• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Few Minor Adjustments Ch. 01

A Few Minor Adjustments Ch. 01

Stephanie is my sexy, beautiful bride. We've been married almost five years, and she's my best friend in the world. It's just that after so much time--we dated and lived together for almost ten years before we married--some of the spark had gone out of our sex life. When we first married, we'd fuck four times a week, and then it was two times a week, and then it was a couple of times a month. Our lovemaking would usually be in the missionary position, and I think that we were both really bored. The only question was what were we going to do about it?

She never really opened up to me about what she liked, so I tried different novice-level things to get her untracked. She'd screw on the couch but wouldn't let me tie her up. When I tried to show her some sex toys on the internet, she got grossed out and watched television. I decided that she was just a little inhibited. I knew that there was a sex kitten living in her somewhere--it had come out often enough during our time together--I just wanted to wake it up.

I started noodling around doing some research on hypnotism. I read about it online, then checked out some books from my college's library, then talked to some colleagues in the Psychology department where I work. One guy I quickly befriended even allowed me to practice on a couple of his undergraduates until I felt confident that I could do it myself.

My research had shown that you couldn't use hypnotism to get someone to do something they would be absolutely unwilling to do, but I thought that I could get Stephanie to give it a chance if I could convince her it was for something else.

I started buying whole milk instead of skim at the grocery store. After a couple of weeks, Stephanie started putting on a little bit of weight, even though she was still working out at the gym four times a week and wasn't doing anything different with her diet. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong!" she said one night over dinner, where she just pushed her poached chicken breast around the plate without much interest. "I feel terrible."

She looked fantastic. The couple of extra pounds had showed up in her breasts and in a little more curve to her thighs, but I knew that if she didn't feel sexy then she'd never act sexy.

"Do you want me to try to hypnotize you?" I asked as casually as I could, pouring a little more chardonnay into her glass. "I might be able to reduce your cravings a little bit."

"I don't know. I'm willing to try anything," she said, finally putting her fork and knife down on her plate and scrunching her napkin on top of them, laying to rest the meal she'd spent forty-five minutes preparing. I almost felt guilty about the milk.

I cleaned up dinner while she finished another glass of wine and flipped through channels on the television. I watched the back of her head through the kitchen pass-though, her high auburn ponytail just brushing against the bottom of her neck and the delicate slope of her shoulders. I could feel myself getting excited, but I knew I had to stay in control and not try to do too much, too soon. Once all the dishes were washed I dimmed the lights and Stephanie turned off the TV.

"Lay down," I said, pulling one of the dining room chairs up to the foot of the couch where my wife's head was resting on a couple of pillows. She brushed her bangs out of her face and laid her hands across her chest. It was another one of those moments when I was surprised at how lucky a husband I was. At 30, Stephanie could have passed for 25. She wasn't tall--her head rested easily against my chest--but she was proportioned just on the lean side of "curvy." Even on her back, he breasts were more than a handful to hold, and her waist curved in perfectly. She had showered after she'd returned from the gym and was wearing one of my undershirts and some clean gray workout shorts.

"Close your eyes." She dutifully lowered her lids over her dark brown eyes and shifted her shoulders into the couch to get more comfortable. She giggled a little bit, and covered her mouth with her hand to hide it.

"This is serious, Steph," I said. "This only works if you follow along and listen closely to my voice. Listen to everything that I'm saying, and relax. Start at the tips of your toes. Feel your toes curl and relax." I saw her toes flex and I knew that she was following along. She'd make a good subject. "Now your ankles--feel the stress leave them and the muscles slacken. Release all the tension from your calves; relax your hamstrings and quads. Feel your fingertips relax, and your wrists. Feel all the effort leave your stomach and arms. Your shoulders and neck."

I could see that it was having an effect. She hadn't moved since she'd twitched her feet, but her whole body had seemed to sink deeper into the cushions of the couch.

"All your stress is leaving your face and your forehead. You're giving up all of your effort, just breathing in and out, listening to my voice. Lift your hand in the air slowly." Which she did, with a limp wrist and dangling fingers. Her body was completely relaxed.

"Now lower your arm as I count down from ten. As you lower your arm, you'll go deeper and deeper into a trance. Ten. As you lower, your conscious mind will recede, but you'll hear my voice. Nine. You' will be aware--eight--but completely relaxed. Seven. You'll be open in everything that I ask you. Six. Five. Deeper and deeper you are relaxed. Four. Three. Still hearing my voice. Two. One."

Her hand was back across her chest, and she looked completely asleep.

"Stephanie, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"How do you feel?"

"Relaxed." Good. She was exactly where I wanted her.

"Excellent. Stephanie, when you are in this state I want you to be completely honest and open with me, do you understand?" Even though we'd just started, I could feel my dick twitch with excitement about what was going to happen. I hadn't really thought through what I was going to do--part of me doubted that this was going to work, even after all the practice I'd done.

"Yes. I'll be completely honest with you."

I had to get an important question out of the way first. "Are you still sexually attracted to me?"

"Oh, hell, yes. Maybe more now than ever." She seemed a little agitated that I asked her this.

"Okay, good. Keep relaxing. Every time I ask you a question you'll become more relaxed." Every time I had tried to find out what Stephanie liked to do or wanted to try, she would get embarrassed. I wondered if she was into some things that even now she was afraid to tell me. I wanted to find out. "Now, what are your sexual fantasies?"

"I want to make love on a train." This one I'd know about for a very long time. We live in the Mountain West, so it's been a hard one for us to pull together.

"What else?" When I asked her that she paused for a long time.

"I don't really have anything else. I'm kind of a vanilla girl. I know that that bothers you sometimes. I'm sorry." In some ways I was relieved. If she'd said that she wanted a threesome with another guy, or for me to choke her, or that she'd been going out with random clients from her work, I don't know if I could have handled it. I would've tried anything to make her happy. But I did feel bad that she felt she needed to apologize.

"That's okay, Stephanie. What are the things that we do that you really like?"

Even relaxed, her brow furrowed as she thought. "I like it when you take charge and tell me what to do. I like it when you're a little rougher with me. I like it when you pull my hair and move me around. I like it when you talk dirty to me." She'd never been this straightforward with me about our sex life, and I was really getting turned on listening to her.

"All right. Thank you for telling me that. I'm going to give you some instructions, Stephanie, to remember not with your conscious mind but with your unconscious mind. You'll do these things without really thinking about them." I didn't want to change her--she's always been a fantastic partner and friend--I just wanted to open her up a little bit. "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I want for you to need to have sex with me at least three time a week. You'll find yourself getting almost unbearably aroused if you don't have sex after four days. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Even though she should be becoming more relaxed, I noticed that her hands were a little tense across her chest. I pushed that thought to the side so that I could give her the instructions that she needed.

She'd always been quiet as a mouse when we had sex. We started when we were students in her parents' house, and I'm not sure that she'd ever gotten out of the habit. "I want you to express yourself more verbally when we make love. When you release, I want you to let me know, and as you get excited. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Finally, I want you to spend fifteen minutes a day fantasizing about having sex with me. Think about the things that we could do with each other, and be creative in thinking about what you like and what you'd like to do to me. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Now she was rubbing her thighs together and even though she should've been deep in a trance, her breathing was getting labored. I didn't want to stop, though, until I had completed all the goals that I'd laid out for myself.

"Finally, Stephanie, if you ever hear me say the phrase 'sleep, babe,' you will return to this state, relaxed and open. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"What are you feeling right now?" I wasn't concerned; sometimes the hyponotic experience can be stressful for the mind. Sometimes relaxing can be stressful.

"Talking about this with you has made me really horny. I really want to get off." Her face was starting to flush and her nipples were erect under my t-shirt. The bottoms of her bangs were matted down at her temples by a light sheen of sweat.

"All right. I want you to touch yourself, right here on the couch. I want you to tell me what you're thinking about. But you can't come until I tell you to." As I talked she unclasped her hands and began rubbing them over her stomach, her fingertips playing at the hem of her shirt and the waist of her shorts. Do you understand?"

"Mmm... yes... I understand..." She bit her lower lip and slid one hand under her shirt to cup her breast, and another she slid into her pants. As far as I knew, she'd never masturbated in her life. She'd sheepishly admitted to playing with a pool jet or bathtub spigot when she was a girl, but she said she had never touched herself. Watching her explore her body for the first time had me rigid in my chair. I unbuttoned my pants and wrapped my hand around my cock and watched her. The hand over her pussy was almost idle, just rubbing lightly from side to side; her other hand stroked the bottom of her breast and her thumb flicked across her nipple.

"I came home from work early and am getting undressed to go to the gym. Instead, I slide into bed for a little nap. I'm almost asleep when I hear you come in, and decide that I'll pretend to be asleep and let you play downstairs. I hear you put your things down and come upstairs.

"You come into the bedroom and see me naked to the waist with the bedsheets covering the rest of me. My hands are above my head and in my hair. You breathe over my body and suck my breast into your mouth. I'm still pretending to be asleep."

Her hand slipped beneath her panties, and I can see she'd started to rub her clit. She pulled up her feet and opened her knees.

"You're kissing me down my stomach and pushing the sheet down over my hips, to my knees, which spread out for you--Mmmm..." She stopped talking and turned her head and bit her lip again. I could see the red turn softy white under her teeth. I was pumping my cock with my hand listening to her. I was trying to keep time with her hand, which was starting to work on her clit. She breathed more heavily, turning her head the other direction, toward the back of the couch.

"I'm still pretending to be asleep, but you find me so wet. You suck on my clit, and when you do, I grab the headboard of our bed to try and hold on... Ahhh..." She was obviously enjoying herself. There was a part of me that didn't want her to stop, but I knew also that she wouldn't be able to stop until I told her to. She was still wearing her shorts, but by the way she was moving her hips up and down I got the feeling she had at least a couple fingers in her pussy.

"Oh, my God... You're licking my clit and sucking on it with your lips... yes... and then you start licking my slit and I open up for you and I'm so wet... Mmmm... Please... You start licking inside me and rubbing my clit with your thumb... Ah, ah, ah...

"Shit, honey, I want to come... I want to come in your mouth... I'm not pretending to be asleep anymore... Errrr... My hands are playing with your hair and my feet are pushing into your back and shoulders... Fuck, baby..."

Her hips were bouncing up and down on the couch and it was clear that she was close. I was right with her, and I stood up out of my chair and stood in front of the couch over her. Whatever was going on in her mind, she'd lost track of the fantasy and was practically talking gibberish.

"Please... oh, God... please, baby... I want to come... Let me come, baby... Oh, my God... It's never felt like this... I need it..." Both of her hands were jammed into her panties. Droplets of sweat formed on her nose. The muscles of her arms and legs were straining with the effort of holding back her orgasm.

"Please... please... please... Let me come..." She was almost whimpering with pent up need.

"Come for me, Stephanie," I said. She she screamed. Never in her life had she been a screamer, but with both hands jammed in her panties, she lived her entire body off the couch with her feet and neck, and came harder than I had ever seen her. At the same time, I came onto her. I wasn't thinking, but I should've been afraid that I'd spray onto the couch, but instead I shot my load onto her chest and stomach as she nearly convulsed with pleasure and release. Slowly she lowered herself back onto the couch, her hands resting folded in my spent orgasm. I cleaned myself up while she caught her breath and recovered.

When I came back she had a smile on her face, even as she had a load on her chest. "All right. In a moment, I will tell you to wake up. When you do, you'll go upstairs and shower and go to sleep. When you wake up in the morning, you'll feel relaxed and refreshed. Your conscious mind will only remember this as a vivid dream." I remembered why she had let me hypnotize her in the first place. "Also, you'll like the taste of diet cola and will prefer it to regular cola, but you won't drink any more soda than you usually do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," she said.

"When I count to five you'll wake up. One... two... three... four... five." Her eyes snapped open and she yawned at me. She didn't seem to notice her sticky nightshirt or what were certainly soaking panties.

"Did it work?" she asked.

"I hope so," I said.

"Well, at least you tried," she said. "I'm bushed. I think I'm going to hop in the shower and call it an early night. Are you coming?" She stood up and reached for my hand.

"Not quite yet. I want to do some tidying up. I'll be up in a minute." I leaned down and kissed her. She reached up and pressed her hands to my face and I could smell both of our sexes on her. As far as I could tell, she didn't notice a thing.

She went upstairs and I puttered around in the kitchen until I heard the shower come on. Then I dumped the whole milk in the sink and got my keys to run out and get a bottle of skim milk. I wondered how long it would take for my adjustments to take hold.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Few Minor Adjustments Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 375 milliseconds