• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seduced By My Daughter Ch. 04

Seduced By My Daughter Ch. 04

I woke up tired but satisfied. My lustful cravings having been temporarily met by my daughter Trina and her friend Caitlyn. I carefully crawled out of bed, doing my utmost not to wake up the sleeping beauties on either side of me. All I could smell was sex! Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but the scent of pussy, young pussy permeated the air in the bedroom. So much so, that I felt a definite stirring in my overused loins. Looking down at the girls, sprawled out naked on my bed was making me hard.

Trina, who definitely looked younger than her eighteen years, lay half on her side and half on her back. Average height, a little pudgy, her small pointed breasts jutting out, tipped by a pair of puffy nipples. Her legs half curled, showing the wisps of red-orange fringe around her pussy. A pussy that I was definitely addicted to, in spite of her being my only child.

On the other side was her friend Caitlyn. Tall, long hair the color of straw, generous breasts, and a clean shaven pussy that just begged for attention. And until last night, a confirmed lesbian and a virgin, to boot!

I smiled as I walked out of the bedroom, my cock waving in front of me. Here it was, my fortieth birthday. A day I had been dreading after my wife walked out on me for another guy. But that was before Trina lured me into her bed. Long gone were the pangs of guilt that I would experience while plowing deep into her young, moist, elastic womanhood. She could sense them in me and dispel them in an instant, by begging me to cum deep inside her 'nasty little cunt' or pleading 'breed my daddy' or 'make me your cum slut'.

I gave my cock a playful little slap. "Down boy!" I said as I raided the fridge, gathering up the makings of a hearty breakfast. Something told me that I, no, we, were going to need it!

Halfway through cooking up the eggs, cheese, peppers, onions and potato's the girls appeared. Just as naked as I was, Trina led, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Morning daddy." she said, staring at my half inflated cock. Stepping forward, she took it in her hand as she leaned up to give me a quick, sloppy kiss. "Happy Birthday" she added as she gave my manhood a squeeze.

Caitlyn stepped up, wrapped her arms around my neck, grinding her ample breasts into me, trapping my cock against her belly. "Happy Birthday" she said before thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. Dropping my spatula, I grabbed both cheeks of her ass and pulled her close as I rocked my hips in mock sex with this hot young babe.

"Breakfast is almost ready!" I said as I returned to my cooking duties.

"There's no almost about it!" replied Cait as she stared at my stiffened member. "Don't you want some of my famous skillet breakfast?" I teased.

"I don't see any meat in the pan!" she answered back, a sly smile on her face. Her eyes never wavered from my cock. "And I need some meat!"

Dropping to her knees, she engulfed my stiff member, swirling her tongue around the head before sending it to the back of her throat. Her mouth felt like velvet on my cock as she bobbed up and down and I swayed my hips in tune, allowing my cock to bump against the back of her throat. I dropped my spatula and forgot about the cooking, grabbing her pretty blonde head and fucking her mouth with long slow strokes. One hell of a way to start your birthday celebration, I thought to myself.

Suddenly, she stopped! Pulling off my spit soaked prick, she looked up at me, smiled, and said, "Delicious! You taste like you've been fucked!" Then, looking at my rampant cock, she added, "I'll get back to you later!" and kissed each testicle.

I returned to my cooking just in time to keep it from burning, dishing out three plates and setting them at the dining table.

"So what are your plans for the day, girls?" I asked, trying to make pleasant conversation.

Trina turned to me and replied, "An all day birthday party! Complete with games and surprises. Right Cait?"

Placing her hand in my lap, her fingers gently stroking my cock, she said, "Yup! And our first game is 'name that pussy'!"

"And just how do we play that?"

"We blindfold you, daddy. Then you have to guess whose pussy you are tasting." Trina said.

Cait added, "If you guess right, you can do whatever you want to us all day long."

"And if I guess wrong?"

"Then we get to do what we want to you.....all day long", she said, "Agreed?"

"How can I lose? Agreed!" I said as I cleared the table.

"We'll meet you in the bedroom, daddy!" Trina said as the girls walked, hand in hand, back to where we had spent the night.

When I got to the bedroom door, I smiled at the sight before me. Both girls were laying across the bed. Trina was on her back, Cait was on top, and their faces were buried in the others crotch. The sounds of licking and moaning filled the still morning air. I walked around, taking in the sight of my baby girl tongue fucking the hairless cunt that hovered over her face. Her eyes were closed and she moaned as her tongue stabbed into the wet pink flesh of her friend and lover.

On the other side of the bed, Trina's cunt lay open, glistening in the morning light as Cait peeled the lips back and pressed her face into the warm folds of my daughters luscious womanhood.

Cait nibbled and sucked, nipping at Trina's clit, stabbing two fingers into her cunt. The crude music of Trina's moans mixed with the squishing from her twat became one long loud wail as she neared her orgasm. Her hips stiffened as she cried out, "Oh God! Oh fuck! Ohhhhyesssss!"

After a moments rest, enough time to catch her breath, Trina began her final assault on her friend. Sticking her pinky in Cait's ass, her index and middle fingers sliced effortlessly in and out of the moist channel between Cait's legs, Trina began with long doggy kisses of her friends swollen clit. Cait responded by pushing her hips down onto Trina's face. Alternating between long licks, feathery flicks and deep sucks on the tender nub, combined with the fingers firmly embedded in the pink folds, brought Cait quickly to the brink of orgasm. Then Trina pulled her pinky out, replacing it with two fingers from her other hand. The invasion of the extra digits sent Cait over the edge. Burying her face in the crease of her friends cunt, Cait screamed as she came. I could see her cunt clasping and releasing Trina's fingers as it dripped copious amounts of honey into my baby girls mouth.

I couldn't help but gently stroke my cock as I watched the two young girls satisfy each other. Trina gave me a disapproving look, saying , "No fair, daddy! That's our job!"

After disentangling from each other, followed by a deep, wet kiss, the girls had me sit on the bed while they searched for a blindfold. Trina came up with an idea and whispered it to Cait. "Oh yes! I love it" was her reply. They took their panties and wrapped them around my head, leaving my nose and mouth exposed, but my eyes covered.

"Now, remember, daddy, one of us will let you smell and taste. You have to guess who. If you are right, we get to do everything you want. If you're wrong, we get to do everything we want. OK?"

Smiling, I said, "I'm looking forward to it!" Confidant that I could tell the difference without a problem, I began thinking what I wanted to do with my two wanton teenage sluts.

I could hear the girls whispering and giggling as they got themselves ready for the game.

"OK, daddy! Its time to guess!" Trina said as I felt a pair of fingers press against my lips and another pair, smearing musky juices under my nose. Opening my mouth, I sucked in the two fingers, savoring the flavor. At the same time, I took a deep breath, taking in the musky scent, letting it fill my head. My cock twitched as I tried to decide who I was tasting. This was much harder than I anticipated!

"Well? What's your guess, daddy?"

"This is tougher than I thought! Can I have another taste? Another sniff?" I asked, smiling

"No! You can't! What's your guess"

I thought I had detected Trina, but I wasn't sure. Then I thought, what's the difference? "It's Trina!" I blurted out.

Cait said, "Is that your final answer?"

"Final answer!" I replied smirking.

A perfectly times chorus of "Wrong!" sang through the bedroom, as the girls laughed.

As I went to remove my blindfold, they told me that it had to stay on, at least for a while. So I went along. "What's next?" I asked.

"I want to watch that yummy looking incestuous cock fuck your daughter." Cait said. As she and Trina attached neckties to my wrists.

"What's with the restraints?" I asked, more than a little confused and a little intimidated by the fact that I was obviously not in control here.

"That's just to make sure you are a good boy and do what we say. Don't worry! We promise that this will be a birthday you never forget." Cait said, quite matter-of-factly. "Now, get on your knees and face the headboard."

I did as asked and felt them attaching the other ends to the headboard, leaving me room to move my hands, but not to escape. Then I felt Trina crawl underneath me, her plump little ass pressing against my cock. "Fuck me daddy! Fuck your baby girl slut!" she said as she guided my hands to her puffy breasts before guiding my cock into her wetness.

As I slid into my daughters cunt, I heard a voice from underneath me. "Damn! This looks so fucking hot! No wonder you love it!" It was Cait staring up and my swaying testicles, watching my stiff member part my daughters cunt lips, stretching them tight around me. As we got into a steady rhythm, Trina backing into me as I thrust forward, her satin sheath caressing my invading cock, my hands started to knead and pull on her small breasts.

"Oh God, daddy! That feels so good. So hard, so deep!" she moaned as we rocked together. Then I felt wetness on my dangling balls. Cait was moaning as she sucked on one, then the other. Then I felt her tongue swiping upward behind my sac and onto my ass. It was foreign to me but felt good. I thrust forward, filling Trina with my manhood, then pushed backward feeling Cait's tongue against my brown puckered ring.

"I want you to cum deep inside Trina's cunt!" she said as she finished licking.

"You wish is my command!" I answered, speeding up the coupling with Trina, feeling my orgasm building with each plunge into her tight, wet, hole.

Suddenly, I felt something cold and slippery drizzle down my ass crack. "What the..."

"You just concentrate on emptying that baby maker in your daughters cunt!"

"Yes daddy! I want to feel your hot cum fill my dirty little twat!" Trina added as she pushed back a little harder, sending me a little deeper inside her. "My clit, daddy! Rub my clit!" she added, moving my left hand from her breast to her dampened bush.

Using two fingers I began to rub circles around the swollen nub, flicking back and forth over her hood, making her moan, shifting her hips to increase the pressure of my fingers on her mons.

I felt Cait's fingers smearing the slippery liquid all over my asshole. I jerked my hips forward. "That's it! Ram that cock deep in your baby's cunt! Fuck her hard! Fuck her deep!" Then she shoved two fingers inside me, making me jump forward.

"Oh yesss! Fuck me daddy! Tear me apart!" Trina cried shoving back on my cock as it slapped the wet folds of her young womanhood.

I was just getting used to the two digits worming inside my ass when she abruptly pulled them out. Relieved but disappointed at the same time, I resumed the ravaging of my daughter, our bodies slapping together, her cunt so wet that it farted with each stroke.

The fact that I was blindfolded and tied made all the sensations that much more intense. My fingers dancing across Trina's juice slickened clit. Her clenching cunt, massaging my hard cock. Trina's hand now caressing my swinging testicles. "Cum for baby, daddy! I need to feel you squirt in me!"

Then I felt something cold and hard pressing against my lubricated asshole. I tried to move away, but I couldn't escape it. It was big! It was hard! It almost hurt as my ring gave way and I felt it fill my bowels. "Happy birthday!" Cait said, "You took my cherry yesterday, so I thought I'd repay the favor today. Your ass was virgin, wasn't it"

The pleasure-pain made me squirm, pushing harder against Trina, but I felt compelled to push back, letting it fill me with its hardness. And as it pushed in, I could feel it massaging my prostate. My senses were on overload! I wouldn't last much longer and I knew it.

I rubbed Trina's clit a little more insistently as I plunged deep into her sopping cunt, her fingers scratching at my nuts. I reared back only to meet Cait's toy as it filled my rectum, tickling me from the inside. I could feel her leaning over me scraping her nipples on my back as she whispered to me between bites on my ear. "Are you liking this? This is what I fuck your daughter with! Her cunt, and her ass!"

That was it! The picture of Cait, bending over my baby girl, thrusting this huge rubber dong deep in her cunt sent me over the edge. With a loud grunt, I gently pinched Trina's clit, clawed at her breast, and began to spew my sperm deep into her womb. I kept humping and cumming and grunting like an animal in heat. I couldn't stop!

My cock began to deflate, slipping out of my little girls ravaged cunt. Cait pulled out of my ass, the cool air in the room giving me goose bumps as it as it swirled around the wetness covering my rectum and nut sac.

My hands were untied and I was told to leave the panty blindfolds in place. I was laid on my back. Cait then said, "Depending on how much you want Trina to have your baby, dictates how well you eat her out.!"

Then I felt her dripping pussy press against my lips. I opened my mouth and began to lick and suck. Between laps, I asked if she wanted the baby. Her answer was "Of course, silly! But if you're not sure, you'll just have to keep working" As I continued to thrust my tongue deep inside her, gathering the sweet bitter juices of our incestuous fuck, I could hear her and Cait as they groped and kissed. I got her to cum twice, my face covered in her musky essence, before she dismounted.

I lay there for a couple of minutes before I felt someone's mouth on my ravaged cock. "Can I take off the blindfold yet?" I asked, wondering who was feasting on my temporarily flaccid member.

"Yes daddy, you may!"

Since I felt a tongue on my helmet, I knew who was where and was greeted by the sight of Caitlyn, on her hands and knees, licking me to hardness. Around her waist was a pink strap-on that put me to shame. I wondered how something that big fit in me, and definitely wondered how it fit into Trina.

Holding up a pregnancy test kit, Trina smiled. "I think we'll give it a couple of days." she said. "In the meantime, can Caitlyn move in with us?"

I looked down at the long haired blonde, still sucking on my head, staring back at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Why not!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seduced By My Daughter Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds