• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Taking Jenn's Mom Ch. 02

Taking Jenn's Mom Ch. 02

12

Chapter 02: Sandra's Story

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Based on lots of feedback from the story taking Jenn's mom, I reworked it a bit to be told from Sandra's point of view. That way, going forward, you'll be able to get a sense of where things may be headed. Additionally, many of your suggestions were ones I hope to incorporate into the overall story - which was never intended to be an overall story, but what the hell? So hopefully, you'll enjoy Sandra's retelling of the same events and hopefully as things play out everyone will be happy!

Yours, Eisbehr

*

The anger was still brewing inside me. Slowly bubbling up and simmering every day. I had cleaned out the last of my belongings and put them into storage following the finalization of our divorce and was sorting them into piles when an envelope caught my eye. It must have fallen out of the desk I had just moved, but it wasn't mine.

Rick had always been a cold and abusive husband and it took all the courage I had to leave when I did. He was never satisfied with me fat and less so when I lost the weight. Sex between us was a non-issue. I should have known something was up when he didn't want me either as an overweight woman or as a newly toned and fit 'goddess' - if I do say so myself.

When I finally told him I was leaving, he let me know he had someone else on the side. A little snooping and I was able to track her down at Sears where she worked. If my eyes were to be believed, Rick had traded down. This girl was a twenty year-old wreck. Near three-hundred pounds - all lumps, no curve - she had difficulty breathing as she lumbered over to ring out the customers waiting in line. At this point, I turned around and didn't look back. If that's what he wanted, let him have it.

However, it wasn't her obvious low-rent quality that had me disturbed as much as this girl's similarity to our daughter Jenn. Her eyes, hair and facial features were nearly identical - Christ, they could pass for sisters! Rick and Jenn always had a "special" father-daughter relationship, sometimes which I found creepy. But since Jenn never complained or said that he had done something inappropriate, I had no reason to intervene. Still, if this girl lost some weight, there would be no denying the similarity.

Jenn's behavior in her teenage years was troublesome, with running away and other acting out. Eventually enough trouble occurred and it was agreed by everyone concerned that placement in a group home would be best. Jenn did well there, working through a lot of issues, like her adoption and depression and eventually graduated from the program and high school. At no time was the possibility that Rick and Jenn might have had something other than a father-daughter relationship presented to me, and if it was I'm not sure I would have believed it.

So when I opened the envelope in the storage unit, my heart sank in betrayal and disappointment. The pictures tumbled out onto the desk. One by one I examined them. Peering into the lost eyes, I saw Jenn. The pictures themselves suggestive - even erotic -hinting at an illicit promise. She was dressed in a torn lace baby-doll top. Disturbing enough until I read the back. They all had little love notes on them. "Daddy's Bad Girl," "I love you Daddy."

I had no way of knowing Jenn's involvement. I would have to assume some coercion on Rick's part. The pictures weren't anything worse than teenagers send each other through text messages these days, but I couldn't tell the date they were taken.

You see, Jenn is an exotically beautiful girl. She had eyes that could melt your very soul, cocoa skin, jet black hair and an independence that even I envied. Truly, even I as overweight as I was was looking at this girl as an example of what I wanted to be. We adopted her when she was five and she showed the signs of a true beauty when she was ten. Her curves developed suddenly and Rick and I were forced to protect her from the predatory glances of neighborhood men's eyes. Hmm...how little I knew whom I should be protecting her from.

I sorted the pictures and made up my mind. I had four days before my cruise that I'd booked. I would go straight to Jenn and ask her what went on between her and Rick. I was glad to be free of him but at the same time a bit jealous as to weather his lust for Jenn was the cause of our divorce. Or worse, what if Jenn initiated things with Rick? God, there were so many questions!

+++++++++++++++++

I packed up my Mustang, the one physical thing I retained from the divorce and headed to Jenn's. I needed to ask her what the truth was between her and Rick. I tried to call her several times but was foiled by AT&T's crappy service. I left a message saying I was on my way up to visit.

I can't describe how disheartened I was when Jenn returned my call saying she was pulling into Rick's driveway.

"I was coming to see Dad before going to hang with Jamie," she said, "I wish you'd told me you were coming."

Rick lives in New Jersey so there was no possibility of her turning back. I was now stuck in Haverhill, Mass with nowhere to stay.

"I have a friend who has a key. I'm sure he can let you in," she said. I could tell instinctively by the way she said the word "friend" that this might be something more.

"Really hon? Is he a boyfriend?" I giggled into the phone making a bit of small talk.

"No Sandra! Nothing like that," she complained, "I'll give you his number, I'll call him and I'm sure he'll make you feel right at home."

"Well if you're sure it's no problem. How old is this 'friend?' Is he someone I might like?" I asked, listening for clues.

"He's closer to your age than mine, Sandy. Please though, he's my friend. Don't embarrass me. Please."

The tone in her voice was all I needed to hear. She was looking to be with this guy if she wasn't banging him already. If there's one thing I learned from the umteen "behavior conferences" I've attended to address her various issues - she was good at disguising her promiscuity.

++++++++++

I called Nathan, her "friend," from the road. The sound of his voice was deep and sonorous. He could have had a voice for radio. He said he had a key for Jenn's place and he'd be glad to let me in. That's when I pulled over to the rest area.

The pieces of the puzzle came together. Jenn, my adopted daughter, liked much older men. I could tell by the defensive tone in her voice. In fact she was always defensive when it came to her relationships with men. Including Rick, my former husband.

I pulled over and gave myself a bit of a cry. I knew the truth. Or at least I think I did. Jenn and Rick had more than a special relationship. They may have had a passionate sexual relationship for longer than even Rick and I did. I felt instantly empowered and ashamed.

There was a rest area ahead. I drove in and grabbed a few items from my bag. I headed to the bathroom and wiped the tears from my face. I headed to the women's room and locked the door.

Stripping out of my sweats and workout undies, I was naked in a rest-stop bathroom. At that time, in my mind, I really felt like Jenn had ruined my marriage. I felt like I should doll-up so I could ruin whatever budding relationship she had with this Nathan character. Real or unreal, fantasy or fact. Or rather like closing the barn door after the horses have gone, I felt like I needed to show Jenn I still had a trick or two up my sleeve.

I reached into my bag and found a black lace pair of boy-shorts. I pulled them up over my thighs and let the hem snap over my hips. The matching black bra fit perfectly over my still pert breasts and I clasped it securely in front. A vest-top from JC Penney cinched at my waist but showed off my considerable chest.

The shorts I saved for last. They were a 'treat for me' after I'd lost nearly a hundred pounds and I could never quite fit into - white denim Levi's. I stepped into them one leg at a time, raising them up over my calves and thighs. Pulling the unrelenting fabric over my rear, I struggled to fasten the button and zipper. They were tight and as I turned around in the rest stop mirror, I could see that my efforts at losing weight had paid off. My once sizable and overflowing rump was now a tight curvaceous package. I quivered in anticipation at the thought of seducing my daughter's boyfriend - or whatever he was. I stuffed my heels into sexy black pumps and got into my Mustang.

I was officially a "woman on the make."

+++++++++++++

I pulled into the parking lot and emerged from the cockpit of my car. Nathan was out of his car, ready to assist me. He helped me with a bag and I was struck by his athletic build. If Jenn really was nailing this guy, she could have done a lot worse.

Unfortunately at the top of the stairs, it was clear that the key wasn't going to work. We decided to each go half on the cost and called a locksmith. We made small talk on the top of the landing. I wanted to know the extent of their relationship, so I asked Nathan how he knew Jenn.

"We met at the gym," he replied. Liar. Jenn was as likely to join a gym as a nun was going to join a whorehouse. Still, I was drawn to his deep blue eyes and strong hands. We flirted a bit on the stairs for a while until the locksmith came. He said he'd need a while and suggested we go across the street and grab a drink. More than happy to spend a little alone time with this piece of cheesecake, I eagerly descended the stairs.

The air had turned a bit chilly and he gave me his fleece. I made a sly comment about him being a gentleman and stroked his muscular arm playfully. He was sinewy and his arms, though not huge, were very well defined. We entered the door and sat down at the bar. Two house reds were placed before us. The wine was full bodied and strong. Nathan was so easy to talk to. He listened and looked attentively into my eyes. When I caught him gazing into my cleavage, we both blushed.

I may have started out trying to make him my conquest, but after talking to him I felt I genuinely liked him. He was bright and funny and smart and we seemed to share a great deal in common. We hardly talked about Jenn at all.

I excused myself to go use the ladies room and stumbled on the heel of my shoe. After using the restroom, I checked my makeup and freshened up. I reached into my jacket - but wait, this was Nathan's fleece! - I pulled out a note. It said, "Things are going so fast. I'm scared but excited. I hope you are too! - J."

The writing was girly. I couldn't be totally sure it was Jenn's, but combined with the tone of her voice when she mentioned him and his fib about meeting her at the gym, I knew something was going on between them. I though to myself, "I'm a gorgeous woman. I haven't been laid in eight years. That little minx - no matter how much I love her - stole my ex-husband's heart. This could be for just one night." Wasn't I entitled to a little payback, after all.

I strode back to the bar. Nathan and I finished our drinks and we headed back to Jenn's place. He helped my up the stairs, what with my somewhat tipsy gait and heels. We unlocked the door and I kissed him.

His lips were soft yet strong. He drew me into the warmth of his body and his tongue parted my lips while his hands caressed my shoulders and back. God, he was a good kisser. Wet but not sloppy. My hunger for affection caused me to practically devour him. I took him by the hand into the apartment and said, "Make out with me."

I sounded like such a schoolgirl - probably what he was into. He obliged, kissing me fully. His kisses were wet and sensual. He held me close letting his hands wander over my curves. My whole body was vibrating with arousal and I could feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation. I took his hand and brought it up to my breast.

"Rub my tits. Don't you want to feel them in your hand," I moaned.

"I've wanted to all night. Couldn't you feel my eyes burning through you?" he answered.

This was now confession time. "I need you to know something," I kissed him, "I might be a little tipsy, but I'm a big girl and I know what I want. And I want you. I want to make love to you. I haven't been touched by a man in eight years, so if you're not up for this or have second thoughts, then we should stop now. I don't want to be teased. Got it?" I sounded quite emphatic.

He responded with a forceful kiss while his fingers unfastened the top button of my vest. Then the next button, and the next. The fabric exposed the flesh of my flat belly. A cool breeze fanned across my front and my nipples were ready to burst through the sheer fabric of my bra. I looked down and could see the top of his shaft poking above the waistband of his shorts. I backed him up to the love seat and assumed the position on my knees in front of him.

"I knew you'd see it my way," I said as I drew down his shorts and briefs.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sight in front of me. Nathan's cock was nearly ten inches in length and wasn't quite fully hard yet. I had seen movies where guys had equipment this big but I never understood how those poor girls could take that much length.

"Jesus Christ, you've got a big dick!" I exclaimed and cautiously licked the length of it, "It's like a paper towel tube!"

His dick was still growing in my hand as I cupped his balls. My mind was reeling with the thought of being reamed out by this shaft when I thought of Jenn. If my little girl was getting stabbed with this on a nightly basis, I could take it as well.

I let my inhibitions go and lowered my face onto the head of his cock. My mouth was open as wide as possible and I was able to get halfway down the length. I pumped the glistening shaft and gagged a bit. With every swallow I took a bit more. I wasn't going to be defeated by his meat.

My determination was producing a frenzy. Precum and saliva were dripping down my slutty face onto my neck and bra. I was face-fucking his pole hard when he reached behind my head and forced the remainder of his cock down my throat.

I held back choking. My nose pressed into him, I could smell the musky scent of his desire. I bet Jenn couldn't take his whole cock. I wanted to ask who was better but resisted, keeping my suspicions to myself. Also I had my mouth full.

I moved back and breathed. Pumping the shaft and slobbering all over that luscious tool.

"I bet you've got a lot of cum for me. Cum all over my slutty face," I went down on him harder and let one hand massage between his leg while the other rubbed the precum and spit all over my bra-covered tits.

"Sandy, I'm gonna cum," he cried.

"Do it on my face, babe. All over my slutty face!"

I felt his rod twitch inside me and backed away and ribbons hot white cum covered my face. I kept pumping him and more spunk shot onto my chin, running down my neck. Another blast hit my eyes and hair. I was a cum-covered, sweaty, slutty mess. I took his mammoth beast and used it to rub the load into my face.

He moved to the kitchen and returned with a paper towel for my face. He kneeled before me as I sat my sweaty body on the love seat. I wiped as much as could off my face but I was glazed. My hair curled in sweaty ringlets.

He unbuttoned my tight white shorts and struggled to peel them over the rise of my thighs. Victorious, he drew them and my lace boyshorts down my legs and over my black pumps.

He took a plastic honeybear and drizzled small drops of honey over my inner thighs and just above my pussy. As I felt the heat of his tongue lick off the honey from the smooth white flesh of my legs, the honey trickled lower until finally my smooth shaved slit was a sticky sweet mess.

He was teasing me and he knew it. My breath quickened and I unsnapped my bra allowing my breasts to be rubbed by my hands. As my fingers stroked my sensitive nipples, I could sense Nathan's hunger to claim my glazed cunt.

He let his tongue wander around my clit, gently licking every sweet drop until he lifted up my legs and went down on me like a dog eating its last meal. He lapped and swallowed feverishly and I felt myself cresting and tensing. I wanted to hold off, but I could feel the swell controlling me.

He continued fucking me with his face. His tongue penetrating my hot folds and spurring me slowly on until I felt his finger inside my ass. It became to intense. I grabbed his head and held it into my sopping crotch.

"Tongue-fuck me lover! That feels so good! Right there! Right there! Oh-oh-oh! I'm cumming! Oh God! Yes! Make me cum!" I wailed.

My shoes dug into his back as I ground my cunt into his eager face. The white-hot wave of ecstasy enveloped me as I allowed myself the release I craved. I drew my lover up to the couch and we kissed some more. I tasted myself on him and felt so close to him.

Maybe this was enough. Here I was with my daughter's supposed boyfriend letting ourselves ravage each other in pornographic style. What had turned into a girlish, perhaps unreasonable vendetta had locked me into something more. I really liked Nathan, knave that he was, and could see this going further.

I grabbed his hand and we led him to the bedroom. I bent over the bed and he covered me with his warm body. Instinctively, he took his rock-hard meat and massaged my still-wet hole.

I wasn't sure how that monster would feel inside me. I'd not been with a man for eight years and my former husband wasn't exactly blessed in that area. I knew this was going to be all or nothing. I looked back at the hung beast behind me.

"Do that, baby. Just like you are. Work me up to a frenzy. When I'm about ready to explode, I'll tell you. Then I want you to slam that whole big cock inside of me."

He continued teasing me by sliding his cockhead up and down, driving me insane with pleasure. He lingered at the entrance of my ass and I tensed in fear. There was no telling what that beast would do to my ass, and I didn't want today to be the day to find out.

"Not my ass. Please no. You're too big. Not today, but this weekend, I promise," I stalled, buying a little time, "Talk dirty to me! Tell me what a slut I am!"

I was feeling so dirty and wild now. Having my daughter's man take me in her bed was turning me on beyond anything I'd ever felt.

He called me a whore. He said that I was a dirty slut for fucking strangers in my daughter's bed. He was right.

"Give it to me baby. Fuck me like the whore that I am! Fuck me now! I'm ready!"

He slammed that shaft into my pussy like a weapon. A tear left my eye as I braced myself, my fingers digging into the mattress. His thrusts were violent and conquering and his hands dug into the meat of my curves.

I was going to cum yet again. I could feel the warmth possess me. I wanted us to cum together. I wanted him to own me, to want me.

"I'm cumming! Cum with me! Cum inside your little slut! Own me with your seed. I want you to own me!"

He wanted to pull out and shoot his load on my ass. Maybe some other time. I needed him to claim me.

"No Take me inside. Spray your load inside your whore's cunt! Give me your cum!"

I felt him twitch inside me as his pole pulsed his cream into me. I could feel the hot blast line the walls of my pussy.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap and made love two more times that night. I spent the weekend before my cruise at Nathan's fucking like there was no tomorrow. Each time letting him fill me with his spunk.

I truthfully didn't think of Jenn until she called. She had no idea I was with Nathan. I saw no reason to tell her now.

"Mom. I have to tell you something and I'm not sure how," she said.

"Just spit it out honey. You can tell me anything," I replied.

"Well, it's just...I'm pregnant."

Silence

"Who's the father?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"Nathan, but I haven't told him and I'm scared. I don't know what he'll say."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Taking Jenn's Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds