• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Will She Accept the Challenge Ch. 02

Will She Accept the Challenge Ch. 02

Part 2

She stood there for what felt like a life time. The air in the room felt cold keeping her nipples erect. Where was her husband? What was he doing? The anticipation of the unknown excited her and her desire to climax built.

She heard footsteps padding down the stairs. He was coming. She stood still as she heard the footsteps get closer. The footsteps stopped. Her husband was close.

He was stood behind his beautiful wife, still surprised that she was playing along. He was unsure if she would comply, but she had so far and given the display she had offered whilst retrieving the key he suspected she was enjoying it. He longed to touch her pussy to check that his game as having the desired effect. However, he refrained; there would be time for that later. He knew she would be desperate for that touch and he wanted to continue to build her level desperation.

Instead he lightly traced his finger down the length of her spine. As though his fingers contained pulses of electricity she recoiled at his touch. She was enjoying this more than he had thought.

His touch had sent a tingle though her body like she had never felt before. Oh how she longer for him to grab her and take her on the spot. She had a distinct feeling that was not going to happen. She felt him place his hands on her slender shoulders and run them down to her slim waist, stopping short of her beautifully taught ass. She instinctively raised onto tip toes in the hope that he would slid his hands further down her body. He pussy tingled and she had to refrain from sliding her hands between her legs and touching her swollen clitoris.

Then he spoke. "I love you my beautiful wife. You have been brave, but I get the impression you have enjoyed my challenge. Your glistening pussy tells me all I need to know. I am inviting you to continue with this adventure. You must decide now if you will accept the challenge. If you do, as before I expect total commitment. If you cannot offer that, then back out now".

Hearing his voice excited her. She was worried what he may have in store for her. There was no denying it, she was surprisingly excited by the events so far. There was no way she would back out now. "I will give you my total commitment."

"Good," he replied. "Now for the rules. There are only 2 of them. Number one. You will do as I say. No questions. Just do it. Number two. You will not cum, under any circumstances unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was her reply.

He smiled to himself as he admired his wife's beautiful body. She had given herself to him. Now all he had to do was use her. He left her where she was, whilst he walked around the house turning all of the lights on! The curtains were open and he wanted to make sure that anyone looking in could see her.

She heard the light switch click and although she was blindfolded could tell that her husband had turned on the light. She heard several more switches and realised her husband had now turned on the other lights in the house. She knew anyone looking in would have a clear view of her naked, blindfolded body. Until a short while ago the sensation of being exposed would have displeased her. Now, the sensation turned her on. She felt her husband take her by the hand and lead her though the house, she walked past the door, were earlier she had posted her panties, signifying the start of this adventure. She knew the layout of the house and worked out that her husband had taken her into the lounge, situated on the front of their property. She could tell the light was on. Were the curtains open? Secretly she hoped they were.

Her husband positioned her, leaving her stood in the middle of the room. If she had her bearings correct, her back was facing the window, her ass on display for all to see. She stood still waiting for the next direction.

Knowing what was about to happen her husband smiled to himself. How would she react? What would she do?

Then she heard it. The unmistakable sound of a car pulling onto the drive! This was too much. All her instincts told her to remove the blindfold and run upstairs. That was, all of her instincts apart from one. The feeling of excitement in her pussy was electric. She had never been so wet and her pussy still remained untouched. She had no idea who had arrived and she listened closely to try and identify a voice. There was no talking just the sound of footsteps striding out along the gravel drive. Were the curtains open. Did the unknown visitor have an unobstructed view of her naked ass? The thought of it excited her.

She heard the knock on the door. Then her husband's footsteps. The door opened. She had never been so aroused. The thought of a stranger ogling her naked body was too much. Then she heard the voice. "Pizza delivery, sir." It was the pizza guy. Her husband had ordered pizza!! She wasn't hungry. "That will be £12.50 please." said the pizza man.

Her husband's reply startled her. "No problem," he said, "please come in while I go upstairs to get some money." She gasped. The door to the lounge was just off the entrance hall. Without a doubt the pizza guy would see her! What should she do. She stood still, her knees were trembling but her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

The pizza guy stepped into the hall and her husband headed off upstairs. The pizza guy looked around admiring his customer's stylish home. He wasn't quite far enough into the hall to get a good look into the lounge, so he took a step forward and peered in. His jaw nearly hit the floor! He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Stood in the middle of the room was an extremely attractive woman. Naked. He admired her body. Her tummy was flat and toned. Her breasts were not large, but were beautifully pert. Her pussy was not absent of hair but what was there had been cropped close and trimmed into a neat triangle. He stared at her pussy and noticed how it glistened. She was wet. Very wet!

Her husband carefully peered round the top of the stairs. He didn't want to let the pizza guy know he was watching him. He smiled when he saw the pizza guy had taken a step forward and was now having a good look at his wife's naked body. He was surprised his wife hadn't made a run for it, when she heard the knock on the door. She was brave. Very brave and he would give her credit for that. Her husband saw that the pizza guy's eyes were fixed and from the look of the bulge in his trousers, he liked what he saw. He stood at the top of the stairs and observed the pizza guy watching his wife for a little while longer, before coughing to alert the pizza guy of his presence.

The pizza guy heard the cough and looked up the stairs startled. He saw his customer coming down the stairs with his wallet and tried to move back slowly to a position where he would not have been able to see the naked customer.

Her husband smiled at the pizza guy. It was a knowing smiled and the pizza guy accepted that he had been rumbled. Her husband handed the pizza guy the money. "Thanks." Said the pizza guy. "For everything. I'll make sure I deliver all your orders from now on!" Her husband smiled at him and her turned around and walked out of the door. As he walked back to his car the pizza guy couldn't resist a last look through the window at her naked ass.

How would she take that. He hoped he had not pushed her too far. Still she could have run. She was not physically restrained. She chose not to. Why? Was this for him or for her? He would find out.

She heard the pizza guy leave. Her heart was beating faster than it had ever done so before. She couldn't be sure how exposed she had been. She didn't know if he had seen her naked. If he had then he couldn't have missed noticing just how wet she had become. It excited her. The thought of a strange man looking at her. Her adrenaline pumped and her need to climax increased ten fold.

She heard her husband enter the room. This time he stood in front of her. He kissed her on the lips. Her body felt as though it was in lust overdrive and just a simple kiss almost brought her to climax. The presence of the pizza guy had drawn her attention away from the fact that she may be stood naked in front of the window for the whole world to see. This though re-entered her mind and she began to tingle again.

She raised her hands to touch her husband, she put her hands on his hips and felt the thick leather belt holding his jeans in place. She ran her hands up his body feeling the soft cotton of the shirt he was wearing. She tried to work out which shirt it was but was not able to do so. One thing was for sure her husband was covered foot to toe in clothes. It wasn't his dignity on the line here. She didn't care any longer she was enjoying the sensation of the unknown.

She felt her husband take hold of her wrists and place her arms back down by her side. He turned her body through 180 degrees. If she was correct about her back facing the window, now she was stood front on. Her husband was behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders sliding them down her slender arms. When he reached her wrists he moved them behind her and held them together. She felt a soft rope being wrapped around her wrists securing them tightly together behind her back. Now if she would be unable to even cover herself if she wanted to. The feeling of extreme vulnerability was a new sensation, which she did not enjoy. Up until now she had gone along with her husband's request voluntarily. She still felt it was her choice. Being restrained removed her choice. Ironically, now she was restrained she had no choice anyway!

Her wrists with securely bound together. Her husband slid his hands up her arms once more. This time he stopped at her elbows and slowly pushed his hands to the front of her body feeling for her firm breasts. She shuddered as his fingers slid across her hard nipples which had become extra sensitive as a consequence of being erect for such a prolonged period. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them in his hands. She moaned with pleasure. She remembered her husband's rule. She must not cum unless instructed to do so. She was seriously worried that him playing with her breasts may cause her to break that rule.

He pinched her nipple a little harder and tugged on her breast pulling it away from her body. Would he really do this right in front of the window for all to see? She winced at the pain. But she didn't mind it.

He reached around her with his left arm, tightly holding on the her right breast. He pulled her tight towards him and she could feel his erection pressing against her ass, even through his jeans.

He slid his right hand down over her tummy and it came to rest on her neatly trimmed pussy. She was desperate for him to slid a finger between he soaking pussy lips and caress her erect clitoris. She no longer cared who might be watching. She needed to cum. "Please, I need to cum. Now." With that he slid a finger between her pussy lips and started to stroke up and down the length of her pussy in a slow rhythmical motion.

He knew she was turned on but even he was surprised how wet she was when he slipped his finger between her pussy lips. He stroked up and down slowly. Her clitoris was erect and each time his finger passed over it his wife gave a little shudder. He looked out of the window. He couldn't see anyone outside watching, but it was difficult to see out into the dark as the light in the room was reflecting off the windows. The thought of someone watching him play with his wife's pussy excited him. Even if there was nobody there the prospect of it was enough.

She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was stood naked, in front of her lounge window whilst her fully clothed husband fingered her soaking wet pussy. Was she being watched? She had no idea. Again she pleaded with her husband to allow her to cum.

He picked up the pace and concentrated of stroking his wife's clitoris. His wife started to breathe faster and he knew it would only be a matter of seconds before she achieved climax. Would she follow his instruction? As yet he had not given her permission to cum.

She was getting so close. She didn't want to break her husband's rule but if he didn't stop soon she would have no choice. She could feel the pleasure building inside her. She wanted to let herself go and have the orgasm of her life. Against all her instincts she said "If you continue I will break your rule". "I will decide when to stop" he said and continued to stroke her pussy faster. She felt her orgasm build. Once more stroke and she would explode.

Her husband knew how far he could push her. He knew she was on the verge. But he needed to time it right. His wife gasped as she reached the edge of orgasm. And he stopped. Perfect timing. "No" she begged of him. "Please let me cum". "All in good time" was his reply.

To be continued.......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Will She Accept the Challenge Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 567 milliseconds