• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Submission of Justin Ch. 02

The Submission of Justin Ch. 02

Of all the ways Justin imagined he might spend his Sunday, he never anticipated that it would involve him being led, naked, into his room, by a strange young woman whose hand presently had a firm grip on his rigid cock.

He took short steps, making sure to keep up with the girl as she led him down the hallway to his bedroom, which suddenly seemed to go on for miles. If he fell behind, his cock received a sharper tug than he cared for. Finally the girl holding his makeshift leash reached the door to his room and, without asking, pushed the door open and dragged him inside.

"You know, your room is messier than I expected," the girl remarked. "I thought you guys were supposed to be cleaner than this." She surveyed the unmade bed, the crinkled posters of shirtless men on the walls, the clothing strewn about on the floor. "Doesn't really matter to me, though." As filled with anticipation as she was for the main event, she was enjoying her exercise of power over Justin. Like many guys she had encountered, his tough talk vanished once she put him in his place a bit, and soon she was going to get what she came for. First, she wanted to take the opportunity to check out her surroundings and jerk the boy around a little more. Literally. She smiled to herself at the way the slightest movement of her wrist generated a tug on the boy's cock that led him wherever she wanted. She guided him around the room in this manner, prodding his belongings and opening drawers. One of these, the drawer to his nightstand, contained a 9-inch dildo and bottle of lube. She laughed. "Hell, that's bigger than this thing." She gave his cock a hard squeeze, delighting at the gasp from Justin that resulted. "Doesn't look as thick, though." Satisfied with what she had seen, she spun Justin around so that he faced her, his back to the bed.

Justin doubted that he could be any more humiliated or defeated. This experience started with him forcibly yelling at this girl to get out of his apartment, and now he was stark naked with her vice-like grip on his manhood while she violated both his body and his privacy. Suddenly, mercifully, the girl's hand left his still-throbbing cock, but Justin's relief was short-lived. He felt a forceful push on his muscular chest as the girl rammed both her palms into it, causing Justin to fall back on the bed. He felt the sheets on his bare ass and felt his cock flop and smack his hard abs. Dazed, he propped himself up on his elbows, only to be forced back down as the girl climbed on top of him, her palms again slamming into his hard chest. She wasn't stronger than he, of course, but he was somehow under her control. He felt her palms resting on his chest as her fingers ran through his light dusting of chest hair. He craned his neck to see that she was straddling him. "What are you..."

"Listen, I think we're past the whole 'You're not going to do this,' 'Yes, I am,' thing." She took her hands off his chest and began adjusting her skirt. "Just be a good boy. I'm going to be doing the work, anyway." She positioned herself over his cock.

Justin realized, to his horror, that she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt. He felt the tip of his cock slide along the girl's pussy just before.... "Oh fuck!" She had begun lowering herself onto him. "You can't do this! This is... this is..." His protests waned, replaced with gasps and moans, as the girl lowered herself completely over his dick. "Fuck, I... I've never... I...."

"Shhh." I know you haven't. "But I told you -- fuck, your tool feels fucking amazing inside me -- I told you I get what I want. Now shut up and be a good fuck toy for me." She punctuated this last remark with a slap across the boy's face. His eyes and lack jaw registered disbelief. "Normally I'd get naked for this, too, but fuck it, I know you don't care. Now, what I've been waiting for..."

Justin's mind went blank as the girl began to ride him. He felt, for the first time, his throbbing cock sliding in and out of the girl as she rode him like he was a bull. Even if he had the willpower to thrust back at the moment, Justin didn't have to. The girl's downward thrusts on his cock combined with the motion of the mattress on Justin's ass were driving his cock deep inside his assailant. The thing that surprised him the most is that it felt... good. His only ever sexual contact with a woman, whom he wasn't remotely attracted to, whom had waltzed into his house and humiliated, debased, and now raped him, and it felt good. He looked up at the girl, whose moaning he had barely noticed. He wasn't even sure how long she had been using his cock at this point, except that her increasingly excited moans made it sound like she was going to reach orgasm any second.

"Don't you dare fucking cum. You keep that cock hard for me. Aah!!" This was just as good as she thought it'd be. This gay boy's long, thick cock was exactly what she needed. Hell, she might have to use him like this again sometime. This huge cock filling her up inside was... was...

As the girl came to orgasm, Justin could feel her pulsing and convulsing on his dick, which felt bigger than it ever had before. As her moaning and thrusting died down, she leaned over and pounded her fists on Justin's chest. He just now noticed the beads of sweat that had run down his face and chest.

"FUCK! You have a fucking amazing cock. Goddamn shame you're a fag." She could feel his cock still throbbing inside her. She had to give him credit, he managed to keep from cumming the whole time. In fact, maybe this little fag deserved a reward...

Justin didn't say a word (what could he say?) as he felt the girl slide her pussy up and off his cock, which slapped down on his hard abs once more. He laid his head back on the sheets and closed his eyes, taking stock of his situation. It felt like his cock had been erect for days, and his balls ached for release. He had satisfied the girl's every desire, was it too much to hope that she'd just leave? He was again humiliated as he thought of lying there and jerking off after she left. He couldn't bear to open his eyes and look at the girl as he heard her shuffling around the room. Thinking of it, it almost sounded like she opened a drawer... "Ooh!" Justin's thought process was interrupted when the girl, in one swift moment, spread his legs and slid a lubed-up finger deep into his ass. "Wha-!"

"Oh, come on. I know you love this. You were such a good fuck toy that I thought you deserved something in return. Just lay back and enjoy this." Her smile beamed. The boy stared at her, mouth and eyes wide in a combination of surprise, fear, anger, and pleasure. She had heard about how this boy reacted to something up his ass. So what if it was less than consensual this time? She slid her finger out to the tip, and when she thrust it back in it was joined by a second.

Justin knew he shouldn't have been surprised at that point by the level of control this girl had over him. Still, he was. This girl who had forced herself into his house and used him to get off was now fucking him without a thought whether he wanted it or not. No, worse. She knew he wanted it. He gave in more completely than he had before, as much as he could. He spread his legs further and allowed her complete access to his ass. He laid back, closed his eyes, and accepted the shame that accompanied the fact that he enjoyed this.

"There you go. You are a little slut, aren't you?" After pumping his ass a few times with two fingers, she removed them, in the process taking great pleasure in the whimper she heard upon their withdrawal. "Don't worry. I'm not done with you."

The next thing Justin felt was something thick pressed against his ass. Oh god, he thought. She's going to fuck me with my own - At that moment, Justin's mind exploded as he felt his 9-inch dildo slide into his ass. As the dildo moved in and out of his ass, fucking him relentlessly, Justin lost all abandon and moaned like a whore. The dildo repeatedly hitting his prostate was driving him wild; his cock throbbed almost painfully and his balls felt huge. Finally he could take it no longer. He reached down and gripped his huge member with a tight fist. He thought he heard the girl telling him to do just that, but he wasn't sure anymore. He took one stroke on his aching tool and exploded as he felt the dildo shoved further than ever into his ass. Justin shot jets of cum, which landed on his face, on his shoulders, his chest, and finally his abs. It was the most intense pleasure of his life. He hadn't realized how loudly he moaned when he came, but, laying back with his eyes closed, spent and defeated, realized that he had gotten his cum in his own mouth. He breathed heavily, his sweaty chest heaving. He gasped as he felt the dildo slide out of his ass.

The girl stood and took stock of her conquest. The young gay stud lay on his bed, completely spent. The same willful boy who objected to even being naked in front of her had just exploded over himself after she violated his ass. More importantly, she had taken his cock just like she said she would. Why do they ever think they can defy her? This one was cute, though. She liked the way his big, thick cock flopped and throbbed while his chest heaved and his abs rippled. She gave his fat cock one more squeeze (eliciting a gasp) before exiting the room. Her last thought before leaving the apartment was that she might have to pay this one another visit sometime.

Justin didn't open his eyes until he heard the door to his apartment open and close. He couldn't bear the site of the woman -- a woman! -- who had used, violated, raped, and totally defeated him. He lay on his bed feeling shame, fatigue, humiliation... but he couldn't deny that even after an intense orgasm, he already felt a stirring in his cock. He stood and walked back to the living room, his big cock swinging. He knew the girl was gone, and stood, naked, in the middle of the room, knowing that she had completely owned him.

The end. For now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Submission of Justin Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds