• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Changeling Ch. 01

The Changeling Ch. 01

Matt was walking down the street on a very boring day, barely looking where he was walking. He had thought to himself many times before that he wished something exciting would happen. Unknowingly, he would get his wish this day.

He walked down the dirt path that he always walked to get to the bar only about two miles away. Matt forced himself to walk slowly, for what reason he didn't know, and decided to take a detour into the corn field nearby for no other reason than to waste time.

It wasn't long before he got deep into the field and was now thoroughly lost. He barely made any attempt to get out, and just wandered aimlessly through the thick field, his muscular arms and chest made easy work of pushing the corn stalks aside.

Finally after what seemed like ages, he came to a clearing that he didn't recognize. About a ten foot wide circle of grass with a small shiny object sitting in the center.

Confused and intrigued, Matt went to the object and tried to pick it up but it was lodged pretty deep into the ground. He spent about thirty minutes clearing the area and digging until he was finally able to pull it free.

He had no idea what it was, but there was an opening on what looked like the front. He wedged his fingernails in the crease and pried it open carefully.

Inside was a miniature woman in what looked like a pilots seat.

"Great, I just had to find a crappy toy," he said out loud to himself and started to put the object back.

"I assure you, I am no toy," came a weak female voice from the object.

Surprised, Matt nearly dropped everything, shear willpower kept him from doing so.

"Who...What...How the hell?" Matt couldn't think of any appropriate response so he shut his mouth and waited.

"My name is Jennifer, I am from another planet." Her voice was weak and she was struggling to get the words out. "I don't have much time, give me your fingertip."

Cautiously, Matt put his finfertip within reach of Jennifer, she touched it gently and he fell to the ground with a thud, the object and Jennifer disappeared.

When Matt awoke it was fully dark out. He looked around feverishly for Jennifer and her spaceship, he decided to call it. With nothing in sight he decided that he had had an hallucination and he headed in the direction he figured his home was in.

Once he was home he stumbled to his bed and passed out as if he was completely drunk. That night he had dreams of another world and that he was able to change how he looked and sounded whenever he wanted.

The next morning came and Matt awoke with a massive headache. Quickly, he went to the bathroom, peed, then hopped in the shower. The hot water felt good on his back and helped wake him up. He thought back to his dream and "hallucination" and wondered what it would be like to be able to change how he looked and sounded. He wondered who he would be and what he would do.

Thoughts of celebrities, both male and female ran through his head until finally he decided he would want to look and sound like Jennifer but at a normal size. He thought about it and dwelled upon it for a few minutes, then opened his eyes and looked down.

Matt almost screamed when he saw that his penis was gone and was instead a cleanly shaved vagina. He felt his chest, he had two wonderfully large perky breasts then felt his head, he had long straight dark brown hair.

He took a breath to calm himself and went over everything in his head. It all made sense if aliens did exist, so he decided he was going to explore this a bit. He thought of his original self and a few seconds later he looked down and there was his penis, standing more erect than ever, he enjoyed this new power more than he could imagine. He tested his new ability more after he got out of the shower, while standing naked in front of the mirror. He thought of many people, Kim Kardashian, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, the girl next door Kelly, and many other famous people or people he knew.

After about an hour of testing his newfound ability, he donned a pair of nice slacks and a polo and decided he really enjoyed being Jennifer, so he tested one last time with clothes on and thought of some sexy womens clothes.

He opened his eyes and he was looking at an amazingly hot woman wearing a tight red blouse showing lots of cleavage without a bra and a black skirt barely long enough to cover her ass. He decided to go out to the adult store nearby and buy a few things to try on and to try out.

He drove quietly till he reached the parking lot which was packed with cars. Luckily someone was pulling out and he took their spot near the entrance.

Jennifer opened the front door and stepped into the store, confident and proud of her body and the way it commanded attention from every guy in the store, about 12 total.

She walked quietly to a rack near the back of the store, all eyes on her. She browsed at the large selection of sexy lingerie and uniforms, unsure of what size or which one to get. There was a tall attractive man near her, so she turned towards him.

"Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you" trying to sound innocent, "but I am having a hard time choosing an outfit. Would you mind picking your favorite for me?"

The man smiled broadly and stared at Jennifer's body while nodding an affirmative. He scanned the wall and picked out a sexy princess outfit, to which Jennifer held up smiled.

"Thank you," was all Jennifer could muster as she headed to the changing room. She quickly donned the new outfit, which barely fit, her breasts were spilling out of the top and her ass was fully visible. She decided to step out and show the man his selection.

When she stepped out, there were now four guys, all with outfits in their hands, hoping she would wear each of them. Jennifer looked at the first guy and he nodded in approvement as his hand moved to his pants to adjust his package.

Jennifer jumped in enjoyment, only to let both of her breasts be exposed to the now five men. They all whistled and smiled and she could clearly tell they were all becoming very aroused.

She turned to grab her clothes from the changing room, and she could hear an audible sigh of disappointment as she did so. Instead of closing the door, she stepped outside of the small room and began disrobing slowly as the men watched her.

First, she slid the top off of her shoulders slowly, to fully release her breasts. Jennifer xupped her breasts and even brought one up to her lips and licked the tip of the nipple. She then slid her hands down her stomach, turned and rubbed her ass with both hands as she slowly slid the pink see-through skirt to the ground along with the g-string. As she stood, she ran her hands up her inner thighs and onto her now moist pussy.

Jennifer recognized that she was now so turned on she wanted to continue, but didn't know if she wanted to. Playing it safe, she decided she would get dressed, slowly. She pulled the skirt up over her long thin legs until it covered her, barely, without any panties, then she slipped the blouse ober her head, to cover the rest of her.

The men were all panting heavily and one of them even had his cock out, stroking it. He was close to finishing, and Jennifer let him cum on the floor next to her to which she gave a small applause for.

Pleased with herself, she continued to another wall, full of vibrators and dildos. She chose a small pink one that looked to be about 5 inches long and not too thick. She grabbed the princess outfit and vibrator and went to the checkout line. The guy that picked out the outfit was in line behind her. He introduced himself as Jason as they waited in line.

Finally it was Jennifer's turn to checkout and Jason told the cashier he would pay for it. Jennifer was surprised, but accepted his gift and got his phone number as well.

On the way home, Jennifer couldn't believe she just got all this stuff for free. It was amazing how powerful a female can be, maybe this is something she could do more often.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Changeling Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds