• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • DC Trip

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. This is entirely fictional. Any reference to real life names are completely incidental.

This has rape and light domination, so if you aren't into that kinda thing then you may not wish to read this. It also has a few ethnic slurs in it- my friend wanted me to add them in. I have nothing against Jewish people- my friend gets off on that though and asked me to add it for her.

Comments and rates are welcome and appreciated.

xxx

LovelyLittlePixie

***

In the spring of the senior year at Brookland High, we all get whisked off to Washington DC. It is meant to be the best trip of your whole life. Before I begin, I will give an outline of my features. I am fairly short and thin, but athletic. I am tan and have perky, 36B tits. I have brown hair with red highlights and chocolate brown eyes.

Mine was marred by a rape. I admit, it was partially my fault, but it was still rape. Each person roomed with 3 other people. My best friends were all rooming with other people, so when my good friend Katie asked me to room with her and 2 of my other friends, I gladly agreed.

At the time, I was bi curious. I thought Katie was fairly attractive. She has short blonde hair (like, guy short), hazel eyes and a boyish face and body. She just looks like a guy. I thought she was a boy til I met her.

The trip was really fun until the night. We stayed the night at a hotel. We-Katie, Sidney, Amanda, and I- all got really hyper and ended up playing truth or dare. Sidney quickly got tired and went to bed. Katie, Amanda, and I continued. Amanda is shorter than me, but she wears a C cup, and she has a shock of bright pink hair which she keeps in a bob.

***

"I dare you to kiss Lexi." Katie tells Amanda. Amanda closes her eyes and softly kisses me.

I bite my lip. "I dare you to kiss Amanda." Katie smiles and kisses Amanda easily.

"I dare you to pash with Amanda." Katie smirks. I look confused and her smirk grows wider. "You know. Pash. Make out. Tongues."

I roll my eyes and lean forward, kissing Amanda. I slip my tongue into her mouth and we gently and sweetly kiss until Katie hisses. "You guys have been kissing for 5 minutes. Cut it out already!" I grin softly at Amanda and we continue our little game, which soon twists out of control.

***

"I dare you to take of your pants." Katie breathes to Amanda. Amanda kicks of her sweatpants and then turns to me. She wraps her arms around me and we begin to kiss yet again. I have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach but I can't stop myself. Y hands eagerly run up and down her petite little body. Katie is behind her, her hands under Amanda's shirt.

Katie tries to pull Amandas shirt off and Amanda shakes her head. I kiss her for a few more minutes, then pull off her shirt and she easily complies. As I kiss her deeply, I reach around and stroke her back. She breaks the kiss and takes off her own bra. I immediately fall on her breasts, kissing and licking them as Katie kisses Amanda's mouth. I suck on her nipples and she moans.

Her hands scrabble against me and she and Katie peel off my shit and bra, and I wiggle out of my boxer shorts. I lean over Amanda's head and kiss Katie. Amanda reaches out and begins kissing and fondling my breasts. After a moment, I resume kissing Amanda. Katie pulls Amanda close to her and begins kissing her neck and shoulders.

I kiss her for a bit longer before I decide to finger her. I slip my hand into her soaking panties and my fingers brush against her bald mound. I am about to reach further when I feel a finger. Katie is fingering her. I smile and lube my finger, then slip it into Amanda's pussy next to Katie's and we finger her together. I begin to rub her clit and in a moment her back arches and she moans into the pillow as she comes.

I pull my finger out of her pussy and raise it to her lips. In her orgasmic state, she opens her mouth and suckles my finger, licking her come off of it. After a moment her eyes clear and her cheeks burn. We all get up, realizing what we have done. Amanda goes to sleep elsewhere.

***

"Lexi... Come sleep with me. I need something to cuddle with." Katie has her arms around me. I've been sitting on the window seat, looking down at the quiet streets of DC for the past hour. let her lead me to bed and she drapes her arms around me.

I cuddle against her chest and after a while she begins to kiss me. "We never got off, you know. So. I'm going to make you come." I look at her in surprise and she kisses me harder. She knows I like it a little rough so she begans to bite at my lips. We begin to tear at each others lips and as she bites down on my lip particularly hard, I moan and my fingers clench into her back.

She Rolls us so that she is on top of me. She kisses me harder. The kiss is fiery, passionate, dark. Delicious. Her mouth crashes into mine with the force of a trian wreck and she bites down on my tongue. I moan and she hisses in displeasure.

"You dirty kike! Did ask you to moan? Dumb bitch, can't even control what noises she makes!" Katie flips me over so that I am on my stomach with my face in the pillows. She straddles me, her boxers rough against my thighs. She Bites down on my neck roughly, ripping my skin and making me bleed. Then she sits up and rakes her nails down my back, her fingers tearing into my flesh. She does this until tears pour down my face.

"Katie, stop! I don't want to do this! Please, stop. I never wanted this.. Please, just stop." I whimper into the pillow. She flips me back over so that I am facing her and backhands me.

"Did I tell you to speak, you dirty kike? Slut. Thats what you are. Fucking slut, I bet you're dripping." She rakes her nails down my stomach and thighs, then rips down my panties. She kneels between my legs, spreading them with her hands.

"No! Stop, please!" She cuts me off by pressing her hand over my mouth and nose. Tears stream down my face as I struggle for oxygen and she easily captures my wrists, pinning them behind my back with my shirt. She keeps one hand over my mouth as she lowers her head to my pussy.

She begins to lick me, a hot, wet pleasure. Her tongue flicks and slithers through the folds, between my swelling pussy lips. I cry even harder silently and her tongue brushes my clit. She flicks her tongue down and begins to fuck my pussy with her tongue, flicking it in and out, in and out. After a moment, she begins to circle my clit with her tongue. She sucks on it, gently scrapes her teeth across it. As she feels I am about to come, she sits up, then crawls up beside me.

She moves her hand away from my mouth and replaces it with her own mouth. As she kisses me, I relax some. She pulls my shirt off of my arms, then suddenly jams two fingers deep inside my pussy. My moan of pain is lost in her mouth and she begins to roughly finger me. I try not to cry but the tears don't stop. Her thumb rubs my clit furiously and I steadily approach my climax and to my shame and horror, come on Katie's fingers. She licks my come off of her fingers, then gently begins to finger me again. I fall asleep with her fingers inside my aching pussy.

When I woke, there is blood on the sheets. My back, legs, and stomach have cuts all over them. I have bite marks across my body. Strangely enough, I don't remember anything else about the trip.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • DC Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds