• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Glorias Tease

Glorias Tease

Reader: as always appreciate your feedback.

10:00 AM: Gloria calls me on my cell, asking if we are getting together tonight. "Of course we are dear, meet me at Vento's for a drink at 7:00 tonight."

11:00 AM: Gloria texts: "just wanted to let you know how much I need it tonight."

11:01 AM: I text back "Don't you dare play with yourself before we are together tonight."

1:00 PM: she calls me: "Please sir, I need it so bad, please, I'll have you on my mind and I'll use the vibe you gave me, please?"

1:01PM: "No" I said.

2:30 PM: she texts "#$%@, you're killing me!"

I love getting her worked up. Denial is a great aphrodisiac. Deciding to push this further, I call her: "Gloria, dear, you've been a bad girl, getting yourself all worked up like this and calling me so often while I'm working." "Understand that you've earned a punishment tonight, be sure you are dressed appropriately."

"Yes, OK, punish me tonight but please let me get myself off now."

"Glo, you've just doubled your punishment for later. Do not dare touch yourself, I will not tolerate any lack of obedience." I said and hung up.

I knew that last conversation would set her on the edge. Gloria gets extremely worked up when she is the subject of orders from authority (me) and when she can anticipate her punishment.

I called her back at 4:30 PM: "Gloria, count to ten" I commanded.

Slowly she counted out "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10."

"Now just think about how I am going to turn that pretty ass of yours bright red. Those 10 were just the first spanks you will get over my knee tonight." And again I hung up.

5:30 PM: Gloria texts: "Please sir, I've been good all day, please, please, just a small one?"

I text back: "No such thing as a small one with you. Get showered, get dressed and get to Vento's at 7:00."

By 6:50 I was relaxing at Vento's, my favorite neighborhood restaurant. I had a beer in hand as she walked in at 6:55. She was gorgeous. Five foot eight inches and 155 pounds, which she carried very well. Curves where there were supposed to be curves. She evidently took my cue to dress appropriately. Appropriately, in this case, was a pair of very tight black jeans and matching black blouse, obviously sans bra. And one thing you had to give her credit for: She has mastered the art of walking in five-inch heels. In fact, from the rear, she gave the term "walking" a whole new meaning.

I ordered her drink and we exchanged the usual small talk for a few minutes. She wasn't as talkative as usual and seemed in quite a rush to leave.

As I finished my beer, she gulped down what was left of her drink and said, "Please can we go now?"

"Sit down, relax" I said "I want another beer."

She leaned over to whisper in my ear "Please, I'll do anything, sir, please, I've been on the edge all day, I need to cum, your slut needs to cum, please take me home."

The bartender brought me a new beer. I looked at her and said, "Sit down, you are going to get that nice white ass tanned red pretty soon and I'm not going to be sparing any other parts of that body either."

I sipped my beer as I let my hand wander onto her thigh. I loved the way she looked in tight jeans. She leaned in and her hand brushed my crotch. I knew this game.

For the next fifteen minutes she leaned on me "accidentally" letting her hands nudge my now hard crotch. She was whispering in my ear "Sir, please take me home now. Please." "Don't you want me over your knee sir, ass up for your hand, your belt, your crop?" "Or on my knees sir, holding my tits out for you, mouth open for you, please, don't you want that?"

I sipped my beer and made her wait another 20 minutes as she continued to whisper in my ear. Funny thing was, the longer I waited the more graphic her whispers.

I pushed away my beer, paid the tab and off we went. Just like that. She was so surprised she almost lost her balance getting out of her seat. We walked the two blocks to my apartment with her leaning on me and my right hand firmly on her ass.

As soon as we entered the apartment I wanted to start in on her. I had been playing with her all day and, you know, well, I'm only human as well.

I sat on the couch and motioned for her. She came to me instantly and lay down across my lap. I reiterated how she had been a bad girl today, how she had called me repeatedly at work and how she had demonstrated the need for punishment.

I was caressing her ass as I was lecturing her for her behavior. I reached between her thighs and rubbed between her legs, but not for too long. I spent the next 15 minutes getting her ass warmed up. She was still in her jeans and I was smacking her ass hard and alternating with my hand falling to her crotch. She was trying to get some friction between her legs but I was not allowing that.

"Pull the jeans down." I said.

She started to get up to take the jeans off but I pushed her back down.

"I didn't tell you to get up." "I want to see you wriggle yourself out of those jeans right where you are."

Now, this is perhaps the greatest sight a man can see. A beautiful woman, lying across ones lap, wriggling back and forth to pull down tight jeans to slowly reveal a gorgeous ass and a nice frilly thong. Yes, right up there with the pyramids, the great wall and the first moon landing.

It took her 10 minutes to maneuver herself to get those jeans down. She worked those hips back and forth in a fury. She was anxious. The warming up I did on her ass was taking its toll, especially in light of her holding back all day.

When she had those jeans down around her knees I took a final few, very hard, swats on her ass. She was bucking up and down now as I ordered her to turn around.

She was still across my lap but now face up.

I ordered her to take her shirt off. My right hand was lightly playing with her pussy while my left hand was not so lightly playing with her tits. Her ass was directly over my cock and I could almost fuck her through my pants.

She was moving her hips trying to get me to pet heavier on her pussy. At the same time I was pulling her hard little nipples, lifting her up and putting her back down.

She was breathing hard now. Her eyes were closed and her hips were moving. She was moaning loudly now and letting out a cry every time I twisted her nipples.

I began applying more pressure on her pussy. "Yes, please sir, do that sir, please." She said.

I pulled her thong away enough so I could bend over and get my tongue on her clit. She moved her hips up to meet me. I reached around and put two fingers in her ass. Lifting her to me as I licked her hard little clit.

She was screaming now and I could tell she was getting close. I was too for that matter, and I was still fully dressed.

I managed to lift her enough to get my own pants down and free myself. My cock was between her legs sideways; I was tormenting those nipples as she bucked up to meet my tongue.

I managed to work my cock right up to her asshole now. I couldn't maintain my tongue on her clit like this so I grabbed her right hand and substituted it on her pussy.

I pushed into her ass and fucked like a madman. I could still feel the heat from that red punished ass and it was, well, motivation.

She came like a supernova. She was always "loud" but this was really loud.

I fucked her right through her orgasm. I was fucking that gorgeous ass and had a firm grip on her tits. She reached down and started stroking my balls as I fucked her ass and that was all I needed. I shot my load into her ass for what seemed like hours.

We sat for a few minutes and she said "Thank you sir."

"Don't thank me yet sweet, that spanking was only the beginning of your punishment tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Glorias Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds