• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Karl Ch. 02

Uncle Karl Ch. 02

12

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight on my face, feeling stranger than I had felt in a long time. On the one hand I could almost still feel my uncle's cock inside me; I was still slightly sore, slightly sensitive down there in that best possible way. And just thinking back to how good it was to have him thrusting up into me, taking me, making me his -- and that delicious, terrible taboo of feeling his shaft twitching inside me as he gasped with pleasure and knowing that he was jetting his cum deep within... It was enough to make my heart quicken, my body tremble. But on the other hand everything -- everything -- about it had been wrong. He was my own uncle, and my blood uncle, my mother's brother, to boot. Sex with him should never have even crossed my mind, and yet I had done it. It was probably even illegal. On top of that he was a married man, and I had a boyfriend. And worst of all, to do it without protection, to take that stupid risk, when I wasn't even on the pill... It was worse than stupid, it was insane. I was an absolute fool and I'd let sheer animal attraction potentially ruin my life.

I shook my head at my own idiocy. But God it had been good.

From downstairs, voices wafted up to me. My Mum and Dad.

"That girl, honestly," Mum was saying. "What time is it? 11?"

"She's 18," said Dad. "We were 18 once. Hell, even Karl was 18 once. And it's the weekend. Cut her some slack."

I wondered what they were planning. I could hear them moving around, as if they were getting ready to go somewhere.

Then I heard it. His voice. "Go and wake her up, then Jean. Show some parental authority." His tone was teasing. Just hearing his voice was enough to make my breath catch in my throat. Oh God, I thought. How am I even going to look at him ever again?

"Britt!" came my Mum's voice.

I shut my eyes tight, feeling that as soon as I saw my uncle I would simply die.

"Britt!"

I pursed my lips. This is it, I told myself. You will quite literally die of embarrassment when you see him. Say goodbye to life.

"Britt!" A deeper voice -- my Dad's this time.

"Alright," I said, and started to get up.

*

Thirty minutes later, freshly showered and in a red summer dress, I made my way downstairs. I felt like a man walking to the gallows.

I could hear them chatting and laughing together in the living room. I edged forward until I was as close as I could possibly go to the door without being seen, and paused. This was it. I had to decide how I would be with him. Should I be cheery and bold? Should I try to ignore him? Should I be quiet and polite? None of them seemed remotely sensible. In the end I decided to be of as sunny a disposition as I could, took a deep breath, and walked into the living room.

They were standing in the middle of the room, the three of them, chuckling over some joke or other. They all paused when they saw me, and for a brief moment it felt as if I was standing on the beach with a tidal wave approaching, about to flood me over and sweep me away to oblivion. I couldn't look anywhere except at my Uncle Karl's beautiful, rugged face. His sharp green eyes, his chiselled chin, his aquiline nose, the way his salt-and-pepper hair was ruffled so perfectly. My bright "Good morning!" caught in my throat and all I could get out was a pathetic "Hi." God, I wanted him again. Worse than ever.

"What's up, darling?" said Dad. I looked at him and felt my cheeks flushing. If only he knew. If only he knew...

"Nothing," I stammered.

Uncle Karl came to my rescue. "We're thinking of going for a drive. It's been ages since I've been up the coast to Walberswick. You're coming, and I won't hear a word of protest."

"Yes, dear," said Mum. "A family day out. Just like when you were young. Your father and Karl made sandwiches."

I blinked and my eyes met Karl's. He smiled a little ruefully - maybe even a little shyly -- and I raised an eyebrow.

"It's true," he said. "I'm not as useless as I look, you know."

And you look like the most useful man I ever met, I thought to myself.

"So let's go," said Dad. "You're with me. Your mother's going in Karl's car. Brother-sister talk to do, or something. Come on!" And he led the way towards the front door.

*

The drive to Walberswick goes all the way up the Suffolk coast, and it never fails to be stunning -- especially on hot summer days like this one. We had two hours of driving through pure sunshine beating down out of a blue savannah of sky, and I wasn't sure whether to be delighted at the thought that it meant two hours in which I wouldn't have to be confronted by my gorgeous, irresistible, magnetic, sexy uncle, or saddened by it. Today was clearly a day for not knowing what on earth to think. In any case, all the way through the drive I couldn't stop myself looking in the rear view mirror to try to get a glimpse of Uncle Karl in his car -- the very spot where we'd made love...no, where we'd fucked...the previous afternoon. It didn't seem real.

"What's wrong with you?" Dad asked at some stage.

"What?" I said, flustered.

He glanced at me. "You seem a little out of it today."

"Just thinking about college," I said.

He glanced at me again, and I knew what he was thinking: since when did Britt give a shit what happened at college? But he didn't say anything.

After an hour we stopped the car at a roadside café and got out to stretch our legs. Karl pulled up alongside us and then he and my Mum got out. The four of us walked towards the café -- a small rundown looking transport caff with "Tea 50p Coffee 60p" written outside. The toilets were in a separate outhouse around the back. I made my excuses -- really, all I wanted to do was escape from Karl's radius so I could actually breathe and not feel my face flush every five seconds -- and went and locked myself in one of the cubicles in the Ladies.

Inside, I gave myself a good, long talking to. "Stop being stupid. You're acting like a 13-year-old. And what's more, there's no point in acting like that anyway because he's your uncle. What you've been doing is not only stupid, it's also wrong. You have to forget about him and act with him like what he is -- a relative. A member of the family. A man who you have never had a sexual thought about before and never will again. A much older, respectable man who an 18 year-old girl has no interest in whatsoever. A married man with kids who you would be very stupid indeed to get involved with." Satisfied, I stood up, unlocked the cubicle, and walked out again into the sunlight...

...only to be confronted by Uncle Karl striding across the grass towards me. With his sunglasses lifted up from his eyes, his shirt half-open and fluttering slightly in the breeze, and his eyes squinting slightly in the sun, he looked like something out of an Italian movie. "Hello," he said. "We were about to send out a search party."

I reached out, grabbed his hand, pulled him inside the Ladies, and kissed him. I had to stand on my tip-toes to do it, almost. His mouth was warm and soft and tasted of coffee. My lips opened around his and then we were kissing, hard, breathing deeply as our lips pressed together and our tongues entwined. His hands clasped my face as he kissed me, pulling me into him. My own hands clutched his shirt and I half-staggered, half-walked backwards, bringing him into one of the cubicles with me. Without breaking the kiss he shut the door behind him and fumbled with one hand behind him for the lock; I giggled as he sighed with frustration, missing it several times, and I reached around him to slam the bolt myself.

We paused for a moment, looking at each other. "This is stupid." He said.

I nodded.

"I don't care." He said. I didn't either. We started kissing again, hungrily, earnestly. He put his arms around me, pulling me against him. His body was lean, hard, strong. My breasts pushed against his chest. I felt his cock swelling in his crotch and I knew I had to have it. There wasn't much time and I didn't care, I wanted him inside me again, right now. My hands slid down his belly and found his fly, tugged it down, unbuttoned him. More breathless kissing. I pulled his pants down over his hips and down, down, further down, around his thighs. His shaft rose hard and thick and ready, and I clasped it in one hand and felt the delicious heat and firmness of it.

"Quick," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders and guiding me so I turned my back to him. I knew what was coming. His hands slid down my body, over my hips, and hitched up my dress, pulling it up around my waist and exposing my panties. He leaned forward and took my earlobe between his teeth as he pulled down my panties and eased his cock between my legs. I felt that bare hot thickness between my soft thighs and my body trembled; I had never wanted a man more than I wanted him, never wanted a cock more than I wanted his. "Oh God, put it in," I said. "Please." I knew that I was wetter than I'd ever been before.

He wasn't about to wait. He eased himself back and I felt him at my entrance, then. Knew it was his full, hard cockhead. He was about to fuck me again, bare back and raw, and I wanted him to. He pushed forward and I felt him enter me, force me open. I was soaking wet and he eased right inside. Then his hands grasped my hips and pulled me back, simultaneously pushing forward, so his entire length simply slid up into me.

My mouth opened wide and for a moment my eyes clenched shut. I couldn't help myself letting out a gasp and I pushed myself back onto him, wanting him deeper. I leaned forward, resting my hands on the cubicle walls, and his hands ran around my belly and up to clutch my breasts through my dress, thumb tips and forefingers caressing hardening nipples. Thank God I hadn't worn a bra. He held himself still, for a moment, and I knew he was getting used to the feeling, enjoying being bare inside his own niece. What had seemed so stupid and wrong before now felt like the best and most natural thing in the world. I needed this.

I looked up at him over my shoulder. "Do it. Please." His eyes were sparkling with lust as they met mine. His lips curled into a smile and he pulled back a little, sliding out half way, before thrusting into me again. I bit my lip and sighed...

"Well, you know, it's just all really too much," said a woman's voice, suddenly, from the direction of the entrance to the toilets. "We've come all this way and he just can't shut up about that damned television."

Karl and I froze. He was deep inside me, all the way, filling me up. His hands on my breasts. Thank Christ we'd remembered to lock the door. I turned my head to look up at him over my shoulder again. He looked back down at me and mouthed the word, Shit.

I almost giggled at the frustration and stupidity of it all. Talk about ruining the moment.

"I mean," the woman continued. "You'd think he was married to that blood thing the way he goes on."

Another woman's voice made sympathetic noises. "He's a man, what do you expect?"

Cubicle doors opened and closed as the two women went about their business. Karl and I remained poised in the most awkward silence I think I've ever experienced. I looked up at him again and he winked at me. Finally, their work done, the two interlopers left, still chatting about husbands and TVs.

Karl and I separated, sheepishly. He tugged up his pants and zipped his flies, and I rearranged my dress into something approximating neatness.

"Was that lucky or unlucky?" he asked.

I looked at him and giggled. "Probably both."

He pulled me to him and kissed me. "Can't wait to take things to their proper conclusion later." He had the wicked glint in his eye of a man who is confident of what he wants and what he is going to get.

I felt my cheeks redden a little. "Me neither."

*

The rest of the journey was like torture, of course. I had to sit in Dad's car, positively squirming in my seat with frustration and need, the crotch of my panties soaked and uncomfortable. Thoughts of prudence and behaving sensibly sneaked back into my mind and a civil war began, as my body cried out to have my uncle's dick inside me anywhere, anyhow, right that second... And my mind told me I was being a very stupid and reckless idiot. "You got away with it, there," a voice inside my head told me. "You got lucky when those women interrupted you. Count yourself fortunate and don't go within a million miles of him ever again."

But oh God, how I wanted him.

Eventually we arrived at Walberswick, a beautiful little village with a quayside and a long pebbled beach. The sun lit everything up like a watercolour painting. We left the cars and found a restaurant down at the beach. I stole a glance at Uncle Karl as we walked across the tarmac to the entrance.

"Nice journey, Britt?" he asked me. There was a nasty smile playing on his lips.

"Very nice, thanks," I said. Surely my heart was pounding so loud that even my parents could hear it, walking along behind us?

"Hot, though, isn't it?" he said.

I felt myself smile. "Very."

He looked up at the sky and said, "Might get even hotter later."

Our eyes met and we both chuckled. He wasn't even being funny but I didn't care. I was smitten. "I really am in trouble," I thought.

He stole a glance over his shoulder, obviously checking where my parents where, and leaned to whisper into my ear, "I want you to take your panties off, for later..." His voice made my pulse throb.

I looked at him, glanced at my Mum and Dad over my shoulder just as he had done. They were chatting away about something, ten yards or so behind us. That voice in my mind said one simple word: Idiot. I ignored it, looked into my uncle's eyes, and felt myself grin and give the smallest of nods.

And once we were seated I did exactly as he said, making my excuses and going to the bathroom. Once I was in one of the stalls I paused, took a breath, and then hitched up my dress and slid down my panties. They were a cheap pair, just cotton, and the crotch was embarrassingly soaked from an hour of erotic imaginings and need. I dropped them in the little sanitary towel disposal bin and felt deliciously, irredeemably bad. My own uncle had just asked me to take off my panties for him, and I had done. I was an extremely, extremely naughty girl. And I can't deny that I liked it. I shivered with the delight of it, and then went back to the table.

I sat down next to my Mum, facing my Dad. Uncle Karl sat adjacent to me and as soon as I was settled I locked eyes with him. His eyes, always so green and bright, seemed to get even brighter. The corner of his mouth curled up ever so slightly. He raised an eyebrow. I gave a soft smile and looked down at the table, then glanced back at him to find his eyes still on me. My cheeks flushed a little. He winked. I loved the way he did that. Dinner passed in a blur. All I could think about was the slight chill between my legs thanks to my lack of underwear, and the knowledge that sometime later that day the delicious man sitting across the table, whether he was my uncle or not, would be fucking me sometime that day. I could barely follow the conversation at all.

*

After lunch we walked together along the pebbled beach, the four of us. I was desperate to find some way of being alone with my uncle but my parents remained annoyingly, almost deliberately, present at all times. It wasn't for an hour or more before I broke away from the conversation and began to skip stones into the sea. The sun was golden-warm on my face and the sea breeze made my hair and my dress billow around me. Everything smelt fresh and clear in that way it always does on a beach. I decided that even if the day did end up being a dud as far as Uncle Karl was concerned, at least it was a beautiful day to be out and about.

"Hey Britt," said Karl, coming over to join me. We slowed our pace a little, pausing every so often to gather a pebble and throw it into the sea, as my parents continued their stroll up the beach. It was our unspoken way of putting distance between them and us. I felt my excitement growing.

"So tell me," he said eventually. "How do you think we're going to make our escape?"

I giggled. "Maybe we could swim?"

"To where?" he said.

I thought for a second. "Well, if we swim directly out to sea we should reach Holland in a few weeks."

"I don't like the idea of waiting for a few weeks," he said. "Kind of defeats the object of getting away as quickly as possible."

I laughed. "It would be worth the wait."

He looked at me. "Oh, I know that. But if I wait much longer I think this poor old man's heart might give out."

"Don't try to pretend you're a clapped out old man. I remember yesterday." Yesterday. It felt like years ago.

"So do I. And I can't wait to get under that dress again."

He was so confident. Almost cocky. There was no way a man in his position should be talking to me that way. It made me all the more excited.

"Oh yes?" I said.

"Oh yes. I can't wait to be back inside that cunt of yours."

His eyes felt as if they were lasering into mine. I knew that I should be blushing, but I wasn't. I just felt the flush of sexual desire, sexual need, flood over me. "And I can't wait to feel your cock inside me." I paused briefly, and added, "Uncle Karl."

He grinned, and I could tell I had scored a hit. He liked that, a lot. "You are such a dirty girl, my niece."

"Take me now, then," I said. And added, "Please. Uncle."

He looked around. The beach was not quite deserted -- there were a few other strollers around and about. Up the beach, the pebbles gave way to a hilly area of grass and dunes, with some gorse bushes and low, windswept trees. He gestured in the direction of my parents with his head. "We'll wait for them to get out of sight and then...follow me."

"Okay." Feeling suddenly daring, suddenly intoxicated, I bent over and picked up a stone, giving him a clear sight down my cleavage. Then I turned and threw it into the sea.

*

Five minutes later, my parents had gone out of sight and we began making our way up the beach in direction of cover. Uncle Karl led the way, heading down a narrow path that wound its way between dunes and bushes. I followed a yard behind, my eyes on him, knowing that with every step we were getting closer to the reality. It made my blood thump in my veins, my throat tight with nervousness and anticipation. I knew I had to have him, now, there was no question of holding back and being sensible. But still, thinking about what was going to happen made me tremble. The first time had been crazy and spur-of-the-moment. This was premeditated and in that sense, much more wrong. But, to use that oldest cliché, it was wrong but felt so right.

We rounded a curve and found a little knoll of long grass surrounded by dunes. Uncle Karl turned to face me and held out his hand. I took it. He grinned and pulled me into him and kissed me. I kissed him back, hard. Our tongues exploring lips and teeth. Warm and wet and breathy. He broke the kiss to whisper in my ear, "I can't wait to have my niece's cunt." His hands found their way down the curve of my hips to my ass, and glided over it through the thin material of my dress... Before he clasped both glutes and pulled me against him, harder, making me gasp. I kissed him again and pushed him backwards. He half-lay down, half-fell, pulling me with him onto the grass. He lay on his back and I straddled him, my tongue in his mouth. His erect shaft pressed between my legs through his pants and my dress. He was so hard, so big and hot and ready. I loved that feeling, and ground myself against him, feeling that immense rigid tightness at my crotch. It was pure sex and I humped myself against it, wanting it inside me, desperate for my uncle's shaft bare and naked deep within.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Karl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds