• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 04

Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 04

123

[Author's note: From this point in the story, the characters will begin to interact with characters from the series; "The Screamer" To avoid any confusion on my readers' part, a familiarity with both series would be helpful. Thank you for taking the time to read and for all your wonderful encouragement.]

*

Cherry woke to a warm Hawaiian breeze drifting off the ocean and into her suite. Her body ached. Every muscle, tendon, and sinew in her body screamed in pain. She laughed, even though her face hurt. She was confused. Why was her face sore? Could it be that it hurt from all the grinning she did yesterday?

Cherry knew she had to talk to Mark. Mark could make this right. He is a smart man. He deals with people in television all the time. One of the most successful television shows of recent years has a tag line that everyone knows. When the crowd yells, 'Move that bus', everyone knows what show they are watching. There has to be a market for Extreme Makeover, Pussy Edition. She giggled as it was less painful than a full out laugh.

Was yesterday a dream? It had started with Aleka, sweet, dear Aleka, followed by her guys later in the day.

Cherry had always lived on the edge right from her earliest years. It was one disappointment after another. She made it her life's goal to live each day for her alone and to hell with what other people thought. She knew she was pretty but she also knew she could be better. Every relationship was a disappointment and most of the time, it was her fault. Men wanted the one thing that she refused to give them. She was happy to be alone, living her life as a fully, self sufficient woman. She obtained whatever she wanted by whatever means necessary and that worked for her. Thus, she created her craving for living on the edge.

Yesterday was over the edge. Never a stranger to mind-blowing, delicious sex, she wondered if she had reached a pinnacle yesterday.

She laughed as she reflected back to the days prior to her decision to change her appearance from adorable to goddess. It was something she had wanted but it was expensive and she was not a rich girl. She saved and eventually had it done. She had also decided that she never wanted a family. She wasn't going to disappoint a child the way she had been. Two surgeries, two problems solved.

But yesterday she had total, massive pussy reconstruction at no cost to her. Would the smile ever leave her face? Dammit, her jaw was sore from smiling. She giggled again.

Rashad, Jamal and Chris came into the living room.

"Hon, the team meeting is in an hour. We have to go. What are you going to do?" Jamal asked.

"I am going to get in the hot tub and just relax and unwind. After that, I have to get ready for the banquet. Since I am Mark's date, I have to look really good. I don't want to embarrass him. I'll see you later."

"Cherry, you could not embarrass anyone," Chris said.

"Hmm, I've let more people down than I care to think of," she thought. She kissed each of them goodbye and went in to put on a new bikini. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and was happy with what she saw. This was a really hot bikini and she just knew that the designers had her in mind when they crafted it.

She walked down and let herself into Mark's suite. The only things missing were stockings hanging from the chandelier. Obviously Mark was still having fun. The girls said he was good in bed and it seems that he is not only good but he has stamina too. She was happy for him, she thought.

"Well, would you look at you?" Michelle exclaimed as she walked into the living room. "Damn girl, that bikini makes you look so hot."

Diane walked in and smiled. "I told her to get it. I modeled this one in the new D'Orgasmic catalog. It was my favorite. It makes Cherry look like brunch."

"Hold that thought sweetheart, I need to hit the hot tub first. I have some kinks to work out," Cherry sighed.

"Kinks, did I hear someone say kinks?" Mark quipped as he walked out of his bedroom with Aleka and Lori in tow. He appraised the beauty that was in front of him and truly appreciated what he saw. "I heard what you said Cherry. It has me a little concerned. I am not sure I want the kinkiest woman I know getting rid of any kinks."

"Smart ass!" Cherry exclaimed. "It's not fair. You keep saying shit like that and your scrawny white ass is always too far away for me to smack it." She laughed, painfully.

"My ass is not scrawny, I'll have you know," Mark smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You keep telling me that but I don't believe you. Of course, I'm used to men with, shall we say substantial butts," she smirked.

"Yeah, I guess you are," he said in a somewhat deflating voice.

"I'm heading to the hot tub. Any of you ladies care to join me?" Cherry smiled.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Aleka smiled. "Mark and Michelle have a meeting or something so I'm free. I need sunshine."

"Me too," Diane agreed.

"You three run along. Mark and I would like to talk to Lori for a few minutes if that is okay with her," Michelle said.

"Sure Michelle," Lori said.

Cherry and the girls headed for the hot tub knowing they would be alone in it.

"Lori, we are aware of your situation with Trainer. We think that you would be a good fit in Mark's firm. Would you consider a move to Las Vegas to join our firm?" Michelle asked.

"The only thing I know about the sports world is that I like dating athletes and I've only dated a few. I don't see how much value I could bring to the firm," Lori answered honestly.

"I don't want you involved in sports representation Lori. For the last three years, Michelle and my best friend have been on my back every single day to get into model and movie representation. I've had my research department along with the number crunchers look into it. I knew it was a lucrative side of the business but one thing held me back," Mark explained.

"What was that Mark?" Lori inquired.

"We know the sports business better than any other firm in the world. We know that. I employ the sharpest legal minds available but we know little about the intricacies of the fashion world. My best friend, someone you know quite well, mind you, says it isn't that much different. If that is the case, I already have the support teams in place to do that. What has held me back has been my inability to find the right person to head this division up and make it a success. Until now that is," Mark smiled.

"Until now?" Lorry puzzled.

"I would like you to head this division and make it a success. Michelle and I have prepared a package for you to look at. If it is acceptable to you, we would like you to start right away. Insofar as Trainer is concerned, you would have the full force and weight of my firm at your disposal. I'll tell you this Lori, he and I are not friendly at all. He will settle with you for a lot more once he knows who your personal lawyer is on this."

"I already have my own representation Mark. We've been working on this for a few weeks. Who did you have in mind to represent me?"

"I was planning to represent you Lori, not my staff, me."

"Anyway, please take your time and review the package Lori. I don't need an answer today. Look at it and if there is anything you want to talk about, let us know," Michelle said as she handed her a package of legal documents.

"It would be a big move for me Mark. I have a lovely midtown apartment in New York and I'd have to find a place to live in Las Vegas. I also have an unusual contract with Trainer. It was presented to me as soon as I caught the mistake, I signed immediately. He has hated me ever since. I'll have to get you a copy of the contract so that you can see it. That one mistake could be very valuable if I decide to do this," Lori explained.

Michelle dug through her pile of papers and handed something to Lori. "Is this the contract you are referring to hon?"

A sly smile crossed Lori's pretty face. "How the hell...?"

"I pride myself on having the best research department in the business Lori. Additionally, I have a rather luxurious place for you to live in Las Vegas. It is mentioned in the package but it is two floors below mine and it is quite nice. I'm sure you'll have questions and of course, feel free to contact your lawyers as well.

I would like to have you on board with me on this," Mark said.

The morning Hawaiian sun was wonderful. This place has always been described as paradise and Cherry was learning that was true. "You are so lucky Aleka, growing up in a place as beautiful as this. This place is exquisite," Cherry said.

"I had a chat with Mark yesterday and starting Tuesday we are all going on an adventure. There is much to see and you've hardly seen any of it. I have made a few arrangements and Mark and I have to finalize some things on Monday. We are going to see some of the best that Hawaii has to offer. I know you'll really enjoy it," Aleka said as she leaned over and ran her hand along Cherry's submerged leg. She was surprised to find Diane's hand already there. "Why you greedy woman! I hope you'll share."

Cherry laid back and let the warm water soothe the aches from her body. It was working well and she was starting to feel human again. She loved the hands on her body and the sensuous women who knew how and where to touch her. Tender, loving hands stroked her body. Aleka had to be careful to keep her hands underwater as her celebrity would be in peril if she was seen to do anything untoward. Diane, on the other hand could be a little more overt. She sat close and felt her nearly naked body against Cherry. She began to touch her barely covered breasts. She felt Cherry stiffen under the thin fabric and she teased her deliciously. Cherry put her head back on the headrest as Aleka ran her slender fingers through the pussy she tore up yesterday. She was tender and loving today. Cherry was, as one would expect, slipping both hands into the soft folds of both women. She smiled as the warm Hawaiian sun tanned her lovely face.

"I wonder what is going on with Lori and Mark," Diane said. "I hope everything is alright. Michelle had that business look about her. I can't read Mark at all."

"He did look a bit distracted after Cherry and the guys left last night. I don't know either," said Aleka.

"What can't you read Diane? Mark is an open book. I can tell whatever mood he is in all the time. Right now, he is enjoying his time with the three of you immensely. Mark needed this vacation. He works hard and he seldom sleeps. Fuck, I keep him up half the night, every night myself."

Aleka sighed, "Cherry, the three of us seriously don't believe you know Mark as well as you said you do. We also think, and please don't take this the wrong way, that you've either been lying to him or to yourself."

Cherry sat up and looked at Aleka seriously. "Why do you say that? Mark and I are very good friends. He knows me better than anyone. I won't let anyone closer to me than he already is. We have shared so much together."

"Yes you two have shared a lot. We get that. I may be way off base. I don't want to say something to piss you off either. I get the feeling that what you haven't shared is what is bothering him. It is one thing to be almost a continent away and talk about sexual conquests and quite another to be a few feet away knowing that they are taking place. You say you love him. He says he loves you too. When will either of you two idiots going to realize that you are in love with each other?"

Cherry sighed, "Aleka, Diane, I love you both. I appreciate what you are saying but I am not in love with Mark. If the truth be told, I am incapable of being in love. I'm in this life for me and me alone. I don't ever want to be in love with anyone and certainly not Mark. There is no way in hell that Mark is in love with me either. He's my friend. He's my best friend. He is not my lover by choice. It is his choice, not mine. He had chances, several times, and he ignored it. I don't know why he did but he did. I accept that. What we have is special. I won't make a move because I don't want to lose him as a friend."

"Girl, you have to be the dumbest white girl in history. Ain't no sista on earth gonna say no to that fine, did I say fine, girlfriend, piece of honky fucking machine," Diane roared in her finest ghetto dialect.

Cherry and Aleka lost it. Cherry slid off the bench and disappeared under the bubbling water. Suddenly Diane jumped. "The bitch bit my tit!" she cried.

Aleka was laughing so hard when she jumped too. She smacked at the water but Cherry had moved away. She surfaced and giggled as the two women tried to hit her.

"Well, now that I'm completely wet, and you two have analyzed my lack of a love life, let's go back up and see if we can put some spice in my sex life," Cherry quipped as she grabbed for her towel. Diane and Aleka left the hot tub and Cherry playfully smacked their asses with her wet towel. They chased her to the elevators, tits just a jiggling.

They were laughing so hard when they stepped off the elevator and went into the guys' suite. Diane surprisingly was the first out of her skimpy suit and then Aleka. Aleka walked up behind Cherry and undid her top releasing her fabulous breasts. She began to kiss her shoulders delicately. The perfume from the flower Aleka wore was very subtle and sweet. Her lips tickled the back of Cherry's neck and her gorgeous nipples popped instantly. The two small, highly sensitive, perfectly formed knobs sat atop the finest breasts ever constructed. Aleka wrapped her arms around Cherry's tiny frame, her hands cupping her orbs sweetly. She continued to kiss her neck and onto her ear. Cherry moaned, thrilled by her Hawaiian lovers attention.

Diane sank to her knees and slipped the bottom of Cherry's bikini off her lovely legs. Diane walked Cherry to the sofa and pushed her down. "I have become addicted to you pussy. I just want more and more of it every day." She caressed Cherry's legs, her long black fingers a perfect contrast to the porcelain legs she was so tenderly parting. Her lips kissed her toes and up her slim, athletic legs. Her lovely pink tongue parted Cherry expertly and the pleasure was beyond compare. Diane had most of the sexiest women on earth on speed dial but for some reason, her desire for Cherry was overwhelming. Cherry was a free spirit, a stripper with an attitude and a sex drive that knew only one boundary. Diane parted this delicious morsel's soft petals and the scent of her desire drove her insane with lust. If Michelangelo had tried, he would not have crafted a more perfect pussy. It was a thing of beauty and a sweetness you couldn't describe. Diane's tongue parted every fold, tasted every crease and reveled in the dew she was creating.

Aleka continued kissing Cherry and playing with her beautiful, lithe body. Her honey colored flesh is darker than Cherry's yet lighter than Diane's exquisite black skin. It was an enchanting contrast, not so much of hue but of cultures. They were an enchanting stereotypical contradiction to be sure. They shared a rapacious need for sexual contentment. Aleka threw Cherry's head back and began raining kisses along the front of her neck. Cherry moaned loudly. Aleka climbed onto Cherry's lips and settled her lovely pussy onto her ruby red lips. Cherry extended her tongue and slid it along the scrumptious pink slit that Aleka had served up. From her position, Cherry was gazing into a moist slice of tropical heaven filled with deep, lush valleys and cotton candy hills. At one end of this picturesque valley, a smoldering, active volcano quivered as Cherry journeyed through the valley. She was sure it would erupt soon.

Diane's talents fueled the fire in Cherry which spurred Aleka to flow furiously. Simultaneous earthquakes of mad passion ensued. This precipitated Cherry's ignition of the Aleka volcano cascading molten lava onto her ravenous lips. Aleka screamed at the top of her lungs as her love flowed onto Cherry's waiting tongue. Diane's hunger brought Cherry a crescendo of orgasms and they kept building for her. The harder Cherry came, the wilder Aleka's own massive climax flowed. Cherry's muffled screams tingled Aleka to a higher octave; she flailed uncontrollably.

Diane's long fingers slipped into Cherry easily. She pushed deeper and Cherry gasped. Her hand slipped inside and Diane began to run her arm into her. It was Cherry's turn to flail and she grabbed Aleka's cinnamon hips hard. She drove her tongue deep into her tight, sweet twat. Diane stroked her pussy deliberately and deeply. She had never done this before but after yesterday, she had the strongest desire to give Cherry the most delicious, mind bending orgasm possible. Her lovely lips and tongue teased, tugged and pulled on Cherry's extremely distended clit. Her mouth, coupled with the fantastic feeling inside her tightly stretched pussy sent Cherry off like the Fourth of July.

Cherry had Aleka impaled on her tongue and was pulling her further onto it. Aleka clamped her walls onto that sweet tongue and came over and over again. With every driving thrust from Diane, Cherry fucked Aleka harder before lifting her to impale her tight ass. Total sexual frenzy hit a zenith as three horny women screamed in separate and mutual climaxes.

"That is the first time I've cum like that," Diane panted. "I can't remember a time I've cum from what I was doing and not from what someone was doing to me."

"Well, you delicious horny bitch," Cherry choked for air, "What you did was fanfuckingtastic. Ohmigod! I'll tell you how good you were, if I can ever catch my breath."

Aleka looked like she wanted to say something but gave up and fell onto the sofa smiling.

Three completely naked nymphs lay in various stages of disarray in the living room when the guys walked through the door.

"Damn looks like we are not needed around here. At least the girls are keeping our baby happy," Rashad laughed. "All three of you look like you've had fun."

The door opened and Michelle walked in. She saw the gals and laughed. "Cherry, Mark would like to see you for a few minutes."

"Sure, let me throw something on."

"Girl, go the way you are. He's seen you naked many times. It's not going to upset him one bit," Michelle smiled.

Cherry slipped on her heels and walked naked down the hall. She walked into the suite and was surprised to see Lori, fully dressed talking to Mark. They both turned to see Cherry and they both laughed. Lori went to shake Mark's hand but he pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly. Lori kissed Cherry and left the suite. He walked to the bar and poured a couple of Snakebites. He handed her one, put his arm around her waist and walked her out onto the balcony.

"Are you having a good time dear?" he smiled at her as he sipped his drink.

"Mark, I am having the time of my life. This place is gorgeous. I could live here. The company isn't shabby either. The guys are the guys. Who am I to complain? The women are now good friends and delicious as well. Everything is perfect. Thanks again for bringing me. You have no idea how much it means to me. I'm still pissed as all hell with you but I'll let it slide...for now!"

"Yeah, I am never going to hear the end of this, am I?"

"No you fuck, you will be hearing me bitch at you about this on your hundredth birthday.

Mark laughed and took her empty glass. They walked back to the bar. "Well, you look like you've been cumming all day. I guess you do know. Those ladies are delicious, aren't they?"

"Well, I don't hear your scrawny ass complaining. Lori sure as hell seems to love your cock. I guess turnabout is fair play huh? You've listened to me clamor about big, black cock so much and then I walk in and see one of the most delicious, sexy black women on this fucking earth with your puny cock all the way down her throat. So yeah, you've got nothing to complain about."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds