawn. She knew that they waited for her to go to sleep before they strolled back there hand in hand because her mother would come into her room late at night and check. Sometimes, they would bring their friends. She had no idea what they did back there, but the thought of sex always came to her mind and made her shudder with disgust.

Parking the car, Mimsy immediately barked to be let free to go to the bathroom. Her hand opened the car door, allowing Mimsy jump to the ground. How odd? Usually Helen greets me before I even walk in the door. Plucking open the trunk and clutching her two bags, she started heading up the stairs of the old home. She noticed the porch swing moving, grabbed by the wind. Struggling to hang on to her bags, she turned the handle to the door and walked inside.

"Helen! I'm back." she yelled.

Everything was immaculately clean for it being a Friday, the sound of whirring blades came from the kitchen. She dropped her bags and raced around the corner to greet Helen, but was surprised at what she saw. At the far end of the dining room table sat her father reading the Ashridge times, one of his rough hands gripping a coffee mug that read #1 Dad. The mug was a present she had given him when she was child. Funny, she had never seen him use it until today.

Standing beside the counter top operating the blender, stood her mother in what could only be described as a Stepford Wives outfit. She was in the process of making a margarita; and some of it coated a red apron that she had tied around the waist of her yellow, cotton summer dress.

Umm..Did someone die? What are they doing here? Questions raced through her mind at their appearance. Rarely were they home on a weekend, and when they were, they often kept to themselves unless they had friends over.

"Hello, darling! It's so great to see you." Her mother smiled as she spoke to her as if they had just seen each other yesterday. Her father nodded a greeting and continued to read the newspaper.

They both still had that ageless appearance of their twenties. Her father looked like he was a champion rower from college; his tan body muscular and lean, with huge arms that could easily lift her off from the floor. Her mother appeared soft and whimsical at the same time. She was what Helen called, "a perpetual smiler ." Always grinning like a Cheshire cat with devious, blue eyes. Her hair was a fabricated blonde, obviously treated at a beauty salon, and set in curls along her slim, pale shoulders.

"Hello, mother. Where is Helen? She didn't greet me like usually does." Cassie said while keeping her distance from them and the obviously weird scene before her.

"Who? Oh... You mean the maid? We got rid of her a couple of years ago. We found it was cheaper to just have the house cleaned once a month by a company. Besides she asked way too many questions. An annoyance was what she was."

Her mother poured the dark red, margarita mixture into a large glass, pausing to ask, "Do you want some margarita, hun? It's very delicious!"

"No. I can't believe that you got rid of Helen. You didn't even tell me!!" Cassie screamed with shock. Her body went rigid, staring at both of them. The fact that they were acting so casual about something so serious riled her.

Her fathers raised his eyes from the newspaper and looked over to her mother. Her mother's mouth gaped as she looked at Cassie. Then with a deep breath, she returned to smiling at Cassie.

"This isn't the welcome home we were expecting, Cassie. Enough with this Helen business, your mother made margaritas for your arrival and you haven't even said thank you." Her father set down his newspaper and stood up, his arm swept around her mother's shoulders.

"No, not ENOUGH with Helen. She was like a mother to me!" She slammed her hand down on the counter. A few black strands of hair fell down in front of her face and she took a moment to pull them away.

She watched her mother proceed to guzzle down her margarita, cuddling against her father, while he looked at Cassie accusingly.

"Young lady, I think you need to take some time to yourself and rethink about your actions. She was a maid, nothing more. Your mother is standing right here. "

Cassie took one look at her mother and father, taking a deep breath; she realized that it was pointless to argue with them. They were strangers to her, and just being in there presence was suffocating to her without Helen as a buffer.

Focusing on the large margarita her mother was clutching like a prized possession, she snorted, "That margarita was not made for me and we all know that." She glared at her father, "I can't believe you fired her."

Reaching down, she snatched both of her bags and raced for the stairs.

"I will be upstairs unpacking my things until dinner. You should know I brought my dog with me. She is running around outside. Please let her in."

Racing up the stairs, Cassie went to the double doors that lead to her bedroom. To the side, she saw the now empty room that used to be Helen's. Tears flooded her eyes as she started unpacking. Helen was the only person who had ever really loved Cassie. She was alone now, except for Mimsy. She couldn't believe that Helen didn't write her goodbye. Had everything really changed that much? There was no way Helen would leave and not tell her. Her parents were hiding something. Rummaging through her things, she found an old Christmas card from Helen. Helen had always gone back to her relatives for the holidays, but would send Cassie a card. She made a mental note of the address, she would write a letter to Helen later.

When Cassie had finished packing, she lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She could hear the faint barking of Mimsy as she ran around the yard. It was clear her parents had not let her in like she asked. Screw this, looks like I won't be staying here after all. She would wait until after her birthday tomorrow, and leave to look at the apartments in town.

The sound of her mother humming a song infiltrated her thoughts and she wondered what they were going to do about dinner. She had never seen her parents be home for dinner, let alone making a meal. She could feel her stomach growl at the thought of food. Cassie sighed, realizing the next couple of days would be some of the most boring days she had ever spent in this house.

~~

Cassie's parents ended up taking her out to one of the Italian restaurants in town. They ordered food, discussed the latest business her parents had coming up, and her plans for a career. The night ended quickly, and Cassie found herself lying in bed at ten o clock with Mimsy curled by her feet.

She left her window open for the cool, summer breeze and the sounds of crickets chirping. Lost in her thoughts about the day, her eyes gazed over the dark room, she could note the outlines of her dresser, her closet door and the... What was that? In one corner of the room, there was a large, dark shadow.

She continued to watch it and she could have sworn it had shifted. Staring at the shadow, she analyzed different things in the room that might be making it. She couldn't figure it out. It's nothing! Calm down! Laughing at herself for being too fearful to turn on the light, she pulled up the covers tightly and closed her eyes. Mimsy would bark if she was ever in danger, dogs have those instincts.

Falling asleep was hard for Cassie, she kept thinking about the shadow. Every couple of minutes, she would look up and it had not moved. Eventually, Cassie gave up on sleep and stared at the ceiling. Her hand reached down to pull Mimsy closer but she hit an empty spot on the bed. Looking down, she noticed Mimsy wasn't there.

"Mimsy?" she whispered. "Come here girl."

From the corner the room, the shadow now appeared closer to her bed. Is that possible? Cassie felt her body go stiff, she froze. She watched the shadow, fearful of blinking, as it crept closer to the bed. Oh..my..god..No way!

The shadow stopped when it was at the end of the bed, and she could hear raspy, breathing from its form. Cassie shut her eyes tightly and then reopened them, wishing it away. I must be dreaming. Wake up, Cassie. Wake up!

Cassie was trying hard not to cry, fear taking control of her mind. What the hell is that? Thoughts of being murdered in her bed raced through her and she started to shake. She willed herself to throw off the covers and dart for the light, but she couldn't.

Griping the covers tightly, she felt something start to tug at them. She yanked back, but the force was too strong and she released them, watching as they slid down the bed towards the shadow. She had no idea what to do, except sit there hugging her legs tightly against her body. Maybe I could pray and it would disappear? She had never been to a church but she did know the basics. Just clasp your hands together and speak.

"God, if you're out there, please save me. Take away this evil. Make it disappear. Please!" she whispered into the silence. Looking around, she noticed the shadow wasn't moving. She scooted to the top of the bed and tried to focus on the shadow's form. The hairs on her arms stood on end, and goose bumps ran down her back.

Cassie felt a strong force against her body and within seconds she was dragged down the bed and splayed out. Her eyes searched wildly for what was holding her down. The shadow still stood in the darkness at the end of the bed.

The pressure she felt along each arm and leg was heavy and firm. She tried to fight but it was useless. She was pinned. Is this a nightmare? I can't be awake! This must be a bad dream

A rush of cold air swept along her body. Her pale skin shivered and her nipples began to harden into nubs. She made a small whimper against the smooth cotton sheets of the bed as she struggled.

"Please... please... go away! Whatever you are, please leave!" she begged.

From the darkness she heard a chuckle. Both of her hands shot up from the bed, and moved to slide under the soft fabric of her gown, pulling it off from her slender frame. I didn't... I'm not doing this. What is happening? Warmth started to drift over her body as she struggled to retain her thoughts.

She watched as her hands crawled slowly around the curve of her breasts to unsnap her bra, flinging it to the side of the bed. Her breasts bounced slightly at the release and her pink nipples stood erect. Fear raged inside her at not being able to control her actions. Furiously, she glared at the shadow yelling, "Go the fuck away! Please, stop this!

Her fingers slid softly down the flatness of her stomach, caressing her skin as they slipped under the waistband of her panties. They paused for a moment, and then yanked the panties down past her ankles, revealing her hairless porcelain mound.

Blushing, Cassie imagined what she must look like; her tussled, black hair clinging to her face, legs spread open revealing her smooth pussy, the lips hugging closely to her entrance. She could feel herself start to flood with wetness. Stop it, Cassie! This is serious! Shaking her head, she tried internally to shove away the force and the warmth but she couldn't.

One of her hands stroked its way back up to a large breast. The fingers twirled the nipple, rolling it between the fingers. It sent a small spark up to Cassie and she moaned. Her back arched unwillingly against the bed. Her breathing became heavy; her heart raced. She could hear the beats as she tried to regain control of her thoughts. It might feel good, but it's wrong.

Her other hand moved down to the swollen, puffy lips of her pussy. They slipped between the folds and started to gently rub the top of her clit. She bit down hard on her bottom lip, trying to think of other thoughts. Deep breathes, try to ignore it. God that's feels so good! She had no idea why this was happening, or what that shadow was, and now she doubted her desire to stop.

"Yes, Mmm... keep doing that, please." She mumbled through clenched teeth.

As the rubbing became more intense, her own cum started to run down her leg. Her legs were now bent at the knees, opening for a better angle and view of the shadow. A finger slipped into her wet pussy, plunging in and out, coating the finger with her juices. Then her finger slid out and moved up to her mouth. Cassie hesitated at first, this was her own hand but it felt like someone else's. The finger pressed against her mouth and slid into her mouth, her tongue twisted around the finger, collecting the sweet nectar.

Completely lost in the actions and her desire to cum, she stopping thinking of the shadow or resisting. Her pussy was aching, wanting something to fill it. With both hands, she squeezed and groped her breasts, feeling them bounce as she tugged at the nipples. She arched her back and started to pant. She wanted her fingers down there.

One of her hands reached beside the night stand to find a vibrator, which had kept her company many lonely college nights. It was a fleshy, purple vinyl that was quite thick and large. Her eyes lit up at the sight of it. She watched the hands press the vibrator against her mouth, her lips opened wide and she sucked hard on the vibrator. She imagined it being a man's erect firm penis, dripping with precum, sliding along her tongue. She grinned at the thought and took the vibrator deep into her mouth.

It moved back and forth, and then dragged slowly down along her stomach and switched on. The light hum of its soft vibrations, started to drive Cassie wild as it pressed against the head of her clit. Her moans turned into whimpers as it would touch her and then move away, teasing her pussy. It felt unbelievably good!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Infernal Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds