• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 04

Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 04

You might want to read the earlier chapters for a bit of context.... On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

Earlier in the day Marion had my hair styled, made me up, decked me out in womanly attire and accessories then thoroughly fucked me on her elegant leather couch.

It was now early evening. And it was, apparently, Japanese school girl night, Marion style. Completely hairless from the neck down, I wore a sleeveless white, collared shirt that ended just above my belly button, a sheer black bra under it, a little red tie, a red plaid pleated skirt that was very, very short, opaque black stockings that ended a few inches above my knees, black Mary Jane's with thick two inch heels, white panties. Big hoop earrings and bangly bracelets. My shoulder length light brown hair with highlights was gorgeous.

Stevie, Steve, Marion's boyfriend, wore a blue sailor-style shirt that ended just below her bra line, a blue plaid pleated skirt, opaque white stockings that ended just over her knees, and Mary Jane's like mine. Dangly earrings and bangly bracelets. Her brilliant blond hair was in pigtails.

Marion wore a radiantly colored kimono and served us sushi for dinner. As we ate Stevie said, "I still can't believe how pretty you are. It blows my mind."

I smiled. "I did clean up pretty good if I do say so myself."

"Oh my god! When Marion did your big reveal I was devastated! Astonished! You look a little like that model, Payjack, Beejock, something like that. Maybe a cross between him and that actress Milla Jojalitch, Javowhich, something like that."

"Pejic and Jojovitch," Marion said. "See, told you," she directed to me. I shrugged and tucked my hair behind an ear with manicured nails that matched my pleated red skirt.

Stevie and I clattered about clearing the table. Marion returned from upstairs and the three of us went into the living room, the river beyond the large window darkening as the sun lowered in the sky. I sat on the couch, my skirt scandalously high on my smooth creamy thigh. Marion sat across from me in a chair with tasteful floral fabric. Soft music played and Stevie danced and moved in a sensual, feminine rhythm, her short skirt flicking sexily.

She danced over to me, stood before me, swaying. She leaned down and kissed me. "You're so pretty," she whispered. She kissed me again and I felt her tongue seek mine and I cupped the back of her head and held her to me and I felt her hair on my cheek. She moved her hands up my thighs, slipped them under the hem of my skirt and it was thrilling and my cock was hard.

Stevie hooked her fingers over the waistband of my panties and pulled. I lifted my rear and Stevie peeled my white Hello Kitty panties down and off. She kneeled between my legs, kissed me again then lifted my skirt and took me in her soft, hot mouth and I moaned as her tongue caressed me and leaned my head back and felt the weight of my large hoop earrings.

Stevie sucked me and loved me with his mouth and hands and it felt magnificent, the pleasure so intense. Marion rose. She disrobed, peeled off the brilliantly colored kimono. She wore an emerald green corset with garters attached to sheer black stockings, high heels, and a strapon. She moved gracefully and stood behind Stevie. She leaned down, her wavy black hair so sexy, and caressed Stevie's rear. She cupped Stevie's privates and urged her to her knees and Stevie complied and sucked my cock and fondled me with manicured nails that matched her short blue skirt.

Marion kneeled behind Stevie, lifted her skirt, peeled down her pink Hello Kitty panties, caressed her balls and hard cock and Stevie moaned and slipped a slender finger into my ass. Marion put some lube on her strapon and pressed into Stevie and I held her mouth on me while she groaned on my cock as Marion opened her and sank deeply into her ass.

Marion sawed slowly, in and out and in, and Stevie moaned on my cock and licked me and loved me. Marion fucked her and her pigtails swayed and her moans were lost in mine and I saw Marion's eyes glaze over and a dreamy expression emerged and she punched in and shivered and came and I lost it and flooded Stevie's mouth and she swallowed and moaned.

After more sake, more talk, some dancing that moved into slow, grinding while kissing followed by another fabulous blow job with Stevie on her knees before me, my hands tightly gripping her pigtails and forcefully fucking her face until I came deep in her drooling mouth, we finally we realized how tired we were and retired to the bedroom to go to sleep.

Stevie and I disrobed each other at Marion's request, took off our sexy Japanese schoolgirl outfits and I thrilled at the stocking's kiss as she worked them down my smooth legs. Stevie and I put on matching sheer pink babydolls with a bosom tie and flyaway front with matching panties that Marion gave us. Stevie undid her pigtails and with Marion in the middle, we wished each other sweet, feminine dreams and drifted to sleep on her huge California king bed.

*

In the morning I rose, went to the bathroom, peeled down my sheer pink panties, gossamer floating down my long slender legs. I sat on the toilet and pee'd then brushed my teeth and returned to the bed to find Marion holding Stevie's mouth firmly against her pussy. "That's it, Stevie, lick my pussy. Mmm, chew my lips. Ohhh, that's right. I love you, baby, so don't take this the wrong way, you may not be much in the fucking department, but you sure can eat pussy. Your skills lie there, baby. Eating pussy. And sucking cock." Stevie moaned.

Marion motioned me over and I kneeled at her head and she pulled down my panties and took my cock in her mouth and I moaned about how good it felt. She pulled Stevie up, he laid on her, his cock on her stomach and she ground against him and said, "Get him wet for me Stevie. Suck his sweet cock and get it nice and hard and wet for me, baby. I want you to watch him to fuck me with his big cock."

I cupped the back of Stevie's head, my fingers entangled in her brilliant blond hair and moaned as my cock slipped into the soft, wet heat of Stevie's mouth. She sucked my cock and Marion lay under her, stroking her hair, and talked. "Mmm, look at you, dressed in sexy lingerie with your mouth all full of cock. I wish you could see yourself. I bet you you've been salivating ever since you saw me suck it. Were you jealous? Did your dick get harder, baby, your pussy get wet watching me suck his cock? That's enough, move over now so I can get fucked by a real cock."

Stevie moaned and rolled off of Marion and I moved in, the sheer pink babydoll flowing, my hair swaying and earrings tugging as I knelt between her toned thighs, pulled her legs over mine and drove into her tight, hairless pussy. Marion huffed and I moaned as I rocked in and out, hot cunt then cool air on my cock. I reached behind her and lifted her off the bed and she looped her hands around my neck and rocked on my lap and her breasts heaved and she moaned as each thrust of my hips punched my thick cock deep inside of her.

Marion looked over at Stevie lying next to us in his sheer pink babydoll, his hand on his cock and rasped, "Get your hand off of my cock." Her breasts were heaving with my thrusts. "You don't touch my cock unless I tell you to. Got it?" Stevie's hand snapped away from his cock and he nodded.

I put Marion on her hands and knees, face toward Stevie, his cock hard and poking out of his sheer pink panties. I drove into her and swooned at that tight, hot channel and I watched her small back and hair move with my thrusts.

"He's fucking me so good, Stevie, so fucking good. Your cock's almost as big, but I don't feel yours like I feel his, so big and thick inside of me, fucking me so good. God, he knows how to use his cock. I'm so wet, baby, get under me and lick me. And keep your nasty dick out of my face." Stevie crawled under Marion at an angle and I heard him moan and felt his forehead on my swinging balls.

I was getting close and I thrust into Marion and grunted and my earrings tugged and my hair swayed and the babydoll fluttered and I thrust and thrust and slammed against her and grabbed her hips and pulled her hair and she groaned her approval and I shivered and Marion cried out and we were still.

I fell back on the bed and heard Marion say, "Don't move, Stevie." She looked at me as she turned and kneeled over his face. "Stevie has a new party trick, don't you, baby?" Stevie moaned and stuck out his tongue and licked Marion's pussy. He moaned as Marion watched her and reached back and stroked her cock while he cleaned her cunt. My cock was hard and I stroked it and watched him lap up my cum. When Marion was satisfied she said, "Mmm, well done, Stevie, well done. I do believe you deserve a reward. You may relieve yourself."

"I can touch myself?" Stevie said in a quiet voice.

"You may," Marion said as she snuggled up to me. I put my arm around her and she stroked my cock. "Up. Look at this cock in my hand when you do."

Stevie rose to his knees and jerked his cock while we watched and Marion stroked me and when Stevie came she had him lick it up and told me I deserved a reward as well and went down on me until I came in her mouth and she transferred it to Stevie in a tender kiss and he moaned in gratitude.

When the show was over I said, "Wow, you two kinky boots are up to new tricks."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, baby," Marion said with a wink and my heart fluttered and my cock twitched. "Come on, I'm starving."

*

We were several pitchers of mimosas into the afternoon. The river was sparkling in the sunlight and we were feeling giggly. I wore strappy high heels, a black, wide band lacey garter attached to black fishnet stockings, and oh how I thrilled as I pulled that soft, sexy feminine fabric up my long, smooth legs and attached them to the garters with a feminine twist of my torso. I wore a clingy, plum colored sequin tee dress, bangly bracelets and dangly earrings, a classy necklace. My shoulder length light brown hair with highlights tantalized my skin as it brushed across my shoulders. A red lacy thong with a thicker than usual strap pulled tightly against my rear and rounded out the ensemble.

Stevie wore a darling fiesta red embellished v-neck bra top dress, pale blue thigh highs and strappy heels. Marion's outfit consisted of a clingy, stretchy, sheer black long sleeve top, lacy black boy shorts, thigh highs, and strappy high heels. Her wavy black hair framed her beautiful face and she looked glorious.

Soft music played and Marion looked at Stevie, nodded in my direction and my cock thickened. Stevie walked over to me, nudged my legs apart and knelt before me. Marion settled beside me as Stevie lifted the hem of my plum colored dress, caressed my thong covered cock then peeled it down as she leaned in and kissed me, her tongue soft and hard.

I spread my thighs and the fishnets whisked across the elegant leather couch. I ran my fingers through Stevie's brilliant blond hair and pushed her head down my torso and moaned as her lips closed around my cock.

"Mmm, I love that. Seeing cock being sucked. Seeing my beautiful ladyboy with a thick cock in her mouth. Her own cock hard and wanting," Marion cooed softly and toyed with my hair.

"Feels so good," I rasped.

"I can only imagine how good it must feel, to have your cock sucked, having that hard meat in another man's mouth," Marion said. "What I for sure is how good it feels to have a hard cock in my mouth. A real cock, not a plastic one. A real, live, hot, hard throbbing cock I can run my tongue over." I moaned and Marion said softly, "It's time, baby."

Stevie stood up, crossed her arms at the waist and pulled off her fiesta red embellished v-neck bra top dress in that familiar feminine move. She stood before me in her pale blue stockings and matching bra. Marion caressed her pale blue tanga panty and Stevie's cock was hard.

My heart pounded and I could barely hear through the roar in my ears as Marion said, "It's time, baby. It's time to have someone else's cock in your mouth. You know it is. Take off her panties, it's part of it. Part of the act of submitting to the cock, baby. And it's only fair. Stevie shouldn't have all the fun. Go ahead. Do it. Always say yes to me, never say no."

I wanted it. I didn't want it. I was thrilled. I was terrified. I saw my hands reach out and, for the first time in my life, touched another man's cock. I touched Stevie's panty covered cock and my heart hammered and I thought it would leap right out of my chest.

The cock was hard and yet soft under the lacy panty and I felt myself leaning forward and from what seemed a great distance away I heard Marion say, "That's it, baby. Don't be afraid." I looked up at Stevie and she caressed my hair and her eyes were warm, her smile supportive and I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her pretty tanga panty and peeled them down her long, lean legs and her cock was free and hard and Marion said, "Take it, baby. Take his cock. You know you want this. I want it too, baby, do it for us."

I wrapped my fingers with light plum colored manicured nails around Stevie's thick cock and it was hot to the touch. The live flesh and blood cock was scorching hot in my hand and the skin moved over the inner hardness and I leaned forward and my heart hammered and I opened my mouth and leaned forward and my bracelets clinked and I took another man's cock into my mouth and Stevie moaned.

My blood rushed and pounded through my veins and I felt the ridge of the head of Stevie's cock with my lips and tongue. My mouth wide, I was careful of my teeth as I moved down and up on the cock, my hand in sync with my mouth. It was terrifying and exhilarating. I was dressed as a beautiful woman and sucking a man's cock. Marion stroked my cock and I moaned. My mouth watered and I savored the feel of a thick flesh and blood cock on my tongue. I moved up and down on the cock, my hair flowing deliciously across my shoulders and I was surprised that it pleased me to hear Stevie moan at my efforts.

My earrings tugged and my hair swayed as I moved on that cock and I welcomed the slippery precum that leaked into my mouth and I licked and probed that hole with my tongue. I fondled Stevie's balls, I licked them and jacked him and took his thick, hot, hard cock back into my soft mouth and my cock twitched and throbbed and I moaned at Marion's efforts.

Stevie was breathing hard and said he was almost there and Marion stroked me and I was close and Stevie clenched and I shivered and my mouth was flooded with Stevie's hot cum and I clenched and came on my plum colored sequin tee dress and I sucked and swallowed and I kept him in my mouth until he softened.

Marion, leaned over, turned my head and kissed me, her tongue searching and scrubbing my mouth. She released me and said, "Mmm, that was pretty good for a first timer. You looked like you really knew your way around a cock, baby. I can only imagine what kind of skills you're going to have down the road." My cock twitched and my heart fluttered. "Well, now that we got that out of the way I think we're going to have way more feminine fun. By the way, baby, did you feel it? When you were sucking Stevie's hard cock, when you had it in your mouth, did you feel it? That feminine pride in making a man moan?

Stevie cupped the back of my head and drew me to her and I opened my mouth and closed my lips around her cock and we moaned and Marion talked. "Using your mouth and tongue and hands to bring a man to his knees in pleasure? Did you feel proud when she moaned when you stroked her or tongued her a certain way? I bet you did." Stevie sawed in and out of my mouth and my cock was hard and Marion stroked me. "I love making a man moan. I love having the feminine power to make a man come in my mouth and I bet you do too."

Marion dropped her head to my lap and took me in her mouth and I moaned around Stevie's cock and we moved and moaned until we soared and were complete.

That evening I wore a black large square fishnet body stocking, pointy high heels with an ankle strap, a black beaded choker necklace. Stevie wore a sea-foam green form fitting lacy multi-way babydoll. I sat on Marion's lap and leaned back against her. Stevie on her knees before me, my cock in her mouth. I ground against Marion's lap and my earrings and necklace tugged and swayed and she writhed against me, her strapon thick and deep in my ass. I came and she fucked me as I sucked Stevie to orgasm and swallowed his cum while darkness descended on the river beyond the large living room window. It was divine, glorious, exhilarating and terrifying.

The next day, for the following week, Marion would watch Stevie and I suck cock while made up as beautiful women wearing pretty lingerie and accessories. I got brave and rimmed Stevie and put my fingers up his rear while sucking his cock and Marion rewarded me with her glorious strapon.

And so it went. Until the next weekend.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds