• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 02

Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 02

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fantasy; names and places are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously.)

Rose Byrne: XXX-Men

Goddess In Hellfire

It was almost six in the morning when they resumed filming, the star of the show enjoying a steamy shower and quick nap before coming back to the set and shucking her robe. The Las Vegas streets were still busy when she hurried from the Lincoln Continental in her black bra and panties, matching pumps clicking rhythmically on the pavement, but were just empty enough that they could apply a little CG and make the 2011 summer season appear as if it was October of 1962.

"Whoa there," the bouncer at the door of Sebastian Shaw's Hellfire Club said when she tried to follow the group of strippers and whores inside. "Just hang on a minute, baby. You got some ID?"

Rose Byrne laughed. "Are you serious? Look at me. Where would I keep it?"

The man smirked, already rubbing his crotch while he looked her over. "I can think of a couple of places."

"Real funny." Rose sighed, then crossed her arms across her perky chest while tapping her foot. "You gonna let me in or not?"

"That depends, honey."

"Yeah, on what?"

"On how quickly you're gonna see the light and suck my dick."

<><><>

A month away from her thirty-second birthday, Rose still couldn't believe she was actually doing a porno. A woman who had dodged nudity for over decade, she was now sucking and fucking on film like a veteran camera whore, doing more strangers in the past week than she'd had in a year. And the worst part of it all was that she was actually starting to enjoy herself.

What was next--working a street corner like poor Emma Stone?

"Oh yeah," the bouncer groaned, running his thick fingers through her silken brown hair. "Suck that cock, baby. Work it, you dirty little slut."

Rose moaned at that, her noises muffled. She looked up, batting her eyelashes at the red-faced man, and bobbed her head even faster, putting all she had into the effort. Her neck muscles were still tight after screwing in the cramped backseat of the Lincoln, but she moved with such speed and expertise that it was hardly noticeable, the film crew wedged into the restroom alongside them holding their collective breath while they watched her work.

Rose giggled, enjoying the slutty feeling she got from sucking dick in public. She didn't often act this way--not without a few pints in her belly, at least--and it felt so liberating that it was all she could do not to reach into her panties and finger herself to a creamy finish. Instead, she took a deep breath and forced her co-star's fleshy pole further down her throat, taking so much of it that before long her nose was touching his shaved pubic area, his stubble tickling her creamy flesh and making her want to laugh.

"Oh god, holy shit!" the bouncer cried. "I'm coming! Oh god, I'm coming!"

Rose's brown eyes went wide at the pronouncement, the brunette quickly drawing back and pulling his massive prick from her mouth just in time to catch the first volley right on the face, his hot spunk splattering all over her forehead and the bridge of her nose. She sealed her lips, refusing to gobble down his load so early in the film, and took a few more impressive bursts before wrapping both hands around his shaft and jerking out whatever was left, her co-star's groans filling the restroom while she slowly stroked him back to life.

<><><>

She gritted her teeth and stared at her reflection in the mirror over the sink, whimpering loudly while the man playing a bouncer pushed his very real dick even deeper into her ass. She had been advised to pre-stretch herself with a dildo beforehand, and as he bottomed out with a nasty squish, his heavy balls twitching against her sticky pink slit, she was ever so grateful that she had listened. It felt like there was a bodybuilder's arm crammed into her butt, not a condom-wrapped penis!

"Ugh," Rose groaned as he drew back. "Fuck!"

"That's it, baby. Tell me how you want it."

Rose shook her head, barely able to utter more than the occasional swear while he took her ass. She had been sodomized before, her ex-fiancé having quite enjoyed the act, but never by anyone so big, the nearly eleven inch penis thrusting in and out of her body with such force that her tits flopped in her bra and her milky ass jiggled like fresh Jell-O.

"Fuck me," Rose cried, her voice raspy. "Oh god, fuck me!"

She wasn't sure if she really meant it, feeling as if she might split in half at any moment, but it was what the director wanted. And what the director wanted, the director got.

Staring into the mirror, the edge of the sink digging into her belly, Rose reached underneath herself and slipped a hand into her damp panties. She found her wet center, a tingle running through her lithe body, and immediately began to pleasure herself, the sensations heightened by the massive cock doing its utmost to destroy her puckered asshole.

Spurred by her actions, the fake bouncer threw a leg on the sink beside her and really started giving it to her, grunting into the back of her head while he drove his girth deep into her rectum with every push. Rose's eyes went wide at that, and she couldn't help spitting all over the mirror while she was hammered from behind like the filthiest of whores.

"Oh, oh my god, yes! Oh my fucking god, yes!"

Rose squeezed her eyes shut, curling her toes in her pumps while she gushed with enough power to soak her panties and leave the insides of her thighs wet with her passion. She came even harder than she had in the backseat of the Lincoln, a small chain of nasty orgasms shaking her from top to bottom.

Her end marked his, too, the sight of Rose Byrne coming too much for any man, even an experienced pornstar, to endure. He gave the gorgeous brunette one more hard pump, cried out, and went as still as a statue while he emptied his balls and stretched his custom-made condom to the breaking point.

Rose collapsed on the counter, ignoring the puddle of drool beneath her cheek and gasping when he yanked his limp hose from her ass. She watched in the mirror while he removed his condom, licking her lips when he dumped the gooey contents all over her perfect bum.

"Cut," the director called out. "All right, everyone, that's a day for Ms. Byrne."

Rose waited until her assistant wiped the semen from her body before pushing off the counter and waving to the crew as they applauded her. She took her robe, leaving it open while she pulled her hair back, then quickly walked off the set.

A car was waiting to take her back to her hotel, and as she stepped out into the morning light she glimpsed January Jones across the street, the stunning blonde signing autographs while she waited to shoot her first scene. Rose waved and received one in return.

"Good luck," the brunette chuckled, leaning back in her seat before slipping on her sunglasses. "You're gonna need it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rose Byrne: XXX-Men Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds