• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 06

Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 06

1234

The after game party was a huge success yesterday. Cherry met so many people and yet, she couldn't remember a single name. She remembered the sex and after all, that was all she cared about anyway.

She looked at the clock and wondered why she was awake so early. The party went on until the wee hours of the morning and here it was, barely 10AM and she was wide-awake. Perhaps the smell of fresh brewed coffee had something to do with it.

She stumbled out and saw three relaxed, wonderful men drinking coffee and talking about yesterday's game. They were proud of themselves and they should be. Cherry knew she didn't understand anything about the game but she did enjoy being there.

Jamal walked over to her with a cup of piping hot coffee. He leaned over and kissed her deeply. "Did you have a good time last night?"

"Yes I did. You guys didn't do so bad yourselves, from what I saw."

"Yeah, it's funny, I know I didn't even get anywhere near you. I don't think any of us got to you yesterday at all. We are going to go golfing this afternoon so, since it is early, maybe we can rectify that before we go out," Jamal smiled.

"Can I finish my coffee first?" Cherry smiled. "You guys were knee deep in so much pussy I figured you had forgotten about me."

"Did those words just come out of your mouth? Seriously Cherry, give us a break. No matter what ever happens, we'd never forget you," Rashad smirked.

Chris grabbed her cup and refilled it. He handed it to her and kissed her softly. The fog was slowly lifting and she felt that everything was good with the world. Last night she had such a good time. Her body had been treated to many wonderful pleasures. She had pleased countless men and women. Some were very famous, others were very wealthy but they all were fucking gorgeous.

"Lori wants to see you later. Mark and Aleka have already left. They are planning some nice things to see and do here in Hawaii. Who would be better than Miss Hawaii to know all the great spots to see?" Chris said.

Rashad's cell rang and he walked back into his bedroom to take the call. Minutes later, he walked into Cherry's room. She didn't see what he was doing because Jamal was playing catch with Chris. They were throwing around a bottle of the nice baby oil that Cherry loved.

"You better be careful, you don't want to spill that stuff. I'd get mad if you wasted that," she laughed.

Rashad walked over and handed her a pair of platform heels. "You look so good when you wear these. Put them on please."

Cherry looked at him with dancing eyes. "You want me to wear these right now?"

"Right now would be terrific Cherry. We want you now sweetheart."

Cherry put on the shoes and stood as Chris walked over and undid her silk robe. He slipped it off her shoulders and noticed she was still wearing her sapphires. "I love those jewels; they are the perfect accessory for the prettiest woman I know."

"Ahhh thank you Chris; they make me feel sexy."

Jamal walked up to her with her little mirror. Three large lines were been laid out on the glass. "Here you go gorgeous. We'll be gone all afternoon so we want this to be memorable. Do them all baby."

Cherry looked at him and did as instructed. She figured this would be a great morning. She stood naked as Rashad came up behind her and put his strong arms around her. He kissed her neck and she rolled her head to one side to allow him full access. He kissed her ear and then put a blindfold on her.

"Hey...what are you doing?" Cherry whispered as the drug began to wind her up.

"Chris, what is it that Cherry always says?" Jamal asked.

"Oh, I know. She always says she is a fan of all things slippery. That's it isn't it?" Chris said.

With that, Cherry felt hands begin to apply the luxurious oil to her body. She heard the men begin to undress and she felt two hands on her body. She could not see but she felt two more hands begin to caress her. She loved the feeling and then she felt a third set of hands stroking and caressing her beautiful body. She felt a hard cock against her back and another on her leg. She loved the feeling of total darkness and the uninhibited hands teasing her body. Her head reeled with the effects of the drugs and the sensation of the many hands touching her.

The many hands...wait. Cherry tried to concentrate and she started counting. There were more than six hands on her body. There were many more than six hands caressing her body. Hands were on her neck, her shoulders, her breasts and her hips. There were hands on her ass and at least one hand on her pussy. Someone bent her over and she felt a cock slide into her tight pussy.

Cherry pulled the blindfold off and her eyes grew wide as could be. She was in a circle of the biggest, strongest, naked black men she had ever seen in her life. Bent over all she saw a sea of cock that made her swoon. So many gorgeous, huge, big black cocks were just inches from her face. The men walked into her and cocks were rubbing against her face.

She opened her lips and took someone into her mouth. Her hands came up and circled other cocks and she began to stroke. Whoever was fucking her was powerful. His cock was slamming into her and his heavy balls smacked her jeweled clit furiously.

Cherry went from one cock to another, licking, sucking and swallowing their lovely long logs. This was her ultimate wet dream. She had waited for and wanted this moment for as long as she could remember. It was something she fantasized over many times while screaming into her mattress. Being the recipient of a gangbang by so many black men was a badge of honor to her. She craved it.

She felt the man behind her pull out and another man took his place. Her mouth moved from one cock to another. She saw the large purple heads and she licked them, she sucked them and she shoved them deep in her mouth. Cock, everywhere she looked, she saw men, men with cocks. She saw black men with black cocks and her pussy gushed again and again. Another man was fucking her. She didn't give a fuck who was in her pussy, just the fact that they were there stretching her pussy was all she cared about.

Whoever he was continued slamming into her pussy and hitting bottom with each stroke. With every stroke, she was forcing her face onto whatever cock was in her mouth. She was sucking cock, noisily and wetly. The men were slamming their cocks deep into her throat and their cocks tore into her from behind. Cherry was in a constant state of orgasm. There were so many men.

"Suck my cock bitch," one man said as he pulled her head hard in his direction. "Suck this big piece of liquorice. Swallow it girl, show me what you're made of."

She opened her mouth and took him into her mouth. His long hard cock assailed her with brute force. Her lips spread wide as another man entered her pussy. Strong hands grabbed her hips and the man slammed himself into her deep. Her face impaled itself on the cock in her throat. She was cumming hard.

She looked up and saw four black cocks being jerked hard only inches from her face. She licked each cock. The men kept jerking and a flood of cum flew onto her face, in her mouth and onto her spectacular tits. Cherry had cum dripping from her eyelids, her nose and her chin. Her tits were covered with cum and four more men stepped into her face.

Rashad handed her a towel and she wiped her face just in time to take the next cock into her mouth.

Jamal came up and offered her the mirror again and she inhaled four lines deeply. She felt the rush instantly and began to suck fiercely.

The man behind her pulled his massive cock from her pussy and placed himself at the tight opening to her phenomenal ass. She inhaled as she felt him enter her. He moved in slowly and allowed her to adjust. He began to fill her tight ass with his massive cock and she loved the feel of him in there. He began stroking his massive cock in and out of her tight hot ass. Her breath was sporadic as her ass was being pummeled deliciously.

Cocks assailed her mouth and her ass was on a path of destruction, blissful destruction but destruction nonetheless.

The man in her ass departed and was replaced immediately. This new man was longer than the last and thicker too. He barged his way inside and began to fuck her ass deliberately. His long cock plowed her deeply and she was flowing more than she ever had as wave after wave of sensational orgasms completely overtook her body. The cocks in her face disappeared one by one, as she sucked with a determination that she had never felt before. The sight of all these glorious huge men had taken her to heights she never knew possible.

"Is our baby happy?" Chris whispered in her ear as her lips stretched over another new cock. "Suck them all baby girl. Suck these men and give them your ass. You love having their cocks fucking your hot, tight ass don't you Cherry?"

She nodded and she sucked. Her ass was being spectacularly fucked and she sucked harder and faster. Never in her fantasy, had this scenario ever felt this good. The sea of smiling faces, the forest of huge black cocks and the sensations she could barely describe drove her wild with desire.

She was their whore, nothing more, nothing less. Her body was theirs to use and abuse to their hearts content. She wanted their cocks, she wanted their cum and nothing more. She didn't want to know their names; she only wanted their massive loads of cum wherever they wanted to shove them into her.

The row of cocks in front of her face began to cum and she was showered massively with their hot, white cum. She watched as stream after stream of sticky, salty, tasty cum flew from those chocolate hoses and doused her face totally again. The cum stung her eyes and it dripped from her nose. She had tried to swallow as much as she could but this flood was enormous.

The man in her ass came hard and her gaping asshole leaked his cum as he pulled out. Chris who slid his enormous cock into her tight ass immediately replaced him. He whispered in her ear and she knew who was occupying her tight ass. She also knew he was going to fuck her well-stretched ass deliciously. She loved his cock but she had four pressing matters to attend to. They were pressing against her soft cheeks. She looked and saw Rashad, Jamal, and two others.

She took an unnamed cock in her lips and watched Rashad's face as she sucked his friend deep. He had a lovely cock, long, thick and black as could be. She loved the look of her white lips surrounding these proud, hard cocks. She wanted them to fuck her face. She needed them to use her. She had to feel that she was their cum dumpster and nothing more. She had wanted this for so long. Use her and abuse her. Just cum on her face, in her twat and in her ass. Do that and you will make her so happy.

Chris picked her up and carried her to the sofa. His cock was firmly planted in her ass. He sat down and spread her legs offering her pussy to everyone. The men lined up and began to fuck her pussy while Chris was nailing her ass spectacularly. The men would fuck her and she would suck them. Cum was flying from the ends of those beautiful cocks and she was caked with the dried excess. She really had become the total slut she always dreamed of being.

Men fucked her face, her pussy and her ass and they continued. One man picked her up from Chris' lap and planted her on his cock as he walked around the suite. With every step, he bottomed out inside her. He passed her to another and eventually, they had all walked fucked her around the suite. She had never cum so many times in her life. Her purpose in life now satisfied and yet, she wanted more.

She sank to her knees and they lined up in three rows. She sucked each in turn and the men rewarded her with more cum. She wondered if she would ever get it out of her hair but she didn't care. Her clit was quivering with each cock she inhaled. Her wet, loud slurping was not only turning them on, the sound was making her cum as well. They slammed their cock down her throat. They used her. She kept cumming. They abused her face and she kept cumming. She was their total cock whore and she was in paradise.

She turned around and pushed her ass high in the air. One by one, they fucked her ass again. They slammed their massive cocks as far into her bowels as they could go. Her ass was stretched so far and so deep and she loved it. She would never forget this day.

When the last man finished with her ass, she rolled over and began sucking cock and having her pussy filled again. She wanted more and she needed more. She was obsessing over cock, there were so many long, hard, great looking black cocks, and she didn't have to share with anyone.

She wanted them to fuck her again. They did and they began to ravage her pussy and her ass repeatedly. There was no way to know how many times her body came. Was it thirty orgasms or just one? How many times did that happen? She didn't care. She wanted cock, cock and more cock.

The men did not disappoint and they each took turns fucking her one more time. She'd fuck him, suck him and on to the next. This time though, as she sucked each man, he quietly left the suite. The men had left their clothes in the vacant hall. The men left smiling and soon, Cherry found herself alone on the sofa.

Her head was spinning. Her pussy and ass ached but it was a good ache. She didn't even know she was alone. Lights were flashing in her eyes. She was drooling and she was completely covered with cum. When the realization hit her that she was alone, she gingerly made her way to her bedroom and looked in the mirror as she ran the shower.

She was the living image of the expression, rode hard and put away wet. She walked into the shower and let the heat revive her exhausted body. She was leaking cum everywhere. The water felt so good.

As she was wrapping her hair in the towel, she looked at the clock. It was only 12:30PM. She had just had more sex in two hours than most women have in a lifetime. She needed a nap.

Two hours later, Cherry woke and tried to maneuver her body off the bed. She was sore. Her jaw hurt. She tried to speak and words were problematic. She tried to walk and with each step, she flinched.

She made her way to the coffee pot and nuked a cup. She gingerly walked to the sofa and sat down on the very spot that she had been gangbanged just a few hours ago. She started to smile and the smile turned into laughter.

"Fuck me...oh, no don't at least not right now. Holy fuck, that was wild. I've always wanted that but I never thought it would happen. There were so many cocks, so many delicious, long, fucking huge black cocks spurting all that cum at me. Oh, FUCK! This just keeps getting better and better. Who the hell did I fuck? How many times did I cum?" she asked to herself.

She started laughing again. Her body was in pain; it was a pain she had craved since she first stole her fathers x-rated DVD's as a kid. She would watch those movies and masturbate. She saw those huge black cocks and became addicted. She would drop her thong in a heartbeat for any black cock that wanted her.

She needed more coffee. She winced as she tried to stand up. She had to walk this off. With every stab of pain, her smile became brighter. She was going to get them for this. They could have told her. She poured another cup and nuked that one while plotting her revenge.

Well, it wasn't actually going to be revenge. It was going to be sweet revenge. Football season was over. They were not going to be in any locker rooms for a while. Oh, she knew exactly what she wanted and she was going to get it.

She drank her coffee and walked around the suite. Each step came easier. She giggled as she wondered how long it would take her body to tighten up again. She was always resilient but she had never experienced anything like the brutal fucking she had just experienced. Time would tell but she didn't think it would take too long.

She put on her silk robe, walked down to Mark's suite, and let herself in. She walked in and found Diane and Lori in a lovely sixty-nine on the sofa. Cherry walked over to the chair and sat down.

Michelle walked out of her bedroom. Cherry smiled at the gorgeous naked woman she saw approaching her. Michelle kissed her and began to run her fingers through Cherry's jet-black hair. Michelle's hands started to caress her shoulders and Cherry moaned, as the tender massage did feel good. Michelle's hands fell to touch the tops of Cherry's breasts.

"Touch me, and you're dead woman," Cherry moaned.

All four women cracked up in hysterical laughter.

Lori looked up from Diane's pussy, "What's the matter Cherry? Are you telling us you are not interested in having sex?"

"Oh, that's too funny," Diane, laughed.

"Girls, I think they did it. I think they finally wore her out. Hmm, yep, I just won $300. I can't wait to see their faces when I go to collect," Michelle laughed loudly.

"What the fuck? You knew; you all knew what those motherfuckers had planned! I'll kill them. You should have warned me. Ohmigod! Interested in sex? I've had more sex in two hours than I've had in my entire life and then some. Holy fuck," Cherry winced.

"We are glad you enjoyed it. We are really, really glad it was you and not any of us. Last night was enough for us for a while. Life is definitely good in the Banner world isn't it?" Michelle grinned.

"I love you Michelle. I love you enough to make you pay for this one day. I don't know when and neither do you but someday, I'll get you for this."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. They had better be better looking and richer than the guys who just got you," Michelle said hysterically.

"You cunts are all in deep shit with me," Cherry laughed. "Ouch!"

That brought on more laughter and Diane pulled Lori's head back to her pussy. "You had your giggle bitch, now keep nibbling."

Michelle poured Cherry a drink and the two women sat on the other sofa watching Lori and Diane bring each other off.

"How many were there Cherry," Michelle asked?

"I don't know. More than a dozen but I am not sure. Have you ever had a two-hour long orgasm? I am serious. I came non-stop. Michelle, I've done some wild shit in my life but nothing can compare to this."

"Word was that it was something you've wanted your entire adult life. I'm glad it happened safely and you came out of it smiling. We are all glad you enjoyed it."

"The 'WORD', are you serious? There was only one person other than me who knew that. Mark set this up. Mark Banner was behind this. Tell me dammit Michelle, was Mark behind this?"

"I don't know. I heard about it from Rashad. If Mark had said anything to him, I don't know about it. I will say this Cherry, Mark loves you so much and it wouldn't surprise me if he suggested it to Rashad. If that is how this all came to be, it took a special kind of love to arrange that," Michelle said.

"I know that is true. I hope it isn't because I don't want that kind of love Michelle. I'm broken that way. I'm incapable of returning it," Cherry said as she stared out into nothingness.

Michelle looked at her and for the first time, saw a different woman than she had known before. It bothered her on a very deep level.

Lori and Diane walked over and sat close to Cherry. Diane was stroking her leg and Lori began rubbing her shoulders. They were both teasing her playfully. Cherry was trying not to smile because her jaw hurt.

"There is no way I could take all those guys. Dating Chris was tough enough for me," Lori said. "I'm surprised you can walk hon. Anyway, I need to talk to you about a few things."

Diane and Michelle went into Michelle's bedroom while Lori went over and poured each of them a drink. The two women sat down to talk.

"Cherry, the offer Gary has made you is unheard of in this industry. Most of the girls working in this business are already seasoned pro's by the time they are seventeen years old. They have been modeling since they were children. You are thirty-three years old. Granted, you look ten years younger but the fact remains that you are what you are. That is what makes this so special.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds