• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Houseboy for Mali Ch. 03

A Houseboy for Mali Ch. 03

Thursday morning and I was up an hour early again, sleepy but excited. I was very horny and constantly focusing my mind away from sex so I didn't get another erection. Just touching the silver rings around my junk in the morning was enough to escalate the background uncomfortable pinching up to full blown CBT.

I went out even earlier to the laundry to attend to the washing and there were five small protective bags again. The sight of my task from my mystery woman giving me a semi and the familiar pinch from the cock cage locked around me actually started to feel good is a strange way. I felt very happy washing and hanging... to please her...

On the way to work I was super conscious of the outline of my cock and balls against my tight stretch breeches. I couldn't stop looking as I walked along.

Some women brushed past me at the ticket booth and I lost focus. A sharp pinch reminded me to keep my mind off the opposite sex. It was taking all my concentration, looks from pretty office girls had me looking at the ground, red faced trying not to think about them. In my mind I felt everyone knew there were four silver rings locked pinching it into a beaded shape over the curved tube inserted in my cock.

At work it was worse there was no hiding the bubbly outline of my shaft inside the tight breeches. I didn't make eye contact with anyone. I left early, I just couldn't focus on work... ...at lunch I stuffed some toilet paper down my front to try to hide the corrugations...

The attention (or my imagination about the attention) that my groin was getting was causing spasms of swelling and pinching from the rings sausaging my cock and balls.

The ride home on the train wasn't much better. A pretty girl sat next to me on the train and tried to strike up a conversation. I answered her questions and tried not to encourage her. She got off at Rhodes with me and continued talking to me as we walked out of the station. I was just about to ask her to stop following me when she gave me a little wave and got into a man's car waiting for her outside the station.

I felt a little foolish until I saw her give me a little wink as they drove off. I needed to see Mali and tell her it wasn't working out... I thought... a few more steps and I had changed my mind... I was angry, horny, anxious, in pain and totally unable to think straight.

I needed to see Mali. I hurried home and went out to take in the washing. I took the other units that had been left for me to wash and dry (5 and 9 again) up to their doors knocked and left the clothes without waiting. I ran back downstairs to get Mali's things and her pink bag. Bounding back up the stairs to her door, the pain with each big step was actually turning me on. I fell to my knees and knocked on her door.

I felt my hard on pinch and strain against the metal rings the pain was intense but I was enjoying it. Mali opened the door with a smile. The ironing board was set up for me and a carpet sweeper next to it. I did her ironing and started sweeping her living room floor when I noticed she was sitting outside on the balcony sitting side on to me... next to two other women.

They were all smoking and looking in at me. Mali noticed I had stopped and made a broom action with her hands and I went back to work. Mali said something in the others and they all had a laugh. I felt the heat of embarrassment fill my very red face.

This was it, I had to say something. It was a fun game for a while but it needed to end. I went out to the balcony. The three women looked up at me and then all eyes dropped to my groin and the outline of the rings around my bulbous cock... and I lost my nerve. Mali put a cigarette in her mouth and looked at the table with a big lighter in the middle. She looked back at me as if she had asked me a question and I hadn't answered. I lit her and the other two eagerly put cigarettes in their mouths too.

I lit them and stood there holding the lighter not knowing what to do.

Mali handed me her coffee cup and said:

"Black no sugar."

Her two friends following suit. The younger Mediterranean woman said:

"White with one." As she handed me the cup.

The Korean / Chinese ... I think *Korean* woman said:

"Black tea."

I took their cups and headed to the kitchen and boiled the kettle. As I waited for the kettle to boil I stood closer to the balcony door to listen to their conversation. They all laughed again but over the hiss of the electric kettle I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Boy!"

Mali called me and I came out and stood waiting for her instruction. She just waited for a moment. I started to speak and she said:

"Quiet." Said Mali firmly stopping me from speaking.

The three women looked at my pants and the bubble shaped my balls and cock made locked inside the silver rings.

"The Kali wedding ring is from my village. My village women ruled. Before I come to Australia I had a boy, many women have boy. Foreign men come to serve us. That's how I learn English. Go boy, coffee now."

Mali gave me a little brush away wave; which really turned me on. The three continued talking as I went back into the kitchen, I guess about Mali's life in Thailand, ...or about her serving boy... The kettle clicked off and more laughter from the women. I heard:

"... all the time... ...they want more and more." In Mali's sing song Thai accent.

I made the coffee and tea and took it out to them. Mali looked at me and repeated:

"Your dinky is the Kali wedding ring. She keeps your pleasure. She teach you to be a good boy. Say *Thank you Mali*."

I was deeply humiliated in front of the three women. I bow my head and say:

"Thank you Mali."

In a pathetically sheepish voice. The sting of the group domination consuming my mind totally. And again my hard on fights painfully against the rings constricting my junk into a beaded anal toy shape.

Mali smiled, "Your welcome Boy. You want serve me?"

I started to say yes and she said:

"Quiet now." Talking over me.

The other women laughed at me. And Mali added:

"Would you like to see it?"

For a long panic filled moment I thought she was going to ask me to strip for this coven of 40 something women. She stood up and led the other two into the lounge and picked up her phone. The image of me standing under the washing line last night just before I dropped my pants showed on her TV via wireless link. She turned to the others and said:

"Give your keys, he can sweep your floors and do your ironing."

The two women gave me their keys and I took them not knowing what to do. Mali handed me the mini ironing board and gave my ass a slap adding:

"Wipe for dust after you iron and sweep... ....don't leave any dirty dishes Boy."

I heard a tinny recording of my voice coming from the TV. I didn't want to be in the room for them watching me displaying the results of Kali's wedding rings on my freshly shaven cock and balls in the open air last night.

I brought in and ironed the washing I had left on their doorsteps. I swept and tidied and dusted the tow small apartments; it didn't take long. When I came back to Mali's unit I could hear the Laughter through the door.

I felt like I was intruding. I waited till the cackle died down and gave a quiet knock. The door did not open. I waited then almost knocked again but immobilized by self-doubt when I heard.

"Come in."

I opened the door but hesitated. The three women looked cross from the couch. I knelt down and crawled in to approving comments from the women as they took back their keys from me kneeling in front of them. Mali watching on with a knowing look.

On the TV was the paused image of me trapped on Mali's balcony, wearing a French maids dress with no pants, shaving my legs. I buried my eyes in the floor blushing with shame. The humiliating position getting me unstoppably aroused and the pinching pain returned to my cock.

Mali stood in front of me looking down. She gave her phone to the Korean looking woman and said:

"Youtube OK?"

I was shocked. The two women leave while I'm still kneeling on the floor of the living room. Mali rubbed my crotch with her boot. The sensation is maddening. Mali:

"You don't want to stop?"

I know she can see the pain on my face. I shake my head and Mali says:

"Take of your pants."

I do and Mali stops me from taking off my pink boxer shorts. She stands very close to me, brushing against me and unbuttons my shirt. The pain from my erection is all consuming. I raise my arms for her to pull off the shirt and she does.

"Go to unit five and knock on her door."

I get up and leave without a thought. My erection on fire with pain; strangled and contorted into a curled half circle straining against the cotton boxers, sticking out in front of me like an oversized coffee mug handle pushing out my boxers.

I knock on the door of unit five and I see the shadow under the door. I hear a giggle and see the woman continue watching me and I feel the rush of exhibitionism and the pain from the hard on. I see the peephole blink with some excited breathy giggles. Mali's phone slides out under the door and the woman calls through:

"OK, *Boy*, go back to your Mali."

I go back down to Mali's unit and knock on the door, automatically falling to me knees for permission to enter. I hear the door of a near by apartment open and hope that Mali tells me I can come in quickly. She doesn't and I hear the footsteps walk past behind me as I kneel in waiting. Another minute or two passes...

Finally Mali calls out:

"Come in."

I crawl in and she is waiting for me in a satin robe with the living room light off. Her perfectly formed pointed breasts pressing her large nipples through the shiny material like an erotic 1950's pinup drawing. Back lit by the balcony light through the large glass doors, the only source of light in the dimly lit living room, I can see her silhouette through the long robe and I am awestruck. Her smooth brown leg peeks out seductively as she takes each step.

I follow her down the hall and into the Bathroom. In the back corner of the long thin room is a three quarter cut wine barrel, I had previously thought was decorative. Mali climbs the little step ladder and sinks into the hot steamy water. Deftly dropping her robe to the floor as she steps in, I get the shortest of strip teases watching her pert ass and edge of her right breast kiss the water which spills a little as she dunks.

Mali's head breaks the water encasing her as if in slow motion like a shampoo commercial. She flicks her hair back and rests her head on a tub joined to the back of the barrel, without looking up she directs:

"Come Boy, wash my hair."

I walked past the side of the barrel quickly, looking into to the translucent water... the inside of the barrel lit from the florescent overhead bathroom light. Mali's brown skin glassy and smooth glowing in the water. Her perfect breasts bobbing slowly in the water. I am torn, I want to follow her instructions but I want to stare... The cage around my cock and balls crushing me into a decision.

At the back of the barrel, Mali's head rests in a cut out tub for hair washing. The pink fruity shampoo squeaked as it piled up into my hand. I started at her forehead... all the shampoo came off in the same place and I fussed and struggled to spread it around. Mali lifted her hands and guided mine around her scalp. I lent forward and caught a full length view of her buoyant and perfectly curved body. I groaned out loud and Mali laughed.

After massaging her head for a few minutes Mali pointed to the shelf under the window. I put on the loofah mitts and struggled to open the moisturizing body wash. Mali stands up and I gasp at the sight of her. She smiles and takes the plastic bottle and squirts both my hands full of more pink and fruity smelling wash. I am so stunned at the sight of this beauty that she has to take my hands and start me off swirling the soap on her.

I am sweating and shaking now, partly from the hot steamy water, partly from over excitement and partly from the tearing pain in my boxers.

Somehow I remain conscious and soap up her front then her back down to the hips. She lifts her leg out of the barrel and places it along the edge rim with a flexibility that deepens my delirium. I do one leg and she presents her ass and then the other leg... I finish off the leg at her pussy and she pulls me inside the barrel and I struggle under the water for a few moments before she lets me up.

Mali puts her legs on my shoulders and guides my hands under her ass. Shiny and soapy she looks as devilishly mischievous as she does pornographically beyond measure. I lick the soap off her thigh and she gives me an approving:

"Hmmm"

Her phone rings and she slips off me and grabs it with a sensual:

"Oui."

I wait neck deep in the water barrel as I watch while her ass cheeks dip seductively in and out of the water. Mali continues to speak French, sometimes calm sometimes commanding. Without breaking rhythm she pressed my face into her breast and whispers away from the phone:

"Lick."

The taste of the soap stings my nose but I lick those incredible conical breasts as she chats away on the phone. I lick clean one side and her nipple is like steel. She pushes me underwater and climbs onto my shoulders again. I eat her with a passion I have never felt before. A few moments of bobbing in and out of the water and she steps on the edge of the barrel raising out of the tub and pushes my head hard into her. I continue going down on her for a solid three or four minutes. I can hear her fighting against her own pleasure... all the while continuing her conversation in French.

With a single fluid motion Mali hangs up and slips back into the tub with a big splash. She slides her big toe inside my boxers and strips me with a kick. Wrapping her other leg around me she slides down me like a fire pole. Her hand guiding my contorted cock into her with a whimsical laugh. The warmth is noticeable even more than the warmth of the water. The down stroke sliding me deep inside indescribably intoxicating.

I feel a jolt as the four knobbly bumps on my cock slide into and out of her. The first stroke so pleasurable I hardly notice the pulsating pain. As Mali's bounces increased in intensity the pain quickly overtook the pleasure. I start to protest and Mali gives me a kiss covering my mouth.

I continue to protest and start to struggle to escape Mali's kiss turns into a playful bite as she really grinds on me. I whimper into her mouth with pain and she releases my lips to make some very pleasurable sounds. She presses deeply into me and my pain vanishes. I immediately begin to climax. Mali withdraws, shooting me with pain and killing my climax as fast as it began.

We thrash around in the tub for a few minutes, Mali bringing me to the brink of climax and killing it with a hip swivel over and over.

Mali beings to orgasm...

"Chai, chai-chai, chai, chai, chi-chi, chi-I, eeee-a"

The excitement or the water or... I don't know... somehow I cum with her through the tearing sensation. The orgasm lasts twenty or thirty seconds. Mali kicking my legs from under me dunking me completely underwater. I am exhausted and out of breath underwater and Mali strangles me with her legs, wringing every last drop of pleasure out of me.

I break the surface pushing Mali up into the air and she screams:

"Nalak chai!"

Her phone rings again and she spanks it off to voice mail.

Slipping out of me she slowly savors the look on my face as she releases my cock one bump at a time.

She splashes some water over her self before she points to the towel rack. I climb out and hold out the towel for her. She takes it and with a hand on my shoulder presses me down to my knees. Dripping wet naked and still fully erect curled inside the cock cage I wait on the tiled floor as she walks out of the bathroom.

She returns with a long piece of hessian. Slipping it between my legs she ties a tight kind of g-string nappy. She pulls it very tight, a girlish:

"eek"

escapes my lips and I am pulled in tight. She drops a satin shirt and long satin shorts at my feet and says:

"Get dressed for shopping nalak boy."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Houseboy for Mali Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds