• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Seven of Heaven

Seven of Heaven

Seven of heaven ...

I'd sucked his cock twice already but he still wasn't satisfied, grunted I needed to do it until he came,

But Jeremy was a great guy and I loved him to bits really, ever since I'd met him in the snooker pool;, when he had me bent over the snooker table. But actually playing billiards and me trying to get a cannon of the Cush!

His excuse for punishing me over the table like that was that I had a great fucking ass and he couldn't resist the temptation of touching me up. When he first felt me I was embarrassed but his searching hands held me across the table one over my head, to prevent me from getting up and the other having a real good feel of my cock and balls through my brush jeans.

Although shocked at first I sort of got to enjoy it and settled with the notion that if he was enjoying why shouldn't I and soon he had my jeans well and truly pulled down to my knees and was having a right old sniff and suck before he stuck his ripe throbbing cock right up inside me no messing. I must have yelped like never before, and only having felt up there with my fingers and having experimented with a screwdriver head and a vibrator I got from a Private shop.

But this was the real thing, a real live cock inside me and no matter how I yelped he was not going to stop that hard fucking of my hole.

That done and dusted - he wanted his cock sucked, it's long thick shaft still messed with a mixture of his pre-cum and my asshole juice.

So I had to do what he said and suck his cock raw until I felt his hot squelching cum shoot into my mouth and over my face, then as if that was not enough he had me lay on the snooker table, crouched over me and lowered his steaming crotch onto my face as he pulled me, and was not happy until he'd wanked me to a real throbbing climax, my mouth by then full of him, stinking of his ass and cock and just about done in.

To cut a long story short I grew very fond of Jeremy - in fact it felt like the real thing and by the end of the month I was sleeping with him receiving his attention nightly.

But that wasn't the end of it, was it ever, he had some more ideas up his sleeve or more like up his jeans...

"Pete?" he said looking at me in that certain asking way I had grown to know so well. "I hope you wont take this wrong because you know I love and adore you but, well I will come right to the point - John wanted to know if you would be willing to share?"

"How you mean, share - like a threesome you mean Jeremy?"

"Yes!"

I was a trifle confused: "But I thought you loved me and wanted to share our relationship exclusively just us?"

He started to stroke my ass again, knowing just how much I adore that, and when he inserted his finger between the cheeks and rims me there I'm anybody's!

"I do love you and that is why I want to extend our experiences, " Jeremy continued as I watched him stroke my jerking shaft and tease first beneath my balls and then down between my ass cheeks.

"John is a lovely guy, well you have met him at the Christmas party, he would love to get to know you more, he adores you."

"I bet!" I sniped "More like my ass!"

"But it is for me too, Pete - loving you means I want to explore many more avenues, to make you happy, I feel a threesome will do just that, for me loving you is also seeing you being fucked by another such as John, to watch your reaction from another point of view rather than when I am inside you, and everything else we do, don't you see?"

"I'll think about it, Jeremy" I said not wanting him to think I was all that keen, I needed to think on it a while. But Jammy Jeremy., he knew how to butter me up, giving me the most wonderful jerking wank - talking about just how good it would be for me to suck cock and feel cock inside me at the same time.

He knew how to treat me, how I would react under the fire of passion and as he fucked me afterwards, the feel of his stiffness plunder my hole, thrilled me to heaven and yes, I was thinking when sucking my thumb profusely as he fucked me over the sofa arm, that my thumb could be a brand new cock adventure, I simply love the smell, the taste and feel of stiff cock in my mouth as well as up my ass and yes, it would be a real experience to share another, to be wanted , to present my ass to the both of them, seeing their reaction as I wiggle and tease, my mind was imagining all sorts of new ideas, yes I would go for it and by the time Jeremy had finished his fuck of me I was well game and he was absolutely delighted, said he would invite John the weekend and we could have a drink first to get us in the mood.

"What should I wear, Jeremy?"

"Those tight fitting brush jeans with braces to really show that gorgeous ass off, just to show John how lucky I am to have you."

"Not my crotchless briefs underneath, Jeremy?"

"Mmm Those too, they really show off your ass."

I am glad he wanted me to wear them,. I feel so good in them, I feel I can really pout my ass to my best advantage when I get that certain feeling ...that ache for the feel of warm stiff cock inside me, now I look forward to the taste of another, I wonder how it will be - I am sure I will find out good and proper on Saturday...

Saturday came and Jeremy introduced me to John. I did remember him then and was relieved he was about the same age as Jeremy, about ten years older than me, I felt more comfortable with an older guy, or should I say now 'guys' plural like.

John certainly gave me 'the look' I had remembered from the early days with Jeremy, that enquiring look that is probably wondering how it will be with me. He sort crossed his legs, making sure I saw his left hand gently rubbing himself, he had a good lunch basket to be sure and I was thinking just what it looked like under his jeans.

We had a couple of drinks to break the ice and Jeremy invited John to join us on the settee, and as he did so started to massage me through my jeans and I saw John's eyes almost popping out.

"Pete's is really something Huh John"

"You are right there, Jeremy."

"Pete do you stuff for John, he will love that."

At once I knew what he meant and strangely, because I thought it was a going to be much more awkward, I felt completely comfortable and performed just how I did with Jeremy when we were alone.

Each time I twisted around in a provocative way, bending this and that way to give the guys a good view of my hind, I could feel the electricity and it was as if John was in a complete trance.

"Give him a sniff, Pete?" Jeremy ventured so I closed to John, wriggled a bit and pushed my crotch to his face. It seemed as though he had been waiting for this moment for so very long, I enjoyed the fresh face pressing into my crotch, twisting me and sniffing up my ass, then Jeremy showing just how I liked it, first his hands cradling my cock and balls and then John's, - in no time at all both guys had me, one behind and the other in front, stripping off my jeans and exploring me through my crotches briefs everywhere. It was almost terrifying at first, both guys hungry for me like they were animals or something, but then I felt my passion rise as each guy had there smell and taste of cock and asshole, each taking turns as they twisted me around - stretching my ass cheeks as wide can be and sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow.

It was divine and I loved this new experience so very much, it was like having double of everything I had already experienced with just Jeremy and I looked forward to the fresh new taste of john which I soon got, his cock very spirited as he ripped down his jeans and underwear saying " well there it is, lad, do you stuff huh?" I looked around to Jeremy who seemed quite content as he watched me intently take Johns beautiful specimen deep into my mouth.

I had noticed a stronger smell that that of Jeremy's but it sort of helped in getting me revved up to suck cock, taking it into my mouth and that first taste of pungent earthy cock seemed to be second nature and hearing John's throat noises as I helped myself to his cock and balls was out of this world..

Like he seemed he wanted everything at once, he suddenly retrieved his cock from my mouth with a loud pop twisted me around, ordered me on all fours, then I felt his tongue suck me up, his saliva lubricate my aching hole as I felt the first surge of a cock which must have been seven inches or more, but his fuck was like seven of heaven plunging inside me as sweet Jeremy positioned himself kneeling and probing his throbbing cock to my head as I started to suck the cock I'd sucked so mush, but now with a differ rent stance, feeling Johns energetic cock fuck me like wildfire while I hungrily sucked cock. What a wonderful first meeting that was, each guy taking his poke of me deep and gratifying it was too, the taste of their cocks inside my mouth and the scent of them around my body as we soon came several times over each other, the feel of hot shooting cum is special indeed, but the taste of two cocks inside my mouth was a great finite.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Seven of Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds