• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taxi ride from hell

Taxi ride from hell

123

Kim Hye-jin looked forward to her first trip to Jamaica. She had just graduated college from Seoul National University with a degree in business administration. It had been a long four years of hard work and study. This vacation was a gift from her parents to reward her for being a dutiful daughter and achieving her goal of being top of her class and finding a high-paying job in the States. She was on the fast track to success, at least according to her parents who had high expectations and invested a lot in her education-not to mention eventually marrying into a wealthy and successful family in Korea. That was the traditional way and she seemed to have little choice.

Before she started her new job, this was a chance to visit an exotic place not too far from New York City where she would be working for a fashion company specializing in high-end fashion. Coming from a well-to-do family, she was already used to dressing in the finest wear and accessories-not to mention European lingerie. In fact, for this trip from Seoul to Jamaica via Los Angeles and Miami, she was dressed in her finest: comfortable sundress, stockings and garter belt, and sheer bra and panties. She could be cool and fashionable; pantyhose would be too hot in the tropical weather ahead-stockings were much more comfortable.

She couldn't dress like this every day in Korea-it would be way too risqué and unbecoming, especially for someone with her pedigree. But she couldn't help herself after she fell in love with dainty lingerie and old-fashioned high quality hosiery. Hye-jin knew that she was a rare breed in Korea in that most young women wore pantyhose all the time. Stockings were pretty rare-only worn by women desiring to be extra sexy, quite the opposite of the typically reserved and sexually conservative women of her generation.

She particularly loved the feelings of fine stockings available from Europe and online auction websites such as eBay. Even in her native South Korea, she found a few local sources of fine lingerie, RHT, and FF stockings. The sheerness of fine stockings could not be matched by the relatively coarse pantyhose material which lacked the fine denier weave and smooth sensual feeling.

The more she wore fine stockings every day to work and going out, the more she loved the stimulation of knowing that she was wearing super sexy lingerie and hosiery under her otherwise normal clothes. She dated regularly and her boy friends were always surprised (and pleased) by her fantasies and pleasures.

But Hye-jin was still a virgin. She loved to play around with her boy friends, but they knew that intimate sex was not possible with her until she got married. Her boy friends, one after another, were frustrated by the temptations and denial of the final pleasure.

Hye-jin not only teased her boy friends with fine lingerie and hosiery-she was also spectacularly beautiful. She stood 5'7" in her stocking feet, weighed about 110 pounds, long sleek black hair down to her waist, slim waist, and small firm breasts. In a word, Hye-jin was a knockout by any standard. She could easily qualify as a flight attendant for Korean Airlines.

Her Air Jamaica flight would be landing shortly. In her rush to pack and wrap up her personal affairs in Seoul, she did not have that much time to research what to do in Jamaica-just enough to get there. She wasn't even sure how to get from the airport to her 5-star luxury hotel. Her travel agent had arranged her flight and hotel reservation, but didn't arrange for ground transportation from the airport. Oh, well, she thought, it couldn't be that difficult.

She had another 30 minutes before landing at the international airport, so she made a last trip to the toilet to freshen up. Hye-jin unbuckled her seatbelt and noticed that her white garter belt straps showed through the sheer material of her white sundress. In her rush, she neglected to wear a slip underneath. In fact, the tops of her dark brown stockings showed through the thin cotton as well. Hopefully, no one noticed that she was wearing stockings because that would be so unexpected. No one wore garter belts and stockings nowadays-except her.

This was June, so summer wear would be common and hardly any smart woman would be wearing hosiery of any kind to a tropical destination-except her. She just relished the feeling of wearing "secret" lingerie and stockings. Only she knew what she had under her sundress. Bare legs just didn't appeal to her-although it seemed to be the trend with young women nowadays.

She slowly got up and walked to the open restroom. Locking the door, she noticed the full-length mirror on the side and admired how the sheer stockings looked on her long legs. Finishing her business, she washed her hands. She felt a little warm in her crotch area after being confined in her seat, so she lifted the hem of her sundress and splashed some cool water on her panties.

Some of the water ran down her garter belt straps and dark stockings. It felt so refreshing! She wiped off the excess water, opened the door, and walked back to her seat. Oops, the wet sundress allowed her white garter belt straps and dark stocking tops to show through even more-but no one seemed to notice as she passed other passengers facing her along the aisle.

The PA came on, announcing the arrival at the airport. She buckled up, put up her seat, and gazed out at the aqua blue sea and lush tropical jungle. Off in the distance, she could imagine a resort area on the coast lined with many hotels. Perhaps that's where she's going, she thought. It didn't look that far from the airport area-surely less than a half-hour ride by taxi or airport shuttle, or whatever they had available. She would find out soon enough.

The plane landed with a couple of crunching sounds on the tarmac, but otherwise it was a smooth landing. The plane taxied to its gate and parked. Although it was bright and sunny a little while ago, a little rain greeted their flight. Hye-jin thought, this must be a good sign being greeted by a little rain.

This will be a great retreat from Seoul and the big cities. The "ping" of the PA system came on, announcing that it was OK to unbuckle seatbelts and get ready to deplane. She was in the business class section, so she exited before the other passengers and headed to immigration and customs.

It took only a few minutes to clear immigrations and customs, much to her pleasure. Being a Korean national, she thought it could take a little while, but the officers waved her through after a cursory look at her passport and travel papers. They hardly looked at her-otherwise, they might have noticed that she was wearing white undies and dark stockings, which could be easily seen through her sheer white sundress.

It occurred to Hye-jin that it would have been really embarrassing if they subjected her a search in Jamaica, a foreign destination. Why didn't she think about that before leaving the USA?

She headed straight to baggage claim and picked up her small suitcase. She also had a small carry-on bag with selected lingerie and stockings so she would have an ample supply of her favorite underwear. Her week in Jamaica would be a chance to act out her stocking fantasies where no one knew her.

The only people who knew where she would be were her parents-but they were far too busy to care much about her whereabouts. They wouldn't worry about her because she was a seasoned traveler and quite independent. Hye-jin was on her own. If she disappeared, no one would know for some time.

The next step was getting to her hotel, the Caribbean Cabanas, far from the tourist beaches and resorts. She had waiting for her a private cottage on the cliff overlooking the ocean. It has its own hot tub, private balcony, and rainshower with glass all around. This would be a fantasy getaway! If only she knew were it was located.

She stepped out of the airport exit and was immediately confronted with the question of how to get to her hotel. There wasn't a clearly defined ground transportation area with taxis, buses, and shuttles organized and lined up as she expected. The posted signs weren't that clear either. Hye-jin must have looked a little lost and confused.

A guy who looked like a native Jamaican came her way and asked, "Good afternoon, ma'am. Are you looking for a ride to your hotel?" Hye-jin replied, "Yes, I need to get to the Caribbean Cabanas. Can you help me?"

"Certainly, ma'am. I know where it is. It's on the south coast, about 1/2 hour from here. Here, come this way. My private taxi is parked over there. By the way, you can call me 'Jimmy' "

Hye-jin thought, "Is he a licensed taxi driver? He's not wearing a uniform and that "taxi" looks a little run down with no taxi sign on it. Hmmmn, should I go with him?"

Before she could finish her thought, the man picked up her suitcase and walked rapidly toward his car. "Wait, wait," Hye-jin yelled, but it was too late. Jimmy was already throwing her suitcase in the trunk and waiting for her to catch up.

She forgot that it was raining and she got a little wet on the way to the car. Looking down, she suddenly realized that her white underwear and stocking tops could be seen through her sundress.

Distracted, she didn't stop Jimmy who grabbed her carry-on bag and threw it in the back seat. Not thinking clearly, Hye-jin jumped in the back seat, not wanting to lose track of her bag and suitcase. What if he drove off and left her there on the sidewalk?

"OK, we're off," Jimmy announced as he jumped into the driver's seat. The car came to life as he turned on the ignition. A plume of black smoke flew out of the exhaust as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Hye-jin thought, "Where are we and where are we going? I should have studied the map better."

The beat-up car from the 60's-or so it seemed-barreled down the highway to God knows where. Hye-jin searched for a seatbelt, just in case, but there were no seatbelts! Oh, my God! Oh, oncoming car-Jimmy is passing down the middle of the highway between two lanes of speeding cars! Hye-jin closed her eyes.

The passing car whizzed by without crashing into them head-on at 100 mph! Suddenly, she felt the car slowing down and making a quick right turn. By the time she opened her eyes, the car was already going through what looked like an abandoned sugar cane field. Where are we, where are we going? Hye-jin felt a little panic. This doesn't look like the way to a fancy beach resort-we're heading inland!

"Stop, stop! Is this the way to the hotel?" Jimmy continued driving without saying a word as he hurtled along an unimproved dirt road in the middle of overgrown sugar cane-long abandoned by a plantation some years ago.

Down the road, Hye-jin could see the dirt road end at the edge of what looked like a forested area. The driver said, "We're taking a shortcut through this old cane field. It will save us a lot of time, so don't worry."

"OK, you had me a little worried there," said Hye-jin. Maybe she wasn't being abducted by a stranger after all. She was probably worrying too much about nothing.

The car came to a stop at the edge of the forest. Hye-jin was confused again. "Why are we stopping? Aren't we going to keep going?"

Jimmy replied, "I need to stop for a minute to let the engine cool off. Driving off-road heated up the engine and I don't want to blow the engine."

"Oh, OK," said Hye-jin.

Jimmy said, "You might as well get out and stretch. We'll be here for a few minutes."

Hye-jin thought a stretch break might feel good, although it was raining lightly outside.

Jimmy offered her a drink of cool water from a plastic bottle. "Here," he said, "real Jamaican spring water...."

Hye-jin was thirsty from the warm weather, so she accepted the bottle and drank almost the whole thing. It felt nice outside the car, which lacked air conditioning, and the light rain felt cool and refreshing. She forgot to notice that her white sundress was getting wet and showing her white sheer panties, garter belt and dark brown stockings.

Jimmy seemed to be showing interest in her. He kept looking at her with his eyes going up and down.

"Am I dressed too sexy?" thought Hye-jin. She felt a little drowsy-perhaps it was the afternoon time, jet lag, and being in the outdoors. Hye-jin went back in the car to get some rest. Shortly, her slim body toppled over in the back seat as she fell sound asleep.

"Great! The relaxant in the water put her to sleep!" Jimmy knew she would be out cold for at least a couple of hours. He could have his way with this hot Asian beauty. He already had plans for the next few days.

He already knew that she was, by far, the sexiest foreigner that he picked up at the airport for a ride to nowhere. He already had noticed that she wore underwear that he had never seen in person-only on various websites with sexy women either totally nude-or better-wearing fancy lingerie and stockings.

Although he grew up in Jamaica, Jimmy had spent many years in the big cities of the U.S. and got turned on to stockings and lingerie. In his native Jamaica, no one wore such sexy things at all. So this would be a special treat. He would have this sexy Asian woman all to himself to do whatever his fantasy desired.

Jimmy leaned over her still body and admired her sheer sundress. He first wanted to explore her body from head to foot before she awoke. He propped her up upright and started unbuttoning the front of her sundress.

First, the top button, and then the next one-until the sundress was open to her waist. Before continuing to the last few buttons toward her hem, he wanted to admire her breasts, which appeared to be on the small side, but firm. Her chest was now exposed. She wore a bra that was completely sheer. Her small dark nipples clearly showed through the transparent material.

He grasped both breasts and fondled them-so firm and nice to the touch. His rough hands stroked the nipples through the sheer nylon and his manhood was stiffening already. He decided to wait until later to remove the bra. That could wait.

Next, he continued down the front of her sundress, opening the remaining buttons. Her sheer white panties appeared in the open front. The dark black pubic hairs showed clearly through the sheer white nylon panties.

"Wow, this woman knows how to be sexy!" he thought. He stroked the front of her panties, inserting his middle finger into her pubis. It must have been stimulating because he could feel a little moisture flowing from her snatch.

The sundress fell open and revealed her white garter belt and dark brown stockings. These stockings were not ordinary hosiery! It had a thin green line at the top. "Where have I seen these types of stockings?" thought Jimmy. It was super sexy.

The nylons were so sheer and delicate. His rough hands stroked the smooth nylons as he caressed the stocking tops, felt along the garter straps, admired the shiny metal garter clips, and stroked the top of her thighs between the stocking top and panties. He then stroked her long, lithe legs to her sling back shoes.

Hmmm, she had those stockings with dark toes and heels-RHT stockings, very rare nowadays. Somehow, RHT stockings really turned him on. Was it his aunt in the States that wore RHT stockings regularly during the 1960s when he was a teenager?

The RHT stockings were so sexy and a turn-on. He slipped off the shoes and stroked her feet from toes to heel. Oh, they felt so good! He slipped her shoes back on for the next stage. She would have to walk from the car to a nice hideaway-not the luxury resort that she expected. She would wake up in a few hours and it would be getting dark soon. They would need to walk a mile or two along a wetland area, along a stream, to a cabin next to a waterfall. No one would know where they were.

Hye-jin slowly opened her eyes. Did she fall asleep? Where was she? Wait, the last thing she remembered was drinking some cold water and sitting down in the back seat of the taxi. Why did she feel dizzy and disoriented? Where was the driver? I'm in the middle of nowhere. I have no cell phone!

Hye-jin stumbled out into the dark surrounding. She could hardly see anything. "Perhaps I should see if I can find a way out of here. This is definitely wrong," she thought.

She could barely make out an open area to the left, so she carefully made her way through a grassy flat area. She then noticed that the front of her sundress was completely unbuttoned.

"What the hell?" Hye-jin didn't bother buttoning up. There was no one around, and it felt nice and cool. She couldn't really see much ahead, but she seemed to be heading down a slight slope-perhaps back out of the cane field.

The ground felt a little soft as she walked on, making it difficult to make progress. Then her shoes sank into what felt like soft mud and her feet were suddenly getting wet. Her stockinged feet were in water!

As she struggled forward, the water slowly came up higher and higher until it was up to her waist. The ground felt firmer, but she could feel high grass around her. The water came up a little higher until it was almost up to her chest. She stopped before it got any deeper.

She was now totally immersed. Hye-jin decided to turn back. This must be a marshy area. It would be too dangerous to continue not knowing where she was headed. She backtracked to the cab, totally soaked through and through. Suddenly, the cab's headlights came on and her body was completely exposed in the bright light.

Jimmy left the headlights on as he admired the Asian beauty's slim body clothed only in white garter belt, sheer bra and panties, dark stockings, and soaked sundress. What a sight! He stepped out and approached Hye-jin who was now shivering from being wet and exposed to the cool night air.

"What are you doing to me? Where are we?" yelled Hye-jin. "Get me out of here and take me to the hotel, and I will forget the whole thing."

Jimmy replied, "Too late. You're mine and you aren't going anywhere." With that, he grabbed Hye-jin by her arm and threw her into the car face down.

Before she could react, he immobilized her with plastic ties on her wrists behind her back. She laid on the backseat face down, butt up, with only wet bra and panties, soaked stockings, wet shoes and her sheer sundress which didn't hide much of her behind.

Hye-jin knew she was in deep trouble. She had never been in danger before, so she had no idea what to do next. Escape? How? Her hands were tied up and the front of her dress was unbuttoned-she felt totally helpless. It was dark so she really couldn't escape anywhere. She had to wait for another chance in daylight.

Jimmy drooled as he saw the pretty girl totally helpless on the back seat. In a few hours, it would be daylight and he could take her to the secret hideout. She would have to trek through a marsh first, and then up along a stream. It wasn't that far, but it would be a fair walk from the car.

His dick was fully engorged as he gazed at her nylon-covered legs barely covered by her sundress, which had ridden up her thighs. He wrapped his hands around her slim ankles and slowly caressed her smooth legs, advancing upwards to the stocking tops, then to the bare thighs, and up to her sheer panties. Her panties were so sheer that her butt crack was clearly visible.

"I gotta pee," cried Hye-jin. "I can't wait."

Jimmy wasn't going to chance his captive taking off again. He dragged her out of the back seat and stood her up behind the car-hands behind her and feet spread apart. "OK, you're going have to pee standing there."

"I can't pee here! I need some privacy. Besides, I need to remove my undies first."

"Sorry," said Jimmy, "I'm not giving you a chance to slip away into the dark. Do it here."

Hye-jin couldn't hold it in any longer. A stream of piss suddenly squirted out through her sheer panties and flowed down her nylon-covered legs, turning the dark brown stockings an even darker color.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taxi ride from hell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds